Blood Music Video

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Blood Music Video

Unread post by A Ghost » December 20th, 2005, 12:03 am

I'm not exactly sure where to post this do I will post it here because I think it's relevant here.

I found this music video and it appears that a Blood set has made a rap video. I don't know who they are or where they are from.

During the video they take a Blue rag and stomp on it.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-throwitupson.html

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2005, 7:57 am

thats funny I was gonna post this shit. The niggas is tryin to hard with the blood shit but they know how to boogie. They get down on that b-walk. I think they from Queens. Some shit like that. Any NY niggas can ya'll verify that for me.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 20th, 2005, 8:12 am

perongregory wrote:thats funny I was gonna post this shit. The niggas is tryin to hard with the blood shit but they know how to boogie. They get down on that b-walk. I think they from Queens. Some shit like that. Any NY niggas can ya'll verify that for me.


The video doesn't look like it was filmed in New York though.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2005, 8:14 am

they got areas in ny that look like that, and that one dude with the sidewas fitted kinda sound ny. Anyways, I heard that it was queens niggas from a rap site.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 11:05 am

newark slobs

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 20th, 2005, 11:29 am

yung_k wrote:newark slobs


Hmm, it looks like even got the Khaki suits on too.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 3:37 pm

yung_k wrote:newark slobs

^Yup it was in Jersey

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: Blood Music Video

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 20th, 2005, 3:55 pm

A Ghost wrote:I'm not exactly sure where to post this do I will post it here because I think it's relevant here.

I found this music video and it appears that a Blood set has made a rap video. I don't know who they are or where they are from.

During the video they take a Blue rag and stomp on it.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-throwitupson.html
who was ths niggaa that cant dress,lol,brown shirt with some lime green pants...the bitch had on 3 diffrent color reds,and the last nigga look so damn fruity,glasses an shit,then the lil 12 year old slobby,and the skinny ass niggas with the green pants an brown shirt that keep sliding across the screen,they talkin real tuff for it to only be about 20 of em..i hope that anit they whole set in that video....cuzz if it is, ima jus laugh at this one...LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 4:34 pm

perongregory wrote:thats funny I was gonna post this shit. The niggas is tryin to hard with the blood shit but they know how to boogie. They get down on that b-walk. I think they from Queens. Some shit like that. Any NY niggas can ya'll verify that for me.


That was a heel toe, not a true b-walk...

But someone said that most eastcoast bloods heel toe as a blood walk, and I saw another video of a "east coast blood walk" that was really a heel toe, maybe I will post it later.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 4:36 pm

^^ I mean, the first half was b-walking, but around the middle, when he starts twisting up those b's and dancing forward, that was a heel toe, and he pretty much does taht for the rest of the song

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm
Location: Inglewood

Unread post by Burgundy » December 20th, 2005, 6:22 pm

yung_k wrote:newark slobs

alert! alert! we've got a straight up net GaNgStA on the site yall. go put some beads in your hair or something. buster a$$ nigga.

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Unread post by Crash » December 22nd, 2005, 1:01 pm

I live in jersey and that dont even look like newark to me.But newark is one big ass city with all kinds of areas.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 22nd, 2005, 3:57 pm

^^^ Iono, about newark, but I know for a fact in was somehwere in Jersey

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 23rd, 2005, 8:54 am

thats 47 Miller Gang............
shit doesnt even look like newark


actually theyre in QUEENS
and that i know for a FACT

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 23rd, 2005, 10:15 am

purplecityhello wrote:thats 47 Miller Gang............
shit doesnt even look like newark


actually theyre in QUEENS
and that i know for a FACT


I thought Queens was all big huge skyscrapers and stuff?

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 23rd, 2005, 10:42 am

A Ghost wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:thats 47 Miller Gang............
shit doesnt even look like newark


actually theyre in QUEENS
and that i know for a FACT


I thought Queens was all big huge skyscrapers and stuff?


HAH youve never been to NYC b4. Queens is big home slice, maybe youre thinking about manhattan ---- queens doesnt have any skyscrapers and stuff

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » December 23rd, 2005, 11:12 am

purplecityhello wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:thats 47 Miller Gang............
shit doesnt even look like newark


actually theyre in QUEENS
and that i know for a FACT


I thought Queens was all big huge skyscrapers and stuff?


HAH youve never been to NYC b4. Queens is big home slice, maybe youre thinking about manhattan ---- queens doesnt have any skyscrapers and stuff


what part of queens is that?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 23rd, 2005, 11:48 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:thats 47 Miller Gang............
shit doesnt even look like newark


actually theyre in QUEENS
and that i know for a FACT


I thought Queens was all big huge skyscrapers and stuff?


HAH youve never been to NYC b4. Queens is big home slice, maybe youre thinking about manhattan ---- queens doesnt have any skyscrapers and stuff


LOL! It's pretty obvious I've never been there. I thought that All of New York looked like huge skyscrapers and stuff.

Oops!

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 24th, 2005, 11:12 am

Thats obviously Hollis

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 24th, 2005, 5:22 pm

I told you muthafuckasin the beginning it was queens and yall niggas talkin bout some New Jersey shit.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 5:49 am

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » January 9th, 2006, 10:41 pm

yeah man it aint a bad video but bloods in queens? man the real bloods live in the bronx son 140th,patison pjs and all that man. Who wrote the song?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 10th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:yeah man it aint a bad video but bloods in queens? man the real bloods live in the bronx son 140th,patison pjs and all that man. Who wrote the song?


I don't know who wrote it, I just found it online

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Unread post by zip3ace » January 11th, 2006, 8:06 pm

yung_k wrote:newark slobs


just a krab ni99a hatin

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: Blood Music Video

Unread post by zip3ace » January 11th, 2006, 8:18 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
A Ghost wrote:I'm not exactly sure where to post this do I will post it here because I think it's relevant here.

I found this music video and it appears that a Blood set has made a rap video. I don't know who they are or where they are from.

During the video they take a Blue rag and stomp on it.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-throwitupson.html
who was ths niggaa that cant dress,lol,brown shirt with some lime green pants...the bitch had on 3 diffrent color reds,and the last nigga look so damn fruity,glasses an shit,then the lil 12 year old slobby,and the skinny ass niggas with the green pants an brown shirt that keep sliding across the screen,they talkin real tuff for it to only be about 20 of em..i hope that anit they whole set in that video....cuzz if it is, ima jus laugh at this one...LOL


i bet if them ni99az was rocking flue, yall woulda been on these ni99az dicks. stop being a hating ass crab. worry about them latin kings in sunny florida.

Jiggaboo_Jones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: December 12th, 2005, 8:09 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Gangsta Shows all on Tape with a fat beat

Unread post by Jiggaboo_Jones » January 13th, 2006, 5:37 am

I gotta movie yall gotta check out!
It's got a fat ass sound track and its all about jackin fools and talking shit check out all my shit at www.jiggaboojones.com

Holla Back

User avatar
BWS7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: January 20th, 2006, 5:19 am
Contact:

Unread post by BWS7 » January 20th, 2006, 5:30 am


A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 11th, 2006, 10:24 am


Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » May 11th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:yeah man it aint a bad video but bloods in queens? man the real bloods live in the bronx son 140th,patison pjs and all that man. Who wrote the song?



LAMO :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » May 11th, 2006, 6:47 pm

yea that one guy's bars pretty much proves they in NY:

i got bloods in manhattan like taxi cabs

Boozy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 12:59 pm
Location: Blood

Unread post by Boozy » May 13th, 2006, 2:40 am

blood way

Boozy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 12:59 pm
Location: Blood

Unread post by Boozy » May 13th, 2006, 3:38 am

what's the name of music in the video?

i got what to know.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » May 13th, 2006, 7:51 am

Boozy wrote:what's the name of music in the video?

i got what to know.


I think it's "If you Blood throw it up"

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”