UBN O.G's (Eastcoast)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 9:59 am

Redrag52 wrote:FAKE BLOODSS - KETCHUP !!!!
Glad somebody explaining it! Point blank.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 7th, 2007, 3:18 pm

Hell wrote:That stuff sound crazy as f*ck but i don't think Lk would not even be on the blood side cause they don't like them niggaz since they been reppin their 5 point crown and star off rip.
the 5 points and 6 points is a black gang nation ideology from chicago also the idea of gangs leaders calling there selves kings was a black gang idea from chicago. blacks in chicago was ripped off.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 9th, 2007, 7:55 am

Redrag52 wrote:the whole newyork blood scene is made up the only real story is how they started in 93" on rikers from a fake damu origin but for a real cause too protect blacks. but now its looking real corny in newyork they got there enemies latin kings , transforming into bloods and giving thereselves high ranking positions trying to control bloods and put on every latino they know.

thats unheard of out west , can u imagine mexicans surenos 13 or mexican streetgangs like 18th st. or f13 switching over to become crips and bloods and calling thereselves OGs within a black gang and giving orders to Blacks...and crips /bloods agreeing with that HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that must be some eastcoast thing

newyork is not a real gang state its a hustle state.
THATS THAT BRONX SHIT. THERE'S ALOT OF LATINO BLOODS IN THE BX. BUT THEN AGAIN THE BRONX GOT ALOT OF LATINO NEIGHBORHOODS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 9th, 2007, 11:24 pm

WHY DO LATINOS AND LATIN KINGS TRYING TO OR ASKING TO SET JUMP TO BE IN BLACK GANGS IS BEYOND ME , WHEN THEY GOT THERE OWN LATIN GANGS , MOST GANGS BEGIN AROUND RACE , NOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS BASED ON FAD AND WHOS POPULAR IN MUSIC . THEY DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS A BLACK GANG OR IT HAS A PRO BLACK ORIGIN , JUST DAMN I WANNABEE DOWN AT ALL COST , FORGET MY OWN PEOPLE , THEM BLACK GANGS IS COOOOLL MANNN , LOL AHAHAH , IF I WAS SPANISH OR WHITE OR ASIAN I WOULD REPP MY PEOPLE AND LOOK OUT FOR MY PEOPLE , CRIPS AND BLOODS REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE AND DEFEND BLACKS.....- DAMN IF I WAS PUERTO RICAN OR DOMINICAN I WOULD BE A LATIN KING OR NETAS OR DOMINICAN POWER OR DDP AND REPP MY PEOPLE PROUD AND NOT COPY BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH , THERE STILL SEEN AS LATIN KINGS WHO WANNA BEE BLOODS , HIDIN THAT YELLOW FLAGG UNDER THE RED SO THEY WONT GET THEY AZZ KICKED IN NEWYORK. THOSE ARE PHONY BLOODS , ....YO CAN YOU PICTURE BLACK PEOPLE WANTING TO JOIN SPANISH GANGS AND ASIAN GANGS , WHITES THAT WILL BE A REAL FUNNY SIGHT. WHEN THOSE GANGS DONT REPRSENT BLACK PEOPLE , WITH THERE OATHS AND HISTORY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PEOPLE REAL CRAZY THESE DAYS

I HEARD RICKY MARTIN GOT CORNROWS AND A RED DOO RAG AND IS MAKING A RECORD WITH THE RAPPER GAME WITH A ...REG -GAY-TON REMIX CALLED , NOT ONE BLOOD , BUT " WANNABEE BLOOD " MI VIDA LOCA PIRU......AHAHAHA LOL

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 17th, 2007, 8:29 pm

NICKELS wrote:WHY DO LATINOS AND LATIN KINGS TRYING TO OR ASKING TO SET JUMP TO BE IN BLACK GANGS IS BEYOND ME , WHEN THEY GOT THERE OWN LATIN GANGS , MOST GANGS BEGIN AROUND RACE , NOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS BASED ON FAD AND WHOS POPULAR IN MUSIC . THEY DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS A BLACK GANG OR IT HAS A PRO BLACK ORIGIN , JUST DAMN I WANNABEE DOWN AT ALL COST , FORGET MY OWN PEOPLE , THEM BLACK GANGS IS COOOOLL MANNN , LOL AHAHAH , IF I WAS SPANISH OR WHITE OR ASIAN I WOULD REPP MY PEOPLE AND LOOK OUT FOR MY PEOPLE , CRIPS AND BLOODS REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE AND DEFEND BLACKS.....- DAMN IF I WAS PUERTO RICAN OR DOMINICAN I WOULD BE A LATIN KING OR NETAS OR DOMINICAN POWER OR DDP AND REPP MY PEOPLE PROUD AND NOT COPY BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH , THERE STILL SEEN AS LATIN KINGS WHO WANNA BEE BLOODS , HIDIN THAT YELLOW FLAGG UNDER THE RED SO THEY WONT GET THEY AZZ KICKED IN NEWYORK. THOSE ARE PHONY BLOODS , ....YO CAN YOU PICTURE BLACK PEOPLE WANTING TO JOIN SPANISH GANGS AND ASIAN GANGS , WHITES THAT WILL BE A REAL FUNNY SIGHT. WHEN THOSE GANGS DONT REPRSENT BLACK PEOPLE , WITH THERE OATHS AND HISTORY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PEOPLE REAL CRAZY THESE DAYS

I HEARD RICKY MARTIN GOT CORNROWS AND A RED DOO RAG AND IS MAKING A RECORD WITH THE RAPPER GAME WITH A ...REG -GAY-TON REMIX CALLED , NOT ONE BLOOD , BUT " WANNABEE BLOOD " MI VIDA LOCA PIRU......AHAHAHA LOL
I dont know why ni99az keep saying Bloods are for Blacks only...

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 18th, 2007, 6:10 am

^ It was back in the day but when the years started to past other ethnics started to join the sets same as them crips.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 18th, 2007, 7:47 am

zip3ace wrote:
NICKELS wrote:WHY DO LATINOS AND LATIN KINGS TRYING TO OR ASKING TO SET JUMP TO BE IN BLACK GANGS IS BEYOND ME , WHEN THEY GOT THERE OWN LATIN GANGS , MOST GANGS BEGIN AROUND RACE , NOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS BASED ON FAD AND WHOS POPULAR IN MUSIC . THEY DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS A BLACK GANG OR IT HAS A PRO BLACK ORIGIN , JUST DAMN I WANNABEE DOWN AT ALL COST , FORGET MY OWN PEOPLE , THEM BLACK GANGS IS COOOOLL MANNN , LOL AHAHAH , IF I WAS SPANISH OR WHITE OR ASIAN I WOULD REPP MY PEOPLE AND LOOK OUT FOR MY PEOPLE , CRIPS AND BLOODS REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE AND DEFEND BLACKS.....- DAMN IF I WAS PUERTO RICAN OR DOMINICAN I WOULD BE A LATIN KING OR NETAS OR DOMINICAN POWER OR DDP AND REPP MY PEOPLE PROUD AND NOT COPY BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH , THERE STILL SEEN AS LATIN KINGS WHO WANNA BEE BLOODS , HIDIN THAT YELLOW FLAGG UNDER THE RED SO THEY WONT GET THEY AZZ KICKED IN NEWYORK. THOSE ARE PHONY BLOODS , ....YO CAN YOU PICTURE BLACK PEOPLE WANTING TO JOIN SPANISH GANGS AND ASIAN GANGS , WHITES THAT WILL BE A REAL FUNNY SIGHT. WHEN THOSE GANGS DONT REPRSENT BLACK PEOPLE , WITH THERE OATHS AND HISTORY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PEOPLE REAL CRAZY THESE DAYS

I dont know why guys keep saying Bloods are for Blacks only...
Yeh but it is better for a black, white, asian, or hispanic man to join a gang that is his own race. Cuz once u hit the joint there is gonna be a problem, like a black man chillin with the hispanics or a white man chillin and hangin around the blacks. Plus wasnt the Crips formed for blacks to defend agaisnt white people. IT is better for people to stick to there own race.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 18th, 2007, 9:06 pm

no its better for ni99az to get off that race shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 19th, 2007, 10:47 pm

IF YOU BEEN TOO CALIFORNIA THE OG'S STILL TELL YOU THIS IS A BLACK GANG . IN AND OUT THE PRISON , THATS THAT EASTCOAST FAKE BLOODS THAT DONT KNOW BLOODS HAVE ALLIIES , THEY THINK BLOODS IS SOME MULTI RACIAL FAN CLB BASED OFF RAP MUSIC AND 5 PONITS , CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BLACK ORIGINATED GANGS BASED ON RACE , AND THEY STILL BANG BLACK PRIDE .....NOW ON THE EAST THATS A DIFFERENT STORY , THEY BANGIN WHAT THEY THINK BLOODS IS , BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW CALI , THEY GET ONLINE AND READ MISCONCEPTIONS , REAL BLOODS KNOW THE TRUE CONSTITUTION & OATH TO BEING BLOODS THAT IS BASED OUT THE PENN FROM THE ORIGINAL G' S AND VETERANS , THIS NEW FAKE WAVE SH-T THEY PUSHIN NOW , ON THE EAST THATS EMULATING AND COPYING OFFICIAL CRIPS AND BLOODS , THAT SH-T IS FUNNY , THERE MEANINING AND WEIRD ASS OATHS , AND NUMBER CODES ...NOW THATS FUNNY , THEM BEADS IS WORSE ......FAKE BLOODS KILL ME. THERE GETTING KILLED AND CRIPPLED TO MIMIC AND COPY CALIFORNIA , FOR SOMETHING THEY DONT HAVE FIRST HANHD KNOWLEDGE OF , WHAT A JOKE AND THEY WILL ARGUE WITH YOU FOREVER TO JUSTIFY THERE FAKE AZZ GANG , ESPECIALLY THE WHITE AND SPANISH ONES ON THE EASTCOAST , THEY WANT A BLACK STREET GANG TO REPRESENT THEM AND THERE PEOPLE , ......AHAHAHAHAHAH .....DUMB ASS THATS WHAT YOUR GANG IS FOR THAT REPRESENTS YOUR RACE IS FOR ....LOL , THERE IS EXECPTIONS TO EVERY RULE THOUGH , BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS IF THEY FUKIN WITH A BLOODS GANG IT REPRESENTS BLACK PEOPLE .....AND THEY ARE A MINORITY WITHIN A BLACK GANG , 2 THINGS WILL POSSIBLY HAPPEN, THAT OTHER BLACKS IN OTHER SETS AND THE ENEMY RIVALS MAY NOT LIKE THEM OR ACCEPT THEM CAUSE THERE NOT BLACK AND THAT THERE OWN RACE WILL GET AT THEM ABOUT CLAIMIN WITH BLACKS ON THE STREET & IN THE PENN.

CRIP AND BLOOD IS A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF , THATS HAS TO STOP , WHEN YOU INCLUDE ANOTHER RACE THATS IDIOTIC TO HAVE SOME ONE HELP KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE. MOST OTHER RACES YOU HERE ABOUT IN CALI OR ON THE WESTCOAST THAT CLAIM BLACK GANGS LIVE IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD ARE FORCE TO CLAIM THE HOOD OR MOVE OUT , THEY WILL BANG ON THERE OWN RACE WICH IS FUCHED UP WHEN THEY HIT THE PENN. EVEN SOME SETS THAT BANG THE SAME FLAGG , WONT DEFEND THEM AND TELL THEM THERE OWN SET HAS TO PROTECET THEM. CASUE THERE A DIFF RACE AND YOU ARE FROM THERE NEIGHBORHOOD.

I PREFER MY OWN PEOPLE , AND THE EASTCOAST CAN KEEP THAT NEW WAVE BANGIN , MYSPACE ONLINE BANGER , GANG GROUPIE MENTALITY . AND TO THE REALL EASTCOAST CRIP AND BLOODS THAT HAVE TIES TO WEST KEEP IT BLACK BROTHAS.

OH AND CHECK OUT THE YOU TUBE VIDEO " WHITE GIRLS AND GANG SIGNS " REAL FUNNY ITS THE SAME SAME INFLUENCE THESE CLOWNS IN NEWYORK GOT ...NOT ALL OF NEWYORK, BUT TRUST ME COME LOOK AROUND THE CITY. ITS A FAD AFTER THE MID 90'S.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 19th, 2007, 10:47 pm

IF YOU BEEN TOO CALIFORNIA THE OG'S STILL TELL YOU THIS IS A BLACK GANG . IN AND OUT THE PRISON , THATS THAT EASTCOAST FAKE BLOODS THAT DONT KNOW BLOODS HAVE ALLIIES , THEY THINK BLOODS IS SOME MULTI RACIAL FAN CLB BASED OFF RAP MUSIC AND 5 PONITS , CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BLACK ORIGINATED GANGS BASED ON RACE , AND THEY STILL BANG BLACK PRIDE .....NOW ON THE EAST THATS A DIFFERENT STORY , THEY BANGIN WHAT THEY THINK BLOODS IS , BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW CALI , THEY GET ONLINE AND READ MISCONCEPTIONS , REAL BLOODS KNOW THE TRUE CONSTITUTION & OATH TO BEING BLOODS THAT IS BASED OUT THE PENN FROM THE ORIGINAL G' S AND VETERANS , THIS NEW FAKE WAVE SH-T THEY PUSHIN NOW , ON THE EAST THATS EMULATING AND COPYING OFFICIAL CRIPS AND BLOODS , THAT SH-T IS FUNNY , THERE MEANINING AND WEIRD ASS OATHS , AND NUMBER CODES ...NOW THATS FUNNY , THEM BEADS IS WORSE ......FAKE BLOODS KILL ME. THERE GETTING KILLED AND CRIPPLED TO MIMIC AND COPY CALIFORNIA , FOR SOMETHING THEY DONT HAVE FIRST HANHD KNOWLEDGE OF , WHAT A JOKE AND THEY WILL ARGUE WITH YOU FOREVER TO JUSTIFY THERE FAKE AZZ GANG , ESPECIALLY THE WHITE AND SPANISH ONES ON THE EASTCOAST , THEY WANT A BLACK STREET GANG TO REPRESENT THEM AND THERE PEOPLE , ......AHAHAHAHAHAH .....DUMB ASS THATS WHAT YOUR GANG IS FOR THAT REPRESENTS YOUR RACE IS FOR ....LOL , THERE IS EXECPTIONS TO EVERY RULE THOUGH , BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS IF THEY FUKIN WITH A BLOODS GANG IT REPRESENTS BLACK PEOPLE .....AND THEY ARE A MINORITY WITHIN A BLACK GANG , 2 THINGS WILL POSSIBLY HAPPEN, THAT OTHER BLACKS IN OTHER SETS AND THE ENEMY RIVALS MAY NOT LIKE THEM OR ACCEPT THEM CAUSE THERE NOT BLACK AND THAT THERE OWN RACE WILL GET AT THEM ABOUT CLAIMIN WITH BLACKS ON THE STREET & IN THE PENN.

CRIP AND BLOOD IS A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF , THATS HAS TO STOP , WHEN YOU INCLUDE ANOTHER RACE THATS IDIOTIC TO HAVE SOME ONE HELP KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE. MOST OTHER RACES YOU HERE ABOUT IN CALI OR ON THE WESTCOAST THAT CLAIM BLACK GANGS LIVE IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD ARE FORCE TO CLAIM THE HOOD OR MOVE OUT , THEY WILL BANG ON THERE OWN RACE WICH IS FUCHED UP WHEN THEY HIT THE PENN. EVEN SOME SETS THAT BANG THE SAME FLAGG , WONT DEFEND THEM AND TELL THEM THERE OWN SET HAS TO PROTECET THEM. CASUE THERE A DIFF RACE AND YOU ARE FROM THERE NEIGHBORHOOD.

I PREFER MY OWN PEOPLE , AND THE EASTCOAST CAN KEEP THAT NEW WAVE BANGIN , MYSPACE ONLINE BANGER , GANG GROUPIE MENTALITY . AND TO THE REALL EASTCOAST CRIP AND BLOODS THAT HAVE TIES TO WEST KEEP IT BLACK BROTHAS.

OH AND CHECK OUT THE YOU TUBE VIDEO " WHITE GIRLS AND GANG SIGNS " REAL FUNNY ITS THE SAME SAME INFLUENCE THESE CLOWNS IN NEWYORK GOT ...NOT ALL OF NEWYORK, BUT TRUST ME COME LOOK AROUND THE CITY. ITS A FAD AFTER THE MID 90'S.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 19th, 2007, 10:49 pm

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 19th, 2007, 11:47 pm

zip3ace wrote:

I dont know why guys keep saying Bloods are for Blacks only...
YO ZIPACE WHAT RACE ARE YOU HOMIE ?

GO TO THE SECTION ON THIS FORUM CALLED : ( GANG QUESTIONS & INFORMATION - WHITE AND OTHER PLACES ) , ITS A HOMIE ON THERE CALLED " STATE RAISED 2000 " READ ALL HIS POST , HES BEEN AROUND BANGIN HIS WHOLE LIFE . AND MUCH OF IT IN THE PENN AND HE KNOW SOME MAIN FACTORS....HE HAS A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE AND HES LATINO , READ HIS POST , HE FROM THE WESTCOAST THE LAND OF BANGIN.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 7:10 am

DAMN BLACK GANGS IS JUST LIKE BLACK MUSIC ......EVERYBODY WANTS BE DOWN WITH IT ???? .....ARE BLACKS PEOPLES LIFESTYLE THAT POWERFUL AND ALLURING TO THERS DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 20th, 2007, 8:40 am

Humble me, for one, is feeling this big time. I'm feeling this because the c abd b thing has arrived in London, MAnchester and other cities in UK - is it real? Well, its real as in younga's (and its mostly younga's, though olders are getting on that flex as well in some bits) are getting coloured up, beefing, maiming and killing, real as in mayhem...but why? - off brand doesn't even begin to cover it! They are 'fake' as in nothing to do with the history and beefs of LA, so why? Gangs have been in London since time, but always British beef seen, always British beef - I'm not glorifying any of that, just saying it has been indiginous to UK, coming out of many influences and histories in the melting pot here - UK Cockney gangsters/Jamaican Yardie culture/Dancehall and Bashment music/hiphop/UK Grime plus all the social ills which amplify all of this - but what the fucccc have b's and c's to do with any of that? Nothing, abso9lutely nothing. So why is it?

This whole thing has gone global, a franchise! And I'm hearing loud and clear that LA heads dissmiss it all with good reason. I dont know - maybe there is a massive VACUUM OF MEANING in youts lives all over the whole fucccin world and the c and b thing is the right kind of 'form' to express how inner city youts are feeling...excluded from a slice of the pie.

Sad as fucccc really, whether popping up in NYC(it doesn't matter if peeps say its been there since early 90's) , London, Manchester, Paris, Netherlands, wherever

Heres a link to a youtube vid of a London Cripset to show what I'm talking about - see the ignorance and lack of any sense of history, its just a hype ting. Some of those boys are badman for true, but this whole thing is foolishness through and through....Nickels, please send out your righteous critisisms....be pleased to hear it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW33X5xGu4M

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 11:15 pm

NOOG , THAT WAS FUNNY , THE REASON FOR THAT IS GANGSTA RAP AND DVDS ............... ITS THE MOST POPULAR GANGS OUT IN POPCULTURE CRIPS AND BLOODS , THERE FOLLOWING SOMETHING THEY SEE IN POPULAR AMERICAN BLACK CULTURE , EVEN WHITE IN AMERICA AND OTHER RACES ...ARE INFLUENCE BY BLACK CULTURE HERE IN THE U.S. , ARE CULTURE IS DISTINCT FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND WE LIKE IT LIKE THAT .....

AS FAR AS CRIPS AND BLOODS ....THERE JUST POPULAR EVEN IN SONY PLAYSTATIONS GAMES , IT COULD HAVE BEEN .....VICE LORDS OR GANGSTER DISCIPLES , .....BUT THEY DID NOT CATCH ON TO POP CULTURE ,

CRIPS AND BLOODS HAVE OFFICIAL OATHS AND HISTORY FROM THE STREET TO THE PENN , FAKES DONT KNOW THOSE THINGS , SO THEY MAKE THEM UP AND LIE TO SAY THERE PART OF THESE DUDES IN CALIFORNIA ....NEWYORK GOT A VERY FEW CONNECTED GANGS TO CALI , THE REST ARE FAKE AND ASKING TO CONNECT WITH THEM , EMBARRASING !! , WE GOT OVER 50 STATES HERE AND HALF OF THEM OR LESS ARE REAL GANGBANG STATES , THE REST ARE JUST FALSE FLAGGERS , AND GET ONLINE TO LEARN AND COPY

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 21st, 2007, 10:26 am

On the west it's the same you got latinos,mexicans and even whites in bloods and crips so what is the f*ckin difference but in some citites their are str8 black people in b'z and c's like fo example highland court bloods in little rock are str8 black just like original gangsta crips.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 3:55 pm

invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace...

IVE BEEN TO THE WEST AND CRIPS , BLOODS ARE STILL BLACK GANGS , WITH A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF OTHER RACES , STREETS AND PRISON , YA BETTER STOP GETTING YOUR INFO OFF THE INTERNET AND YOUR HOMEBOYS ....TRAVEL TO CALI

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 3:56 pm

THAT POST IS FROM STATE RAISED 2000 - HE WAS RAISED AROUNG GANGBANGIN

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:10 pm

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 12:05 pm

damn nickels you posted this in other forums , it is true this is what goes on in california , but on the eastcoast its more of a trend now for whites and others to run with the black homies , and there gangs because its more ghetto fame for c and b 's

BooRoc
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: UBN O.G's

Unread post by BooRoc » March 29th, 2016, 2:37 am

First off I've known killers of all races white, black, hispanic, ect.. I've lived in Cali when I was a youngster, and I got locked up there for the first time at 11 back in 86. I knew 2 people there claiming a Inland Empire set of Crips called I.E. Mafia Crips. One was black and the other was white. The black one even confirmed that the white one was from his set. I grew up not giving a fuck about race, and a strong believer that a person is a product of there environment. I'm white, and I grew up locked up, and in the hood. I have that kinda swag where one can tell how I am. A few years ago I was back in LA and I was over on Crenshaw Blvd. at the Walmart in the mall near the Ross dressed in baggy jeans and a jersey being white nobody looked at me differently cuz of how I carried myself. Plus there are reputable white crips in LA. One being Goldie from Kelly Park Compton Crips. Also from what I've seen LBC Rollin 20's Crips also have white members.