Youtube of Chino Grande dissin snoop the R20's and MC Eiht

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » May 2nd, 2007, 9:04 pm

man only 1% of niggas say ese and vato knock that shit off
werd, i aint never heard no shit like that...that racist shit is corny, especially on the westcoast since thats where the shit is real serious...me as a latino (altho i got almond skin) wouldnt want 2 knock a fellow black man out over sum racial shit...thats rediculous...

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » May 3rd, 2007, 1:58 pm

well latinos number 1 goal is to oppress black people over here

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 11th, 2007, 3:44 pm

SEKRET wrote:well latinos number 1 goal is to oppress black people over here
Do you really believe that bull shit :shock:

Do you really believe that your average 9 to 5 hardworking Latino/Chicanos/Mexicanos goes home at the end of each work day thinking, "Now ....let me see.....how can I oppress black people around here, seeing how it's my number one goal" :shock: :shock:

That's gotta be one of THEE MOST STUPIDEST COMMENTS I've ever read here :shock:

THIS PLACE HAS BEEN OVER RUN BY FUC-KEN WIERDOS, NERDS & GEEKS :lol:

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » May 11th, 2007, 4:02 pm

SEKRET wrote:well latinos number 1 goal is to oppress black people over here
Are you Black???

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 8th, 2007, 4:52 pm

MOST HATED wrote:alot of spicks say f-ck niggers all day but still listen to rap music and listen to they own chicano rap which is BS,im realy getin tired of mexicans,we need to bomb mexico next and call it a f-ckin day
What kind of ignorant B.S is this? Spicks is-was used for another Ethnicity. If you don't Chicano Rap, that's fine. What does Mexico have to do Chino Grande B.S remarks anyway?

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » June 19th, 2007, 10:41 am

This whole pinche thread is a fukin joke ese.......This is what it is ese.....Two fukin armies at war...end of story....Southside don't give a fuk about the average black......You think those killings of innocent blacks were on purpose?....We live by strict codes and rules..we have organization ese...not like these others.......Its war and sometimes innocent people get caught up...when a fukin black person becomes a crip or blood now hes a fukin mayate and open target......They joined an army knowing the consequences ese...So if we bust on them now were racist??.....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 19th, 2007, 10:56 am

you dont got shit, you just puppets for eme and they cant even do all they job 100% like the Italians and Jews did decades ago when they got all their street gangs to stop fighting each other and become loyal soldiers. How can you be organized and kill others in your same organization? the only organiztion yall got is gettin them 10's and 20's in order r to kick up to the mafia fore they fuck you off in prison, that's the only organization. Talkin all that shit, would those "others" be organized if they let some prison organization force them into paying taxes? And if the soth siders didn't care about average blacks all those black civs. killed in the Avenidas hood would be alive, that school gym wouldn't have got sprayed up by two eses, Cheryl Greene would be alive, those black kids that got executed over by the J's by 18th would be alive, etc.

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » June 19th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Oh fuk you you whiny puta...You know whats funny ese??...All you bitches talk like you know whats going on in prison....Like you know whats happening in the streets... You sit behind that computer 24/7 talking about some shit doesn't even involve you....Let me tell you a secret.....When someone in a gang commits a serious crime....They don't tell know one!!!....No one not even members of there own gang ese...You know why?/...Cause of snitchin.... and cause of loudmouths like some gente on this fukin site.......All you fools live in a gang fantasy....And why the fuk are you mentioning; jews and italians??..It just sounds like your reaching ese.....Why don't you compare yourself to jews and italians??...You putas are the ones that need to get a little more organized.....You think an internet fagit like you is goin to know whats going on with the gangs?.,haha

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 19th, 2007, 4:35 pm

shut that shit up, ESE, talkin all that BS. Fuck yo fantasy world and loud talkin BS PUTA.

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » June 19th, 2007, 4:51 pm

Oh ok chivala.....Go talk to all the pinta veteranos....I;m sure they'll let you know everything about the streets...Espically cause you love to talk about it...I mean you do have a few fukin thousand post ese..........Tell us whats going on in the streets.....Your just like the media..a bunch of BS and theorys.........And even if you did know why the fuk do you feel the need to tell everyone??...You want attention ese?...You want some sort of respect??......You got nothing to do??.....Please enough with your BS...Atleast tell me your getting paid to be on here

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 19th, 2007, 7:36 pm

I see you still talkin alot of BS, you the one who commented on the thread but you get angry when someone doesn't agree with your point of view.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 6:52 am

perongregory wrote:shut that shit up, ESE, talkin all that BS. fu-- yo fantasy world and loud talkin BS PUTA.
PERONGREGORY , YOU A FUNNY DUDE , YOU CLOWNED THIS FOOL ...................LOL

trent

Unread post by trent » June 20th, 2007, 10:05 pm

u sound like a internet banger,mr.suren"a" line. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 7:43 am

trent wrote:u sound like a internet banger,mr.suren"a" line. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MEXICAN MYSPACE MAFIA - LA EME ENTER HAIR NET. ............ :lol:

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » June 21st, 2007, 1:09 pm

Ahahaha just look at your names...Trent??.....You sound like some stupid stoner whiteboy....And nikels///.How did you come up with that ese??.//........You know what a nikel is puto??...Its the second cheapest form of currency pendejo......I bet it sounds cool huh??....Fuck both of you and your dead granparents and parents.....

trent

Unread post by trent » June 21st, 2007, 5:14 pm

the thing is,i have a history in this bangin' shit.i don't have 2 prove who or what i am on the internet,you hear me "jose"?or is it "miguel"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 24th, 2007, 2:42 am

trent wrote:the thing is,i have a history in this bangin' shit.i don't have 2 prove who or what i am on the internet,you hear me "jose"?or is it "miguel"? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SHUT THE FUCH UP..... " SUM-BROWN-HO " OH I MEAN SURENO , SUR-RAT , BICH ..FEELINGS HURT HUH , FUCH YOU AND YOUR HALF - CHIJUAJUA LOOKIN GRANDFATHER , VOTE FOR PEDROOOOOOOOOOO........LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 24th, 2007, 3:11 am

TRENT WE I THINK WE DONE HURT , SUR-RAT FEELINGS............ :twisted:

trent

Unread post by trent » June 26th, 2007, 12:32 am

well,i think your quite right :lol: :lol: that'll teach him :wink:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 26th, 2007, 5:36 pm

NICKELS wrote:TRENT WE I THINK WE DONE HURT , SUR-RAT FEELINGS............ :twisted:
HA HA, you're too much on that SUR-#%@ remark, you've been listening in on Nortenos. damn, even Brothas are calling Surenos that, oh well...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:25 pm

~J~ wrote:
NICKELS wrote:TRENT WE I THINK WE DONE HURT , SUR-RAT FEELINGS............ :twisted:
HA HA, you're too much on that SUR-#%@ remark, you've been listening in on Nortenos. damn, even Brothas are calling Surenos that, oh well...
NORTENOS WAS LOCKED IN THE PENN WITH MY BOYS , MUTUAL ENEIMES

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 27th, 2007, 1:25 am

NICKELS wrote:NORTENOS WAS LOCKED IN THE PENN WITH MY BOYS , MUTUAL ENEIMES
Yeah, I'm not a Homie but I like the way most Norteno Homies from my time over 25 were with regards to Brothas as from as gang-banging. In my middle school days Nortenos and Crips were cool with each other. I'm not saying there were not any misgiving for one another or problems but it never got racial, they could usually get along alright while going their own thing. I remember something could have popped off between the Mexicans and Blacks in Hi-School but my Norteno Homie said: nah it's cool but thanks to the other Nortenos for having his back but I'll handle the problem myself. For most Nortenos in those days it was like if the Brotha-Crip are cool with me, I'm cool with them... while doing their own thing and representing your Ethnicity, I like that mindset as far as gang-banging goes.

trent

Unread post by trent » June 27th, 2007, 11:17 am

nortenos r cool people.i've always been cool with them.

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » June 27th, 2007, 11:24 pm

damm these mark ass foos woofing over a computer.... on a site thats based on streetgangs.. l.a streetgangs at that... l.a is run by surenos so basically they hanging off the nuts and complaining about it... funny ass foos... :D wont last in south central talking that shit... i hate when foos try to loc up over a screen.... this goes out to the foos hating on the raza.. eat a diCK and choke on it...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2007, 11:27 pm

lol at surenos runnin shit but they groupies

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » June 28th, 2007, 12:06 am

u been to la county jail... obviously u havent...lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 28th, 2007, 12:07 am

yep cuz county jail is LA.LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:17 am

SUR RATS . STAY SNITCHIN TO GET THEY ENEMIES OF THE STREETS , AS LONG AS ITS THERE RIVALS ....THEY CONSIDER IT OK , WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT !? ............COWARDS ARE STRONG IN NUMBERS

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » June 28th, 2007, 1:42 am

foo u act like u know them foos.. u aint living in south central r u?

baby lunatic

You tube chino grade diss snoop dogg

Unread post by baby lunatic » July 24th, 2007, 7:05 am

how the fucc u gon hate on niggas and try to be a motha fuccin rapper how u listen to oldies or rap and not have love 4 blaccs shit they say imitation is the best form of flattery this fools a racist clow that aint got no skills tryin 2 dicc ride snoop to help album sales straight up studio pranksta

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » July 24th, 2007, 6:07 pm

this foo just took it upon himself to speak up on emaciated rapper snoop-a-loop..I agree that he's whack at rapping but I also agree on saying fucc snoop.. that foo is racist..him and the cheesesiders and whoever else can suck a dick...mexican killaz my ass foo... skinny ass foo.. crackhead ho

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 24th, 2007, 8:31 pm

mexicans are the baddest gang bangers right now in the streets of sol cal like it or not ... long beach is taken over by es ws longos ..compton is taken over by t flats and comtone varrio 70's ...south l.a is taken over by florencia and some 18 st period ..