Biggie verse Tupac: who was better

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » May 22nd, 2006, 10:21 am

dutch wrote:I would say Tupac because Tupac wasn't in the rapgame only for the money,he was also a revolutionair.A son of a black panther,he wanted to do something for the black community in America.To me Biggie was only in the rapgame for the money,getting paid.And that isn't bad,but that is the difference to me between Biggie and Pac.Pac was there for the Black people.
You mean right after he had his beef and was having conflicts with everyone around him. Yes, then he became a lot more revolution but songs like "California Love" demonstrates otherwise.

Besides, 2pac did contribute to Hip-Hop which contributed to the Blacks, but now it's also hurting the community. Nevertheless, 2pac is a legend, and Biggie is on the same level.

As for the best rapper, it's definitely Eazy-E or Ice-T. :)

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 23rd, 2006, 6:14 am

Roy_2k5 wrote:
dutch wrote:I would say Tupac because Tupac wasn't in the rapgame only for the money,he was also a revolutionair.A son of a black panther,he wanted to do something for the black community in America.To me Biggie was only in the rapgame for the money,getting paid.And that isn't bad,but that is the difference to me between Biggie and Pac.Pac was there for the Black people.
You mean right after he had his beef and was having conflicts with everyone around him. Yes, then he became a lot more revolution but songs like "California Love" demonstrates otherwise.

Besides, 2pac did contribute to Hip-Hop which contributed to the Blacks, but now it's also hurting the community. Nevertheless, 2pac is a legend, and Biggie is on the same level.

As for the best rapper, it's definitely Eazy-E or Ice-T. :)
If you see interviews with Tupac he is always talking about the struggle of the African-American people.What the problems are in the Black community.And if you see interviews of Biggie it isn't about that.But i don't live in America,so i don't see all the interviews that are aired about them,so correct me if i am wrong.

starfire

Unread post by starfire » May 23rd, 2006, 5:26 pm

I say 2Pac

.:STREET QUEEN:.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by .:STREET QUEEN:. » May 24th, 2006, 5:54 am

2pac is gr8 fo his lyrical part n shyd
while biggie is worth fo his good music like the flyest productions ever

CHEERZ***

steeze
Straw Weight