Monster Kody Scott aka Sanyika Shakur from ETG

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Fraxx

sup

Unread post by Fraxx » January 25th, 2007, 2:01 pm

i dont remember the chili dog in his book the only thinks i didnt find at florence and normadie were the gun shop where the 2 sixties shot that guy from eight trays and i didnt find the art's restaurant...the restaurant mentioned in the first pages of his book....but i was on the 68th street where he shot the sixties from the school at the blue houses i mean 80th street and normandie and at that place where he got shot...but i didnt find that western surplus....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: sup

Unread post by Common Sense » January 25th, 2007, 2:30 pm

Fraxx wrote:i didnt find the art's restaurant...the restaurant mentioned in the first pages of his book.
It's was a little hot dog stand. If you were looking for a restaurant you would have past it.
Fraxx wrote:i didnt find that western surplus.
I believe it's closed and called something else (I could be wrong). It's nearest Manchester Blvd on Western Ave.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 25th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Fraxx

sup

Unread post by Fraxx » January 26th, 2007, 5:39 am

but the arts restaurant is big or a small restaurant???nah i was over there 3 times and there are no restaurants...there are a lil palce called ats and somthing neat the gas station but its not a restaurant
about the western surplus its between western and 85th street....but i didnt see it....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 7:22 am

Nothing can be between Western and 85th. They cross streets.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 26th, 2007, 9:54 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQRggGLu3E

OG monster
I like the part in the video when he starts lecturing on parenting. Maybe he learned a few things in life?

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 26th, 2007, 12:37 pm

Common Sense wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQRggGLu3E

OG monster
I like the part in the video when he starts lecturing on parenting. Maybe he learned a few things in life?
one would hope so i know not only my mistkes but my parents mistakes make me a better parent

Fraxx

ss

Unread post by Fraxx » January 27th, 2007, 6:04 am

i know that between 85th and western there is nothin but in the book he wrote that the parking for people was on the western and the other parking where he got shot was on 85th street

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Monster on new city gang most wanted list

Unread post by Ty Ty » February 8th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Nothin promotes a new gang program like a familiar face or big name. I guess Kody was the best they could come up with. Anyway get ready for the crack down because security is gonna be tighter in the hoods on that list than the word sensor on this site. Kody better watch his back because they been settin him up for the kill for a minute.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Monster on new city gang most wanted list

Unread post by Ty Ty » February 8th, 2007, 2:21 pm

Ease up on the word sensor, how we supposed to put it down like we want to?

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » February 8th, 2007, 6:17 pm

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 17th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Arrest Warrant Issued For Author Kody 'Monster' Scott
By Roman Wolfe
Date: 2/16/2007 2:25 pm

An arrest warrant was issued for Kody "Monster" Scott, landing the best-selling author on The Los Angeles Police Department's new list of 'Top 10 Most Wanted Gang Members,' for an alleged car jacking.

Scott, also known as Sanyika Shakur, authored the autobiography Monster: The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member from prison, which detailed his life growing up in Los Angeles as an Eight-Tray Crips gang member

According to The Los Angeles Times, an arrest warrant was issued on Dec. 15, after Scott allegedly struck an associate in the face and took his car.

Another warrant was issued Feb. 1, claiming that Scott failed to appear in court when subpoenaed as a material witness in a homicide case.

"He was just too involved in the culture of gangs; he couldn't get away," Sgt. Manny Santoyo told The Los Angeles Times. "He chose that life."

Some speculated that Scott's inclusion on the list with murderers was pay back by Police Chief William J. Bratton.

The Times reported that Scott was the subject of an alert issued by the LAPD over a year ago, because he had publicly threatened Chief Bratton.

The warrants come during a crackdown on gangs announced by Chief Bratton and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.

According to police, Los Angeles has seen a 14 percent increase in gang crime and a 160 percent hike in the San Fernando Valley.

Last week, the mayor and the police chief released a list, which named the city's 11 worst gangs. Those gangs are now the target of investigations.

"Los Angeles county and city is, unfortunately, the gang capital of America," Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca said.

According to his autobiography, Scott started gang banging at the age of 11, when he was inducted into the Crips.

Scott served seven years in prison assaulting a crack dealer. When he was released, he turned his life around, converted to Islam and renounced violence.

Sgt. Santoyo said that Scott's whereabouts are unknown.

source: AHH

Fraxx

xssa

Unread post by Fraxx » February 21st, 2007, 7:52 am

but after all this he can be sentenced for how many years in prison if caught????

Fraxx

sup

but after all this he can be sentenced for how many years in prison if caught????

Fraxx

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 21st, 2007, 11:10 am

Fraxx wrote:but after all this he can be sentenced for how many years in prison if caught????
Well stealing someones car would be a felony. I imagine if he cross state lines that'd be another felony. Given his past he probably already has 2 strikes anyways, so my guesstimate would be 3 strikes you're out. Life in prison.

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » March 16th, 2007, 3:21 am

Nigga needs to stay off that crack.

sceptics

Unread post by sceptics » March 18th, 2007, 7:52 pm

we are from auckland in new zealand n we have a lot of little boys tryna be crips n bloods but dont really know anything about wat theyre tryna rep. we try n put out the word of monster kody 2 them n wanna get them all 2 have a read n learn a little something!!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 19th, 2007, 11:26 pm

S M O K E R

Poloman77

Unread post by Poloman77 » March 27th, 2007, 12:33 pm

Thomas Lee Wright is making a movie about Monster. The rapper Saafir will portray him and the The Lady of Rage will portray his mother.

http://www.cantstopwontstopthemovie.com/

Fraxx

aza

Unread post by Fraxx » March 30th, 2007, 10:45 am

is that all about the movie??or i can find more online???

Poloman77

Unread post by Poloman77 » March 31st, 2007, 3:22 pm

no other info that i know of

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 3rd, 2008, 8:40 am

His brother sounds like a slave retard. Pointing fingers about his predictament. This last economic up turn I saw 10x more blacks in construction than ever before. Thats one of the places where dudes with no education can start a career path. Prior to 2000 I could count on both hands how many black dudes I have seen in construction. Point being quit your crying about the oppression delusion that only exists in your head and get a J.O.B. All this O'l we wuz on a mission against the enemy that the white mans system made us do~ My God how stupid can someone sound saying some shit like that?