The Game: kicked out of Cedar Block Piru

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
UmanH-ay

The Game: kicked out of Cedar Block Piru

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 26th, 2005, 1:26 am

If you visit the black wall street forums you might of seen this thread

a Black wall street rep made this statment
The Game has fallen out with fase, g-ride and all them nigggas on brazil and wilmilton. This site is the ONLY offical Black Wallstreet site and forum. Game has not fallen out with The Black Wallstreet as The Game is The Black Wallstreet, he started and owns the record company. The reason for the beef has yet not been disclosed but its said to be released next week. The Game does NOT have any beef with the artists or dj's on The Black Wallstreet. The website www.theblackwallstreet.com is no way affiliated with The Black Wallstreet any longer. All that site and forum is, is just fase and all them niggas and brazil and wilmilton, remember you are not fans of them you are fans of game, so this is the only b.w.s site.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 26th, 2005, 12:03 pm

I was about to post something on this. Game has his own website: www.therealblackwallstreet.com

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 26th, 2005, 4:16 pm

i heard game cant go back to his own hood, not one step, so i heard

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 26th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Here is Games side of the story

FROM THE GAME AKA "THE HORSES MOUTH CHECK IT OUT
SOURCE
I know all of my fans are wondering what the fuck is going on with "The Black Wall Street". Hear it from the horses mouth. I was forced to switch the domain of my former website theblackwallstreet.com to therealblackwallstreet.com due to the disrespect shown towards me from ex-employees who decided to turn their backs on me & my imprint because they felt they weren't getting enough money out of me. In the past year (2005) I have spent over $1.5 million dollars on my homies & employees of The Black Wallstreet label. I bought niggas Nu cars, gave niggas thousands of dollars in cash daily, paid for niggas to go on trips that hood niggas will never be able to go on in their lifetime. I took care of niggas kids, paid niggas rent, gave niggas jewelry & a lot of other shit that I didn't have to do. All that and I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING in return from them. I let niggas live, let them make money off ME using my name, selling my shit all without asking for a cut, and gave them the opportunity of a lifetime to do whatever they want, opening the doors very few ever see to get in the business and giving them the chance to make something legal, positive, and legit out of their lives. All you niggas had to do was be men & apologize for trying to fuck over a good nigga !!!! Their came a time when I felt like I was being taking advantage of by the people closest to me & like anybody else would, I got fed up. A lot of my homies & former employees have continued to disrespect my company & my name by selling my T-Shirts & mixtapes behind my back making thousands of dollars & keeping 100% profit without cutting myself or anyone else in (even after they sent in resignation notices from the Black Wall Street) and talking shit about me. This whole situation has been a total fuckin nightmare for me but as a man I will deal with this as I have every other obstacle that has surfaced since the beginning of my career. I never thought my own family & homies would turn their back on me, but Dr. Dre told me that this day was gonna come 3 years back. For my fans on theblackwallstreet.com I have a Nu website which is therealblackwallstreet.com !!! If you wish to e-mail me about this matter or any other you can e-mail me personally at thegame@therealblackwallstreet.com . For the fans & people who decide to stay on the old site I wish you guys the best but I will not be affiliated with the old site EVER. I don't and never did hold any grudges with the niggas that tried to fuck me & take food out of my sons mouth (I always let them be and do them and never stopped them), but I will never ever forgive those who turned their back on me. I came in this mothafuckin' world by myself & I will die BY MYSELF !!!! Niggas can say whatever they want about me behind my back but when I see em' they curl up like little bitches. If that last sentence offended you then that means you one of the niggas who tried to fuck me. TRY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER !!! I will close this letter by saying, I ended Joe Buddens career, smashed what was left of Memphis Bleek, waisted the Young Guns & killed G UNOT ALL by myself !!! There is no one else worth beefing with. Oh yeah, fuck Spider Joke & all them fake ass G UNOT crips........ Again FUCK SPIDER JOKE & ALL THEM FAKE ASS G UNOT CRIPS !!! Spider please stop trying to fool these fans into believing your a factor in this L.A. Gangbangin' shit. You don't even come outside & I know 100 crip & blood gangs lookin for yo buster ass nigga. How you gone be from a crip gang in L.A. and then be from G UNOT crip (and get G UNOT tattooed on your body before you get your OWN gang ). Now 50 is the leader of a crip gang?? huh??? ha ha ha ha ha 50, aint NEVER puttin' yo shit out nigga. And I been had a diss record ready for you in the vault, but your shit was such garbage it aint even worth puttin out and givin you any shine. I've never before heard a rap nigga TRY to bang as hard as you do on records and in interviews, its obvious the reason your around them cops is because 50 is "tryin to start a war on a coast he aint from" between bloods and crips, and capitalize off it while innocent niggas die in the middle and he laughs all the way to the bank. Don't let someone throwin a little money your way change who you are. Loyalty first. Open your eyes........... G UNOT is DEAD !!! As for Lil' Eazy, you will never be ya father you little disrespectful shit......... R.I.P. Eric "Eazy- E" Wright. Funny how you were cheesin on my DVD 6 months ago, but now that your album about to come out and single has gotten NO play (EVEN in L.A. radio stations- YOUR home town), you decide to take the 50 route and try to get attention and sales by sparking up beef. The public sees right through you and your ghostwriter. Keep dissin me, you niggas is krazy ! I single handedly brought the west coast back & opened the doors for all you punk ass niggas & this how you act. I aint even talkin shit im stating facts, who is the ONLY rap artist in the past 10 years to go even Platinum from the West besides Dre, 2Pac, & Snoop??? Put ya album out, the whole world will laugh at you niggas. Niggas in the streets keep threating my life but everyday I wake up breathing. I walk witt GOD niggas & I will die before I let another nigga take food from Harlem & remember if you comin' to kill me there is a 50% chance you might not make it out, so COME ON NIGGA !!! IM OUT HERE EVERYDAY !!! So there it is, "The Black Wallstreet" C E Mothafuckin-O. Niggas tryna sue me cause I switched sites & they can't make no more money off me behind my back AFTER they already quit (if they quit, why they still usin my name and everything I built single-handedly). Give me a reason to write "400 Bars" I'm beggin you niggas. MO Money Mo Problems........ Suck My Dick !!!

Hurricanes in-stores Dec. 26th
"Waist Deep" in theatre's April
"The Doctor's Advocate" in stores 06'
You niggas get ready, matterfact I'll sit & wait for the haters to jump right back on my DICK when my next album drop ha ha ha ha...............
Aftermath / Black Wall Street motherfucka's

To my fans: if you lookin for me, I'll be on therealblackwallstreet.com............. This will be the last time I say it 1.

I brought the "WEST COAST" back, what YOU do

"The GaMe"

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 26th, 2005, 5:45 pm

Big Fases side

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1281

In The Documentary's liner notes, The Game credits Big Fase 100 for “moldin’ me into the man I am today.” However, Fase, paternal blood brother of Game, says he's through with Black Wall Street - a company he helped found. Fase charges that he and others in his tightly knit Compton community rallied behind The Game only for the wildly successful rapper to turn on them. Meanwhile, the Game alleges [click here for statement] that he’s been financially abused to the sum of $1.5 million and other expenses.

The Cedar Block Piru Blood remains committed to a career in entertainment with or without Game's cosign. Big Fase 100 has started My World Management, steering the careers of Glasses Malone, Life and other rap artists. With their rift widening, is this a case of "Game & Abel" or sibling rivalry waiting to heal itself? AllHipHop.com spoke to Big Fase 100 in search of some insight.

AllHipHop.com: Well, first of all, tell people who you are.

Big Fase 100: I’m The Game’s older brother, basically the inspiration behind The Game.

AllHipHop.com: So, you are like the O.G.?

Big Fase 100: I’m about to be 30 years old, so I can’t say O.G. I just went from being a young n***a with O.G. homies, to being an older homey. I didn’t start anything. Speaking on that G thing, I’m the one that people recognize when Game says what he says. If somebody needs go back and say, "Is this guy for real’" I’m the one they say, "If that’s his brother, then he’s for real."

AllHipHop.com: Did you used to rap?

Big Fase 100: Basically, I used to rap from ‘89 all the way to ‘95. I kinda cut it out because s**t got real bad for me out in the streets, so I had to go full-time with my hustle and as a father.

AllHipHop.com: What were things like for you as a rapper?

Big Fase 100: As a rapper, its funny, because the way s**t came about I was always into rap. I have so many CD’s and I always collect everybody’s s**t. As a rapper, I found it hard, it was like when Death Row was poppin.’ I always been right here in Compton, but it never made out to nothing for me. I guess it never got to the right people.

AllHipHop.com: Was Game a passing of the torch for you?

Big Fase 100: Game, with him being my little brother and everything, he always pushed the basketball thing and I wanted more for us so I pushed that in his direction. Once that didn’t happen, whether it was [his] attitude or getting in trouble with the authority, his basketball career didn’t flourish. And he hit the streets with me as a grown man and he got a lil’ hands on and he started hustling with me. Um, I don’t know, I don’t know’ We had the lil’ spot and he ended up getting shot. The Documentary tells this story. His whole hustle was born out there out there. We was grindin’ and it was grimy. He ended up getting shot after that. Contrary to him sayin’ it was just an attempt [on his life], basically what happened was somebody came to our door at 2 AM. The way we had it set up, we shut down at 12 AM - the whole spot. Him opening that door at 2 AM was not the business. That wasn’t what had planned. That wasn’t the way big brother set up the rules’ as far as the hustle went. I hate to say it, but he may have gotten shot out of greed. He don’t at those type of things when he tells that story. Two in the morning, it had to be [greed], I don’t think it was no b***h.

AllHipHop.com: Were you in the house at that point’

Big Fase 100: No, I spent the night away with my kids. When I had got the word in the morning, because I got one of those baby mommas where you gotta leave your phone in the car. So, I didn’t get the call that woke me up in the middle of the night like most people. Once I found all that out, I went to the house and everything was in real shamble.

AllHipHop.com: Right.

Big Fase 100: Another thing he said and it kind of hurt me that he said it ‘ that I didn’t come and visit him in the hospital [after he got shot]. Now, that is true, I got to the apartment that next morning and saw the s**t in shambles and he got home a couple hours after that. I got my brother shot, I got f***in’ guns missing, I got cash, police probably got weed. Being a smart man, I can't run to the hospital. He ain’t spend no days in no coma. What was it a 30-minute coma’ He was out of the hospital the next day. I wouldn’t be saying this unless he said I didn’t come see him in the hospital.

AllHipHop.com: When did you stop hustling?

Big Fase 100: I stopped when The Documentary dropped.

AllHipHop.com: What’s your role with The Game now?

Big Fase 100: Zero. None.

AllHipHop.com: What do you mean "zero?"‘

Big Fase 100: I have no role.

AllHipHop.com: Have you talked?

Big Fase 100: We haven’t talked in months.

AllHipHop.com: What happened with your falling out with Game?

Big Fase 100: Basically, like I told you, I quit my hustle when The Documentary dropped. The way it was put to me, this is what we were doing and "our" life was about to change. Basically, what I’ve done is I’ve set the stage and I created the backdrop for The Game. I mean, his n***as that have been visible for the past year, those have been my n***as. Basically, what I did, I provided the background story for Game. I got so much love where I am, and you know me and you never heard of my brother – you love him too. We don’t share the same mother, we share the same father. For lack of a better word, I certified his gangster. A year later, me and everybody that loves me, we’re left out here with nothing.

My hood, which is Cedar Block, ain’t never been like the big gang where there are 200-300 n***gas. My hood is real family based. We got our perimeters. I don’t say have, because we really not that no more. The gang is the gang, but the opportunity that was before us was the possibly and the opportunity to turn all this into positives. And somebody that opposed me said, "Why would you let your brother represent your hood when he wasn’t really from there’" I did it to bring closure to this gang s**t. My focus was positive. I had no other goals, no hidden agenda.

AllHipHop.com: When was the last time you saw The Game?

Big Fase 100: The last time I saw my brother was in Vegas - we flew to Vegas after the VMA’s. Miami was the where the VMA’s were. The whole VMA weekend. He had me fly out a bunch of our guys for the whole numbers look. There’s strength in numbers. He wanted to fly everybody that could make it. The treatment’s changed as time has gone one. We are on one year’s time. Everything has been changing, but it all boiled down in Miami. Let's say for one instance, we met with Suge on the beach.

AllHipHop.com: Yeah, I heard about that.

Big Fase 100: Somebody told us he was down the street at a hotel. There about 20-something n***as. We walk to this hotel. Eastwood sees Petey Pablo and he tells Petey Pablo, "Go get Suge." He went in the building and he didn’t come out. My brother turns to me and he says, "Fase, it's your call. Do we go in and talk to this n***a or what’" I’m like, "Dog, this n***a is not going to give you no real s**t. He’s going to tell you what you want you hear. You not going to get no man-to-man. I don’t see the point in talking to this man at all." He been trying to talk to me since The Game was about to come out. Through the streets, [Suge said,] "Tell Fase to holler at me," I’m not hollering at you. He wasn’t trying to holla at me [now, 'cause he wasn't] when I was a rapper. Suge wasn’t never f***in with me, so I didn’t feel the need to satisfy him in a conversation. Basically it’s our turn. If we gonna fall,we gonna fall. We don’t need Suge’s help whatsoever - he didn’t offer it. Regardless of what I said, five minutes later we up in there and he’s having this one-on-one with Suge, but five minutes before, it's, "Fase it's your call."

AllHipHop.com: You haven’t tried to reach out recently, have you?

Big Fase 100: I gave up. When I left, I emailed him, I said, "respect is everything to me and I don’t see that anybody from you or the people involved in this. And it didn’t used to be this way and before I let anybody disrespect me, I’ll just back totally up from the Black Wall off." Next thing I know is, "Fase quit" and everybody [down with me] is given an ultimatum "You quit too’" I never wanted a free ride. I very useful, I’m not just a gangster in the street. I’m a guy that just happens to be a gangster.

AllHipHop.com: There seems to be talk specifically about his new website...

Big Fase 100: At the beginning of The Game and me setting the backdrop for the game, my partner insisted that he get a website, aside from what Interscope had set up. We promoted, we took over and we made relationships to where other websites. For example, if you hit AllHipHop.com for those couple days, you would get our site [theblackwallstreet.com]. We got up with these people to get this type of promotion. We provided that for him. A month or so ago, I didn’t see it getting no better. I reached out to sell the website to Game just so we can feed our families. So, why don’t you buy this from us and, in return, we won’t slur you on this website. We won’t go out of our way to let the people know you aren’t the man you say you are. He opted not to do that. Now, not only do they have the blackwallstreeteast.com, they have the therealblackwallstreet.com. The Game didn’t care about the internet. I told him to name his price. Just give us what you think is right. That’s how broke we are over here. He’s doing his best to make his big brother look like a peon, which I’m not.

AllHipHop.com: Will you ever return to rap?

Big Fase 100: I don’t think that it’s something that I will do. I penned something [but probably won't release it]. It came out kinda hot, but I’m not recording that s**t. I’m not no rapper. I build rappers. I’m okay with that. My brother didn’t just start rappin’ after he got shot either. He didn’t start rapper when he got shot. I recall being in that house and telling him, the bills are due and you sitting these writing raps. This is before he got shot. I also recall being in the middle of my little rap career and leaving out the house and coming back in and my rap book being missing. "Lil’ bro, where did my papers go?" He came and he brought them to me with them balled up and say "I found them in the trash." He was taking my raps. He was really interested in it. He would go to school and say my [raps] in his words. His younger sister, she’s rapping too so I’m hoping to do something with her too. This is an actual gift from my dad. I don’t see this getting resolved. If it gets resolved, it won’t be coming from me, because I made a decision that I would die before I reach out to my little brother.

AllHipHop.com: That’s strong.

Big Fase 100: Yeah, that is strong. I’m a man, [The Game] can’t die with that money.

AllHipHop.com: He's said he put a lot of money into his team and website...

Big Fase 100: He says something like he flew us around the country and spent $1.5 million, which is a lie. Just like you brought this block that you will never come to, which is a lie. I ain’t had $50,000 in my pocket since this shit started. His Ford truck that he gave me got repossessed last month. When all this first began, he said, “Big bro, we gonna be rich.” Also, my nephew is a new life and he’s coming up in the middle of this. I may never really get to know my nephew. I have three children; my son is younger than his. At the same time, my daughters were here before the Game came into existence. On "I don’t need your love," [Game], he says "I got nieces to feed." I can get them a better Christmas last year off my hustle money than this year off my brother being out in one year’s time and selling all the records he sold.

AllHipHop.com: Would you say that The Game’s Documentary is your own life and not his?

Big Fase 100: My documentary would say, he’s been rappin’ since ‘89 and in the streets since ‘88 non-stop. My brother says on "Westside Story," that "I caught cases." I would ask him, "What cases do you catch’" Yeah, you got shot. I caught cases with a key and three pounds of weed and in the evidence room. I set the stage and the backdrop and he’s living my life, basically.

AllHipHop.com: What is your opinion of something of that things Game has done over the year, like say the butterfly tattoo? That was interesting.

Big Fase 100: The butterfly tattoo, the butterfly tattoo is part of me losing my brother. Our understanding and our common bond. That is the mark of s**t changing. He said its representative of a new life… that his brother had nothing to do with, that I was not included in. It ain’t gangsta at all, but when he got it, I was right by his side. It put me in an awkward position, but you think he soft, f**k with the n***a. He put a butterfly on his face – f**k with the n**a. He’ll f**k ya a** up. He ain’t no punk n***a, but something ain’t right that he doing his folks like this.

AllHipHop.com: This is crazy. I didn’t think it was gonna be like this.

Big Fase 100: It's real bad. And I been still caring about my brother and my brother’s career. After hearing his [mixtape song] music, I realize this n***a must don’t give a f**k about me. I don’t know what’s to become of it all. I doing what I gotta do and I’m pushing forward in the new year.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wood Ru » December 26th, 2005, 6:22 pm

Game is done he mess up his own rap career about lying about his so called life as a CBP. He was telling his big brother Fase story and not his own. so now Gunit and others like lil easy e is going to put the nail in game coffin because you cant come back from this the truth is out. i knew real street niggas has always knew the truth about GAME but money does wonders so he is learning a major lesson like MACK 10 did. Now he will make up with his brother at some point but the damage is done nobody in their right minds will ever take this cat serious again. when will these studio gangsters ever learn when you play with fire you will get burnt in the end.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » December 27th, 2005, 12:43 am

there it is there, for all you'll buster ass, dicc rideing game wennie loveing, ass niggas, the game is a FRUADDDDDDDDDDDDDD like I said before I know a real nigga when I see or hear him!!Now i'm through with that nigga peroid can we say another spice 1 all I got to say is (prankster studio gangster-buster but this time- you dealing with some realmutherfucas)

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 27th, 2005, 1:09 am

tysuave wrote:can we say another spice 1 all I got to say is (prankster studio gangster-buster but this time- you dealing with some realmutherfucas)
Classic line from BG Knocc Out...but what do you mean another spice 1?

I never liked Game as a rapper anyway...and even if Spice 1 is a fruad...he's alway been tight as a rapper. I still buy his sh*t.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » December 27th, 2005, 1:17 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:
tysuave wrote:can we say another spice 1 all I got to say is (prankster studio gangster-buster but this time- you dealing with some realmutherfucas)

I never liked Game as a rapper anyway...and even if Spice 1 is a fruad...he's alway been tight as a rapper. I still buy his sh*t.
remember a long time ago when spice 1 "said that he dosent live the life he raps about" he started that studio gangster shit, or at least he was the first to admit to it.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » December 27th, 2005, 3:51 am

Wood Ru wrote:Game is done he mess up his own rap career about lying about his so called life as a CBP. He was telling his big brother Fase story and not his own. so now Gunit and others like lil easy e is going to put the nail in game coffin because you cant come back from this the truth is out. i knew real street niggas has always knew the truth about GAME but money does wonders so he is learning a major lesson like MACK 10 did. Now he will make up with his brother at some point but the damage is done nobody in their right minds will ever take this cat serious again. when will these studio gangsters ever learn when you play with fire you will get burnt in the end.
unless u know game or bigfase personally(i highly doubt that u do) u shouldn't be assuming anything on this situation...who knows whos really tellin the truth...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 27th, 2005, 11:35 am

tysuave wrote:there it is there, for all you'll buster ass, dicc rideing game wennie loveing, ass niggas, the game is a FRUADDDDDDDDDDDDDD like I said before I know a real nigga when I see or hear him!!Now i'm through with that nigga peroid can we say another spice 1 all I got to say is (prankster studio gangster-buster but this time- you dealing with some realmutherfucas)
damn right

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » December 27th, 2005, 1:23 pm

all yall who is hating on game is busters. yall some dumb idiots who think going to shooting or slanging makes you hard or soft. motherfuckas who bang get arressted and snitch like everybody else do. and its only one thing thing that make you hard or soft and thats money. all yall who hating on game can't put all yall money up and have half the money game got. and its funny how everybody wanna say game got dick riders and and all that but it seem like everybody is dick riding fase and the rest of the cedars. im not taking up for nobody but only busters sit around and call another man they don't know a bitch. worry bout getting chese and not about if nobody is a fraud or not

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 27th, 2005, 2:15 pm

AMEN

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 27th, 2005, 2:22 pm

It's always the fake internet personalities that love to talk shit. Game will still be platinum and most of yall will still be broke sittin at mammas house. I don't judge him off his gang file, but from his music. And if you don't see through the BS of people tryin to exploit him for money your a fool.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wood Ru » December 27th, 2005, 3:43 pm

js83 wrote:
Wood Ru wrote:Game is done he mess up his own rap career about lying about his so called life as a CBP. He was telling his big brother Fase story and not his own. so now Gunit and others like lil easy e is going to put the nail in game coffin because you cant come back from this the truth is out. i knew real street niggas has always knew the truth about GAME but money does wonders so he is learning a major lesson like MACK 10 did. Now he will make up with his brother at some point but the damage is done nobody in their right minds will ever take this cat serious again. when will these studio gangsters ever learn when you play with fire you will get burnt in the end.
unless u know game or bigfase personally(i highly doubt that u do) u shouldn't be assuming anything on this situation...who knows whos really tellin the truth...
here we go with the groupie shit. look at my name blood then you would know that i know what I'm talking about. Big fase has mad love from my hood and we have always known the truth but it is just a shame that it had to come out this way.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 27th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Even though i hate Game, i still think its a shame He aint takin care of his brother, and bascially forgot about the hood, Game needs to remember where he started and where hes from.
all yall who is hating on game is busters. yall some dumb idiots who think going to shooting or slanging makes you hard or soft. motherfuckas who bang get arressted and snitch like everybody else do. and its only one thing thing that make you hard or soft and thats money. all yall who hating on game can't put all yall money up and have half the money game got. and its funny how everybody wanna say game got dick riders and and all that but it seem like everybody is dick riding fase and the rest of the cedars. im not taking up for nobody but only busters sit around and call another man they don't know a bitch. worry bout getting chese and not about if nobody is a fraud or not
whether or not hes "hard" his own brother has spilt out the shit on him that he is a fake ass fraud, and thats a credible source, man you need to get of Game's nuts and stop usin the "your just jealous" phrase cause the postion he in right now, i aint envyin him.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 27th, 2005, 5:10 pm

I think you guys need to remember your fans and not his mama. It's like a girl soap opera some rap fans I swear. And people label 50 a snitch he's doing pretty good, so if you haven't noticed the people that buy his CD's won't know who the hell Fase is or about his brother tryin to extort money out of him. He still will be platinum.

ps and I'm not backing him, I just think male haters and groupies are sad.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 27th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Catalyst wrote:Even though i hate Game, i still think its a shame He aint takin care of his brother, and bascially forgot about the hood, Game needs to remember where he started and where hes from.
whether or not hes "hard" his own brother has spilt out the shit on him that he is a fake ass fraud, and thats a credible source, man you need to get of Game's nuts and stop usin the "your just jealous" phrase cause the postion he in right now, i aint envyin him.
You forgot about fiddy? he wasnt loyal to his homies and hood and they exposed him.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 27th, 2005, 6:57 pm

GTS wrote: I think you guys need to remember your fans and not his mama.
:lol:

GTS wrote: It's like a girl soap opera some rap fans I swear.

:!: :!: :!:

I guess it's cool to have an opinion on anything, but 4 or 5 different threads on every site about these dudes?? :roll: :arrow:

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » December 27th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Every man gotta take care of himself. The homies get mad cuz they don't get none of your cash when you famous.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 28th, 2005, 1:30 am

Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:Even though i hate Game, i still think its a shame He aint takin care of his brother, and bascially forgot about the hood, Game needs to remember where he started and where hes from.
You forgot about fiddy? he wasnt loyal to his homies and hood and they exposed him.
Yeah but the shit that was told about 50, wasnt solid evidence sure it was true, but my homie in queens say 50 still cruises by every now and then, of course no where as much as he used to

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 28th, 2005, 4:52 am

lol news 2 me

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 28th, 2005, 4:45 pm

Most of the niggas from Brazil N wilmington are still Games homies they just caught in the middle of this, its really just a beef between fase and Game.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 28th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Past wrote:Most of the niggas from Brazil N wilmington are still Games homies they just caught in the middle of this, its really just a beef between fase and Game.
denied, Game has taken the action to move a lot of his merchandise and belongings out of his compound, not all of it, but hes relocated his shit to his beverly hills home from what i know.
Now he got rent-a cops guardin him

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 28th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:Most of the niggas from Brazil N wilmington are still Games homies they just caught in the middle of this, its really just a beef between fase and Game.
denied, Game has taken the action to move a lot of his merchandise and belongings out of his compound, not all of it, but hes relocated his shit to his beverly hills home from what i know.
No he just bought a mansion what the fuck are you supposed to do with all that money? WACK STAR came on thebws.com and said it himself he is cool with both sides and most of the Brazil N wilmingotn niggas are still cool with both sides its just a beef between Fase and Game.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » December 28th, 2005, 11:58 pm

Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
No he just bought a mansion what the fu-- are you supposed to do with all that money? WACK STAR came on thebws.com and said it himself he is cool with both sides and most of the Brazil N wilmingotn niggas are still cool with both sides its just a beef between Fase and Game.
yea and if they still cool with that nigga, it aint cuzz he the homie it's cuzz he got the money shit ill still keep it cool with that nigga 2 just send me some money and tickets and a groupie we cool "yea you still the homie"and when he dont im rideing with big fase "yea fuc that nigga he aint from the hood"but basicley thats how niggas is when you a buster who claim the hood and you got money you get used but when you a rider thats really from the hood, niggas is scared to cross you thats just real talk, the real niggas know the bizz!

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 29th, 2005, 2:38 am

lol how you get kicked out of a gang? i thought the only way out was on your back. they don't scream 4 life for nothing...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 30th, 2005, 4:09 am

Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
No he just bought a mansion what the fu-- are you supposed to do with all that money? WACK STAR came on thebws.com and said it himself he is cool with both sides and most of the Brazil N wilmingotn niggas are still cool with both sides its just a beef between Fase and Game.
Man i think you oughta step back re-evaluate ya self fool, Game has had a mansion up in beverly hills for sometime, but spent a bit of time in the hub, word is most of them niggas dont want him near brazil or the entire Cedar block hood

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 30th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Man i think you oughta step back re-evaluate ya self fool, Game has had a mansion up in beverly hills for sometime, but spent a bit of time in the hub, word is most of them niggas dont want him near brazil or the entire Cedar block hood
Your wrong they do all of them still with game. this is what Big Fase said today.
My brother is a real nigga but he doesnt understand what street life & hood love is all about.
Lil E is doin thaT SHIT FOR $$,HE WANNA SELL RECORDS.
SPIDER LOK IS "ACHIN 2 BUBBLE!"

FUCK ANY NIGGA SPEAKIN ON 100.

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » December 30th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Damn

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 6th, 2006, 12:08 am

tysuave wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:

remember a long time ago when spice 1 "said that he dosent live the life he raps about" he started that studio gangster shit, or at least he was the first to admit to it.

SPICE 1 BEING A FRAUD? WHAT THE FUCK SPICE 1 IS THE REALEST HES FROM HAYWARD CA IF YOU LOOK IN THE STRAP ON THE SIDE VIDEO HE LOOKS PRETTY REAL DRINKIN WITH PAC AND DOIN BURNOUTS IN the 5.0 MUSTANG CHILLIN with REAL NIGGAZ AND SHIT AHAHA AND U THINK HE FAKE? NIGGA WTF!!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 6th, 2006, 2:51 am

Moon wrote:
tysuave wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:

SPICE 1 BEING A FRAUD? WHAT THE fu-- SPICE 1 IS THE REALEST HES FROM HAYWARD CA IF YOU LOOK IN THE STRAP ON THE SIDE VIDEO HE LOOKS PRETTY REAL DRINKIN WITH PAC AND DOIN BURNOUTS IN the 5.0 MUSTANG CHILLIN with REAL NIGGAZ AND SHIT AHAHA AND U THINK HE FAKE? NIGGA WTF!!

if you so much of a spice 1 fan, then you should know he the one that said, it a long time ago ass!