Spider Loc dissin Jim Jones, Lil Wayne and Doja

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 6:39 am

wayne is by far the worst main stream rapper i have ever heard in my life. he makes up words to rhyme. he got a VICIOUS flow but his lyrics are below mediocre. "blocka blocka, loosah backah" :shock: nigga are u serious? "i san diego charge" :shock: nigga thats beyond weak. "i have no brain im retarded, we are not the same im a martian" .. that speaks for itself homies not hot

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 6:41 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:gillie wack
them norris ave niggas snatched that bols chain not that long ago at all. that P jawn but from wut im hearin they sold it back to gillie within three days

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 18th, 2007, 6:55 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:wayne is by far the worst main stream rapper i have ever heard in my life. he makes up words to rhyme. he got a VICIOUS flow but his lyrics are below mediocre. "blocka blocka, loosah backah" :shock: nigga are u serious? "i san diego charge" :shock: nigga thats beyond weak. "i have no brain im retarded, we are not the same im a martian" .. that speaks for itself homies not hot
thats exactly what im sayin, but people still be like "yo wayne be snappin".

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » April 18th, 2007, 12:59 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:wayne is by far the worst main stream rapper i have ever heard in my life. he makes up words to rhyme. he got a VICIOUS flow but his lyrics are below mediocre. "blocka blocka, loosah backah" :shock: nigga are u serious? "i san diego charge" :shock: nigga thats beyond weak. "i have no brain im retarded, we are not the same im a martian" .. that speaks for itself homies not hot
Damn! Lol

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 18th, 2007, 1:50 pm

MAN SPIDER LOC IS JUST TELLING THE TRUTH
THAT FOO IS DOWN AND HE RAP TIGHT

WS 96 G'S

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 18th, 2007, 8:37 pm

Wayne has some of the best punchlines in the game today thats why everyone like him, he can seem whack sometimes but he has some strong punchlines .

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 10:06 pm

Past wrote:Wayne has some of the best punchlines in the game today thats why everyone like him, he can seem whack sometimes but he has some strong punchlines .
homie, youtube the words "kaboom topklass" "joey jihad" than kome back to me n tell me wayne's punchlines hot...

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 18th, 2007, 10:22 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
Past wrote:Wayne has some of the best punchlines in the game today thats why everyone like him, he can seem whack sometimes but he has some strong punchlines .
homie, youtube the words "kaboom topklass" "joey jihad" than kome back to me n tell me wayne's punchlines hot...
:lol: yeah thats why i said he can seem whack sometimes but he has a lot of good shit to

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 19th, 2007, 3:32 am

Past wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
Past wrote:
TeeKay wrote:wayne shittin on spider? nawwwwww
you got to be on some shit if you think spider better then wayne...
come on man, wayne has the most squeakiest voice in hip hop, its cringing.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Waynes punchlines are 40X harder then spiders , Spider cant even freestyle Wayne freestyles most his shit , how the hell are you gonna say Wayne sucks and like spider, you just lost your hip hop pass.
zzz wayne cannot do punchlines, i never said spider could either, wayne just needs to back his incest kissin ass away from the game.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 19th, 2007, 4:43 pm

This nigga Spider done caught the spirit listen to this new joint Featuring Papa Smurf dissin Doja,Magic and Messy Marv. Damn Messy Marv my nigga to. That nigga gave out Doja baby mothers number and he had suppose to fuck her this nigga playin dirty lol.http://indastreets.net/01%20OVA%20KILL.mp3

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 20th, 2007, 7:06 am

Damn

HOLD ONNNNNNNNNNN

That shit grimey man

Expect DOJA to come back with a new g unot CAMPAIGN
Full cuss words and names on every verse

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 20th, 2007, 3:57 pm

bspg wrote:Damn

HOLD ONNNNNNNNNNN

That shit grimey man

Expect DOJA to come back with a new g unot CAMPAIGN
Full cuss words and names on every verse
After listenin to it again Lynette is Doja's mom. Lakiesha is his baby moms. So he was messin with Dojas mom. Man He can't do none of that BS he gots to show his few supporters who believes he's real he is all that shit he talks in them records which real niggaz know he ain't.

Young_Wise

Unread post by Young_Wise » April 27th, 2007, 1:51 am

Wayne like all these new cats that SWEAR they the shit. Its the difference between being concieted and being cocky. Cocky niggas hype theyself up so much that they actually start to believe the shit they say. Regardless of the truth and what other people think. I was done with wayne when he started throwing disses at jay z when this nigga is a well known hova groupie. He's praised jay-z on multiple occasions. I aint never seen a man ride another man dick so hard before. ( The best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired) Now all of a sudden you talking shit? Nigga you love jay-z, got all his albums and everything. He said on 106 and park that jay was his idol and thats why he stopped writing his rhymes on paper. Now you got the nerve to diss niggas? come on now.

As far as spider loc, why dont he just focus pn getting a album out before he start throwing darts at niggas.