False a$$ info Cuzz

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 2nd, 2006, 8:01 pm

i aint showin up on mines

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 2nd, 2006, 8:01 pm

Nigga I keep my shit black and blue cuzz all day everywhere.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 2nd, 2006, 8:01 pm

his showed up but he left, I seen em

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 2nd, 2006, 8:02 pm

u aint gonna show up on yours cuz u cant see ya self

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 2nd, 2006, 8:02 pm

Who nigga?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 3rd, 2006, 12:25 pm

Shox112 wrote:Diamonds, spades, stars, 4 leave clovaz, nigga I dont give a F*** about that gay ass Leprechaun Lucky charm S***

Talkin bout remember that, or what nigga you gone pop me fa wearin my hat backwards...nigga please :lol: :lol: :lol:
NIGGA PLEASE GO SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY THEN HOLLER AT ME

A14rmthaview
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: False a$$ info Cuzz

Unread post by A14rmthaview » January 23rd, 2016, 2:12 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
Fre$h wrote:I stand by what I posted, & I still believe that Bone represents BPSN. Whether, or not you're from Cleveland, or if you know any of the members of the group is none of my concern. Bone represents Stone any way you look at it. They've all got tattoo's of pyramids, 7's, & other Stone Nation identifiers on them. The name of Layzie Bone's label is "Mo" Thugs Records, & what is one of the main things that Stone's call each other? That's right...much like Crips call each other "cuzzz", Stone's call each other "mo", because of the nation's links to the Moorish Science Temple. Also, if Bone Thugs don't claim BPSN, tell them (since you know them) to stop throwin up the pyramid in their video's. Seeing as how both Krayzie (your homeboy), & Layzie have done it in seperate video's...maybe they're sending the wrong message...since they're not Stone's, & all. You think about it.
LOL EVERYBODY KNOW THEY MOES...EVEN LAZY HAS SAID IT HE GOT A FUCKING TATTOO ON HIS STOMACH OF THE MOE PYRAMID...AND THE MOE THUGS HOLDING UP THE HAND WITH THE PYRAMID THATS ALL STR8 UP MOEs SHIT...
I'm from Cleveland we primarily had 2 gangs the brick city outlaws and the dynamite Devils ( who wore red) they were Clevelands version of people and folk and crop and blood. They got old and thought it was dumb. Then the younger dudes became crip/ blood vice lord and gds and some stones with the gds and bloods becoming the biggest. On the west side though it's a suffer by world predominantly folks and crips. The area that bone claims used to be stones maybe but that part of st Clair is bloods now because the older cats stopped banging stones in Cleveland and stopped banging vice lord. I was told the vice lords in Cleveland were primarily week compared to other gangs even being defeated by the bloods and defeated on wade park ( vice lord heaven) by the locally Formed road dogs. They beef with hhb ( bloods) and are now bloods I think. Anyways their aren't any more active folk gangs on the east side or people nation unless is mate 1-3 small active folk sets they're on the west. Their are crip sets on the Claire though in that neighborhood ( 125th and brackland but none from the wasteland their all bloods. The 4 block has crips and bloods and some on cout the rest is pretty much bloods and besides 2-4 small crip sets the rest are bloods so you guys are right in the sense the red ( would've been people nation) and blood pretty much has taken over the eastside so I would say none does represent stone for the simple fact of language - red uniform and pyramids but they would be considered bloods by today's standards. That's why I don't even wear red for real my hood is 1 of the only small crip/ folk sets that don't religiously wear red I get sick of seeing it lol. I never banged or cares to join or learn gang culture or symbolisn though - Lakeview st Clair.110- area hopes this helps about bone.

Lordroach32212
If in the United States: Michigan
What city do you live in now?: Detroit

Re: False a$$ info Cuzz

Unread post by Lordroach32212 » July 18th, 2016, 7:07 am

Shox112 look bro ur lost. The L S.D. WAS SIGNED IN 1977 TO KEEP PEACE BETWEEN THE TWI NATIONS. LIRDS STONES AND DICIPLES . OR THE G.D. NATION. MY FRIEND WE SHARE THE PYRAMID SYMBOL. AND THE G.D. DOUBLE PYRAMID REPRESENTS YHE SAME AS A CERTAIN 5 POINT THAT I COULD TELL U SO MUCH ABOUT BYT UR MOUTH IS TO BIG AND U TALK TO PUBLICLY. U NEED TO GET UR STORY RIGHT BEFORE U EVER SPEAK ON MY FAMILY IN A NATION THAT IS MUCH BIGGER AND MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN UR SIMPLE MINDED BRAIN COULD EVER UNDERSTAND. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND MY FRIEND U HAVE AND ILLUSION OF WHAT U WOULD CONSIDER POWER. THE HUNT For knowledge of self is something u my friend should go after but be careful not to lose ones SELF in the process. This world and both nations are much deeper than u need concern yourself with, until u find your life path and life # ... Double nine yin*yang* 69 me and my queen #theforeverlife