RIP Bloody Mary

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 30th, 2006, 9:06 pm

perongregory wrote: but dude stamps or whatever he said he a sideliner and a whiteboy so I dont know to put trust in his word.

lol...

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 30th, 2006, 10:05 pm

'X' wrote:
perongregory wrote: but dude stamps or whatever he said he a sideliner and a whiteboy so I dont know to put trust in his word.

lol...
easy dexter

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » November 30th, 2006, 10:41 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:man f-ck the dead and the livin, respect her for what? seriously i dont know that b-tch and i wasnt being disrespectful i was being realistic.

how in the hell they gona keep her music alive when even bloods didnt know she had an album out lol,thers nothing to keep alive be real with your self
You always on here talking a lot of shit question is CAN YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IT UP?
i sure as hell can,i dont consider my self talkin shit im just being realistic about everything just in a aggresive way,it blows my damn mind how people say keep he rmusic alive, i call her apeanut bekuz she was a small time nobody ass gangster rapper so that = a peanut piru,she was from piru right?.

come on dude i aint never ever been the type to talk sh-t and then back down from it when people wona get mad at me,nigga to be honest i aint fought in 2 years for the simple fact that alot of people are just talk and its amazing how much sh-t i talk lol,but i can aviod trouble at the same time. im not just convinced by anybodys "gangsta" it doesnt scare me i done been around way toomany different type of niggas,mexicans and white boys and everybody is equaly a bitch or a man. you aint gota believe or agree with anything i say kuz i dont tell stories, you wona call me a bitch a fake over the net? well go head take a shot have fun
Homie I think you are Lil KillJoy because the writing and the language is exactly the same. Since I know that you are no more need to be said.
yeah this niggas back at it again :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 30th, 2006, 11:54 pm

bloody mary wus a nobody, she hardly made ANY music, i dunno why theres 3 whole pages on this chick...u aint nobody till somebody kills u, OBVIOUSLY...

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 1st, 2006, 3:58 pm

its funny how militia says the same sh-t i say bu tyall aint hopin on his
d-ck about it lol.

being the most hated is no lie man

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 1st, 2006, 7:06 pm

stamps wrote: I'll sum up Brazy's passing in one word..Politics...no different than Kennedy. Believe it or don't..

Whatever the fuck the reason was. Rest in peace.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 1st, 2006, 9:56 pm

its funny how militia says the same sh-t i say bu tyall aint hopin on his
d-ck about it lol.

homey, i kno u be frontin' on her like ur a gangster n all that other shit, but REAL GANGSTERS DONT MENTION ANOTHA NIGGA NAME LIKE THAT...especially 2 bitch about the next man....it aint no disrespect, but im just tellin u how it is, real talk....

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 2nd, 2006, 11:47 pm

dude shut the f-ck up i dont front like im a gnagster b-tch.

man just keep your f-ckin mouth shut ok if you dont know who the f-ck you talkin to just shut up please i was just makin a point that they aint hopin no your damn back. ohh blah blah real gangsters do this ooooooooooh!
man kill that f-ckin bullsh-t

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 3rd, 2006, 1:21 pm

T.K wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:man f-ck the dead and the livin, respect her for what? seriously i dont know that b-tch and i wasnt being disrespectful i was being realistic.

how in the hell they gona keep her music alive when even bloods didnt know she had an album out lol,thers nothing to keep alive be real with your self
You always on here talking a lot of shit question is CAN YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IT UP?
MOST_HATED = KILLJOY?
HAHA WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED. Killjoy a mark ass nigga. The only dude that keepin Casper from taking the Street Gangs All Time Buster Award.

Wasn't Mary from FTB?

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 3rd, 2006, 11:09 pm

get off my f-ckin d-ck and stop spekain up on niggas you never seen befor. until you see me and murder me (which you wouldnt ) then you can have the right to call me mark,but until then keep me off your mind and pretend i dont exist

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 3rd, 2006, 11:14 pm

keep your f-ckin mouth shut ok if you dont know who the f-ck you talkin to
oh i kno who im talkin 2, a internet fraud that talks a load of shit on the computer...keep my dick out ur mouth n dont refer 2 me...fu*kin cry-baby ass nigga...
keep me off your mind and pretend i dont exist

u should keep ME off ur faggot ass mind....n i dont gotta pretend, cuz 2 me u DONT exist...fraud.....

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 10th, 2006, 2:13 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:RIP, thats a hard way to go out. :cry:
B-Brazy was setup and killed by a mexican gang called Soxlox gang. He was setup by a latin female from the gang.

umfinshinumb

Re: RIP Bloody Mary

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 10th, 2006, 2:19 pm

perongregory wrote:****RIP BLOODYMARY NINI X ****NEVA 4 GET YA GIRL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who known about raps first gangstas wave of women came NINI X AKA BLOODY MARY she had the featured hit song from the BLOODS & CRIPS album piru love and was featured on ASSASSIN HITWORKS vol1 and been in the game for years as one of raps first lady GANGSTA rappers.She was accidentaly involved in part of somebody elses HI SPEED CHASE and got caught up on the road of her MOTORCYCLE as an ESCALADE that was trying to outrun the police collided into her and she is now resumed brain dead and on life support and only a miracle can save her now. We ask that you pray for her and we wish her and her family all the love.DJ KING ASSASSIN (i will keep everyone posted on details thanx)

(UPDATE) SUNDAY NOV 19 2006)
NINI X BLOODYMARYs family has informed me she left us and is now in gods hands 4ever .Thanx 2 all who supported her throughout her career and continue to still keep her music alive.

Bloody Mary had the best verse on piru Love to me. Sad...Life is trragic sometimes. May God rest her soul. R.I.P.

bloods - Piru Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=357YqPVwGiU

P.S. was B-Brazy set up by some southlos and killed?
B Brazy was set up and killed by the Soxlox gang. He was set up by a latin female from the gang

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 10th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Did you get this from ANOTHER website?

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 10th, 2006, 3:39 pm

youngwun wrote:Did you get this from ANOTHER website?
yeah, I got this from the www.myspace.com/damuridasnigga website. Also I heard that Big Freeze, Cyxx Pakk, Gangsta Bone, Scarface, and Broncoe the crips from the 1994 "Bangin on Wax" album are all deceased now. Would you happen to know if they are? Because I heard they was all dead now.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 10th, 2006, 4:26 pm

t's funny hopw on all that myspace shit related to black gangster shit you see fifty ass soft suburban whiteboys talkin some BS and netbangin like they some black G's...The internet is gay ass fuck sometimes.[/i]

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 11th, 2006, 3:06 am

stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:thats what I was askin, if some mexican hoodrat from southlos set up B-Brazy and got him killed, but dude stamps or whatever said thats not true, but then he said he a sideliner and a whiteboy so I dont know to put trust in his word.
peron..people on here automatically think being white means "racist"...Minorities aren't the only ones poor in America...I speak from experience,,because if u think I came up with some type of status,,your wrong..I don't like racists,,white or black..there's no difference between them...hate..why waste your energy on hate?

Lets talk about Braze..
I guess you can say I'm a sideliner in the know...I'll just say this...because I'm tired of hearing false info and false finger pointing. I won't say the who, the how, or exactly the why..but,,if it was true that any of those rumored hoods did that to Brazy it would be common knowledge on the street by now. These rumors floating around are based soley on Brazy's lyrics. I've heard people in this forum throwing out Hoover..SoXLos, PRAC, RAC, I-13...you want to know why that is? Because those were hood enemies he rapped about. People who don't know sh-t about what happened are going fall back on that.

There are too many people who loved Brazy,,If any of those rumors were true,,,Bloods from all over LA would be ridin' on that one hood. Right? But naw,,just silence...nothing,,,ponder that for a minute. There has not been one consistent story from any two people who talk about Brazy's murder on this forum...There's a reason for that. Real hard hittin' damu's in the know leave it alone...All they can say is RIP,, he'll be missed. Why do you think that is? How many years has it been now?? I posted this a few years ago when it just happened,, after the rumors went out of control on here..of course not one person on here denied it...or even said "Damn stamps,,that's a pretty bold accusation". Just an uncomfortable silence...and then continued bickering back and forth about " I heard this",,"Naw that's not it,,I heard this",,"No your wrong, it was so and so"
I'll sum up Brazy's passing in one word..Politics...no different than Kennedy. Believe it or don't..

YOUR ASSUMING.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » December 11th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Bronco from fudgetown is not dead he is on that rep yo set dvd and cd.

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 11th, 2006, 4:03 pm

gautier wrote:Bronco from fudgetown is not dead he is on that rep yo set dvd and cd.
Do you know why Awol, Cyxx Pacc, and Big Freeze were all killed. And do you know when they was killed? Also, I heard that Scarface(Atlantic Crip) and Gangsta Bone (Atlantic Crip) was dead also. Is that true. I keep hearing all these different stories and don't know what to believe.

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 13th, 2006, 5:15 pm

gautier wrote:Bronco from fudgetown is not dead he is on that rep yo set dvd and cd.
Do you know why Big Freeze(Franklin Square) crips passed? Was he killed by the bloods? Also I heard that Scarface and Gangsta Bone(Atlantic Drive) crips deceased now. Do you know when they was killed and was they also killed by the bloods?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 13th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:
stamps wrote: I'll sum up Brazy's passing in one word..Politics...no different than Kennedy. Believe it or don't..

Whatever the fu-- the reason was. Rest in peace.
is that Mr. T?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 13th, 2006, 9:39 pm

umfinshinumb wrote:
Do you know why Awol, Cyxx Pacc, and Big Freeze were all killed. And do you know when they was killed? Also, I heard that Scarface(Atlantic Crip) and Gangsta Bone (Atlantic Crip) was dead also. Is that true. I keep hearing all these different stories and don't know what to believe.
Dude,,their dead because they were active riders,,and I'm sorry u get your info from myspace pages.

And Y.G.,,,not that I really feel the need to set the real record straight,,because I won't bother doing that here,,and the perpetrators already know what's up..but how do you figure I'm assumming? How would I assume something crazy like that??

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 13th, 2006, 11:13 pm

Real niggas that know what went down with B Brazy aint about to give it up on no website. The real G's of Mafia Lane would be the only ones that'd have that info and none of those niggaz got gossip columns on myspace homie!

And it doesnt matter how any Bangin on Wax rappers died. If they dead, they dead. Why do you need the details? They probably got popped by other Crips over some bitch and got buried like every other gangbanger in LA. Life goes on.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 14th, 2006, 1:09 am

youngwun wrote:Real niggas that know what went down with B Brazy aint about to give it up on no website. The real G's of Mafia Lane would be the only ones that'd have that info and none of those niggaz got gossip columns on myspace homie!

And it doesnt matter how any Bangin on Wax rappers died. If they dead, they dead. Why do you need the details? They probably got popped by other Crips over some bitch and got buried like every other gangbanger in LA. Life goes on.
Well said

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2006, 7:38 am

youngwun wrote:Real niggas that know what went down with B Brazy aint about to give it up on no website. The real G's of Mafia Lane would be the only ones that'd have that info and none of those niggaz got gossip columns on myspace homie!

Props brutha...

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 14th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Dude,,their dead because they were active riders,,and I'm sorry u get your info from myspace pages.

And Y.G.,,,not that I really feel the need to set the real record straight,,because I won't bother doing that here,,and the perpetrators already know what's up..but how do you figure I'm assumming? How would I assume something crazy like that??
this whiteboy sound stupid as fuc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » December 15th, 2006, 3:50 pm

MOST HATED wrote:i wont use the name killjoy at this site anymore but the name stays always.

i aint hatin on black people i say what i see and thats that,yall ever heard the saying "niggas is women" lol why yall think black people say that?
kuz they are convinced ,niggas is shady,women,disloyal,cowards,victims all of the bad shit in the book. its a love hate relationship i dont wona be white mexican or none of that sh-t i just have a love hate issues with my race
There's no heaven 4 niggaz like U homie got 2 much hate in ya heart Blood there's no reason anyBoDy should throw dirt on the dead if you didn't like her so what nigga keep ya lil girly mouf comments 2 ya self phukkin Punk cant stand bustaz like you get of the board Most Homo :evil:

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 15th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:i wont use the name killjoy at this site anymore but the name stays always.

i aint hatin on black people i say what i see and thats that,yall ever heard the saying "niggas is women" lol why yall think black people say that?
kuz they are convinced ,niggas is shady,women,disloyal,cowards,victims all of the bad shit in the book. its a love hate relationship i dont wona be white mexican or none of that sh-t i just have a love hate issues with my race
There's no heaven 4 niggaz like U homie got 2 much hate in ya heart Blood there's no reason anyBoDy should throw dirt on the dead if you didn't like her so what nigga keep ya lil girly mouf comments 2 ya self phukkin Punk cant stand bustaz like you get of the board Most Homo :evil:
Muthafucka you got me fucked up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 15th, 2006, 4:47 pm

umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Muthafucka you got me #%@& up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!
Muthafucka you got too much time on yo hands. Nigga find you something else better to do with your time besides being up on the internet talking shit all time FAGGOT ass nigga!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 16th, 2006, 5:05 pm

funk on site wrote:

this whiteboy sound stupid as fuc :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 16th, 2006, 8:49 pm

stamps wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Whatever the fu-- the reason was. Rest in peace.
is that Mr. T?
Dude What is you talking about?

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » December 18th, 2006, 2:48 pm

umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Muthafucka you got me #%@& up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!
If U learn how 2 read nigga that wasn't directed at yo punk ass so stand down trynna get dramatik with me find anotha nigga and anotha lane 2 test coochie ass nigga