Rappers with Gang Connections

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rappers with Gang Connections

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 18th, 2004, 9:16 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 9:27 am

Daz is LB Insane. Either that, or he just likes claimin it cuz I've heard him say that shi- a few dozen times.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 18th, 2004, 11:39 am

STREETGANG111 wrote:Ok I see that some folks on here got some info twisted. Now as far as W.C. He's from 1E11UM NHC, and put in his work back in the day. He did what he had to do when he was banging, and Ice Cube never banged he is not from NHC he just grew up in the hood, and know some NH's but never banged. Mack 10 supposed to be from QSB, but I don't even think he from Inglewood to be perfectly honest. Snoop Dogg is from R20's crip gang, Goldie Loc is from R20's crip aswell. Tray Deee is from Insane Crip Gang, Daz is supposed to be 20 crip? Lil C-Style from 19st Gangsta Crip ( ONGC) Soopafly's 19st Gangsta crip aswell, Warren G is Insane Crip not R20's crip. Kurupt is from R60's NHC, Jayo Felony is from R40's NHC 47 Blocc to be exact ( San Diego ) South Central Cartel is 87 GC's, The Twinz I'm not too sure I've heard Insane Crip. Cj Mac is from R60's NHC, Big Syke and Thug Life is IVC's ( Imperial Village Crip ). Suge Knight is from MOB Piru, Big Wy and Dogg from The Relativez are from Weirdoz Gangsta Blood not CMG. MC EIHT is from Tragniew Park Compton Crip, B.G. Knocc Out is from Nutty Blocc Compton Crip.
I have to correct you on one thing homie you are right about Dogg he was from Weirdoz but Big Wy is from CMGB he just spend alot of time with the weirdoz because of his best friend was from Weirdoz.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 18th, 2004, 12:20 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:Ok I see that some folks on here got some info twisted. Now as far as W.C. He's from 1E11UM NHC, and put in his work back in the day. He did what he had to do when he was banging, and Ice Cube never banged he is not from NHC he just grew up in the hood, and know some NH's but never banged. Mack 10 supposed to be from QSB, but I don't even think he from Inglewood to be perfectly honest. Snoop Dogg is from R20's crip gang, Goldie Loc is from R20's crip aswell. Tray Deee is from Insane Crip Gang, Daz is supposed to be 20 crip? Lil C-Style from 19st Gangsta Crip ( ONGC) Soopafly's 19st Gangsta crip aswell, Warren G is Insane Crip not R20's crip. Kurupt is from R60's NHC, Jayo Felony is from R40's NHC 47 Blocc to be exact ( San Diego ) South Central Cartel is 87 GC's, The Twinz I'm not too sure I've heard Insane Crip. Cj Mac is from R60's NHC, Big Syke and Thug Life is IVC's ( Imperial Village Crip ). Suge Knight is from MOB Piru, Big Wy and Dogg from The Relativez are from Weirdoz Gangsta Blood not CMG. MC EIHT is from Tragniew Park Compton Crip, B.G. Knocc Out is from Nutty Blocc Compton Crip.
daz was a dub and set jumped to yfc
soopa fly is a busta he dont bang
warren g is a old school dub
twins are dubs
lil c style is a dub big c style is ongc
goldie is a dub 15 set
og tray deee is insane and he loves them yfc's

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 12:42 pm

warren g lived in santa ana for a grip of his his childhood. His grandma or some shi- lived in LB so he was there on the weekends, but if you ask some of the old heads in SA, they all remember his ass. He never tried bangin down here, he didn't start reppin LB except in his music back then he never claimed LB.

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » February 27th, 2004, 8:20 am

Does anyone know where J-Ride is from, I know he from Compton, but what set is he claimin'?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 27th, 2004, 9:24 am

J RIDE IS FROM A SET CALLED PALMER BLOCC 900 ....

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » February 28th, 2004, 6:54 am

Thanks BG.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 28th, 2004, 9:03 am

warren g is from longbeach, i've never heard of him being from santa ana
but anythang is possible, he lived on 21st an lewis with his grandma who
raised him in the early 80's he was claimin 20's but left it alone!
big an lil c-style are from 19 gangsta crip
daz did claim 20 cg but was influenced by tray deee to turn insane.
lil goldie loc is from 20 cg
supafly somethin like a pimp
snoop 20 cg
tray-deee insane
rbx dont bang

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » February 28th, 2004, 10:37 pm

Anybody know about trech from naughty by nature did he bang or was he claming anything. I remember on the movie jayson's lyrics he was wearing blue. So Im thinking crip, I know its just a movie but was wondering if there was any truth to that.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 29th, 2004, 3:20 am

blkjoker wrote:Anybody know about trech from naughty by nature did he bang or was he claming anything. I remember on the movie jayson's lyrics he was wearing blue. So Im thinking crip, I know its just a movie but was wondering if there was any truth to that.
treach is a blood, he from east orange click called double I, its the ingelwood(ca) to Illtown(nj) connection

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » February 29th, 2004, 5:01 am

lb516 have you seen the movie jayson's lyrics on there he was playing as a cript. He had the blue checker long sleeve shirt on. I know its just a movie, but if you reppin blue or red in the streets. Even if it came to a movie wouldnt you still rep your color?

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 29th, 2004, 5:37 am

jason lyric was a movie based in houston texas, treach also played a GD in first time felon that doesnt mean he is a GD.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » February 29th, 2004, 6:49 am

Yeah I know but you know how some niggas is will not be caught in red even if it is a movie.

SCeric
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SCeric » February 29th, 2004, 12:52 pm

was spice one a blood or crip?

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 29th, 2004, 5:20 pm

spice 1 dont claim he just a hustla

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2004, 8:41 am

I remember when Naughty by nature first came out, and treach was interviewed and said he was from 118th Street Gang. I remember because he was saying that they were really on 18th street, but they were 100 deep and that's how they got the name. I don't know about no Inglewood stuff, and I really doubt he's a blood cuz he be out here chillin with South central cartel all the time.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 1st, 2004, 10:28 am

treach is from new jersey , i dont think he bangin with an l.a. hood. he might just kick it with them but thats about it.
i know boo yaa from west side piru outta carson

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 1st, 2004, 12:18 pm

Treach dont bang from no hoods out here in Calfornia when he is out here he hangs with bloods and Crips because he got love like that he hangs with the homies from the Boo-yaa Tribe and they are from the Carson ru's and he hangs out with crips from south central like the 87Gc, a few east coast crips dont know which street, and Grape street, shoot when Pac was alive there was a incident where Treach got into with the 60's and Pac had to go and talk to these brothers because they wanted to smoke treach I want say what but it was a serious suitation so you see Treach dont bang he just have love from alot of brothers out here Crips and blood because treach keeps it gangster.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 1st, 2004, 12:19 pm

what about the chi town rappers chidren of the ghetto that mack 10 had on his label. also what about twista i read somewhere in a magzine he was a crip or claim it

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2004, 1:05 pm

hey ace, I think you got the pac story wrong with 60's. Cuz I saw kind a the same thing on some Pac Documentry. It was an interview with one of the outlaws. They said taht Pac got into it with some 60's and they were gonna smoke Pac. Pac was actin all bad and said that he was gonna go ride on the 60's himself. Someone got word to his pops in the pen and his pops had to use his connections in the pen to get some 60's OG's in the pen in CA to put the word out that Pac was not to be touched. Then Pac finally ran into some 60's all strapped and was talking sh-- and basically punked them, but it was only cuz they had been told that if they did anything to him they weould get touched. This was an interview I saw back maybe a year after pac got smoked.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 1st, 2004, 2:10 pm

Ace2 wrote:Treach dont bang from no hoods out here in Calfornia when he is out here he hangs with bloods and Crips because he got love like that he hangs with the homies from the Boo-yaa Tribe and they are from the Carson ru's and he hangs out with crips from south central like the 87Gc, a few east coast crips dont know which street, and Grape street, shoot when Pac was alive there was a incident where Treach got into with the 60's and Pac had to go and talk to these brothers because they wanted to smoke treach I want say what but it was a serious suitation so you see Treach dont bang he just have love from alot of brothers out here Crips and blood because treach keeps it gangster.
wrong treach is a blood he reps double I ,he from 118 in east orange.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2004, 2:14 pm

well, maybe the hood switched to blood then, but I remember it was just 118th street back when he came out. When was that? Maybe 1991. there were no blood gangs in NJ back then, but he was claimin 118th st.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 1st, 2004, 2:54 pm

Panik wrote:well, maybe the hood switched to blood then, but I remember it was just 118th street back when he came out. When was that? Maybe 1991. there were no blood gangs in NJ back then, but he was claimin 118th st.
listen to this song off of the IIconz LP

N.J. to L.A. featuring Road Dawgs & Rottin' Raskals

double I is from illtown(east orange) to Inglewood and vise versa

why do you think that IIconz is spelled with 2 II's?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 1st, 2004, 5:07 pm

Panik wrote:hey ace, I think you got the pac story wrong with 60's. because I saw kind a the same thing on some Pac Documentry. It was an interview with one of the outlaws. They said taht Pac got into it with some 60's and they were gonna smoke Pac. Pac was actin all bad and said that he was gonna go ride on the 60's himself. Someone got word to his pops in the pen and his pops had to use his connections in the pen to get some 60's OG's in the pen in CA to put the word out that Pac was not to be touched. Then Pac finally ran into some 60's all strapped and was talking sh-- and basically punked them, but it was only because they had been told that if they did anything to him they weould get touched. This was an interview I saw back maybe a year after pac got smoked.
well this may be true with Pac but i know that treach was apart of the beef too with the 60'sbecause he talk about it on this underground hip hop show that came on years ago

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 1st, 2004, 6:29 pm

Panik wrote:hey ace, I think you got the pac story wrong with 60's. because I saw kind a the same thing on some Pac Documentry. It was an interview with one of the outlaws. They said taht Pac got into it with some 60's and they were gonna smoke Pac. Pac was actin all bad and said that he was gonna go ride on the 60's himself. Someone got word to his pops in the pen and his pops had to use his connections in the pen to get some 60's OG's in the pen in CA to put the word out that Pac was not to be touched. Then Pac finally ran into some 60's all strapped and was talking sh-- and basically punked them, but it was only because they had been told that if they did anything to him they weould get touched. This was an interview I saw back maybe a year after pac got smoked.
....this dude is in lala land?????? never happened!..who the fuc is 2pac pops to tell a 1000+man gang that he cant be touch...stall us out with this fantasystory telling...aint know new york nigga turned marin cal nigga turned oakland nigga turned wanna be mob piru nigga and his pops calling shots on any los angeles gang...his END proves that.......

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 1st, 2004, 8:56 pm

mangler wrote:
....this dude is in lala land?????? never happened!..who the fuc is 2pac pops to tell a 1000+man gang that he cant be touch...stall us out with this fantasystory telling...aint know new york nigga turned marin cal nigga turned oakland nigga turned wanna be mob piru nigga and his pops calling shots on any los angeles gang...his END proves that.......
Well Mangler like I told oh boy i know that there was some type of beef with treach and the 60's as far as 2pac pops getting involved I dont know about all of that but from what i was told pac was the one that got the beef squash between treach and the 60's now as to how he did or if he did it himself maybe you can shed some light on that because i know this is your hood(60NHC)

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 2nd, 2004, 8:36 am

look dog, I'm just posting what was in an interview and told by one of the outlaws. And his real pops is some kind of black panther that has been doin time forever. Anyway, don't blame me, I'm just saying what I saw in an interview.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 2nd, 2004, 10:42 am

Panik wrote:look dog, I'm just posting what was in an interview and told by one of the outlaws. And his real pops is some kind of black panther that has been doin time forever. Anyway, don't blame me, I'm just saying what I saw in an interview.
,,,black panthers have no pull over black los angeles gangs in or out the system.....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 2nd, 2004, 11:58 am

again, I'm just telling you what was said by others that were related to pac. damn.

jayo7

Unread post by jayo7 » March 10th, 2004, 6:44 am

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 10th, 2004, 10:21 am

jayo7 wrote:yeah the dips are bloods. Most of harlem is at that.Here are some pics i came across of them flaggin and mess:

http://www.chateauindigo.com/images/10118/00000057.jpg
http://www.chateauindigo.com/images/10118/P1010020.jpg
http://www.chateauindigo.com/images/10118/P1010034.jpg
http://www.chateauindigo.com/images/10118/P1010056.jpg

http://www.kaya.tv/artists/diplomats/jo ... _00006.jpg
^^^

what yall think of niggaz puttin flags on they kids?
look like a bunch of copycat wanna be ni99as to me....for some people that are supposed to be Damu they got alot of blue in those pics...