lil wayne

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
SEKRET_

Unread post by SEKRET_ » May 29th, 2007, 10:58 am

Hell wrote:
SEKRET_ wrote:get dipset dick outta yo ass
Slient f*ck nigga anyway lil wayne is gettin his $ still while these otha niggaz b!tchin about if the nigga is a b-dog or not,does it really f*ckin matter to ya'll niggaz?
b-dog or not lil wayne is gettin the dollaz and yo hoe ass would just hop on his dick to get 'em now quit ridin cash money and dipset and make yo' own stuff since u so concerned u faggot ass dipset dickridin' ass b!tch

Noyz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Noyz » May 29th, 2007, 11:52 am

[quote="youngwun"]Yeah, I think Vice Lords & Bloods flag the same and GD's & Crips flag the same.

Nah homie, Vicelords flag to the left, Folks to the right. Chicago is more hat oriented, get caught slipping wearing the hat tilting the wrong way in the wrong area and you in trouble. Never heard of homies from the west banging left and right until snoop said it in Drop it like it's hot. Only thought Crips and Bloods did it in the Midwest is because of that eight ballin sh*t. To distingush Bs and Cs from Gs and Vs. Always thought left and right was a midwest thing. Never heard of that sh*t growing up in the beach.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 29th, 2007, 12:29 pm

Noyz wrote:
youngwun wrote:Yeah, I think Vice Lords & Bloods flag the same and GD's & Crips flag the same.

Nah homie, Vicelords flag to the left, Folks to the right. Chicago is more hat oriented, get caught slipping wearing the hat tilting the wrong way in the wrong area and you in trouble. Never heard of homies from the west banging left and right until snoop said it in Drop it like it's hot. Only thought Crips and Bloods did it in the Midwest is because of that eight ballin sh*t. To distingush Bs and Cs from Gs and Vs. Always thought left and right was a midwest thing. Never heard of that sh*t growing up in the beach.
They do that shit with bandanas too. Which side you put ur flag on or which side u hang it down on ur pants.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 29th, 2007, 10:42 pm

i never really messed with wayne to tough but i gotta say his bars now is 10x nasty then back in the days(my personal opinion)

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » May 30th, 2007, 4:51 am

waynes weak

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 30th, 2007, 8:44 am

i cant listen to LIL WAYNE

that shit is jus too WEAK
jus on the beat SAYIN RANDOM SHIT
im BLOODED and shit WTF
get the fuck outta here!!!

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 30th, 2007, 10:14 am

But that nigga lil wayne ripped it on "We Takin Over"

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 13th, 2007, 12:19 am

man lil wayne just piss me off when he drop the red flag in his videos u dont drop the red flag. that a violation dude would get killed down here doin that shit. man lil wayne i wish he quit kissin niggas and quit riding baby dick

Return to “Music and News”