Racial Slurs by Slim

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Racial Slurs by Slim

Unread post by BlaKK » January 14th, 2004, 8:51 am

Any of you guys read TIME magazine, if you read the latest issue you probably read the article on Eminem. Bak in '98 he said "Blakk Girls are dumb, White girls are not" anyone who dont beleive me go out and purchase time magazine it only costs 2$. He claimed the only reasson he said it was bkuz he recently broke up with his "Blakk" girlfreind, who knows? i dont think hes racists though cuzzz his whole group is blakk. Whatever, just some info I thought some of youll should know.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Racial Slurs by Slim

Unread post by sexy365 » January 14th, 2004, 1:07 pm

I lost all respect for him!
Last edited by sexy365 on July 15th, 2004, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » January 14th, 2004, 1:19 pm

Slim has no self control........i didn't know it has existed until now!

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » January 26th, 2004, 3:18 pm

He aint racist , he wishes he was black.....check him out ...he is considered to be the best in manys eyes and yet 50 is like his idol...look at how he started pumpin iron when he started hangin with 50

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 28th, 2004, 1:18 am

I think Eminem is racist.Eventhough he is with Dre and 50....Not only in the song he did about his ex black girlfriend, but in His Last album in the sone "White America" he said, "Let's do the math - if I was black, I woulda sold half
I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that"...What kind of $^%# is that ???; Eminem be trying to pull a slick one on people...

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » January 28th, 2004, 4:39 pm

And hes also a smoove talking undercover wigger too,he dont really show
it as much anymore though.

friske_1

Unread post by friske_1 » February 2nd, 2004, 5:04 pm

i think u lot just have a few race issues

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 2nd, 2004, 10:32 pm

Why Brothers aren't saying he's just a skinny white twerp with a big mouth are they??? lolol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 2nd, 2004, 10:53 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I think Eminem is racist.Eventhough he is with Dre and 50....Not only in the song he did about his ex black girlfriend, but in His Last album in the sone "White America" he said, "Let's do the math - if I was black, I woulda sold half
I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that"...What kind of $^%# is that ???; Eminem be trying to pull a slick one on people...
hes telling the truth though. if he was blacc he would have only sold half

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 3rd, 2004, 12:45 am

I think what he meant by the "If I was black I woulda sold half" line, was simply that people blew him up because he was a dope white emcee who was signed with a big named producer/label. If he was a black rapper people wouldn't have really flipped out just because he can rhyme, it would've been looked at as routine, you know? So he got a lot of extra attention for it, which obviously helped his sales. Anyway, that's my interpretation of it.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 6th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I think Eminem is racist.Eventhough he is with Dre and 50....Not only in the song he did about his ex black girlfriend, but in His Last album in the sone "White America" he said, "Let's do the math - if I was black, I woulda sold half
uhhh.... no

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 2nd, 2004, 9:30 am

FUCCC EMINEN HE IS A BITC$ & IF I EVERY SEE HIM I AM GOING TO TAKE OFF. THATS WHAT WRONG WITH BLACC FOLK'S QUIK TO DEFEND WHITE'S OR OTHER'S BUT NOT YOUR OWN KIND. THEN WHEN THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK AGAIN THEN YOU WANT TO GET MAD!!!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 11:46 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:FUCCC EMINEN HE IS A BITC$ & IF I EVERY SEE HIM I AM GOING TO TAKE OFF. THATS WHAT WRONG WITH black FOLK'S QUIK TO DEFEND WHITE'S OR OTHER'S BUT NOT YOUR OWN KIND. THEN WHEN THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK AGAIN THEN YOU WANT TO GET MAD!!!!
HELL YEA CUZZ I SECOND THAT MOTION. IF I CATCH THE LIL WHITE BOY CREEPIN ON THE WEST HE GONE FEEL IT LIKE BIGGIE DID... :P

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 2nd, 2004, 12:06 pm

lol,well you better bring the whole damn posse then,cuz he's rollin with like
12or13 security dudes w/g-l-o-c-k-s and he wears a bp vest,so good luck
loc.just facts

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 12:14 pm

YEP JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER RUN OF THE MILL SUPERSTAR. I GOT MORE THAN A POSSE SO THAT AINT A THANG. AND A BULLET PROOF VEST AINT SH*T WHEN SOMEONE IS AIMIN FOR THE HEAD,LOL. JUST FACTS...

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 3rd, 2004, 6:15 pm

Well be sure that you got quick gun slinging skills,and um............?

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 10th, 2004, 12:42 pm

WE R

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 13th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Fu*k Eminem. He's a skinny little p*ssy that puts his little hard a$$ image on, and talks sh*t on a mic. I got a friend from outside of Detroit, and he told me his brother went to school with Feminem. His brother said that school was in Warren, MI. NOT DETROIT.

I find it funny how he cracks on rock stars about screaming and whining on their songs, when HE keeps on bitchin about how his wife cheats on him, and how his mom did a crappy job raising him.

The man can rap. There is no way I'm gonna say his rhymin skills suck, because he can flow. He just needs to get a little bigger and let his voice deepen some before tryin to intimidate other artists in his songs. Because honestly, if Eminem was threatening me in a song, I'd think the sh*t was funny.

Buddinski

Unread post by Buddinski » April 20th, 2004, 7:28 am

sexy365 wrote:i lost a lot of respect for him over that, but i know he is not a racist. i only wish that he could have had more self control.
Did you lose respect for black rappers who say the same sorta thing bout white ppl?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 7:32 am

Buddinski wrote:
sexy365 wrote:i lost a lot of respect for him over that, but i know he is not a racist. i only wish that he could have had more self control.
Did you lose respect for black rappers who say the same sorta thing bout white ppl?
No, but I she just lost alot of respect for you!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 20th, 2004, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buddinski

Unread post by Buddinski » April 20th, 2004, 7:32 am

What he meant is if he was a black rapper people would think "Oh yeah another rapper" and he WOULD NOT have sold as much as he does.
He says being white gave him an advantage, if there is any rascism in that song it is towards whites. But there is no rascim init anyway

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 7:36 am

Buddinski wrote:
What he meant is if he was a black rapper people would think "Oh yeah another rapper" and he WOULD NOT have sold as much as he does.
He says being white gave him an advantage, if there is any rascism in that song it is towards whites. But there is no rascim init anyway
LOL. Sheeklouchdblock, you really blew that one! lol Duh.

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 12:11 pm

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » April 21st, 2004, 1:20 pm

BLACK MEN CALL BLACK FEMALE BIT CHES AND H*ES ALL DAY. BUT WHEN A WHITE BOY DOES IT THERE ANGRY. JUST LIKE THE WORD NIGGA. BLACKS CAN SAY IT TO EACH OTHER, WHITES CAN'T.

SWP336

Unread post by SWP336 » October 1st, 2004, 9:35 am

so what if he is racist most blacks are to . and yall thinks its ok for yall to be racist but when a white is suspected of being racist its the worst f*cking thing the world.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 1st, 2004, 11:22 am

SWP336 wrote:so what if he is racist most blacks are to . and yall thinks its ok for yall to be racist but when a white is suspected of being racist its the worst f*cking thing the world.
im black n i think the same thing wen i here shit like this - if u say 1 racist word to a black person most will b at ur throat in sekonds but wen we diss white ppl its okay? thats retarded - its okay 4 us 2 b racist but wen a white persons racist its a whole nother story?? smh

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 2:01 pm

WHAT HE SAID IS OLD AS HELL, IT DONT MAKE IT RIGHT. BUT LOOK AT D12? ALL BLACK. AND WHEN HE WAS ON THAT TALKIN SHIT ABOUT GAYS SPREE, WHAT HE DO? GET ON STAGE with ELTON JOHN TO DO A SONG.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 30th, 2006, 6:39 pm

The nigga is racist.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 30th, 2006, 6:53 pm

And damn nigga I created this thread like ten years ago. When A nigga was still in high School. Shit cuzz I even remember what class I was in...

jay$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jay$ » August 30th, 2006, 7:49 pm

mess shady that whiteboy has to get in where he fits in - too short

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 30th, 2006, 8:58 pm

he didnt say some racist shit like that, some shit like he had broken up with his black girlfriend so on some anger shit, he said somethin on his old tapes he recorded in his bedroom like "Black girls want you for ur money and that aint funny"

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 30th, 2006, 9:05 pm

On another note That rap was probably just a way for him to express himself after some heartbreak...dude was probably whipped on that "ill na na"...LOL. It's in line with his style of rap, shock-rap. I guess if it offends you, then step up to the man. Although it would seem kinda funny picking a fight with a lil white boy over something he rapped about in his personal life. What Benzino did was bull, that lame ass fool needs to call it quits and let the real rappers rap. His rag is nothing but a self-promotional vehicle that doesn't even help him hit a "wood" plaque.