G-UNIT WEST ROLLIN WITH HI-POWER

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

G-UNIT WEST ROLLIN WITH HI-POWER

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 25th, 2007, 1:13 pm

SPIDER LOC AND MR.CRIMINAL DOING IT BIG

BLACK WALL KILLAS

GAME OVER

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 26th, 2007, 6:02 am

G+U=not.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » April 26th, 2007, 6:44 am

"Game been over,now this is just ova kill" -Spider Loc

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 26th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Trav wrote:"Game been over,now this is just ova kill" -Spider Loc
thats a nice statement for someone whos career isnt even over and games mixtape sold more its first wekk then all of spiders combined.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 26th, 2007, 6:31 pm

Past wrote:
thats a nice statement for someone whos career isnt even over and games mixtape sold more its first wekk then all of spiders combined.
i mean someone whos career aint even started.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 28th, 2007, 5:41 pm

Past wrote:
Past wrote:
Everybody gotta start somewhere homie. You just don't wake up and become Eminem,50,Dre,Snoop,Jay, Etc. I bet you wasn't saying that when Doja came out dissing Buddens. Mind you pump it up had already popped off he didn't sell a shit load of records but at that point he sold more than Doja you wasn't saying that. And with the statement he meant not his career was over but as far that Game image in the streets is over. Doja will always sell records, on the strength that more white people but albums than blacks,where as us black who came up in the ghetto and the streets we can see whats real and fake, and white boys come from nice backrounds and they think the nigga who say the most gangsta shit and where his flag is the realest and hardest. I heard so called hood dudes call Knoccout and Dresta bitches you ain't got to like there music but come on now..... . Doja can rap his ass off but dude ain't real thats why he wanted to kill hisself, he made the fake story about his life and the truth came out and 50 and Dre wasn't fucking with him and at that point the niggaz life was a nightmare and he wanted to end it,if 50 was lying bout writing his songs so be it don't go and kill yourself.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » April 28th, 2007, 6:31 pm

Spider Loc shouldnt be talkin since he didn't even release 1 album yet. Spider is also a Death Row reject and
his new video Blutiful was getting shot up. All them Gunit homos are studio gangstas, besides 50.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 28th, 2007, 6:43 pm

i find this funny to bekuz other sureno rap lables dont like hi-power records bekuz they seem like " mayates" lol suposely they rap like mayates to lol

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » April 28th, 2007, 6:43 pm

where all the biased ass fools on here talkin bout "AW THEY SIDIN WITH THE Mexicans NOW???"

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 28th, 2007, 6:55 pm

they realy should side off with no spi... never mind but yeah whatever lol

gunit is garbage they go tlike 30 artist and they all sittin on they ass and i heard 50cents dumb as said ther aint gona be no more gunit albums which is dumb as fuck kuz how all the other artist gona make money? man another gunit album with all those artist no ther would super sell with like 4 music videos? aww man it would go down man!

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » April 28th, 2007, 7:05 pm

SEKRET wrote:i find this funny to bekuz other sureno rap lables dont like hi-power records bekuz they seem like " mayates" lol suposely they rap like mayates to lol
man drop that shit jus cuz they dont remix oldies into all their tracks doesnt mean they sound black. an the hell outta here with that mayate shit these fools are straight cholos on that LA shit.

i know that wasnt your opinion but goddamn

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 28th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Past wrote:
proof? bangadoshish was a sucess

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 28th, 2007, 9:27 pm

50 CENT IS A GENIUS

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 29th, 2007, 1:53 am

kushsmoke wrote:
SEKRET wrote:i find this funny to bekuz other sureno rap lables dont like hi-power records bekuz they seem like " mayates" lol suposely they rap like mayates to lol
man drop that shit jus because they dont remix oldies into all their tracks doesnt mean they sound black. an the hell outta here with that mayate shit these fools are straight cholos on that LA shit.

i know that wasnt your opinion but goddamn
whatever the other border hopper nigger haters dont like hi-power deal with it lol

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » April 29th, 2007, 8:26 am

Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
Everybody gotta start somewhere homie. You just don't wake up and become Eminem,50,Dre,Snoop,Jay, Etc. I bet you wasn't saying that when Doja came out dissing Buddens. Mind you pump it up had already popped off he didn't sell a shit load of records but at that point he sold more than Doja you wasn't saying that. And with the statement he meant not his career was over but as far that Game image in the streets is over. Doja will always sell records, on the strength that more white people but albums than blacks,where as us black who came up in the ghetto and the streets we can see whats real and fake, and white boys come from nice backrounds and they think the nigga who say the most gangsta shit and where his flag is the realest and hardest. I heard so called hood dudes call Knoccout and Dresta women you ain't got to like there music but come on now..... . Doja can rap his ass off but dude ain't real thats why he wanted to kill hisself, he made the fake story about his life and the truth came out and 50 and Dre wasn't #%@&#%@ with him and at that point the niggaz life was a nightmare and he wanted to end it,if 50 was lying bout writing his songs so be it don't go and kill yourself.
Yea everyone has to start somewhere, but he should be on his grind and trying to get his name out there along with that album. Why propel his career on someones career that he already sees as over.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 29th, 2007, 10:03 am

Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
Everybody gotta start somewhere homie. You just don't wake up and become Eminem,50,Dre,Snoop,Jay, Etc. I bet you wasn't saying that when Doja came out dissing Buddens. Mind you pump it up had already popped off he didn't sell a shit load of records but at that point he sold more than Doja you wasn't saying that. And with the statement he meant not his career was over but as far that Game image in the streets is over. Doja will always sell records, on the strength that more white people but albums than blacks,where as us black who came up in the ghetto and the streets we can see whats real and fake, and white boys come from nice backrounds and they think the nigga who say the most gangsta shit and where his flag is the realest and hardest. I heard so called hood dudes call Knoccout and Dresta women you ain't got to like there music but come on now..... . Doja can rap his ass off but dude ain't real thats why he wanted to kill hisself, he made the fake story about his life and the truth came out and 50 and Dre wasn't #%@&#%@ with him and at that point the niggaz life was a nightmare and he wanted to end it,if 50 was lying bout writing his songs so be it don't go and kill yourself.
what fake story did he make up about his life...

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 12:10 pm

Richboy wrote:Spider Loc shouldnt be talkin since he didn't even release 1 album yet. Spider is also a Death Row reject and
his new video Blutiful was getting shot up. All them Gunit homos are studio gangstas, besides 50.
Yes his video set did get shot up,but do you know why? He's a street nigga so he fucks with other street niggaz whether its Mexicans,B'z, and C'z all them niggaz don't get along so niggaz bumbed heads at the video set. How old are you? Where are you from? If somebody was tryin to get at him there was mad niggaz standing together when they startin shootin and nobody got hit within that group so that tells you none of them was the target. Watch the tape the way niggaz was gettin up on the tape tells you nobody was shooting in that direction, but you get down cause thats natural instincts.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 12:18 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
Yea everyone has to start somewhere, but he should be on his grind and trying to get his name out there along with that album. Why propel his career on someones career that he already sees as over.
Are you serious? Doja came out suckin Eazy and Pac's dick, dude was dissin Bleek from day 1 with no reason why,and evertime Bleek approach him on it he tucked his tail between his legs. Doja whole career is beef thats why every interview he does he mentions G-Unit. He's a namedropper. Dude is in a rap beef with a girl (Vida) how can you really respect and look up to this guy. A OG in the hood before he was 22 lol, show me an og who is beefin with a chick besides his baby momma. Spi biggest song to date is Bluetiful world and that ain't dissin nobody or namedropping and the shit is hot, so he is building his career and its not on beef unlike Doja.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 12:31 pm

Past wrote:
Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
How he was an og in the hood before he was 22, not admiting he was claimin Santana before Cedar Block, dog i can go on forever. You from Cali dog when you see these young hogs in they hoods ain't none of them niggaz thinking bout goin on a game show. Matter of fact he called the show and she made him look like a trick and a sucker. When niggaz at that age he was, they in their hoods puttin in work for the hood,sellin dope, and banging not worrying about game shows. Show me a nigga that lives the lifestyle claimed to live with butterflies on they eye, on the real only females get butterfly tattoos dog. Even when enemies talk about Spider that say he's a street nigga but they got problems but Game niggaz always saying he was a basketball,prettyboy, none banger he even admitted to not banging in high school so its so many lies this guy tells i really can go on forever. Nothing personal but its the truth dog.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 29th, 2007, 12:38 pm

Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
How he was an og in the hood before he was 22, not admiting he was claimin Santana before Cedar Block, dog i can go on forever. You from Cali dog when you see these young hogs in they hoods ain't none of them niggaz thinking bout goin on a game show. Matter of fact he called the show and she made him look like a trick and a sucker. When niggaz at that age he was, they in their hoods puttin in work for the hood,sellin dope, and banging not worrying about game shows. Show me a nigga that lives the lifestyle claimed to live with butterflies on they eye, on the real only females get butterfly tattoos dog. Even when enemies talk about Spider that say he's a street nigga but they got problems but Game niggaz always saying he was a basketball,prettyboy, none banger he even admitted to not banging in high school so its so many lies this guy tells i really can go on forever. Nothing personal but its the truth dog.
Yeah he did only start Bangin like at 20 but he never claimed Santana he was a basketball player then, i dont know whats with the butterfly shit but he got that when his album came out.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 12:50 pm

Past wrote:
Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Trav wrote:
Past wrote:
Past wrote:
Yeah he did only start Bangin like at 20 but he never claimed Santana he was a basketball player then, i dont know whats with the butterfly shit but he got that when his album came out.
Young Hootie said its a known fact he claimed Santana he bangs so i'm guessing he would know. Read it for yourself.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Okay, a lot of fans have been asking about you taking shots at Game. Can you clear that up for everyone, is there a legitimate beef there? Is it a street issue or a rap issue to you?

Young Hootie: Game came in the game with Piru in his mouth and I don't think he understands how serious that is. Piru is not a game and Game is not a Piru. I got the word from the g's to smash on that hoe ass nigga and it's on. Feel me? When 4Bent was alive he had that buster ass nigga in line. Matter fact, 4 was the first nigga to tell me about Game in 2002. He flew down to Atlanta my freshman year in school and he told me about BlackWallstreet. He knew Game was a bitch ass nigga but it worked cause 4 was the nigga that kept everything in order.

Niggas fucked with Game cause of how official 4 was in the street. You understand? Since 4 died that nigga been outta tune with the Piru nation. Notice all the weird shit the nigga started doing after 4 died. He showing ya'll his true self and he ain't what he want ya'll to think he is. This is shit that a lot of niggas don't know unless you from Compton. Game is a disrespectful, snake ass nigga. This nigga gone bring a camera to the homie 4 funeral and put on a big ass front like he had love for him and then turn around the very next morning and bad mouth the homie 4 to Spider Loc. Game aint have shit good to say about 4bent the day after his funeral. But the nigga front like he got love so he can still get love in the city. Fuck that!!

I'll post it when i find it but for now read this one.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Damn i'm trippin its in the same damn interview lol.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Talk to us about the New West. You've always been involved in it and have worked with a lot of the dopest New West rappers, what's your take on it?

Young Hootie: I think it's the business. We been grinding for a minute and now niggas wanna come out the woodworks hating. Any fan of Game's aint a fan of the new west in my opinion. He does more to tear down the new west than empower it. Like the shit he pulled with Bishop Lamont. This nigga got the nerve to ask Bishop is he a crip or a blood and it's well known in the city that Game used to claim Santana Block Crip before he started claiming Cedar Block. I know Bishop, he a real good nigga and he don't bang. Game would rather speak on a nigga like Bishop cause he know Dre told Bishop not to say nothing and it'll make him look hard. But when I come at the nigga he tries to send niggas to holler at me and keep the peace. Fuck that, I'm on yo head nigga! Lyrically and in the streets. Anybody that don't like it better stay out of Piru business.

And heres the whole thing.

WestCoastRydaz.com: West up Hootie. How you been?

Young Hootie: Been great homie. Working…

WestCoastRydaz.com: Aight, lets get to the latest issue with you. People saw us drop your statement recently about focusing on Heatline, so what's the deal with the whole Larceny situation?

Young Hootie: At the end of the day nobody's gonna take care of your business like you will. Feel me? I put it down for Larceny for over two years of my career and I don't regret it. But now it's no longer HeatLine/Larceny it's just HeatLine ya dig?

WestCoastRydaz.com: Yeah, so will we be hearing any new Young Hootie music any time soon?

Young Hootie: As soon as I made the decision to leave Larceny I locked myself in the lab and recorded some of the best music I ever made. The pressure was on you feel me (laughs)?!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Fa sho, you gained a lot of fans with your previous releases, "Young Compton" and "Prince of the Bity," do you feel like your music will still maintain its quality?

Young Hootie: It's going to exceed my previous work. I'm only gonna get better…

WestCoastRydaz.com: Thats what's up. I heard about a new street single and music video shot out in Compton. Tell us more about that. What's the song called and when can we expect it?

Young Hootie: Yeah we just shot the video to my new single in Compton. It's called "Talking Sh*t" and it's real hard. The video is gonna be ridiculous. All my niggas out there that know cars are gonna flip out when they see the whips in the video. Look for that real soon…

WestCoastRydaz.com: Okay, sounds like it's gonna be hot. Speaking of Compton, you're the latest in a long line of rappers from there. How do you feel about its representation in hip-hop today?

Young Hootie: It's being misrepresented by a busta. Game is a bitch! I know he's reading this too. Nigga you's a busta and my nigga JJ said he gone peel them chains off you when he see you bitch ass nigga. Don't let me catch you no where in LA bitch ass nigga!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Damn, aight well there's a lot of heat coming outta the CPT…who else you feeling right now?

Young Hootie: I'm feeling Young Hootie. That's it. Oh and them P.Y.O. boys got a banger called "Pull up, Get Out" that I'm really feeling. Look for the remix soon…

WestCoastRydaz.com: Sounds dope. You've been rapping for a few years now, and we've been able to see you progress a lot, how do you feel about your position in the game? How much do you think you've been able to learn?

Young Hootie: I feel great about my position. I smashed the west coast underground and a lot of people respect my talent. It feels good to have the respect of my peers and fans alike. Now all I gotta do is put up some numbers…

WestCoastRydaz.com: Talk to us about the New West. You've always been involved in it and have worked with a lot of the dopest New West rappers, what's your take on it?

Young Hootie: I think it's the business. We been grinding for a minute and now niggas wanna come out the woodworks hating. Any fan of Game's aint a fan of the new west in my opinion. He does more to tear down the new west than empower it. Like the shit he pulled with Bishop Lamont. This nigga got the nerve to ask Bishop is he a crip or a blood and it's well known in the city that Game used to claim Santana Block Crip before he started claiming Cedar Block. I know Bishop, he a real good nigga and he don't bang. Game would rather speak on a nigga like Bishop cause he know Dre told Bishop not to say nothing and it'll make him look hard. But when I come at the nigga he tries to send niggas to holler at me and keep the peace. Fuck that, I'm on yo head nigga! Lyrically and in the streets. Anybody that don't like it better stay out of Piru business.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who do you fuck with out here? I know you're cool with G.Malone, been on songs with Spider Loc and more. Can we expect to hear more of you and these type of collabs?

Young Hootie:Most def. I fuck with Spider. He understands how to maintain a career in the industry and at the same time still be in the streets. Not many niggas can do that on the west coast and he's one of 'em. G Malone too. I only fuck with real niggas ya dig? And tell me that aint progressive for the coast. A real Piru getting down with real crips and everything is all love.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who you listening to right now from out West?

Young Hootie: Pac! I know it's pitiful but I know niggas gone feel me when I say I ride around the city listening to old tupac Cds. It's a drought for true g shit on the market!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Okay, a lot of fans have been asking about you taking shots at Game. Can you clear that up for everyone, is there a legitimate beef there? Is it a street issue or a rap issue to you?

Young Hootie: Game came in the game with Piru in his mouth and I don't think he understands how serious that is. Piru is not a game and Game is not a Piru. I got the word from the g's to smash on that hoe ass nigga and it's on. Feel me? When 4Bent was alive he had that buster ass nigga in line. Matter fact, 4 was the first nigga to tell me about Game in 2002. He flew down to Atlanta my freshman year in school and he told me about BlackWallstreet. He knew Game was a bitch ass nigga but it worked cause 4 was the nigga that kept everything in order.

Niggas fucked with Game cause of how official 4 was in the street. You understand? Since 4 died that nigga been outta tune with the Piru nation. Notice all the weird shit the nigga started doing after 4 died. He showing ya'll his true self and he ain't what he want ya'll to think he is. This is shit that a lot of niggas don't know unless you from Compton. Game is a disrespectful, snake ass nigga. This nigga gone bring a camera to the homie 4 funeral and put on a big ass front like he had love for him and then turn around the very next morning and bad mouth the homie 4 to Spider Loc. Game aint have shit good to say about 4bent the day after his funeral. But the nigga front like he got love so he can still get love in the city. Fuck that!!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Wow...well lets get back to Heatline. What can we look forward to from the Heatline camp? Who else is part of it?

Young Hootie: HeatLine is my crew. There's a group called Vendetta that's on HeatLine also. It's two brothers and they're from Compton. They dope.

WestCoastRydaz.com: The fans on WestCoastRydaz had a chance to listen to a few songs off the myspace page. Go ahead and plug the page and tell us when the songs were recorded.

Young Hootie: www.myspace.com/heatline We're gonna be posting a lot of new shit on there so you just gotta check it out.

WestCoastRydaz.com: So that's really you up on there right? Can your fans catch you up on WCR too?

Young Hootie: I'm on there every time I get a chance. And I'm known to come on the WCR forum every now and then. Holla at me!

WestCoastRydaz.com: Aight man, lets end it with the most important topic. When we gonna hear a new Young Hootie mixtape or album? You still got Destroy and Rebuild on deck?

Young Hootie: I got some situations on the table for an album I recorded so once we lock everything in we're gonna do some heavy promo for the next project. But I guarantee you'll be able to hit the stores to cop my next joint.

WestCoastRydaz.com: That's what up Hootie, we appreciate you taking the time to speak on these topics. Any last words?

Young Hootie: Yea, tell that nigga Game to quit sending niggas thru here giving them ugly ass Hurricane shoes away, tryna make it seem like he selling shoes in Compton. He must have a million pair of them wack ass muthafuckas sitting up some where cause they be giving 'em away like 8 pair at a time for free. I got these America cup's on young boy. If you don't know what them is ask ya bitch. She know I'm fly… HeatLine

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 29th, 2007, 3:14 pm

This nigga is hating he sound jelous as fuck that shit with billboard/4bent is complete BS to, go ask niggas from satana niggas from there already came out and said Game didnt have shit to do with them he was a basketball nigga that lived in the neighborhood.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 29th, 2007, 3:16 pm

I doubt its bs. He would be disrespecting the dead and 4 was his nigga from his hood.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 30th, 2007, 9:31 am

spider locs even fucking with the grape st. crips
look

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 30th, 2007, 9:33 am

my bad

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 30th, 2007, 9:33 am

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 30th, 2007, 9:40 am

kushsmoke wrote:where all the biased ass fools on here talkin bout "AW THEY SIDIN WITH THE Mexicans NOW???"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngI2NBhHbDA