Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie!!!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie!!!

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2003, 1:06 pm

After Biggie was killed in Los Angeles, Lil Ceasar spoke to the police and provided a composite sketch of the shooter that he saw. Lil Ceaser saw a black man who appeared to be from the Nation of Islam. Later we find that there is a former police officer named Harry Billups, aka Amir Muhammad that was a friend of disgraced officers Rafael Perez, Kevin Gaines and David Mack. Mack was from Compton and knew Suge Knight, Gaines was an LAPD officer that was shot and killed by another LAPD officer in a road rage incident. Gaines was involved in a relationship with Suge Knight's wife and was driving a Death Row owned vehicle when he was killed by Officer Frank Lyga. And Mack is currently in prison serving a sentence for back robbery and Perez in in jail too.

If Harry Billups was the trigger man that killed Biggie, what was the reason and who really wanted Biggie dead? The car that was used is also a car that belonged to one of the officers. Another interesting question is if there is so much information pointing to Billups as the shooter why has there not been an investigation into this?

Composite that Lil Ceasar provided
Actual photo of Harry Billups
Last edited by alexalonso on November 12th, 2003, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

crooked ass cops thats the answer

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2003, 8:30 am

everybody in my hood sscc know the death row use to hire lapdk cops as body guards the shit is even deepa than that the entire cpd was dissmissed a lot of them was connected with the mob even omar bradley was down with them fucc they had a lots of connection in l.a from politics 2 druglords they had the whole fuccin city at their feet cuzzz even that fuccin park lapd boss his daughter was at the jungle hangin with sum big dogz all those injunction against 18 i really think its was connected since 18 and them stone are enemies i really think rampart is just a lil piece of the fuccn iceberg .after 2pacs killing my hood was full of killaz hired by suge they was no gangbagaz doin drive byz it was undacova crooked ass cops and them cpd didnt do shit to protect our community instead they make sure we didnt have no strapz ... the guy whov killed biggie is a lapd connected cops by the name of amir its the guy on the picture .SSCC UP BG 4 LIFE

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 23rd, 2003, 4:39 pm

I know there are way too many conspiracy theories out there as it is but I often wonder if Suge was behind the tragic end of both Tupac and Biggie. Of course I have no idea which is why I speculate on it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 27th, 2003, 10:39 am

my point of view is suge is behind biggies murder but have nothing to do with tupacs murder .

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » July 10th, 2003, 9:50 pm

<<If Harry Billups was the trigger man that killed Biggie, what was the reason and who really wanted Biggie dead?

The reason was to take attention away from Death Row regarding 2Pac's murder. If Biggie died, it would make things seem like there actually was an East-West rivalry.

<<<The car that was used is also a car that belonged to one of the officers. Another interesting question is if there is so much information pointing to Billups as the shooter why has there not been an investigation into this?

There has not been any investigations into this because Ex-detective Russell Poole was stopped dead in his tracks when he was going to crack the case. Why was he stopped? Cos the LAPD is corrupt, and probably always will be corrupt. After all, Suge Knight had 30 some LAPD officers working for him as Death Row security, so he had a lot of power at the LAPD, especially as far as investigations went. He also had a the on his side by the name of Larry Longow.

R.I.P Biggie Smalls

Unread post by R.I.P Biggie Smalls » July 11th, 2003, 7:31 am

I think its clear Dre had NOTHING to do with it, many suspected he had a hand in killing Biggie. :?

It was Knight, IMO, although I guess we can't rule out revenge for 'Pac(cos some feared Big killed PAC)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 11th, 2003, 9:07 am

biggie small was killed in retaliation of suge knights best homie who got mudered by puffy . yes his name was jake robles aka big jake from the mob he was suge knights main homie , he got killed by some homies who was doing puffy's dirt it was back in 1996 or 95 in atlanta at a big party im really sure about this info cause one of my closest homie was there that night .suge knight fell into an ambush outside of the club in the early morning and big jake got killed ,big jake was like a brother to suge and we know that biggie got killed in retaliation of this murder .other homies 'v been killed in retaliation of tupac's murder and they was all from the south not brooklyn .

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

true.

Unread post by Rossonero » July 11th, 2003, 10:18 am

I remember hearing about that shooting down in Atlanta. As Voletta Wallace (Biggie's Mom) once put it, that's where the East Coast - West Coast thing came. Suge blamed Puffy, and then hell break loose. Too bad they couldn't solve their beef together, instead everybody had to go to the papers with their own little stories, and before ya knew it the phony East-West rivalry was blown outta proportion. Again, I like how Voletta put it: "So two lives were lost as a result of what? Stupidity?"

kitrena

Unread post by kitrena » July 11th, 2003, 11:33 am

Rossonero wrote:<<If Harry Billups was the trigger man that killed Biggie, what was the reason and who really wanted Biggie dead?

The reason was to take attention away from Death Row regarding 2Pac's murder. If Biggie died, it would make things seem like there actually was an East-West rivalry.

<<<The car that was used is also a car that belonged to one of the officers. Another interesting question is if there is so much information pointing to Billups as the shooter why has there not been an investigation into this?

There has not been any investigations into this because Ex-detective Russell Poole was stopped dead in his tracks when he was going to crack the case. Why was he stopped? Cos the LAPD is corrupt, and probably always will be corrupt. After all, Suge Knight had 30 some LAPD officers working for him as Death Row security, so he had a lot of power at the LAPD, especially as far as investigations went. He also had a the on his side by the name of Larry Longow.

It is clearr that the off duty police did it and suge night wanted it to happen because as you said he want to make it looklike east west but suge knight i believe should not even be running death row if it was someone elses i feel strongly that the tragity would have never happen in the fist place and that they would still be here putting good albums out just as they were i just really want more than anything to see justice for these two i feeel that it is everyones duty even though they will never be forgotten

Re: Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie

Unread post by Guest » July 21st, 2003, 5:18 am

DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING CASPER SAYS BUT I WILL AGREE THAT MAYBE SUGE HAD SOMETHIN TO DO WITH BIGGIES DEATH IN RETALIATION, BUT NOT TUPAC'S DEATH. EVERYBODY WANTS TO POINT THERE FINGER AT SUGE LIKE THEY KNOW THE NI99A OR SOMETHIN YALL NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO HOES LIKE SNOOP AND DRE BECAUSE IF YOU MET SUGE YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU WOULD LIKE HIM OR DISLIKE HIM.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 21st, 2003, 8:09 am

WELL THAN WE AGREE ON EVERYTHING DOGG ... I KNOW SUGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAC DEATH AND I KNOW PUFF IS INVOLVED IN BIG JAKE 'S DEATH ,AND I THINK SUGE IS BEHIND BIGGIES DEATH .PLEASE READ ALL MY POST CAUSE ON THIS TOPICS I ALWAYS HAD THIS POINT OF VIEW

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 23rd, 2003, 7:30 am

If Big had anything to do with Pacs death, then he too deserved what he got. We can't cry for Big if he is responsible for Pac's death. Period.

coros

Unread post by coros » July 25th, 2003, 4:14 pm

IT MIGHT BE SUGE IT MIGHT BE PUFFY IT MIGHT FBI IT MIGHT BE SOME ELSE THAT NOBODY HAS EVER MENTION BUT ONE THING WE ALL KNOW IS THAT THERE BOTH DEAD .

R.I.P AC
R.I.P BIGGIE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 10:16 pm

i will not argue with you coross but you need to stop posting stupid stuff
we already made a point and just read previous post i did and you'll learn more than in all your documentry and all the fake stuff you saw on tv cause being from southside compton on that case i had a front seat ... don't even answer to my message cause i don't fuucckin- whant to argue with somebody that don't know stuff ,so just read and learn and open your mouth about thing you know not what you saw on tv....

xoxoBaby-Gxoxo

Unread post by xoxoBaby-Gxoxo » August 2nd, 2003, 6:48 pm

:shock: I was told that Biggies ppl killed pac n then Pac's ppl killed Biggie....cuz Biggie n Pac had some shyt togetha' n then Pac got tired of it n so i guess he had his ppl from crip kill Biggie...so i dunno...does n e one kno ?

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 3rd, 2003, 5:52 am

Maybe that LA Gang called "The Black Klux Klan" killed Pac and Biggie...it's a plot.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2003, 7:16 am

MAY BE A CRIP NIGGA WILL COME IN ISREAL AND MURDA YOUR JACKSON ASS

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 3rd, 2003, 9:07 am

Hey man, it's all love and it's all good. I'm seeing people over here die every day...people I support...and people I care about...I've seen too many people close to me die...and I definitely don't want one black man to kill another...When it comes to my own life, I respect it and love being alive...but my grandmother taught me to thank the Lord everyday for the life that I do have...because tomorrow is not promised.

At the end of the day, it will take a "spiritual awakening" to stop black-on-black self-destruction.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of G-d.

AK-47

Unread post by AK-47 » September 18th, 2003, 9:55 am

Why ya keep talkin bout this ? they already dead, ya aint solvin nuthin, they aint gonna come back again, so why keep on goin ? if ya wanna come like that why dont ya solve who murdered bunchy carter !!

Keep it real!!

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 18th, 2003, 10:13 am

hey yo AK-47 fool, dont try to copy my motherfucking murda style !!!! iz ya trippin or sum shit, fool, the "keep it real" thang iz mine, dont try to copy my shit, bitch a$$ ,

KEEP THE SHIT REAL, DAWGZ !!!!!! NO FOOLS ALLOWED,

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 20th, 2003, 2:16 pm

Who killed biggie?

the Game

Period.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2003, 8:38 am

no ...

the gang

period .

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 9:10 am

true enough.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » November 13th, 2003, 7:26 am

i wouldn't be surprised if puffy did it, it seems to me he's always around shootings but is the first one to say " I DON'T KNOW NOTHIN" seems to me that someone not something ain't right.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » November 15th, 2003, 8:27 am

naw puffy juss aint snitchin thats all that is. cause homeboy know if he even get in the mix of that his ass is gone.

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » November 27th, 2003, 4:18 pm

I WATCHED THIS DOCUMENTARY CALLED TUPAC AND BIGGIE AND IT SAYD ABOUT THOSE CORUPTED POLICE OFFICES AND THEY EVEN GOT A WITNESS THAT WAS IN JAIL THAT SAID HE TOOK SOME MONEY FROM SUGE I THINK IT WAS TO GIVE TO THEM COPS FOR the MURDER OF BIGGIE COULD'NT THAT BE USED IN COURT AS EVIDENCE?

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » December 15th, 2003, 7:08 pm

sexy365:
Not only does it make no sense for Puffy to kill someone who was close to him like a brother, but there was overwhelming evidence that LAPD officers connected to death row carried out the hit on Biggie.

I can't believe some of the stupid theories about how Pac and Biggie died on this message board.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » December 15th, 2003, 7:28 pm

puffy probly DONT know nuttin lol. 4get p. diddly he aint tryna get involved in none of that. yea rii

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 20th, 2003, 4:46 pm

so was this guy the shooter?
and can anyone get some info on him..
like is he dead now, was he in a gang, where did he come from (prolly LA).
Im guessing hes dead, and that he was in some blood gang inside LA or compton?
Thanks,
CAINE

friske_1

Unread post by friske_1 » January 24th, 2004, 9:22 pm

puffy is a f&^*in bitch, someone kill him, casper can u hook it up?

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 31st, 2004, 8:55 pm

SUGE STILL WANTS PUFFY DEAD AFTER PUFFY SET UP/ OR KILLED? SUGES HOMEBOY
PUFFY IS A DEAD MAN TOO.
I THINK HES OFF LUCKY IN THE LAST 7 YEARS.
HE THINKS EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT 94 AND SUGES HOMEBOY.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:07 pm

LOL@1321 Views and only 31 replies.

Either alot of Biggie Fans or Detectives here.