Ese rappers dissin black rappers and gangs on the racial tip

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
OGBOY

Unread post by OGBOY » February 26th, 2007, 10:12 pm

sur is one blood made alot of noise on the chicano rap scene it was on the antichrist mixtape

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Ese rappers dissin black rappers and gangs on the racial

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:46 am

OGBOY wrote:
perongregory wrote:Man I be checking out all kinds of west coast music and a lot more lately ese rappers been takin shots at blacks like chino grandes vato diss against snoop, the westsiders (they a group of longos) diss against the eastsidaz really goldie loc, and crips in general. And other little shit I heard. But check this, this ese rapper conejo talkin bout they runnin shit, buryin Harlems, and bustin on blacks in the race war, givin props to well known racist hoods, and he be sayin other shit too. You know if a black rapper was to say this shit mexicans would be in an uproar like they was about the vato song. anyway, here is some of the lyrics from conejo. What yall think about these fools comin at black hoods, and blacks in general while black rappers always shoutin out eses and showin love?

CONEJO from the ANTI CHRIST MIXTAPE
COMING REAL SOON

THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD

verse one 64 bars

thers a war
with the bloods and crips
it get racial in the streets
im a let off a clip
cause this is for the brown ( pride )
R - A - Z - A

im a show you muthafuckers
how them dodgers play
cause im a rep L.A.
im a rep O.C.
im a rep 805
im a rep S.D.
ese im a keep it g
and smash all them flee's
catch a case in the process
but im known to flee
CHI - TOWN - N.Y.
know them trucks is loaded
ese open up the stash
and slowly unload it
then pack up the cash
in my women lexus
do it 20 times over
this a straight out message
you fu-- with me
i'll put a hit on your ass
i'll pay 5 of your boys
from your hood to blast
then smoke em
and get my money back
ese flip with my stacks
ese all in the trap
cause im from HARPYS !
by the rolling 20's ( nhb )
muthafuckers know whats up
with that dead end money
and harlem 30's
get burried on denker
cause the big H gang
run shit in the sector

old western
old english and blocks
ese decorate the hood ( 27st )
at the hangout spots
sling rocks boy
like im slinging ink
ese fu-- high cowards
and them soilders in pink
ese muthafuckers shrink
like some 501's
when they hear C - O - N
drove up with guns
i toke a ton ( AZ )
and then i smoke some more
capone e's 2 sisters
became my whores
the H ran a train
then shot them back
with them hairy ass cunts
armpits and backs
on tour
up in every hood ( southern california )
cause when i spit that g
vatos no whats hood
so then i roll through L.A.
and this is what i see
ese territorys deep
full of WEST SIDE g's
with a on going beef
that bring death to the street
wanted dead or alive
whole car got heat ( west side car )
EAST SIDERS
WHITE FENCE and FLATS ( primera & cuatro )
ese EAST L.A. TRECE
V.N.E. got straps
it's like that fool
you cant fu-- with that !
cause the gangs in my city
put a whole in your back
TOONERVILLE - FROGTOWN
and the AVENUES
43's and the c's

what you gonna do ?
you better run lil punk
or bust that gun
muthafucker hesitate
and his ass is done
POMONA 12 and BASSET
EMF and PUENTE
AZUZA and LOMAS
in the streets it get hectict
ese NORWALK and CHIVAS
and them PICO VIEJO's
i said the real o.g.'s
know whats up with CONEJO
i stay smashing dog
through them southside blocks
ERNIE G in the cut
4 - 5 in the truck
i gives a fu--
i know you know whats up
with FLORENCE - 38
and all them barrio's in WATTS
COMPTOM VARRIO 7 - O's
LA TRES and FLATS ( cv tortila flats )
RSP and the WILMAS
always been on the map
always been in the trap
slanging that crack
ese cooking the meth
ese cutting the black ( heroin )
them PACOIMA's and BLYTHE
them SAN FER - CANOGA's
them 818 gangs
put your ass in a comma
they rock it all up
and spit a zone at a time
ese ghetto millionares
from just nickels and dimes
F TROOP - DEL HIGH
from the orange county
VERDUGO i.e.
BARRIO LOGAN s.d.
gang wars
you could die from one
but when we in the system
the SUR is one blood !

to all the barrios i didnt mention ' stay the fu-- up !
the gangs of l.a. will never die.
i heard that mixtape and that shit is banging !

theres a war with the blds n crps ? is that true

harelem thirtys i think they got personal beef with them

its more of a roll call song
LLLLOOOOLLLL!!!!!! @ this garbage, latin ass nigga need to put the mic down. fuck chicano grande that nigga suck dick. south side sur rat ol faggot ass latin ass nigga fuck that nigga.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 3:59 pm

NICKELS wrote:if it aint some kkk or skin heads trying to start a race war with blacks , then its some spanish motherfuchers.......now mexicans cause they got numbers. but we can be more ferocious !!

it take two mexicans to make up one black man !!

ese dont pull that sh-t on the east coast cause there small in numbers when it comes to gangs.........but if they were large like cali then they would try.
I hvae to agree with you 2 eses for every nigga"Im mexicn by the way-you gusy are just alot bigger than us -but the thing is an ese can be outnumbered 5 to 1 and get his ass beat like a soldier-black fools arent like that-if they outnumbered they just give up-eses also do more dirt-murders and shit-and have more guns and connects to get balling-also the SUR is strong in the pens when they go north and have to fight 20-1 they hold they own and are always ready-even the cops know it "the surenos are by far the most vicious and capable of mass violence at any time,they are always ready"

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 4:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:We choked one sur with his own blue rag nigga, tied the rag around his neck and let that nigga choke. Took his raiders jersey and left that nigga to leak.
haha-we love that about you niggas' always running your neck trying t intimidate with your big mouth-but then we cut your tngue out and you cant say shit-truth is we are fucking yall off-we got to many youngster ass homies ready go suicidal-and yall dont...

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 4:04 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Shox112 wrote:I admit I dont like the Hunnaz but they do let one-time have it
The homie was sayin them watts niggas hide up in trees with ak's in the turf to wait for a cop kill. Since them riots yall niggas from the dub stay on cop killin, and I respect that.
all the cops getting smoked lately have been by ESEs' look at the oC that foool from LONGO domed that cop and in West side the fools from toonerville did a 187 on 2 cops

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 18th, 2007, 10:19 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
BlaKK wrote:We choked one sur with his own blue rag nigga, tied the rag around his neck and let that nigga choke. Took his raiders jersey and left that nigga to leak.
haha-we love that about you niggas' always running your neck trying t intimidate with your big mouth-but then we cut your tngue out and you cant say shit-truth is we are #%@&#%@ yall off-we got to many youngster ass homies ready go suicidal-and yall dont...
"WE"? You about as much a Sureno as I am.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 19th, 2007, 1:04 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
NICKELS wrote:if it aint some kkk or skin heads trying to start a race war with blacks , then its some spanish motherfuchers.......now mexicans cause they got numbers. but we can be more ferocious !!

it take two mexicans to make up one black man !!

ese dont pull that sh-t on the east coast cause there small in numbers when it comes to gangs.........but if they were large like cali then they would try.
I hvae to agree with you 2 eses for every nigga"Im mexicn by the way-you gusy are just alot bigger than us -but the thing is an ese can be outnumbered 5 to 1 and get his ass beat like a soldier-black fools arent like that-if they outnumbered they just give up-eses also do more dirt-murders and shit-and have more guns and connects to get balling-also the SUR is strong in the pens when they go north and have to fight 20-1 they hold they own and are always ready-even the cops know it "the surenos are by far the most vicious and capable of mass violence at any time,they are always ready"

YEAH RIGHT I AIN'T NEVER SEEN AN ESE TALK SHIT ONE HE IS OUTNUMBERED LOL!

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » March 19th, 2007, 9:34 am

lol, thats cuzz the essays got more common sense. A brother will always c poppin off of the mouth on some ignant shit. If an essay alone he will mind his fukkin business, but in pacs they can get rowdy loc.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 19th, 2007, 11:10 am

BlaKK wrote:Like I said nigga, I done put so many ese's to sleep in the nieghborhood it is pitiful I aint even gonna speak on it because I don't have to. Nigga go ahead and ax anybody in Riverside about that dreadlocked nigga or them tongan niggas, we do in ese's, nigga believe this.
BlaKK u need to stop talkin about WABS in Riverside...no such thing man. And u don't have dread locks, u have BRAIDS,,I know because I see u ALL THE TIME at the phone selling boothe at the Galleria..U tried to hit me up several times but I already have a phone..lol!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 12:26 am

stamps wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Like I said nigga, I done put so many ese's to sleep in the nieghborhood it is pitiful I aint even gonna speak on it because I don't have to. Nigga go ahead and ax anybody in Riverside about that dreadlocked nigga or them tongan niggas, we do in ese's, nigga believe this.
BlaKK u need to stop talkin about WABS in Riverside...no such thing man. And u don't have dread locks, u have BRAIDS,,I know because I see u ALL THE TIME at the phone selling boothe at the Galleria..U tried to hit me up several times but I already have a phone..lol!
Dude,,seriously,,u need to stop making yourself looking like a fool!! I just saw your posts in LEGENDS OF THE GAME,,and your a fraud!! Droppin' what ese's?? The only gangs droppin' ese's in Riverside right now is Westside PJ's in Rubidoux and that's it!! Even 1200 Blocc is inactive right now.

Varrio 5150 is the newest Mexican gang in Riverside Killing People!! They just stabbed a two Black men in Riverside and one is restin' (yea racial sh-t too!!). EVEN THOUGH V/5150 ARE PUNKS!! YOUR SO CALLED WABS DON'T EVEN REGISTER ON THE BAROMETER!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 12:55 am

stamps wrote:
stamps wrote:
Dude,,seriously,,u need to stop making yourself looking like a fool!! I just saw your posts in LEGENDS OF THE GAME,,and your a fraud!! Droppin' what ese's?? The only gangs droppin' ese's in Riverside right now is Westside PJ's in Rubidoux and that's it!! Even 1200 Blocc is inactive right now.

Varrio 5150 is the newest Mexican gang in Riverside Killing People!! They just stabbed a two Black men in Riverside and one is restin' (yea racial sh-t too!!). EVEN THOUGH V/5150 ARE PUNKS!! YOUR SO CALLED WABS DON'T EVEN REGISTER ON THE BAROMETER!
why you keep on tryin to get at someone who aint even on the site anymore?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 20th, 2007, 1:21 am

stamps wrote:

LMAO!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2007, 3:39 am

perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
stamps wrote:

Has blakk booked the scene?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 3:59 am

I haven't seen him in a long ass time. I think he gone, and not suprisingly thats when some of this characters get nuts to jump up with the dissin when they coulda said all that the whole time dude (blakk) was on here sayin what he be sayin.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 1:51 pm

perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
stamps wrote:

Why dont u mind your own..GREG

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 1:52 pm

perongregory wrote:I haven't seen him in a long ass time. I think he gone, and not suprisingly thats when some of this characters get nuts to jump up with the dissin when they coulda said all that the whole time dude (blakk) was on here sayin what he be sayin.
Hey u punk ass,,I'm not on here EVERY DAY like u are..GOT A LIFE..so didn't know..GREG

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 1:54 pm

perongregory wrote:I haven't seen him in a long ass time. I think he gone, and not suprisingly thats when some of this characters get nuts to jump up with the dissin when they coulda said all that the whole time dude (blakk) was on here sayin what he be sayin.
LOL!! "I think he gone"...shut the f-ck up!! Is he gone? Or do u "think he gone"...buster

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 2:22 pm

stamps wrote:
Hey u punk ass,,I'm not on here EVERY DAY like u are..GOT A LIFE..so didn't know..GREG
yeah, you on black dick everyday tryna tell niggas in LA about they hoods, "hey there mister gangbanger, from the photography I took of your gang grafitti I actually like to state that you 'hood', as you refer to them, was started approximately in this time period". ol busta ass white boy, tryna clown.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 2:24 pm

stamps wrote:
LOL!! "I think he gone"...shut the f-ck up!! Is he gone? Or do u "think he gone"...buster
"buster"? what you know about that dude, better stick to that square language and stop tryin to be down. ol fruitcake riverside mufucka.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 2:51 pm

perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
"buster"? what you know about that dude, better stick to that square language and stop tryin to be down. ol fruitcake riverside mufucka.
Sorry, I meant "BUSTAR".LOL!! Fu-k you u wanna be gangsta. Eat these white nutts

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 2:53 pm

What kinda goofy fu-kin name is GREG?? Fu-ckin BRADY BUNCH BIT-H!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 4:27 pm

damn that shit is just pitiful, just stick to takin pictures for jake homeboy. the fact still remains that you gettin at a dude that you had the chance to bark on the whole time he was postin. You the gangsta wannabe, tryna clown and shit when all you serve to this site is a white dude infatuated with minority gang life, postin some pics up here and there.

and my name aint greg thats why its caleed a screenname.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 5:26 pm

perongregory wrote:damn that shit is just pitiful, just stick to takin pictures for jake homeboy. the fact still remains that you gettin at a dude that you had the chance to bark on the whole time he was postin. You the gangsta wannabe, tryna clown and shit when all you serve to this site is a white dude infatuated with minority gang life, postin some pics up here and there.

What????? I've said WABS wasn't sh-t in Riverside along time ago..when he was posting it before..GREG! And I'm tired of him falsely reppin a "gang" that don't exist. And don't get mad at a WHITE boy for schoolin' wanna-be Black gangsta's like u..about who REALLY killed B-Brazy,,and what Raymonds REALLY came first. For your own MINORITY information,,PRC started in the late 70's, very early 1980's,,when 120 RAC came to Pasadena on a dope mission! I grew up in Pasadena and I'm much older than you..TRUST ME. 102 Raymonds started around 83-84. U got a problem with ME?? Just cause I'm White?? This site isn't for BLACKS ONLY. I contributed more positively to this site than you ever have..Sounds to me like your just JEALOUS a WHITE BOY's KNOWIN

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 5:31 pm

stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:damn that shit is just pitiful, just stick to takin pictures for jake homeboy. the fact still remains that you gettin at a dude that you had the chance to bark on the whole time he was postin. You the gangsta wannabe, tryna clown and shit when all you serve to this site is a white dude infatuated with minority gang life, postin some pics up here and there.

What????? I've said WABS wasn't sh-t in Riverside along time ago..when he was posting it before..GREG! And I'm tired of him falsely reppin a "gang" that don't exist. And don't get mad at a WHITE boy for schoolin' wanna-be Black gangsta's like u..about who REALLY killed B-Brazy,,and what Raymonds REALLY came first. For your own MINORITY information,,PRC started in the late 70's, very early 1980's,,when 120 RAC came to Pasadena on a dope mission! I grew up in Pasadena and I'm much older than you..TRUST ME. 102 Raymonds started around 83-84. U got a problem with ME?? Just cause I'm White?? This site isn't for BLACKS ONLY. I contributed more positively to this site than you ever have..Sounds to me like your just JEALOUS a WHITE BOY's KNOWIN
say what ya say, do what ya do to make you feel good about your self and your hobbies, but a real man dont get at someone when he's not there to get back.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2007, 9:12 pm

I dont think stamps new blakk had taken off, neither did i, i actually still dont why he decided to, its not like he was caught out on a big huge bg casper conspiracy, maybe it was just the clowning that came too much for homie.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by LAResident » October 26th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Coup wrote:JUst like the black rappers....if you believe everything that this guy rabbit is saying then you are stupid....he is an entertainer..reputable???...who says??? He is on some mexican cholo rap shit and I never heard of him until I read this site and I live on the West Side!!!
Better believe it
https://youtu.be/s0lYF4mo9D8
He a real one...