Yall should all get lynched

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Yall should all get lynched

Unread post by perongregory » October 31st, 2006, 11:39 pm

I was just checking out some music shit and i came up on this brutha. He from the island of shaolin, go by the name of NYOIL. anyway, he made a deep as song but the video he put together to go with it make it even deeper yall should peep for they take it down like they did on youtube.com. Here the URL:

http://www.bolt.com/NYOIL/video/Yall_sh ... ch/2397339

The song is called yall should all get lynched, shit is heavy check it out and stop bein a coon ass nigga.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 1st, 2006, 12:53 am

thanks peron

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2006, 11:10 am

no doubt

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 1st, 2006, 2:05 pm

Im feelin that Tracc.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » November 1st, 2006, 9:56 pm

real shit

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 3rd, 2006, 12:58 am

I LOVE THAT SH-T ........ITS LONG OVER DUE.

PERONGREGORY THATS SOME REAL SH-T.

ALL BLACK PEOPLE & BORTHERS IN THE INDUSTRY NEED TO PEEP THAT MESSAGE THIS IS OUR MUSIC & CULTURE AND ITS POLLUTING AND POISING OUR KIDS.

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 3rd, 2006, 8:10 pm

yeah I am feeling it. . nice track. .

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 11:33 am

man, that shit right there is real talk....thats wut new york rap should look like right there....niggas should let homies like that reprisent new york, instead of these dipset frauds....good shit peron :)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 4th, 2006, 11:38 am

Im at the job right now, but as soon as I get back to the tilt fosho im finna peep.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 11:55 am

matta fact, he's not only representin new york, fuck that, he's reprisentin' real shit, layin it down hard ....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 5th, 2006, 12:15 am

Word up

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 5th, 2006, 4:40 pm

BRING BACK : black conscious rap .....please : public enemy , kam , x clan ,i dont know about flav he done changed for the limelight and exposure. that sh-t he doing dont fit in with public enemy.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Yall should all get lynched

Unread post by 'X' » November 6th, 2006, 7:48 am

perongregory wrote:I was just checking out some music shit and i came up on this brutha. He from the island of shaolin, go by the name of NYOIL. anyway, he made a deep as song but the video he put together to go with it make it even deeper yall should peep for they take it down like they did on youtube.com. Here the URL:

The song is called yall should all get lynched, shit is heavy check it out and stop bein a coon ass nigga.
This the s!@# I be talking about brutha!! This what will end the bs thats flooding the rap game now.... Peep NYOIL page and check out his "chain low" remix and some of his other tracks...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Yall should all get lynched

Unread post by 'X' » November 6th, 2006, 7:50 am

'X' wrote:
perongregory wrote:I was just checking out some music shit and i came up on this brutha. He from the island of shaolin, go by the name of NYOIL. anyway, he made a deep as song but the video he put together to go with it make it even deeper yall should peep for they take it down like they did on youtube.com. Here the URL:

This the s!@# I be talking about brutha!! This what will end the bs thats flooding the rap game now.... Peep NYOIL page and check out his "chain low" remix and some of his other tracks...
NYOIL...

http://www.myspace.com/nyoil

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » November 6th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Peace to Nyoil! This be the real shit right here, hopefully it'll catch fire. Check it, any of you dudes remember that song by Nas off of his 1996 album "It was wriiten". The song is called "I Gave You Power". Joint is the illest song ever written about gun violence that continues to plague our people and take away some of our fiercest, bravest warriors.. PEACE

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 7th, 2006, 1:10 am

yep, one of my fav. songs from esco. Thats where Tupac got his idea for me and my girlfriend. And every other rapper who's too lazy to think of some new metaphor song.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » November 7th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Oh word, never made that connection but I see it now.. You aint never lying, cats be on some lazy shit far as creativity go..

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » November 7th, 2006, 8:08 pm

NY Oil Calls for Negative Rappers to be Lynched-Video Gets Banned
D.D.

There's a video put out by Staten Island native NY Oil that has set off a lot of controversy and for good reason. Here the upstart rapper goes for the jugular vein by calling for the lynching of rap stars who he feels are spreading negativity and poison to the community. In the controversial video NY Oil shows images of Jim Jones, Foxxy Brown and Lil Jon to name a few and talks about why they need to go.

According to NY Oil the video was recently pulled by You Tube because of it's inflammatory content. What makes this so crazy is that You Tube didn't pull the Ras Kass video where he threatens Game and is shown spitting bullets and brandishing a shot gun. :idea:

Anyway NY Oil has been making lots of noise and his banning is reminiscent of the KMD Black Bastards controversy from way back in 1994 where Elektra Records shelved the album due to its Black nationalist content and controversial cover art which shows a Sambo figure being lynched. The album was finally released without much fanfare and hoopla in 2001.

As you peep the video and think upon the words keep in mind all the other banning incidents the music industry gate keepers have enacted. For example, Paris had his Sleeping with the Enemy album pushed back till after the 1992 election because he had a song on their called 'Bush Killer' where he called for the assassination of then President George Bush Sr.

Paris set things off in August of that year when he premeired the song in front of 22 thousand people at KMEL's sold out Summer jam concert and announced that he planned to influence the election with that album. Not only was Paris' album pushed back, but he also received a visit from the Secret Service.

Paris also ran into trouble with MTV when he put out his video for the song 'Break the Grip of Shame' and he showed a picture of Guns and Roses singer Axl Rose next to a picture of Tom Metzger who headed up the Aryan Nation. Paris noted that Axl had called someone a nigger and he wanted to respond with a message of his own.

Around the time paris was going through drama, Brand Nubian and Ice Cube's Lench Mobb were running into banning problems. Brand Nubian in one of their videos was pulled because they were shown burning an American flag, while the Lench Mobb caught heat for chasing and beating police officers.

In more recent days we seen Kanye West get censored in the song 'All Falls Down'. many radio stations and video outlets bleep out the word 'white man' after Kanye recites that drug trafficking and other social ills that impact the hood are things where 'A White man gets paid from that'.

Jadakiss saw his reference to George Bush bleeped out in the song 'Why' when he asks 'Did Bush knock down the towers.

Of course we saw what happened last month when comedian Paul Mooney got canned from a gig he had with Time Warner after he referred to Bush's daughters as 'Gin and Juice'.

NYOI response to above article

Thank you for taking a moment to recognize the song and the video. I would just like to take a moment to emphasise to the people that this message has been spreading around the net rapidly because the people have decided that they have had enough.

I don't have a budget or a promo team .. (tho i do have a publicist now) I just have the people that feel what it is i am saying and understand from whence it comes.

This song seems to have affected many people and changed they way they see things.. it has affected me.. making it impossible for me to make the sort of music I initially intended on. Now i have to represent for my people because they need me to.. and i would see that thier will be done..

Because a true artist serves the people .. by providing them a sincere perspective..

NYOIL
because Ideals last longer than the people who create them

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 7th, 2006, 8:11 pm

thanks X. Revolution of the mind, revolution of the spirit, then comes revolution by the sword people.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » November 7th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Wise words being spoken..PEACE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » November 27th, 2006, 8:35 pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH- Why Some Rappers Need to Be Lynched- An Interview w/ NY Oil

Interview(Deeep!)--->> http://odeo.com/audio/3110243/view

Why Some Rappers Need to Be Lynched
By D.D.

In recent weeks Hip Hop has been buzzing because of a controversial video and song put out by New York based rapper NY Oil that calls for rappers espousing negative lyrics and images to be lynched.

He says that he finally grew tired of sitting back and hoping that some of today’s rap stars would get the hint and change their ways. When it didn’t happen he decided to jump into the rap game and start laying down lyrical assaults which he says he is quite willing to back up with action. In addition to his head turning, ‘Y’all Should Be Lynched ’ song, he also has an equally compelling remake of Gibbs hit song ‘Chain Hang Low’, which talks about the amount of bling one has. It’s a disturbing song that originally derives from an old slave narrative.

His disturbing video was the first step to put who he describes as coon ass rappers, on notice. The images apparently unnerved the good folks at Google who pulled it off You Tube citing ‘copyright violation’ because he used still images found in the search engine.

NY Oil says it’s BS and pointed out not only the large amounts of videos and images with similar violations, but also the large amounts of videos that show what appears to be underage girls scantily clad shaking their asses and the number of gang inspired videos including the recent one with Ras Kass brandishing a weapon and threatening Game.

In this interview NY Oil explains the genesis behind his song. He noted that he had to be harsh and blunt, because that’s the current language people on the streets seem to respond to. “I didn’t want to be no mistake about what I was saying and why”, he explained. I was growing frustrated and wanted change”.

NY Oil explained that he recently was asked to be in a movie and when he arrived he noted that the script wanted him to play a good guy from the hood that kowtowed in the face of danger and basically ran away and acted soft.

“I was tired of people always depicting the good, righteous guy as being soft”, he said. Raising his heavily muscled arm he continued “There’s nothing soft about me B.”

He went on to add that it was time for men to stand up and be counted and set the community on a correct path. He said it was important to put coon ass rappers which included everyone from Lil Jon to Jim Jones on notice that a new day was coming.

NY Oil also cleared up the rumor about him not showing his face. He pointed out that here he was by himself in the middle of Harlem with no car, no bodyguards and freely talking to people at the Zulu nation anniversary who were coming up to him and giving him dap. During our interview a large crowd gathered around and people took pictures and talked to NY Oil long after I was done.

http://odeo.com/audio/3110243/view

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 9:12 pm

X nigga that avatar is finna make a nigga murder me a white.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 27th, 2006, 9:24 pm

alot of rappers are scared of callin people out because they scared that they mite be putting their careers on the line

i say fukk that niggaz need to grow nuttz n fuck these fakers up
i don mean fake like ain from hte hood or anything but those who are fake to the game and fake to they people

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 27th, 2006, 9:25 pm

some rappers think htey from hte hood so they can say anything n they ain fake but w.e amillion niggaz is from the bricks...jst coz u really come from hte projects don mean ya ass cant be fake
u ain real to your people of ur color you ain real to me and u fake

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Id say about 99.999% of these BET niggas do NOT live up to what they yappin about in they albums.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 9:34 pm

That avatar is killin me nigga.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 27th, 2006, 9:58 pm

word they jst yappin

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 2nd, 2006, 11:07 pm

http://www.unkut.com/2006/10/lynched-vi ... y-youtube/

^ Another link incase they take it off that other site

This should win song of the year

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 2nd, 2006, 11:38 pm

damn so i realiz we got alot of haters. thats gay as f-ck how some things black men say get banned that sh-t pisses me the f-ck off!!!!!!!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 2nd, 2006, 11:54 pm

CUZZ DATS the TYPE OF NEW YORK AND EAST COAST SH*T that I MISS

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 3rd, 2006, 4:34 am

MOST HATED wrote:damn so i realiz we got alot of haters. thats gay as f-ck how some things black men say get banned that sh-t pisses me the f-ck off!!!!!!!

point the finger at that nigga alfonzo.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 3rd, 2006, 5:51 am

Dis bring it back to the original New York that wasnt hollywood but nigga got some strong points