buck speaks on cash money, game

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

buck speaks on cash money, game

Unread post by 'X' » November 21st, 2006, 8:24 pm

YOUNG BUCK GOES AT CASH MONEY AND THE GAME

The G-Unit's Young Buck recently aired out his differences with Cash Money Records after he was asked about the photo of Lil Wayne and Baby kissing. The rapper was affiliated with Cash Money for a while before he jumped ship with Juvenile and eventually found a home with 50 Cent. During an interview on Eminem's Shade 45, Young Buck said, "For the average man, period...that's just something that don't float our f***ing boat, man. Your lips don't go on no other man in no kind of fashion and I don't give a f**k if it was a f***ing mafia s**t."

The rapper, who said his time at Cash Money was wasted sitting around an office, added, "I've been real calm on them n***as. I ain't been wanna say nothing cause I know if one of them n***as say something towards Buck, I'ma end they f***ing career. We can rap it out or we can play it in the streets. I'll Ja Rule them n***as over there, so leave me alone, n***a. You think you got a problem with Juvey and B.G.; you'll have a true problem with me."

Young Buck also had some choice words for former G- Unit member The Game. He said, "And f**k you too Game for that last mixtape you put out. I'ma tell you like this sucker.. N***a, one minute you're talking about squashing s**t and the people is even getting confused with your bi-polar looking like you having a**, n***a. One minute you're talking about, I don't wanna no problem with 50. Then the next minute you on a mixtape talking about, [Lloyd] Banks' sales... Like you the reason his sales and s**t got a low first week or something. You a f***ing b***h, boy. And when I catch you on these streets, n***a. I'm not gon talk."

Young Buck's sophomore album, Buck The World, is due out in January. (perfect timing for these comments...)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 21st, 2006, 8:42 pm

"For the average man, period...that's just something that don't float our f***ing boat, man. Your lips don't go on no other man in no kind of fashion and I don't give a f**k if it was a f***ing mafia s**t."
Fuck that nigga Young fuck, but I gotta admit he speakin on that real... There aint no excuse behind that photo nigga aint no way, that was sodomy nigga hands down...

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 21st, 2006, 8:58 pm

Young Buck wrote:I know if one of them n***as say something towards Buck, I'ma end they f***ing career.
Download Watch Ya Language from Juvenile he smashes him, plus he cant touch the Game lyrically.

Young Buck is garbage.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 21st, 2006, 9:17 pm

i fucks with young buck, i like his music....one of the few niggas i fucks with in the south...

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 22nd, 2006, 12:27 pm

Young Buck isn't going to do shit when he bee Game and thats on Piru. Because that Nigga stab the guy that stole on Dre now he think he'sa real G. I like a few sons by the nigga but they know Game is on top right now and their camp is falling 4 real.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 22nd, 2006, 2:12 pm

young bucket is wack
all his songs are wack
money in the bank is wack
i would have wrote a better song shittin

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 22nd, 2006, 2:21 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:i fucks with young buck
No surprise their.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 22nd, 2006, 3:01 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:
Young Buck wrote:I know if one of them n***as say something towards Buck, I'ma end they f***ing career.
Download Watch Ya Language from Juvenile he smashes him, plus he cant touch the Game lyrically.

Young Buck is garbage.
Buck shat on game in the bitch boy diss, his verse was hot.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2006, 6:03 pm

Buck is the only nigga i'm checkin for in G-Unit and he is the only one that had a good diss with Bitch Boy

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 22nd, 2006, 8:25 pm

BuCC hot dude.
"Prepare for War" my shyt i listen to when im bout to go catch a "highlight".

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 22nd, 2006, 8:27 pm

Young Buck is about as real as Invincibles girlfriends... :?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 22nd, 2006, 8:29 pm

I dont see how a nigga can listen to Young Buck... How the fuck you gonna go from Eazy E to Young Buck? you stupid cuzz.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 22nd, 2006, 9:05 pm

No surprise their
wut exactly r u saying???

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 22nd, 2006, 9:52 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:Young Buck is about as real as Invincibles girlfriends... :?
damn, came at that man necc all crazy.

yeah, i neva said buCC was real.I just like his flow.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 22nd, 2006, 10:35 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:Young Buck is about as real as Invincibles girlfriends... :?
i would put his credability over game ANY day.

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 23rd, 2006, 1:03 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:Young Buck isn't going to do shit when he bee Game and thats on Piru. Because that Nigga stab the guy that stole on Dre now he think he'sa real G. I like a few sons by the nigga but they know Game is on top right now and their camp is falling 4 real.
man you sound dumb as f-ck its obvious you on games d-ck kuz hes a diru like your self, and the sad thing is that it dont matter if game is a fake cry baby gunit d-ck rider you still gona side with him like a typical diru groupie. now i dont give 2 shits about the lame or young f-ck but you jumpin up talkin about buck aint gona do sh-t thats on diru lol that sh-t was halarious. if buck stabbed that dude at the awards show imagine what he would do to game,i dotn care about young bucks rap ability but honestly buck dont f-ck around when it come to that dumb sh-t.

"thats on piru" lmfao boy knock it off half of all piru gangs are fading the fuck out!

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 23rd, 2006, 1:46 am

MOST HATED wrote:man you sound dumb as f-ck its obvious you on games d-ck kuz hes a diru like your self, and the sad thing is that it dont matter if game is a fake cry baby gunit d-ck rider you still gona side with him like a typical diru groupie. now i dont give 2 shits about the lame or young f-ck but you jumpin up talkin about buck aint gona do sh-t thats on diru lol that sh-t was halarious. if buck stabbed that dude at the awards show imagine what he would do to game,i dotn care about young bucks rap ability but honestly buck dont f-ck around when it come to that dumb sh-t.

"thats on piru" lmfao boy knock it off half of all piru gangs are fading the fu-- out!
Another one makes my "idiot list". Hes gotta be one of the hardes Net-Bangers I seen on here in a whiles. Congrats Idiot!

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 23rd, 2006, 1:48 am

I cant wait to hear how hes gonna beat me up now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 23rd, 2006, 3:09 pm

huh? :?

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 4:00 pm

Yea and u internet thugs that thnk yall know who a gangsta and who aint is funny ta me yall watch hood movies and read newspaper and study bout gangs and sit behind a computer and argue over who real n who hard yall mutha fukas needa get a life yall prolly sum white dudes with glasses from fukin montana or candan lmao wannabes in a mutha fuka. Gangbangers wouldn't be on the internet arugien over internet issues homie get a life bitches

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 23rd, 2006, 5:53 pm

MOST HATED wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:Young Buck isn't going to do shit when he bee Game and thats on Piru. Because that Nigga stab the guy that stole on Dre now he think he'sa real G. I like a few sons by the nigga but they know Game is on top right now and their camp is falling 4 real.
man you sound dumb as f-ck its obvious you on games d-ck kuz hes a diru like your self, and the sad thing is that it dont matter if game is a fake cry baby gunit d-ck rider you still gona side with him like a typical diru groupie. now i dont give 2 shits about the lame or young f-ck but you jumpin up talkin about buck aint gona do sh-t thats on diru lol that sh-t was halarious. if buck stabbed that dude at the awards show imagine what he would do to game,i dotn care about young bucks rap ability but honestly buck dont f-ck around when it come to that dumb sh-t.
LISTEN UP CLEARLY BLOOD ALL THAT DISSING ISN'T cool AT ALL. I'M NOT ON GAME DICK OR NO NET BANGER IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BRING IT I'M IN SKYLINE BLOOD.

"thats on piru" lmfao boy knock it off half of all piru gangs are fading the fu-- out!