RIP Bloody Mary

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

RIP Bloody Mary

Unread post by perongregory » November 19th, 2006, 9:58 pm

****RIP BLOODYMARY NINI X ****NEVA 4 GET YA GIRL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who known about raps first gangstas wave of women came NINI X AKA BLOODY MARY she had the featured hit song from the BLOODS & CRIPS album piru love and was featured on ASSASSIN HITWORKS vol1 and been in the game for years as one of raps first lady GANGSTA rappers.She was accidentaly involved in part of somebody elses HI SPEED CHASE and got caught up on the road of her MOTORCYCLE as an ESCALADE that was trying to outrun the police collided into her and she is now resumed brain dead and on life support and only a miracle can save her now. We ask that you pray for her and we wish her and her family all the love.DJ KING ASSASSIN (i will keep everyone posted on details thanx)

(UPDATE) SUNDAY NOV 19 2006)
NINI X BLOODYMARYs family has informed me she left us and is now in gods hands 4ever .Thanx 2 all who supported her throughout her career and continue to still keep her music alive.

Bloody Mary had the best verse on piru Love to me. Sad...Life is trragic sometimes. May God rest her soul. R.I.P.

bloods - Piru Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=357YqPVwGiU

P.S. was B-Brazy set up by some southlos and killed?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 20th, 2006, 9:54 pm

RIP, thats a hard way to go out. :cry:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

MY UNCLE ACTUALLY FUCKED WITH HER AND HE CALLED US SUNDAY AND TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED SHE WAS A REAL COOL FEMALE I MEAN COOL AND DOWN TO EARTH.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

MY UNCLE ACTUALLY FUCKED WITH HER AND HE CALLED US SUNDAY AND TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED SHE WAS A REAL COOL FEMALE I MEAN COOL AND DOWN TO EARTH.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RIP Bloody Mary

Unread post by jungles » November 21st, 2006, 8:36 am

perongregory wrote:****RIP BLOODYMARY NINI X ****NEVA 4 GET YA GIRL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who known about raps first gangstas wave of women came NINI X AKA BLOODY MARY she had the featured hit song from the BLOODS & CRIPS album piru love and was featured on ASSASSIN HITWORKS vol1 and been in the game for years as one of raps first lady GANGSTA rappers.She was accidentaly involved in part of somebody elses HI SPEED CHASE and got caught up on the road of her MOTORCYCLE as an ESCALADE that was trying to outrun the police collided into her and she is now resumed brain dead and on life support and only a miracle can save her now. We ask that you pray for her and we wish her and her family all the love.DJ KING ASSASSIN (i will keep everyone posted on details thanx)

NINI X BLOODYMARYs family has informed me she left us and is now in gods hands 4ever .Thanx 2 all who supported her throughout her career and continue to still keep her music alive.

Bloody Mary had the best verse on piru Love to me. Sad...Life is trragic sometimes. May God rest her soul. R.I.P.

bloods - Piru Love

From what I here braze was killed in Inglewood, they have a beef with some eses over there too. LIP My lil homie

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 21st, 2006, 4:54 pm

thats sad as F*** damn, i wish people cudnt go out like that sometimes
she had the bombest verse on piru love
r.i.p

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 21st, 2006, 6:33 pm

umm not to sound likE an asshole but what the f-ck people mean keep her music alive? SHE AINT DID SH-T!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 22nd, 2006, 3:28 am

Damn and I started another thread askin 'bout whatever happened to the B's & C's but I didnt see this one...But Im a pay my respects....

May the LORD show his undying grace upon her soul R.I.P. B-Mary

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » November 22nd, 2006, 5:59 am

bloods - Piru Love

WTF??? I hope this is bull-shit.

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » November 22nd, 2006, 6:02 am

MOST HATED wrote:umm not to sound likE an ahole but what the f-ck people mean keep her music alive? SHE AINT DID SH-T!
She got an album that was released in '94 - "She's Dangerous".

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 23rd, 2006, 1:12 am

yeah but that dont mean sh-t she still aint did sh-t, the album didnt sale sh-t only niggas in her hood brought that sh-t 600 copy sellin ass nigga.

lol keep her music alive lol that sh-t blows me f-ckin mind

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 23rd, 2006, 1:43 am

MOST HATED wrote:yeah but that dont mean sh-t she still aint did sh-t, the album didnt sale sh-t only niggas in her hood brought that sh-t 600 copy sellin ass nigga.

lol keep her music alive lol that sh-t blows me f-ckin mind
Nice respect for the dead.

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 23rd, 2006, 3:12 pm

man f-ck the dead and the livin, respect her for what? seriously i dont know that b-tch and i wasnt being disrespectful i was being realistic.

how in the hell they gona keep her music alive when even bloods didnt know she had an album out lol,thers nothing to keep alive be real with your self

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 23rd, 2006, 3:24 pm

^^No disrespect but it seems that you never had a friend of yours that died.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 24th, 2006, 11:44 am

No disrespect but i heard b. mary use to f*ck with crips.

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 25th, 2006, 5:56 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^No disrespect but it seems that you never had a friend of yours that died.
who gives a shit man that aint even my point,she aint even a legend shes a peanut a peanut piru

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 25th, 2006, 5:56 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^No disrespect but it seems that you never had a friend of yours that died.
who gives a shit man that aint even my point,she aint even a legend shes a peanut a peanut piru

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 25th, 2006, 8:35 pm

MOST HATED wrote:man f-ck the dead and the livin, respect her for what? seriously i dont know that b-tch and i wasnt being disrespectful i was being realistic.

how in the hell they gona keep her music alive when even bloods didnt know she had an album out lol,thers nothing to keep alive be real with your self
You always on here talking a lot of shit question is CAN YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IT UP?

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 26th, 2006, 10:29 pm

woah thats a trip RIP

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 26th, 2006, 10:35 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:man f-ck the dead and the livin, respect her for what? seriously i dont know that b-tch and i wasnt being disrespectful i was being realistic.

You always on here talking a lot of shit question is CAN YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IT UP?
MOST_HATED = KILLJOY?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 26th, 2006, 10:37 pm

Probably... Most Hated nigga wus good? You killa roi cuzz? Makes sense to me nigga.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 27th, 2006, 4:31 am

MOST HATED wrote:
Well its like this, if somebody died, i am not going to disrespect that, doesnt matter if she had 10 albums or 1/2 an album out.
Disrespect is for the immature and inexperienced.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 27th, 2006, 1:02 pm

bloods - Piru Love

On the real,,B-Brazy was killed internally,,that's right,,his own homeboys,,all this bull about PRAC, SOXLos,,is a bunch of people that shootin rumors,,but what do I know,,just a white boy from the burbs.................................LATE

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 27th, 2006, 1:08 pm

stamps wrote:

bloods - Piru Love

On the real,,B-Brazy was killed internally,,that's right,,his own homeboys,,all this bull about PRAC, SOXLos,,is a bunch of people that shootin rumors,,but what do I know,,just a white boy from the burbs.................................LATE
That's all I gotta say......the real Damus in the know,,,know the Biz.....................LATE..........(pretty good for a sideliner)

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » November 27th, 2006, 7:33 pm

i agree that broad gave it up fo every hood from l.a. to s.d.

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:

i sure as hell can,i dont consider my self talkin shit im just being realistic about everything just in a aggresive way,it blows my damn mind how people say keep he rmusic alive, i call her apeanut bekuz she was a small time nobody ass gangster rapper so that = a peanut piru,she was from piru right?.

come on dude i aint never ever been the type to talk sh-t and then back down from it when people wona get mad at me,nigga to be honest i aint fought in 2 years for the simple fact that alot of people are just talk and its amazing how much sh-t i talk lol,but i can aviod trouble at the same time. im not just convinced by anybodys "gangsta" it doesnt scare me i done been around way toomany different type of niggas,mexicans and white boys and everybody is equaly a bitch or a man. you aint gota believe or agree with anything i say kuz i dont tell stories, you wona call me a bitch a fake over the net? well go head take a shot have fun

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 29th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:
Well its like this, if somebody died, i am not going to disrespect that, doesnt matter if she had 10 albums or 1/2 an album out.
immature? ok ill keep i simple,shes fine ok wow big deal good for her sorry for her lost(not!) but the music thing was a little far ok my bad ill leave it at that.

inexperienced? i got dead relatives and relatives that are dying an dim feelin just fine.

i got a philosophy and it goes like this, you need only 2 things in life an dthats money and god and if you dont care for then thers always the other,everything els in life realy isnt that important,you need money to live well and a personaly relationship with god to keep from going to hell
and im stickin with that.

dont agree or beleive what i say? cool alright awesome good for you

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 30th, 2006, 10:28 am

MOST HATED wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:

i sure as hell can,i dont consider my self talkin shit im just being realistic about everything just in a aggresive way,it blows my damn mind how people say keep he rmusic alive, i call her apeanut bekuz she was a small time nobody ass gangster rapper so that = a peanut piru,she was from piru right?.

come on dude i aint never ever been the type to talk sh-t and then back down from it when people wona get mad at me,nigga to be honest i aint fought in 2 years for the simple fact that alot of people are just talk and its amazing how much sh-t i talk lol,but i can aviod trouble at the same time. im not just convinced by anybodys "gangsta" it doesnt scare me i done been around way toomany different type of niggas,mexicans and white boys and everybody is equaly a bitch or a man. you aint gota believe or agree with anything i say kuz i dont tell stories, you wona call me a bitch a fake over the net? well go head take a shot have fun
Homie I think you are Lil KillJoy because the writing and the language is exactly the same. Since I know that you are no more need to be said.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2006, 10:53 am

MOST HATED wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:
immature? ok ill keep i simple,shes fine ok wow big deal good for her sorry for her lost(not!) but the music thing was a little far ok my bad ill leave it at that.

inexperienced? i got dead relatives and relatives that are dying an dim feelin just fine.

i got a philosophy and it goes like this, you need only 2 things in life an dthats money and god and if you dont care for then thers always the other,everything els in life realy isnt that important,you need money to live well and a personaly relationship with god to keep from going to hell

you gots to be the most cynical muthafucak in the real...but come on, you know you is Killjoy you talk just like him.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 30th, 2006, 10:55 am

Yeah he killa roi nigga I always thought so...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2006, 10:56 am

stamps wrote:
stamps wrote:

bloods - Piru Love

That's all I gotta say......the real Damus in the know,,,know the Biz.....................LATE..........(pretty good for a sideliner)
Let me ask you this on the real Stamps, if you a self-admitted sideliner, white boy from the burbs, then why do you care about a black subculture full of misery and grief? Are you tryna help these people out or are you just infatuatfelt that it was fucked up when you look at other human beings like a scientist lookin at bugs.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2006, 10:58 am

MOST HATED wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:

And for you killjoy, why you hate you own skin and people so much?