False a$$ info Cuzz

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Tray

False a$$ info Cuzz

Unread post by Tray » December 24th, 2003, 11:40 am

checc diss cuzz im from Cleveland ohio i know krayzie bone and in no way where they involved with the black peace stone nation becuz 1 there is NO black peace stone nation in cleveland there may be vice lords from the people nation in cleveland but NO black peace stone nation. and 2 bone aint bang They was some hustlers from 99th and St. Clair everybody in cleveland know that. the only gang affiliation they possiblyand i mean possibly could of had which would have been by association would have been with a set of bLOOds called Tribe which wore cleveland indians jackets in the late 80's thru the 90's. do research before you spit false hoods on the forum Cuzz.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: False a$$ info Cuzz

Unread post by looney » December 24th, 2003, 11:14 pm

aint bone some crips cause i heard since eazy e was i thought maybe they got put in thru him and some of his homies

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » December 25th, 2003, 6:04 pm

I stand by what I posted, & I still believe that Bone represents BPSN. Whether, or not you're from Cleveland, or if you know any of the members of the group is none of my concern. Bone represents Stone any way you look at it. They've all got tattoo's of pyramids, 7's, & other Stone Nation identifiers on them. The name of Layzie Bone's label is "Mo" Thugs Records, & what is one of the main things that Stone's call each other? That's right...much like Crips call each other "cuzzz", Stone's call each other "mo", because of the nation's links to the Moorish Science Temple. Also, if Bone Thugs don't claim BPSN, tell them (since you know them) to stop throwin up the pyramid in their video's. Seeing as how both Krayzie (your homeboy), & Layzie have done it in seperate video's...maybe they're sending the wrong message...since they're not Stone's, & all. You think about it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 25th, 2003, 9:12 pm

i agree with fresh, cuz they do have pyramid tats all over

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » December 27th, 2003, 9:19 pm

bone needs to stop giving mixed signals because rich or not anybody thats down with the vicelords or blackstone bloods they can easily find bone and kill them for that kind of stuff i know for a fact they arent blackstones cause i know some personaly and they need to quit doing stuff like that cause it can cost them thier lives i know gangstas who take thier history very seriously its not to be played with unless you are a part of that history........

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » December 28th, 2003, 2:47 pm

I didn't mean Black Stone Bloods...when I mentioned BPSN, I meant the original Stone Nation from Chicago. They have nothing to do with Bloods from the westcoast, they claim People Nation. That's what Bone claims, not the Blood version from L.A., but the original People version from Chicago.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 8th, 2004, 9:00 am

im a big bone thugs fan so this is interesting to me but i always thought they didnt claim anything.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 28th, 2006, 11:40 pm

[quote="Fre$h"]I stand by what I posted, & I still believe that Bone represents BPSN. Whether, or not you're from Cleveland, or if you know any of the members of the group is none of my concern. Bone represents Stone any way you look at it. They've all got tattoo's of pyramids, 7's, & other Stone Nation identifiers on them. The name of Layzie Bone's label is "Mo" Thugs Records, & what is one of the main things that Stone's call each other? That's right...much like Crips call each other "cuzzz", Stone's call each other "mo", because of the nation's links to the Moorish Science Temple. Also, if Bone Thugs don't claim BPSN, tell them (since you know them) to stop throwin up the pyramid in their video's. Seeing as how both Krayzie (your homeboy), & Layzie have done it in seperate video's...maybe they're sending the wrong message...since they're not Stone's, & all. You think about it.[/quote]

thats deep

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 29th, 2006, 1:30 am

then how come the crips welcomed them when they got to L.A??

Layzie was wearing a michigan jacket..with baby blue on it

and a crip gang saw them and welcomed them..

the only things i ever heard them claim was

SCT

ST.CLAIR THUGS

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 29th, 2006, 1:31 am

I aint saying bone is some crips..or bloods..or lords or whatever

I think they was just hustlers reppin their block

88th to the 105th street n st.clair is what they claim

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 1:40 am

BONE THUGS IS EITHER CRIP OR BLOOD AFFILIATED...NUTHIN ELSE....NO STONES, DISCIPLE, FOREST RANGERS, OR SOME SH*T YOU CAN TELL THAT BY THE WAY THEY GOT OLD ENGLISH ERRY WHERE LIKE THEY FROM the WEST COAST, KHAKI SUITS, LONG HAIR, BRAIDED, DOOKIE BRAIDS, BARETTES, AND EVEN IN THE FOE the LOVE OF MONEY VIDEO OR THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE VIDEO WHEN THEY WAS HITTIN UP the WALL THEY USED THE SAME HOOD WRITIN AS WE DO IN LA...THEY WASNT PUTTIN UP FORKS IN ALL that SH*T the ONLY REASON WHY THEY WAS USIN PYRAMIDS WAS ON SOME OCCULTIC WEIRD SH*T YALL KNOW HOW THEY GET

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 29th, 2006, 1:43 am

I recently saw an old video of Bone on MTV and they tried clearing it up way back then, that they wernt claiming no gang or color...They just claimed the hood they grew up and slanged in. Cleveland is much different than here in the west...I have a cousin who moved out there...and he was saying how bad the poverty is there, its very poor. so its more important over there to be hustlers than trip off gangs n colors.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 29th, 2006, 1:46 am

Shox112 wrote:BONE THUGS IS EITHER CRIP OR BLOOD AFFILIATED...NUTHIN ELSE....NO STONES, DISCIPLE, FOREST RANGERS, OR SOME SH*T YOU CAN TELL THAT BY THE WAY THEY GOT OLD ENGLISH ERRY WHERE LIKE THEY FROM the WEST COAST, KHAKI SUITS, LONG HAIR, BRAIDED, DOOKIE BRAIDS, BARETTES, AND EVEN IN THE FOE the LOVE OF MONEY VIDEO OR THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE VIDEO WHEN THEY WAS HITTIN UP the WALL THEY USED THE SAME HOOD WRITIN AS WE DO IN LA...THEY WASNT PUTTIN UP FORKS IN ALL that SH*T the ONLY REASON WHY THEY WAS USIN PYRAMIDS WAS ON SOME OCCULTIC WEIRD SH*T YALL KNOW HOW THEY GET
Yeah they did dress like West Coast style and all that...Thats why when they stayed in Watts everybody thought they were from LA, they blended right in...When they got hit up they said their from "Cleveland" and people were like "WTF is cleveland?" but they were never into gangbanging...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 1:55 am

Gangsta Dresta said him and Bg got them niggas geard up in all that west coast shit, said they gave them that WS style. And bone into that occult shit, they hustlas not no bangas.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 1:58 am

some of the homiez did tell me they stayed in the Dub fo a lil bit and they gave shots out to our hood but I dont know where they stayed when they was in Watts yall know?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:02 am

i guess cleveland is like how the bay was in the early 90's them niggaz would wear khakis, thermo shirts, beanies, hoodies, and whatever else we would wear...but I think Dresta lyin cuz it takes a minute to grow yo hair out into braids and all that shit them niggaz fit in TOO well to not be livin like that in OHIO but dont fo' get niggaz used to be on that west coast sh*t in different states...hell, look how we turned out lil rocc, arkansas

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 2:04 am

them poor cities be on that dickie suit thermal shit, thats real, not on no NY shit. And braids all niggas been wearin braids all over the world, but dookie braids and shit, that's west coast shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 29th, 2006, 2:08 am

perongregory wrote:Gangsta Dresta said him and Bg got them niggas geard up in all that west coast shit, said they gave them that WS style. And bone into that occult shit, they hustlas not no bangas.
But Dreasta been saying different things about Bone lately. Hes mad because he thinks Bone should give him credit for connecting them to Eazy E....But Bone is saying that Dresta is lying, he didnt have anything to do with them finding Eazy...so they arent on good terms right now..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 2:10 am

nigga hatin.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:12 am

I feel like dis DRESTA SHOULD HAVE SAID that 10 years ago if he really felt like that right now he lookin like a straight hater...he had plenty times to catch them niggaz slippin in between now and then...and off the record, why bone thugs on that occult sh*t I heard eazy e was down with that weird sh*t too...I even heard this nigga was claimin to be the devils son or some weird sh*t

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 29th, 2006, 2:21 am

Bone had been into that wicked dark style kinda sound before they came to the West. Listen to that Faces of Death record before they were signed...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 2:23 am

a lot of midwestern rap is into that dark evil devil shit. we even have some of that shit on the west too, that horrorcore rap.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:30 am

you right cuz TechN9ne and Insane Clown Posse is from the midwest and they weird

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 2:32 am

yep, and the natas, esham, theres some other groups and artists too but i forget they names.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 29th, 2006, 2:35 am

Shox112 wrote:BONE THUGS IS EITHER CRIP OR BLOOD AFFILIATED...NUTHIN ELSE....NO STONES, DISCIPLE, FOREST RANGERS, OR SOME SH*T YOU CAN TELL THAT BY THE WAY THEY GOT OLD ENGLISH ERRY WHERE LIKE THEY FROM the WEST COAST, KHAKI SUITS, LONG HAIR, BRAIDED, DOOKIE BRAIDS, BARETTES, AND EVEN IN THE FOE the LOVE OF MONEY VIDEO OR THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE VIDEO WHEN THEY WAS HITTIN UP the WALL THEY USED THE SAME HOOD WRITIN AS WE DO IN LA...THEY WASNT PUTTIN UP FORKS IN ALL that SH*T the ONLY REASON WHY THEY WAS USIN PYRAMIDS WAS ON SOME OCCULTIC WEIRD SH*T YALL KNOW HOW THEY GET

YEAH OL' ENGLISH IS A WEST COAST THANG.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:38 am

you know what I do remember hearin bone sayin Locc-ed out in one of they songs but I 4 got which one...but that automatically mean they crip affiliated

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 2:44 am

Bone thugz is on that murder this nigga type gang bang thats why that shit gets loud play in my nieghborhood. We smoke hundreds of blunts and play dominoes to that Bone Thug clevland shit. As for that nigga Gangsta Dresta I heard he done found allah and fallowed that nigga Big knoccout.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2006, 2:45 am

on the real?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 2:47 am

Shox young nigga I know you be on that 'Compton and Watts' a nigga almost blew out his subs to that compton shit...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 2:49 am

perongregory wrote:on the real?
Yea nigga but im finna find out wus really good... Cuzz thats just hearsay.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:52 am

hell yeah i do

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 3:03 am

"Compton and Long Beach togetha, nigga neva" - Knoccout.