billboard (blackwallstreet)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

billboard (blackwallstreet)

Unread post by cashville » December 25th, 2005, 5:52 pm

does anybody know the story of how game homeboy got killed all i kno is he got shot but whats behind it?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » December 26th, 2005, 3:58 pm

He was visiting his grandmother in gardena and got into a confrotation with some gardena shotgun crips.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 4:32 pm

The best nigga never to make it. Wish he would have put out more material,cause that dude was str8 raw.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » July 1st, 2007, 4:34 pm

what dude got killed...who was he from games click

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 4:51 pm

Yea this was back in 04 tho.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 4:53 pm

This is the bad part about it he was tryin to hold game down in the streets,and then when he gets killed he talks bad bout dude.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 4:58 pm

WestCoastRydaz.com: Okay, sounds like it's gonna be hot. Speaking of Compton, you're the latest in a long line of rappers from there. How do you feel about its representation in hip-hop today?

Young Hootie: It's being misrepresented by a busta. Game is a bitch! I know he's reading this too. Nigga you's a busta and my nigga JJ said he gone peel them chains off you when he see you bitch ass nigga. Don't let me catch you no where in LA bitch ass nigga!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Talk to us about the New West. You've always been involved in it and have worked with a lot of the dopest New West rappers, what's your take on it?

Young Hootie: I think it's the business. We been grinding for a minute and now niggas wanna come out the woodworks hating. Any fan of Game's aint a fan of the new west in my opinion. He does more to tear down the new west than empower it. Like the shit he pulled with Bishop Lamont. This nigga got the nerve to ask Bishop is he a crip or a blood and it's well known in the city that Game used to claim Santana Block Crip before he started claiming Cedar Block. I know Bishop, he a real good nigga and he don't bang. Game would rather speak on a nigga like Bishop cause he know Dre told Bishop not to say nothing and it'll make him look hard. But when I come at the nigga he tries to send niggas to holler at me and keep the peace. Fuck that, I'm on yo head nigga! Lyrically and in the streets. Anybody that don't like it better stay out of Piru business.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who do you fuck with out here? I know you're cool with G.Malone, been on songs with Spider Loc and more. Can we expect to hear more of you and these type of collabs?

Young Hootie:Most def. I fuck with Spider. He understands how to maintain a career in the industry and at the same time still be in the streets. Not many niggas can do that on the west coast and he's one of 'em. G Malone too. I only fuck with real niggas ya dig? And tell me that aint progressive for the coast. A real Piru getting down with real crips and everything is all love.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Okay, a lot of fans have been asking about you taking shots at Game. Can you clear that up for everyone, is there a legitimate beef there? Is it a street issue or a rap issue to you?

Young Hootie: Game came in the game with Piru in his mouth and I don't think he understands how serious that is. Piru is not a game and Game is not a Piru. I got the word from the g's to smash on that hoe ass nigga and it's on. Feel me? When 4Bent was alive he had that buster ass nigga in line. Matter fact, 4 was the first nigga to tell me about Game in 2002. He flew down to Atlanta my freshman year in school and he told me about BlackWallstreet. He knew Game was a bitch ass nigga but it worked cause 4 was the nigga that kept everything in order.

Niggas fucked with Game cause of how official 4 was in the street. You understand? Since 4 died that nigga been outta tune with the Piru nation. Notice all the weird shit the nigga started doing after 4 died. He showing ya'll his true self and he ain't what he want ya'll to think he is. This is shit that a lot of niggas don't know unless you from Compton. Game is a disrespectful, snake ass nigga. This nigga gone bring a camera to the homie 4 funeral and put on a big ass front like he had love for him and then turn around the very next morning and bad mouth the homie 4 to Spider Loc. Game aint have shit good to say about 4bent the day after his funeral. But the nigga front like he got love so he can still get love in the city. Fuck that!!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 5:09 pm

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 1st, 2007, 6:40 pm

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 1st, 2007, 10:39 pm

Trav wrote:This is the bad part about it he was tryin to hold game down in the streets,and then when he gets killed he talks bad bout dude.
Game talked bad about Billboard?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 2nd, 2007, 1:24 am

rocstar wrote:
Trav wrote:This is the bad part about it he was tryin to hold game down in the streets,and then when he gets killed he talks bad bout dude.

IN THAT INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG HOOTIE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE YOUNG HOOTIES SAYS THAT GAME WAS BAD MOUTHIN 4 BENT TO SPIDER LOC.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » July 2nd, 2007, 9:54 am

I liked 4bent alot had a good sound to him liked they way he did the brackk fing (dunno the spelling)

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 2nd, 2007, 10:16 am

Y.G. wrote:
rocstar wrote:

IN THAT INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG HOOTIE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE YOUNG HOOTIES SAYS THAT GAME WAS BAD MOUTHIN 4 BENT TO SPIDER LOC.
Game talks shit about everyone, the moneys gone to his ed, hes a gob shite. hes guna end up gettin shot up himself

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 2nd, 2007, 10:17 am

Y.G. wrote:
rocstar wrote:

ive heard that come out of spiders mouth as well

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 2nd, 2007, 2:27 pm

Didnt the Game say something of Spider bad mouthing Billboard in a song?

messi19

Unread post by messi19 » July 2nd, 2007, 3:22 pm

Naaw dont believe the hype niggas. Cuz thats just something Spider been spreadin around.

Cuz Spider said in a interview that 4 bent talked bad about Game too. Spider said that 4 bent thought Game was a bitch bla bla. So we dont no, n people from BnW say he didn't so
someone is lyin. dont know who tho.

messi19

Unread post by messi19 » July 2nd, 2007, 3:27 pm

PLUS THE NIGGA GOT MUUUUUUCH LUV OVA THERE BY THE WS PIRUS, N WAY WAY MANY MOE PIRUS OVA THERE IN BOMPTON.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 2nd, 2007, 4:43 pm

I'm pretty sure Hootie had some type of proof,i doubt he would just go on Spiders word. We have two different sources on Billboard not really dissing Game but kinda tellin niggaz who game really was and why he was ridin with him.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 3rd, 2007, 7:27 pm

Trav wrote:

The second video is where he was talkin bout Juelz,and The Lox.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 4th, 2007, 7:11 am

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » April 20th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Didnt the Game say something of Spider bad mouthing Billboard in a song?

"let billboard rest dont speak on my dead homie"

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 8:13 pm

he had that "in the sunshine" track that sheit banged sumn wun up that

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

b.i.p

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » May 8th, 2008, 9:58 pm