Uncle Murder

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Uncle Murder

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Anybody heard of Uncle Murder... from ENY Cypress Hills PJ's. Kay Slay supposedly says this dude is 'crazy' like insane. Probably because he already dissed anybody that would sign his ass.

Is this what NYC needs to be on? Will Uncle Murder blow up more or less than Papoose or Saigon?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-kMJGkzcBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71u5lMn ... rch=murder

http://www.myspace.com/unclemurder

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2006, 2:13 pm

yeah I heard some of this niggas shit. He be talkin big shit...he aight. THe best thing about the video (the first one) is that little down syndrome looking ass nigga, with no shirt throwin up c's and shit when I saw some other niggas in there tryna look flamed up. funnystyle niggas. and I see that nigga talkin that shit about DC but he didnt say shit about Cali after addressing the BIG situation, no I would've got at them niggas like he was talkin about DC.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2006, 2:19 pm

but anyways he still another ignorant nigga.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 2:31 pm

That fool Sickamore on XXL Mag said "listening to Uncle Murder is like watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day", then says he's the toughest talker on wax ever. I think right now hip hop lost its edge a little even the so called 'killers' and 'thugs' in the game are really on some suave smooth shit... so really what I like about Uncle Murder is that he's NY to the bone, besides that lil kid throwing signs really there's nothing you could say about him dickriding the West or better yet the South. This dude is ignorant as fuck "Shootin' and Missin'" http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=3473 but all in all I can't front it's entertaining as long as no little kids try to live up to it in the street.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 8th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I can't front it's entertaining as long as no little kids try to live up to it in the street.
And what are the odds of that not happening?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 2:52 pm

To be real the odds of that not happening are very low. But it's hard to always factor in the negative of music when sometimes you like songs that have a fucked up message.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2006, 4:51 pm

I like gangsta rap but I get tired of niggas tryin to be the realest by talking about how we should kill more of our own and destroy our communities more. I'm a real nigga, I kill the most niggas = idiotic.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 8:34 pm

^ Not arguing with that... but since I'm a grown man with no kids I really don't see no kinda harm in it. It's a problem if you start taking these rappers too serious... unless of course you have kids. But if you're a parent to be honest yo.... your kids should have been taught reality and right from wrong outside of a mix tape. I don't see nobody downing 'Let's baaaang, let's baaaang, Cali Iz Active' even though it's damn near a jingle.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 8th, 2006, 9:22 pm

MAN, WHY R YA HATIN ON UNCLE MURDER 4, THAT NIGGA MAKES GOOD MUSIC, YA TALK ALL THAT SHIT WHEN NEW YORK NIGGAZ SOUND LIKE CALI HEADS OR LIKE DOWN SOUTH ARTISTS, AND NOW THAT U GOT A NEW YORK 2 the HEAD MC, YA WANNA SAY HE'S IGNORENT AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. FUCK the MESSAGE IT PORTRAYS, IF U FEEL IT DOES HARM, JUS DONT BUMP HIS SHIT, ALTHOUGH UR the ONES MISSIN OUT.DONT HATE ON the NEXT MANS HUSTLE JUS CUZ HE'S GETTIN OUT THERE AND HIS MUSIC IS MAKIN' NOISE.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 8th, 2006, 9:23 pm

I HEARD OF HIM AND PERSONALLY MET HIM A WHILE back, AND ALL I GOT TO SAY ALOT OF PEOPLE GET REPS OFF THOSE IN THEIR CREW.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 8th, 2006, 10:39 pm

unk murda - g.m.g(get money gangstas)...hes cool i been bumpin him on cutmaster c mixtapes back since 2000..he been around for awhile...& for the record hes a hoodhopper...hes from pink house projects...i guess he used to get in alotta beef with his old hood so he moved around the corner to cypress hills...he has a song dissin pink houses.

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » August 9th, 2006, 12:45 am

I fuc with Murder..cant stop bumping his mixtapes..the way he talk i think he need some help cuz he sick in the head foreal foreal...but im feeling him nonethless