Westside Connection

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 61
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 1:09 pm
Location: Universal, but Baltimore is the foundation.

Westside Connection

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 11th, 2004, 3:14 pm

I was wondering which set is WC from? I see him with the Navy blue Polo golf club cap in "Gangsta Nation." I read on this site that this is a traditional clothing item for Los Angeles Crips.

I also read that Mack 10 is out of Queen Street Bloods in Inglewood. I want someone to confirm this for me.

Is Ice Cube on any set? Also I was wondering if Ras Kass is from any set out in Carson?

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 11th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Jr_Godfather wrote:I was wondering which set is WC from? I see him with the Navy blue Polo golf club cap in "Gangsta Nation." I read on this site that this is a traditional clothing item for Los Angeles Crips.

I also read that Mack 10 is out of Queen Street Bloods in Inglewood. I want someone to confirm this for me.

Is Ice Cube on any set? Also I was wondering if Ras Kass is from any set out in Carson?




YEA, MAC 10 IS FROM QUEEN STR AND WC IS FROM 1E11 NHC

CUBE JUST LIVE IN 1E11 HOOD BUT I HEARD HE WAS JUST AS CLOSE
AS TO BEING 1E11 THEN NOT BUT HE WASNT FROM

User avatar
Ice
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 557
Joined: September 20th, 2003, 11:35 pm
What city do you live in now?: SF
Location: SF

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by Ice » February 11th, 2004, 4:58 pm

all 3 are studio gangstaz...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 12th, 2004, 1:24 pm

lil hawk and b-brazy dissed mack 10 they said and to that nigga mack 10
aka duece duece throw away you clownd you self bit-h ass nigga
inglewood niggas aint givin no long bitch niggas no passes

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 233
Joined: January 31st, 2004, 11:17 pm
Location: stockton
Contact:

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 12th, 2004, 2:17 pm

"yo nigga aint no mack 10, he's a .22!"

Jr_Godfather wrote:Also I was wondering if Ras Kass is from any set out in Carson?


lol

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by Ace2 » February 12th, 2004, 3:13 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:lil hawk and b-brazy dissed mack 10 they said and to that nigga mack 10
aka duece duece throw away you clownd you self bit-h ass nigga
inglewood niggas aint givin no long female niggas no passes


Well i think LilHawk and BBrazy diss Mack 10 because when they came out I think they thought Mack 10 was from NHP and at that time the CMGB, DLB had a major beef with the NHP and the Mafia and NHP till this day still do but dont know about the lanes and since Squeek Ru was down with Mack 10 they assume that he was from NHP because to tell you the truth Mack 10 is really not what he really says he is and i think alot of brothers now is pulling his hoe card now I'm not hating on Mack10 because we both represent the wood but I hearing that he didnt represent his hood like he said he did and i could be wrong but the beef also could stem from MAck 10 not putting lil hawk and BBrazy down in the rap game because he thought they were wack and you know how that goes plus alot of brothers from the wood think Mack 10 went hollywood which I agree with.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by Panik » February 12th, 2004, 3:17 pm

I don't knnow if anyone else remembers, but back when Mack first came out there was an article in rap pages or rap sheet (it was one that used to look more like a newspaper). They interviewed mack 10 and he was sayin how he never banged, and that if he even brought home any red clothes his pops would whup his ass and throw the clothes away. He said that he was only ever into sports. Now he's a big ole b-dog og. Not sure how that happened. Maybe it was the tupac syndrome. start bangin after you become famous as a rapper.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: December 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Location: Gardena, CA
Contact:

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 3:57 pm

Panik wrote:I don't knnow if anyone else remembers, but back when Mack first came out there was an article in rap pages or rap sheet (it was one that used to look more like a newspaper). They interviewed mack 10 and he was sayin how he never banged, and that if he even brought home any red clothes his pops would whup his ass and throw the clothes away. He said that he was only ever into sports. Now he's a big ole b-dog og. Not sure how that happened. Maybe it was the tupac syndrome. start bangin after you become famous as a rapper.


LMAO...is that true??? I never heard that one about bein in the Rap Pages. I have heard a lotta people say he didn't bang, but I never heard that he couldn't wear red clothes, LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH that is comedy!!!!!!!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by Panik » February 12th, 2004, 4:11 pm

like I said, not sure if was rap pages, mighta been rap sheet. It was like a rap newspaper that folded up. I think it ended up turnig into a magazine. But this must've been what like 94 or something. I think it was right when cube first introduced his ass.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 14th, 2004, 1:13 am

B-Brazy's (RIP) song Figeroua Ridah wuz on Mack 10's compilation Ghetto Gutter Gangsta that came out after he died

braze come tight as always on there

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: Westside Connection

Unread post by Stone » February 14th, 2004, 10:10 am

THIER MUSIC IS HARD, THEY NEED TO PUT OUT RECORDS MORE OFTEN. I'VE BEEN BANGIN THE 1ST WSC LATELY.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”