CHIVAS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CHIVAS

Unread post by SAVAGE » May 2nd, 2007, 1:26 pm

THEM FOOS ARE STILL THE BEST IN MEXICO

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 9th, 2007, 10:08 am

i dont think much people on here even care to talk about soccer.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2007, 9:48 am

alexalonso wrote:i dont think much people on here even care to talk about soccer.
I wonder why its popular all over the world, but not in Northern America?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 11th, 2007, 12:17 pm

Is Chivas the team that plays in MLS league in USA? One channel here is showing some MLS games and it's fun to watch how they play there in USA and how the crowd acts compared to the European crowds. But in all honesty, I have to say that MLS league isn't that good league. Games are really slow tempo and players don't seem to be so technical there.

Why people in USA don't watch football, I don't really know. Maybe because their national team (in men) aren't that good? Or because their league is kinda boring? Nevertheless, it's pretty amazing that a game that is hugely popular all over the world is so unknown in such a big country as USA.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Sentenza wrote:
alexalonso wrote:i dont think much people on here even care to talk about soccer.
Mexico is in NA...

It was for a while at one of my jr. highs. But I always wondered why it's not popular here, too. Almost everyone I played soccer with was Mexican here.

I agree that most of our teams aren't good, and whenever a Mexican teams plays in LA it feels like it's a home game for Mexico lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 17th, 2007, 4:09 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
I agree that most of our teams aren't good, and whenever a Mexican teams plays in LA it feels like it's a home game for Mexico lol.
Haha, yea i know what you mean. When Turkey was 3rd in the World Cup 2002 the streets here were jammed! Not talking about what happened when Germany won.

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CHIVAS

Unread post by Kyo » June 14th, 2008, 11:28 pm

SAVAGE wrote:THEM FOOS ARE STILL THE BEST IN MEXICO

R u a Chivas fan? 2 bad they didnt get far in copa libertadores. Do u watch Brasilian league maybe? I love 2 watch Cruzeiro and Palmeiras.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » June 15th, 2008, 4:42 am

Sentenza wrote:
Because people North America perfer to be different. For example, for the first time you meet a youth, don't expect a handshake, but just a look and yo. Here in Macedonia, it's usually a high five between male youths in a similar form of a handshake or an arm wrestling move, but for a male and female and female and female it's first a handshake then after on a kiss on the cheek. Try to do that in North America and she'll yell 'RAPE!'. Same goes with sports. No one else in the world cares much for Rugby(American Football), Baseball, Hockey or even Basketball. The rest of the world, especially Europe, loves Soccer. The culture is different because North America is just isolated from the rest of the world. Also, if you come into North America you don't bring your culture with you, you have to adapt to theirs, or the bigger populations' culture. Wearing the traditional Macedonian robe walking on the street, people would laugh, stare and point, while wearing a ninja suit those Muslim women wear, people take it as normal. If I wear the male fashion in Macedonia in Canada or the USA, I'd get called a faggot/gay/homosexual. If I wear hip hop clothing here, people don't really care, they acknoeledge some of the designs on the t-shirts, call you a rapperist with a smile, and that's it. Soccer. Why isn't it popular in North America???

I'll give you some of my guesses:

1. Too many American sports, such as Basketball, Baseball, and American Football(Rugby).
2. The sports usually go in tune with the subculture or location, so Basketball for hip hop, Baseball for suburban white people or small towns, and American Football(Rugby) for jock like assholes in all urban schools.
3. The culture is different. Here I can go into a nightclub, order a beer, smoke and have fun, or even bet on the Eurocup 2008, in which I should've yesterday I don't really care but my friend bet 200 dinars and he won 700, and with a 160 I can order a large Kaprichoza pizza. :D There people perfer to be a little stubborn and follow the culture, and they like it because it's what's cool.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 2nd, 2008, 9:01 am

Yea...The truth is, that soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Its the most popular in SA, Africa, Europe and even in the Middle East and more and more in Asia. People in those places mostly dont know anything about Football, Basketball, or Baseball. Its pretty much concentrated in the US, with a couple of exceptions.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Re:

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 2nd, 2008, 11:38 am

razbojnik wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Because people North America perfer to be different. For example, for the first time you meet a youth, don't expect a handshake, but just a look and yo. Here in Macedonia, it's usually a high five between male youths in a similar form of a handshake or an arm wrestling move, but for a male and female and female and female it's first a handshake then after on a kiss on the cheek. Try to do that in North America and she'll yell 'RAPE!'. Same goes with sports. No one else in the world cares much for Rugby(American Football), Baseball, Hockey or even Basketball. The rest of the world, especially Europe, loves Soccer. The culture is different because North America is just isolated from the rest of the world. Also, if you come into North America you don't bring your culture with you, you have to adapt to theirs, or the bigger populations' culture. Wearing the traditional Macedonian robe walking on the street, people would laugh, stare and point, while wearing a ninja suit those Muslim women wear, people take it as normal. If I wear the male fashion in Macedonia in Canada or the USA, I'd get called a faggot/gay/homosexual. If I wear hip hop clothing here, people don't really care, they acknoeledge some of the designs on the t-shirts, call you a rapperist with a smile, and that's it. Soccer. Why isn't it popular in North America???

I'll give you some of my guesses:

1. Too many American sports, such as Basketball, Baseball, and American Football(Rugby).
2. The sports usually go in tune with the subculture or location, so Basketball for hip hop, Baseball for suburban white people or small towns, and American Football(Rugby) for jock like assholes in all urban schools.
3. The culture is different. Here I can go into a nightclub, order a beer, smoke and have fun, or even bet on the Eurocup 2008, in which I should've yesterday I don't really care but my friend bet 200 dinars and he won 700, and with a 160 I can order a large Kaprichoza pizza. :D There people perfer to be a little stubborn and follow the culture, and they like it because it's what's cool.

American Football is NOT Rugby, they're two entirely different things. And Rugby is popular in Europe, Australia, Asia, etc.

Reasons why Soccer is the most popular worldwide:
1- It's cheap, to play all you really need is a soccer ball and a makeshift net, meaning even the most poverty stricken countries can be good at it. Contrast this to Football where you need pads, a field, goal posts, helmets, etc, same with hockey, hell, even basketball it'd be difficult to make a net from scratch.
2- "Soccer appeals to the average and to the below average. Thus, it has an instant constituency for its popularity. Too weak or slow to play football? Participate in soccer. Too short or slow to play basketball? Participate in soccer. Lack the hand-eye coordination necessary to hit a baseball or the agility to stickhandle thru traffic? Participate in soccer. Lack basic motor skills? Participate in soccer."

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 6:57 am

Rugby is a different sport in your terms, but we call American Football Rugby just how you call Football Soccer. Understand? We were Goodfellas, wiseguys.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 7:18 am

1- It's cheap, to play all you really need is a soccer ball and a makeshift net, meaning even the most poverty stricken countries can be good at it. Contrast this to Football where you need pads, a field, goal posts, helmets, etc, same with hockey, hell, even basketball it'd be difficult to make a net from scratch.
2- "Soccer appeals to the average and to the below average. Thus, it has an instant constituency for its popularity. Too weak or slow to play football? Participate in soccer. Too short or slow to play basketball? Participate in soccer. Lack the hand-eye coordination necessary to hit a baseball or the agility to stickhandle thru traffic? Participate in soccer. Lack basic motor skills? Participate in soccer."
You also need a big open field and the most poverty stricken countries which can't afford helmets can afford a huge stadium to play in? Come on..

Everyone here plays Soccer and perfers Soccer more than Basketball. It doesn't matter if you are smart or dumb, rich or poor, everyone still plays it. Also, the majority of people who play Basketball, Baseball or Football in the USA do not know math, history, geography, science or any other subject that they start teaching in early elementary school. There are plenty of average and below average in North America. You make it seem as if everyone in North America is rich and superior. Pfft.

Popularity is common sense. North America perfers to be different. If you say I love you to a guy which is your friend in North America, due to the crappy dehumanizing culture and mainstream society, you will be instantly called gay. Here I first shake a hand with a girl my age the first few times, then we kiss on the cheek as a greeting. There you do not shake a hand with a girl, let alone kiss, and if you try to shake her hand she will think you are wierd and a phsyco. North Americans also perfer to think and talk about violance, fighting, killing and gangs rather than sex most of the time. Here I can't get enough gossip about how my friend put his fingers in some girls pussy in the pool and how girls are asking for him to fuck them but he refuses just for the hell of it and I haven't gotten a girlfriend let alone pussy in my whole life being in North America, and this is Europe. As I said, different.

You don't need to be strong to play football. You just need to have no disregard for you or the safety of others and to not be able to think well, or to not think at all and just automaticlly DO. It also has nothing to do with speed. The average football can run faster than you can ride your bike at full speed.

It also has nothing to do with height. It's skill, not height. I'm 6'4 but I miss every single time I try to put the ball in the basket. This also has nothing to do with speed. I felt more tiring guaring a damn net playing soccer than on the offense in Basketball. You don't need to run fast around or anything. You just need to flex your muscles a bit and be more aggressive while trying to take the ball. This is the slowest sport after Baseball.

It has nothing to do with hand eye cordination either. Hitting a damn ball the size of my fist with a bat is more about luck than skill. Also, you make it sound like the rest of the world lacks hand-eye coordination and North Americans have alot of hand-eye coordination. That's why they go in fully swinging and not using blocks when they fight and they keep hitting but they hardly knock out a person. All you need to do is block a couple of punches, move left, right, backwards, forward, block again and hit him once and knock him out. Not hit his face 40 times and only make him bleed a little. Agility doesn't matter either.

Basic motor skills? How can you lack them? It's not like you can't hit a soccer ball on floor that is standing still. You need to have great motor skills and great reflexes to catch a ball and move it around, especially as a goalie you have a soccer ball coming at you at 200 miles an hour 10 feet away from you at the other side of the net. You have half a second to respond before it goes in. What do you do?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 3rd, 2008, 2:32 pm

razbojnik wrote:

You also need a big open field and the most poverty stricken countries which can't afford helmets can afford a huge stadium to play in? Come on..

Everyone here plays Soccer and perfers Soccer more than Basketball. It doesn't matter if you are smart or dumb, rich or poor, everyone still plays it. Also, the majority of people who play Basketball, Baseball or Football in the USA do not know math, history, geography, science or any other subject that they start teaching in early elementary school. There are plenty of average and below average in North America. You make it seem as if everyone in North America is rich and superior. Pfft.

Popularity is common sense. North America perfers to be different. If you say I love you to a guy which is your friend in North America, due to the crappy dehumanizing culture and mainstream society, you will be instantly called gay. Here I first shake a hand with a girl my age the first few times, then we kiss on the cheek as a greeting. There you do not shake a hand with a girl, let alone kiss, and if you try to shake her hand she will think you are wierd and a phsyco. North Americans also perfer to think and talk about violance, fighting, killing and gangs rather than sex most of the time. Here I can't get enough gossip about how my friend put his fingers in some girls pussy in the pool and how girls are asking for him to fu-- them but he refuses just for the hell of it and I haven't gotten a girlfriend let alone pussy in my whole life being in North America, and this is Europe. As I said, different.

You don't need to be strong to play football. You just need to have no disregard for you or the safety of others and to not be able to think well, or to not think at all and just automaticlly DO. It also has nothing to do with speed. The average football can run faster than you can ride your bike at full speed.

It also has nothing to do with height. It's skill, not height. I'm 6'4 but I miss every single time I try to put the ball in the basket. This also has nothing to do with speed. I felt more tiring guaring a damn net playing soccer than on the offense in Basketball. You don't need to run fast around or anything. You just need to flex your muscles a bit and be more aggressive while trying to take the ball. This is the slowest sport after Baseball.

It has nothing to do with hand eye cordination either. Hitting a damn ball the size of my fist with a bat is more about luck than skill. Also, you make it sound like the rest of the world lacks hand-eye coordination and North Americans have alot of hand-eye coordination. That's why they go in fully swinging and not using blocks when they fight and they keep hitting but they hardly knock out a person. All you need to do is block a couple of punches, move left, right, backwards, forward, block again and hit him once and knock him out. Not hit his face 40 times and only make him bleed a little. Agility doesn't matter either.

Basic motor skills? How can you lack them? It's not like you can't hit a soccer ball on floor that is standing still. You need to have great motor skills and great reflexes to catch a ball and move it around, especially as a goalie you have a soccer ball coming at you at 200 miles an hour 10 feet away from you at the other side of the net. You have half a second to respond before it goes in. What do you do?
An open field can come from anywhere, it doesn't have to be the exact size of a regulation soccer field to be played in. When's the last time you seen a local soccer team play in a stadium? That's right, never.

Are you denying the fact that North America is the richest continent? I surely hope not. I'm not sure who you've been around in North America, but most people our age(teenage years-25 ish) are OBSESSED with sex. I can't believe you'd even say such a thing. We have entire industries based around sex or the concept of it, yet we don't talk about sex enough? I guess we'd have to all walk around nude to be sexual enough for you, right?

"You don't need to be strong to play football", you're talking about Football aka Soccer right? You definately can't be talking about American Football....
"The average football can run faster than you can ride your bike at full speed.", let's bring some statistics into this. The average footballer(soccer) runs the equivalent of 4 miles every 90 minute game. Are you aware of how slow that means they're going on average? Less than 2 miles per hour. Yeah, that's practically standing around doing nothing. I'm certainly not Lance Armstrong, but I'll take my chance on a bike over that. Basketball players run a hell of a lot more than Soccer players, and alot faster as well. Baseball the batters are always running, every time they get up to bat(and more often when they're on the bases), and that's not running any little 2 miles per hour, that's running full out. You've obviously never played baseball if you think it's mere luck. It takes skill to be able to spot the ball and hit it consistently.

What are you talking about fighting for? It has nothing to do with Soccer at all.... Though, I'd also like to point out that most UFC/Boxers/TKO fighters are either North American or Asian. Off the top of my head I can only think of one decent European Boxer who ever made a public name for himself ever, and even he was trained in Canada.

No aspect of soccer moves anywhere near 200 miles per hour, ever...especially not during the stress/pressure of a game situation. The Goalie has a half second to respond, and that's evidenced with the amount of penalty kicks that go in. It's like the flip of a coin.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 10:57 am

Azure9920 wrote:
An open field can come from anywhere, it doesn't have to be the exact size of a regulation soccer field to be played in. When's the last time you seen a local soccer team play in a stadium? That's right, never.

Are you denying the fact that North America is the richest continent? I surely hope not. I'm not sure who you've been around in North America, but most people our age(teenage years-25 ish) are OBSESSED with sex. I can't believe you'd even say such a thing. We have entire industries based around sex or the concept of it, yet we don't talk about sex enough? I guess we'd have to all walk around nude to be sexual enough for you, right?

"You don't need to be strong to play football", you're talking about Football aka Soccer right? You definately can't be talking about American Football....
"The average football can run faster than you can ride your bike at full speed.", let's bring some statistics into this. The average footballer(soccer) runs the equivalent of 4 miles every 90 minute game. Are you aware of how slow that means they're going on average? Less than 2 miles per hour. Yeah, that's practically standing around doing nothing. I'm certainly not Lance Armstrong, but I'll take my chance on a bike over that. Basketball players run a hell of a lot more than Soccer players, and alot faster as well. Baseball the batters are always running, every time they get up to bat(and more often when they're on the bases), and that's not running any little 2 miles per hour, that's running full out. You've obviously never played baseball if you think it's mere luck. It takes skill to be able to spot the ball and hit it consistently.

What are you talking about fighting for? It has nothing to do with Soccer at all.... Though, I'd also like to point out that most UFC/Boxers/TKO fighters are either North American or Asian. Off the top of my head I can only think of one decent European Boxer who ever made a public name for himself ever, and even he was trained in Canada.

No aspect of soccer moves anywhere near 200 miles per hour, ever...especially not during the stress/pressure of a game situation. The Goalie has a half second to respond, and that's evidenced with the amount of penalty kicks that go in. It's like the flip of a coin.
So you are saying Euro 2008 was played in an open field somewhere in the countryside? We pay about an euro per person, which is pretty expensive locally for this type of shit, to play soccer in a stadium, where we usually play it. A regulation soccer field, except it's not grass, it's concrete, which I fell down on trying to stop the friggin soccer ball and scraped my knees and hands while everyone which comes in free to watch laughed. I mean a regulation soccer field is grass, right? Yet they call afford a concrete one? Ok.. And not never, everyday actually...

I'm not denying the fact that North America is the richest continent, even if 1 percent of it's population have 99 percent of the wealth. Wealth has nothing to do with intellegence, the thing I was talking about. I am also not denying the fact that there are intellectuals in North America, just as any other continent or country in the world, but stick to the fact that Americans along with Canadians are the least and worst educated people on the planet, as the majority of people, compared to the rest of the world, aka compared to the rest of the world they are pretty stupid. Don't argue with me about this I didn't call YOU stupid. Also, this has nothing to do with you, but just because someone born in the USA or Canada can speak the English language well doesn't mean he is a genius. And I know Americans and Canadians think foreigners are stupid because of their limited knowledge of the English language, having an accent, which I know sounds anti-sexy in women, especially Russian women, no offense, but the fact of the matter is if you learned their language well enough like a native one you will pretty much find that you are stupid and he is smart. Yet again, I'm not talking about you as in you Azure, I'm talking about the general NA population.

Of course people my and your age are obsessed with sex. This isn't just in North America, this is everywhere. I didn't mean it like that, you clearly misunderstood me. It wasn't about just sex either. It wasn't about sex it all. Holy shit, you think kissing a girl on the cheek is sexual? Of course, with all those kids movies where a girl kisses a boy on the cheek and the boy faints and gets a hardon of course you will think this. When I was kissing them on the cheek at first, I felt the same way. I would go dizzy being anxious, nervous, excited and whatnot, but then it just isn't about sex, damn it.. It's a normal greeting between guy and girl, girl and girl, and has been a sort of a tradition, not only amongst Macedonians, Serbs and Slavic people in general, but with Italians as well, if you've seen Goodfellas well yeah.. As I said, I wasn't talking about sex. If I was talking about sex, I'd find sex in Europe easier to get socially because the people are more friendly than in North America, yes they are, and are more family like where in North America it's more cold and beaurocratic, I feel like talking to a stranger not a friend. I don't give a shit if you have escort services, well I do because it's my last resort if I don't get sex by the age of 18 which is pretty pathetic I might say. And no, I don't want people to walk around in the nude in North America. I'll go blind. Also, just about how sexual North America is --- I've gotten more close to getting sex this summer in Macedonia than I have my whole 8 years in friggin Canada and even as a little kid before coming to Canada.

No, I was talking about American Football. You don't need to be strong. Anyone with an IQ lower than 70 can play it, and those who are in that IQ range are usually the ones who do. Why IQ? Because you have to be stupid, not strong, to play a sport which involves hurting people by slamming into them full power. Oh but you need to be strong for it to not hurt you? I also heard you need to be black to have a large penis, but I'm white and mine is perfectly huge. Even the strongest person can feel pain....

Jeez, I'm not talking about the total milage per game a footballer runs. I'm talking about how fast he runs as in how fast he runs. Distance has nothing to do with speed in this case. I've played baseball because I was forced against my will. It was in elementary... And no, people who play basketball don't run faster than people who play football. I'd like to see a gangsta playing basketball run 40 miles an hour without running like a pengiun or like he shit his pants or without holding on to his pants and them not falling down and I don't want to see even an inch of underwear or ass crack.

Yes, it's luck. I'm 6'4, I throw a basketball into a net 30 times in a row standing 10 feet away and I don't get it in a single time, yet I throw perfectly straight, it's not too weak nor too strong, but it hits the side and falls off. Is it skill or luck?

You were talking about agility and speed, so I mentioned fighting and how it's not about agility and speed. As I said, you could swing at me like a mad man with full power, all I need to do is block you once and hit you in the face and your knocked out. You could climb on me for all I care, it doesn't matter. Who gives a crap if he made a name for himself in the UFC? I can guarentee you a 100 percent my 50 year old father can whoop Chuck Lidell's ass. UFC, Boxing and TKO is garbage. They are slow and weak, and they hesitate too much, they wait too much standing around doing nothing, they are mostly using locks and grappling techniques, hardly throws and they hardly ever use proper blocks. Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good. It doesn't matter, their nationality either. The regular fighter type in Macedonia fits the perfect description. He has a short military haircut, no it's not an egghead type of look, his nose is broken, he is big, muscular and can break me like a toothpick even though I'm more like a bus. He has been in more fights than any one of your UFC guys. His voice alone scares people. His hands could break chains. The fighter type is also a criminal, usually involved in local or widespread organized crime as an enforcer or a soldier --- the regular North American tough guy, criminal, bad ass or fighter has nothing against Balkan or Russian fighters, criminals, tough guys or bad asses. These two people fit the description of the type of guy I'm looking at, one is born in England and his father is Norwiegen and mother is Irish, and the look is hard to find for those even if it's European, while one is the mayor of Sofia from Bulgaria and you can find him anywhere anytime anyplace in the Balkans, especially the Western Balkans:

As I said, half a second, I'd like you to respond. And yes, 200 miles per hour, as I said, not the game, but the ball when it's kicked. Well not 200 miles, and certianlly not literally, but you know what I mean. A rubber ball going this fast can leave a pretty red circular spot on your body and burns like hell when you get hit.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 12:11 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

So you are saying Euro 2008 was played in an open field somewhere in the countryside? We pay about an euro per person, which is pretty expensive locally for this type of shit, to play soccer in a stadium, where we usually play it. A regulation soccer field, except it's not grass, it's concrete, which I fell down on trying to stop the friggin soccer ball and scraped my knees and hands while everyone which comes in free to watch laughed. I mean a regulation soccer field is grass, right? Yet they call afford a concrete one? Ok.. And not never, everyday actually...

I'm not denying the fact that North America is the richest continent, even if 1 percent of it's population have 99 percent of the wealth. Wealth has nothing to do with intellegence, the thing I was talking about. I am also not denying the fact that there are intellectuals in North America, just as any other continent or country in the world, but stick to the fact that Americans along with Canadians are the least and worst educated people on the planet, as the majority of people, compared to the rest of the world, aka compared to the rest of the world they are pretty stupid. Don't argue with me about this I didn't call YOU stupid. Also, this has nothing to do with you, but just because someone born in the USA or Canada can speak the English language well doesn't mean he is a genius. And I know Americans and Canadians think foreigners are stupid because of their limited knowledge of the English language, having an accent, which I know sounds anti-sexy in women, especially Russian women, no offense, but the fact of the matter is if you learned their language well enough like a native one you will pretty much find that you are stupid and he is smart. Yet again, I'm not talking about you as in you Azure, I'm talking about the general NA population.

Of course people my and your age are obsessed with sex. This isn't just in North America, this is everywhere. I didn't mean it like that, you clearly misunderstood me. It wasn't about just sex either. It wasn't about sex it all. Holy shit, you think kissing a girl on the cheek is sexual? Of course, with all those kids movies where a girl kisses a boy on the cheek and the boy faints and gets a hardon of course you will think this. When I was kissing them on the cheek at first, I felt the same way. I would go dizzy being anxious, nervous, excited and whatnot, but then it just isn't about sex, damn it.. It's a normal greeting between guy and girl, girl and girl, and has been a sort of a tradition, not only amongst Macedonians, Serbs and Slavic people in general, but with Italians as well, if you've seen Goodfellas well yeah.. As I said, I wasn't talking about sex. If I was talking about sex, I'd find sex in Europe easier to get socially because the people are more friendly than in North America, yes they are, and are more family like where in North America it's more cold and beaurocratic, I feel like talking to a stranger not a friend. I don't give a shit if you have escort services, well I do because it's my last resort if I don't get sex by the age of 18 which is pretty pathetic I might say. And no, I don't want people to walk around in the nude in North America. I'll go blind. Also, just about how sexual North America is --- I've gotten more close to getting sex this summer in Macedonia than I have my whole 8 years in friggin Canada and even as a little kid before coming to Canada.

No, I was talking about American Football. You don't need to be strong. Anyone with an IQ lower than 70 can play it, and those who are in that IQ range are usually the ones who do. Why IQ? Because you have to be stupid, not strong, to play a sport which involves hurting people by slamming into them full power. Oh but you need to be strong for it to not hurt you? I also heard you need to be black to have a large penis, but I'm white and mine is perfectly huge. Even the strongest person can feel pain....

Jeez, I'm not talking about the total milage per game a footballer runs. I'm talking about how fast he runs as in how fast he runs. Distance has nothing to do with speed in this case. I've played baseball because I was forced against my will. It was in elementary... And no, people who play basketball don't run faster than people who play football. I'd like to see a gangsta playing basketball run 40 miles an hour without running like a pengiun or like he shit his pants or without holding on to his pants and them not falling down and I don't want to see even an inch of underwear or ass crack.

Yes, it's luck. I'm 6'4, I throw a basketball into a net 30 times in a row standing 10 feet away and I don't get it in a single time, yet I throw perfectly straight, it's not too weak nor too strong, but it hits the side and falls off. Is it skill or luck?

You were talking about agility and speed, so I mentioned fighting and how it's not about agility and speed. As I said, you could swing at me like a mad man with full power, all I need to do is block you once ancrap if he made a namd hit you in the face and your knocked out. You could climb on me for all I care, it doesn't matter. Who gives a e for himself in the UFC? I can guarentee you a 100 percent my 50 year old father can whoop Chuck Lidell's ass. UFC, Boxing and TKO is garbage. They are slow and weak, and they hesitate too much, they wait too much standing around doing nothing, they are mostly using locks and grappling techniques, hardly throws and they hardly ever use proper blocks. Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good. It doesn't matter, their nationality either. The regular fighter type in Macedonia fits the perfect description. He has a short military haircut, no it's not an egghead type of look, his nose is broken, he is big, muscular and can break me like a toothpick even though I'm more like a bus. He has been in more fights than any one of your UFC guys. His voice alone scares people. His hands could break chains. The fighter type is also a criminal, usually involved in local or widespread organized crime as an enforcer or a soldier --- the regular North American tough guy, criminal, bad ass or fighter has nothing against Balkan or Russian fighters, criminals, tough guys or bad asses. These two people fit the description of the type of guy I'm looking at, one is born in England and his father is Norwiegen and mother is Irish, and the look is hard to find for those even if it's European, while one is the mayor of Sofia from Bulgaria and you can find him anywhere anytime anyplace in the Balkans, especially the Western Balkans:

As I said, half a second, I'd like you to respond. And yes, 200 miles per hour, as I said, not the game, but the ball when it's kicked. Well not 200 miles, and certianlly not literally, but you know what I mean. A rubber ball going this fast can leave a pretty red circular spot on your body and burns like hell when you get hit.
Of course the Euro will be held in a stadium, but of alllll the soccer players in existence, how many of them actually were playing there? Less than 1%.
I meant like kids, how often do KIDS actually play soccer in a legit stadium? Most people pick up the ability to play at a young age through playing from a very young age, and I'm sure not too many people actually play in legitimate expensive stadiums just fucking around with friends at 12 years old. And I'm also not talking about Europe, since Europe is fairly rich itself, I'm talking about the nations that are amazing at soccer, yet are very poor, places in South America, Asia and Africa come to mind.

I know you're not speaking about me, but calling North Americans as a whole stupid will get you nowhere. What continent has won the most Nobel Prizes? What continent has the greatest education system in the world(in terms of post secondary), what continent has literally thousands of Europeans and other immigrants flocking to their countries to get a better education? What continent is is responsible for a good portion of the academic/technological/medical/scientific development of the last century? I'll give you a hint, it's not Europe, not Africa, not Asia, etc, It's North America. Calling any one populace as a whole stupid compared to any other general population makes you wrong. Don't read too far into the stereotype that (North) Americans are stupid, because it's simply not true.

Most football players in the NFL graduated with degree's from many of the top schools in North America, and by extension, the world. I'd be hard pressed to find a dozen football players who DIDNT make it through college/University. But you're calling them stupid? You're basing most of your arguments off of played out stereotypes that don't hold any place in society, nor did they ever really. But let's make a wager here, you go find one Football player who isn't in good shape, and I'll eat my words. But you won't. They work out constantly, running, calisthenics(sp) etc. They are in great shape.

In this instance speed directly equates to running speed. Most of the time Soccer players are standing around, or barely moving. Yeah okay, maybe for 12 seconds a game they're running at top speed, but who gives a fuck? Most of the time they're standing around, and I'm not talking about the goalie either. You're bringing up "gangsters" playing basketball, but you're comparing them to professional soccer players? Come on now. A fair comparison, I'd take Nate Robinson in his prime or Ellis over Christiano Ronaldo any day.

There's more to shooting a basket than throwing it straight, and a basketball player would be able to explain this better than I could. but there's rhythm, follow through, etc.

I'd love to see your father(no offence), no matter how tough you think he is throw down with Chuck Liddel, George St Pierre, or even todays Mike Tyson(even though he's slouching) for a few minutes. They train all day every day, for the sole purpose of fighting. Yes, they aren't the toughest people in the world, I myself have met a guy who knocked out a professional boxer, but he's in prison now for unrelated matters lol. Better yet, either of those guys you put pictures of up against Silva. One shot Silva would have it easily. The first guy you posted up looks like the guy off Prison Break...The second guy looks like.....a middle aged soccer hooligan who throws chairs at people after his team loses a match. Again, the UFC guy would take it.

A Soccer ball is almost never going that fast in a game, and if it does, that's maybe once per game it's going that fast. COme on, there are like what, 10 shots per game in Soccer?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 1:13 pm

Azure9920 wrote: Of course the Euro will be held in a stadium, but of alllll the soccer players in existence, how many of them actually were playing there? Less than 1%.
I meant like kids, how often do KIDS actually play soccer in a legit stadium? Most people pick up the ability to play at a young age through playing from a very young age, and I'm sure not too many people actually play in legitimate expensive stadiums just #%@�%@ around with friends at 12 years old. And I'm also not talking about Europe, since Europe is fairly rich itself, I'm talking about the nations that are amazing at soccer, yet are very poor, places in South America, Asia and Africa come to mind.

I know you're not speaking about me, but calling North Americans as a whole stupid will get you nowhere. What continent has won the most Nobel Prizes? What continent has the greatest education system in the world(in terms of post secondary), what continent has literally thousands of Europeans and other immigrants flocking to their countries to get a better education? What continent is is responsible for a good portion of the academic/technological/medical/scientific development of the last century? I'll give you a hint, it's not Europe, not Africa, not Asia, etc, It's North America. Calling any one populace as a whole stupid compared to any other general population makes you wrong. Don't read too far into the stereotype that (North) Americans are stupid, because it's simply not true.

Most football players in the NFL graduated with degree's from many of the top schools in North America, and by extension, the world. I'd be hard pressed to find a dozen football players who DIDNT make it through college/University. But you're calling them stupid? You're basing most of your arguments off of played out stereotypes that don't hold any place in society, nor did they ever really. But let's make a wager here, you go find one Football player who isn't in good shape, and I'll eat my words. But you won't. They work out constantly, running, calisthenics(sp) etc. They are in great shape.

In this instance speed directly equates to running speed. Most of the time Soccer players are standing around, or barely moving. Yeah okay, maybe for 12 seconds a game they're running at top speed, but who gives a fu--? Most of the time they're standing around, and I'm not talking about the goalie either. You're bringing up "gangsters" playing basketball, but you're comparing them to professional soccer players? Come on now. A fair comparison, I'd take Nate Robinson in his prime or Ellis over Christiano Ronaldo any day.

There's more to shooting a basket than throwing it straight, and a basketball player would be able to explain this better than I could. but there's rhythm, follow through, etc.

I'd love to see your father(no offence), no matter how tough you think he is throw down with Chuck Liddel, George St Pierre, or even todays Mike Tyson(even though he's slouching) for a few minutes. They train all day every day, for the sole purpose of fighting. Yes, they aren't the toughest people in the world, I myself have met a guy who knocked out a professional boxer, but he's in prison now for unrelated matters lol. Better yet, either of those guys you put pictures of up against Silva. One shot Silva would have it easily. The first guy you posted up looks like the guy off Prison Break...The second guy looks like.....a middle aged soccer hooligan who throws chairs at people after his team loses a match. Again, the UFC guy would take it.

A Soccer ball is almost never going that fast in a game, and if it does, that's maybe once per game it's going that fast. COme on, there are like what, 10 shots per game in Soccer?
1. My country is pretty damn poor. We're not Switzerland or Luxermbourg. The average family in Macedonia makes 200 bucks per month working in a factory sewing clothes 16 hours a day and they are damn lucky to even have a job. Yes, it was a stadium. 12 year olds. Yes, stadium. But because we're in the center of the city, in a city itself, and all the damn buildings and houses are so congested like sharing a fence with my neighbours, my house being literally half a foot away from their house, wall to wall, my neighbour having built a sink and all that crap attached to my other neighbour's garage, where in the hell can you find an open grass field to play soccer on besides the outskirsts of the town or countryside??? It is a legitimate stadium, but it's not huge. It can support an audience and has a steating system to do so. The field is especially built for soccer and all ages play on it.

2. Nobel prizes don't mean the people are smart or have accomplished anything besides the USA constantly being in war and invading small countries, or as you perfer to call it 'liberating' or 'peacekeeping'. I don't blame Canada because they HAVE TO go along since we are neighbours with the facist USA and sadly we are becoming more and more like them. Pity. It does not have the greatest education system in terms of post secondary nor elementary nor higher education because EVERYTHING IS OPTIONAL. They teach you only about Canadian history and geography in Canada and about American history and geography in America. Any 8th grade Macedonian can beat any 12th grade Canadian, and this being the quotes of my brother who is pretty damn smart but is not a damn genius, and recieved over 90 percent on all his mathematics tests and assigments when he continued the 12th grade in Canada when he came from Macedonia. It may also be that in Macedonia they force you to do this or that the kids are obsessed with getting good marks because unlike in Canada or the USA where you can still get a job even if you don't complete high school in Macedonia some people can't find jobs having recieved a doctor or lawyer's diploma in university, the reason why alot of Canadian and American kids are lazy in school and drop out --- because they know this fact. As a matter of fact, you have to join the ruling politcal party to get employed or you have to have your own man, someone that knows you well, to help you get employed. Europeans are not flocking to America to get a better education. They are flocking to America because of the same damn false ass lying reason the whole world is fed --- in America you will get rich quick and easy. That is why people come to America and Canada. We found out this wasn't the truth the hard way. We spend thousands of dollars trying to get our diploma accepted, but they rejected it. We also were and still are in dept of tens of thousands of dollars to the government, banks and other private firms and companies. America is, but who were the ones who achieved those achievements? And where from? That's right, immigrants from around the globe. Without Nikola Tesla we would all still be recieving light from candles. It's also not a sterotype, it's the truth. Before I told everyone here and showed them clips of Americans being asked regular simple common knowledge questions they thought Americans were smart. They also think Americans are tough, cool, strong, beautiful, you name it. I proved them wrong there too. It's a good feeling when people know the truth. Also, read again. I knew you would go past that part and post the 'Americans' as a whole type of thing. I said every country, every people, has it's fair share of intellectuals. America and Canada are no exceptions. But the majority of the population is stupid, and if not stupid, at least not well educated.

3. Ah you know the IQ system. Maybe you looked up the range because Google is 3 seconds away. But good for you. Yes, I'm calling high school jocks stupid. Guys who are in the major leagues? It all depends on the person. Now you are talking about people being in shape? Not strong? Ok..

4. I don't really care about sports. The fact that Americans or Canadians don't like soccer is not my problem, nor do I care about the fact that they don't, nor does the rest of the world. Here's how I see soccer: MONEY. That's right, I can bet money on soccer in this little town. My friend bet 200 dinars and won 700 dinars. 200 dinars = 5 dollars but a 140 dinars can buy me dinner. Older guys usually bet about 5000-10,000 dinars and recieve whatever the fuckin' gambling system is based on. Also, 5,000 dinars is what a retiree recieves having worked the minimum amount of time that you need to work in order to recieve a pension.

Before I wrote this my cat got attacked again by that other cat. I'm going to kill it.

5. Yeah I know basketball goes good with rap music I know..

6. I would love to see that as well. As I said, they are slow and weak. My dad could finish the job in 5 seconds even though he is not the same size as them. A 50 year old man with speed and power. My dad beat a 4th degree black belt, the instructor of my dojo, as well as every single other black belt in the dojo and they all train everyday and have for I don't know how long, and my dad has not trained Karate for the past 30 years. Also if you think those UFC guys are tough, imagine this scenario --- an armed robber, a criminal, a gangsta --- with a fully loaded handgun --- running away from my dad who is chasing him. The guy shit himself. He's gangsta. Also, you watch too much TV. That is entertainment. You haven't seen real fights, a real fighter. The first one is the guy off Prison Break but I used his look as an example, the truth is he is an actor and my dad could whoop his ass easily. The second one is the mayor of Sofia, a city in Bulgaria. He is the typical face of Balkan organized crime. Silva could have it easy, huh? No. He wouldn't. The fact of the matter is he wouldn't be able to get anywhere near Boiko Borrisov. If he just as make an aggressive move towards Boiko, his bodybuards would pull out guns and shoot him. Done deal. If it's a more civilian type of thing, if Silva touches Boiko or does anything to hurt him even though Boiko can murder Silva as he is the boxer type of guy, Boiko's enforcers would murder Silva the next day. But we're talking about fights right? As I said, any fighter from the Balkans that has worked for organized crime figures could whoop any top UFC fighter's ass. I'll even bet my well earned money on it when I become a billionare at the age of 25.

7. Yes, 10 shots per game in Soccer because the field is huge, people run all the time and they keep going back and fourth will the ball.

While I was writing this my cat got attacked again by that other cat. I'm going to kill that cat the next time I see it I don't give a shit if it's the neighbour's cat.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 1:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote: Of course the Euro will be held in a stadium, but of alllll the soccer players in existence, how many of them actually were playing there? Less than 1%.
I meant like kids, how often do KIDS actually play soccer in a legit stadium? Most people pick up the ability to play at a young age through playing from a very young age, and I'm sure not too many people actually play in legitimate expensive stadiums just #%@�%@ around with friends at 12 years old. And I'm also not talking about Europe, since Europe is fairly rich itself, I'm talking about the nations that are amazing at soccer, yet are very poor, places in South America, Asia and Africa come to mind.

In this instance speed directly equates to running speed. Most of the time Soccer players are standing around, or barely moving. Yeah okay, maybe for 12 seconds a game they're running at top speed, but who gives a fu--? Most of the time they're standing around, and I'm not talking about the goalie either. You're bringing up "gangsters" playing basketball, but you're comparing them to professional soccer players? Come on now. A fair comparison, I'd take Nate Robinson in his prime or Ellis over Christiano Ronaldo any day.

1. My country is pretty damn poor. We're not Switzerland or Luxermbourg. The average family in Macedonia makes 200 bucks per month working in a factory sewing clothes 16 hours a day and they are damn lucky to even have a job. Yes, it was a stadium. 12 year olds. Yes, stadium. But because we're in the center of the city, in a city itself, and all the damn buildings and houses are so congested like sharing a fence with my neighbours, my house being literally half a foot away from their house, wall to wall, my neighbour having built a sink and all that crap attached to my other neighbour's garage, where in the hell can you find an open grass field to play soccer on besides the outskirsts of the town or countryside??? It is a legitimate stadium, but it's not huge. It can support an audience and has a steating system to do so. The field is especially built for soccer and all ages play on it.

2. Nobel prizes don't mean the people are smart or have accomplished anything besides the USA constantly being in war and invading small countries, or as you perfer to call it 'liberating' or 'peacekeeping'. I don't blame Canada because they HAVE TO go along since we are neighbours with the facist USA and sadly we are becoming more and more like them. Pity. It does not have the greatest education system in terms of post secondary nor elementary nor higher education because EVERYTHING IS OPTIONAL. They teach you only about Canadian history and geography in Canada and about American history and geography in America. Any 8th grade Macedonian can beat any 12th grade Canadian, and this being the quotes of my brother who is pretty damn smart but is not a damn genius, and recieved over 90 percent on all his mathematics tests and assigments when he continued the 12th grade in Canada when he came from Macedonia. It may also be that in Macedonia they force you to do this or that the kids are obsessed with getting good marks because unlike in Canada or the USA where you can still get a job even if you don't complete high school in Macedonia some people can't find jobs having recieved a doctor or lawyer's diploma in university, the reason why alot of Canadian and American kids are lazy in school and drop out --- because they know this fact. As a matter of fact, you have to join the ruling politcal party to get employed or you have to have your own man, someone that knows you well, to help you get employed. Europeans are not flocking to America to get a better education. They are flocking to America because of the same damn false ass lying reason the whole world is fed --- in America you will get rich quick and easy. That is why people come to America and Canada. We found out this wasn't the truth the hard way. We spend thousands of dollars trying to get our diploma accepted, but they rejected it. We also were and still are in dept of tens of thousands of dollars to the government, banks and other private firms and companies. America is, but who were the ones who achieved those achievements? And where from? That's right, immigrants from around the globe. Without Nikola Tesla we would all still be recieving light from candles. It's also not a sterotype, it's the truth. Before I told everyone here and showed them clips of Americans being asked regular simple common knowledge questions they thought Americans were smart. They also think Americans are tough, cool, strong, beautiful, you name it. I proved them wrong there too. It's a good feeling when people know the truth. Also, read again. I knew you would go past that part and post the 'Americans' as a whole type of thing. I said every country, every people, has it's fair share of intellectuals. America and Canada are no exceptions. But the majority of the population is stupid, and if not stupid, at least not well educated.

3. Ah you know the IQ system. Maybe you looked up the range because Google is 3 seconds away. But good for you. Yes, I'm calling high school jocks stupid. Guys who are in the major leagues? It all depends on the person. Now you are talking about people being in shape? Not strong? Ok..

4. I don't really care about sports. The fact that Americans or Canadians don't like soccer is not my problem, nor do I care about the fact that they don't, nor does the rest of the world. Here's how I see soccer: MONEY. That's right, I can bet money on soccer in this little town. My friend bet 200 dinars and won 700 dinars. 200 dinars = 5 dollars but a 140 dinars can buy me dinner. Older guys usually bet about 5000-10,000 dinars and recieve whatever the fuckin' gambling system is based on. Also, 5,000 dinars is what a retiree recieves having worked the minimum amount of time that you need to work in order to recieve a pension.

Before I wrote this my cat got attacked again by that other cat. I'm going to kill it.

6. I would love to see that as well. As I said, they are slow and weak. My dad could finish the job in 5 seconds even though he is not the same size as them. A 50 year old man with speed and power. My dad beat a 4th degree black belt, the instructor of my dojo, as well as every single other black belt in the dojo and they all train everyday and have for I don't know how long, and my dad has not trained Karate for the past 30 years. Also if you think those UFC guys are tough, imagine this scenario --- an armed robber, a criminal, a gangsta --- with a fully loaded handgun --- running away from my dad who is chasing him. The guy shit himself. He's gangsta. Also, you watch too much TV. That is entertainment. You haven't seen real fights, a real fighter. The first one is the guy off Prison Break but I used his look as an example, the truth is he is an actor and my dad could whoop his ass easily. The second one is the mayor of Sofia, a city in Bulgaria. He is the typical face of Balkan organized crime. Silva could have it easy, huh? No. He wouldn't. The fact of the matter is he wouldn't be able to get anywhere near Boiko Borrisov. If he just as make an aggressive move towards Boiko, his bodybuards would pull out guns and shoot him. Done deal. If it's a more civilian type of thing, if Silva touches Boiko or does anything to hurt him even though Boiko can murder Silva as he is the boxer type of guy, Boiko's enforcers would murder Silva the next day. But we're talking about fights right? As I said, any fighter from the Balkans that has worked for organized crime figures could whoop any top UFC fighter's ass. I'll even bet my well earned money on it when I become a billionare at the age of 25.

7. Yes, 10 shots per game in Soccer because the field is huge, people run all the time and they keep going back and fourth will the ball.

While I was writing this my cat got attacked again by that other cat. I'm going to kill that cat the next time I see it I don't give a shit if it's the neighbour's cat.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 1:38 pm

razbojnik wrote:

2. Nobel prizes don't mean the people are smart or have accomplished anything besides the USA constantly being in war and invading small countries, or as you perfer to call it 'liberating' or 'peacekeeping'. I don't blame Canada because they HAVE TO go along since we are neighbours with the facist USA and sadly we are becoming more and more like them. Pity. It does not have the greatest education system in terms of post secondary nor elementary nor higher education because EVERYTHING IS OPTIONAL. They teach you only about Canadian history and geography in Canada and about American history and geography in America. Any 8th grade Macedonian can beat any 12th grade Canadian, and this being the quotes of my brother who is pretty damn smart but is not a damn genius, and recieved over 90 percent on all his mathematics tests and assigments when he continued the 12th grade in Canada when he came from Macedonia. It may also be that in Macedonia they force you to do this or that the kids are obsessed with getting good marks because unlike in Canada or the USA where you can still get a job even if you don't complete high school in Macedonia some people can't find jobs having recieved a doctor or lawyer's diploma in university, the reason why alot of Canadian and American kids are lazy in school and drop out --- because they know this fact. As a matter of fact, you have to join the ruling politcal party to get employed or you have to have your own man, someone that knows you well, to help you get employed. Europeans are not flocking to America to get a better education. They are flocking to America because of the same damn false ass lying reason the whole world is fed --- in America you will get rich quick and easy. That is why people come to America and Canada. We found out this wasn't the truth the hard way. We spend thousands of dollars trying to get our diploma accepted, but they rejected it. We also were and still are in dept of tens of thousands of dollars to the government, banks and other private firms and companies. America is, but who were the ones who achieved those achievements? And where from? That's right, immigrants from around the globe. Without Nikola Tesla we would all still be recieving light from candles. It's also not a sterotype, it's the truth. Before I told everyone here and showed them clips of Americans being asked regular simple common knowledge questions they thought Americans were smart. They also think Americans tough, cool, strong, beautiful, you name it. I proved them wrong there too. It's a good feeling when people know the truth. Also, read again. I knew you would go past that part and post the 'Americans' as a whole type of thing. I said every country, every people, has it's fair share of intellectuals. America and Canada are no exceptions. But the majority of the population is stupid, and if not stupid, at least nare ot well educated.

Like I said way back, most little kids when they're first playing out aren't playing in stadiums, they're playing out in the streets, back yards, small fields, wherever. I know many Grade 12 Canadians I'd pick in intelligence over any 8th Grade Macedonians, even though I know none. And yes, it's optional, so what? In University you can take any course you wish to take, on any subject offered, and believe me, it's not just Canadian and American history taught there. I know many immigrants come here to scrape out a better life, but I was by no means speaking about them. I was speaking about the Europeans who come to our universities because of the top notch education, and don't tell me they don't, because they do, it happens all the time. And like you said yourself, Americans can drop out of high school and still get a job, while over there they can't get a job as easily, yet somehow making a success of yourself isn't easier here? How does that work? It's funny that you bring up Nikola Tesla, if you'd do a bit of reading on him, you'd find out he's actually one of those Europeans I was speaking of who went to the US for a greater education, and with the assistance of American technologists came find the success he had. Had he remained in whatever third world country he was in, he wouldn't have done any of it. I could produce clips of people from any nation getting simple questions wrong. You can't accept that as an example of a nations intelligence. Those videos were edited, and the many people who got the questions correct missed their chance to get on tv because those people were mysteriously cut out for some reason, hmm, hidden agenda perhaps? Saying the majority of North Americans are stupid is wrong, and will get you nowhere being it's wrong. What would you say if I told you the North American literacy rate is higher than that of the Balkan region? Would you produce some sort of bias towards that too?

I didn't look up anything on google. It's well known that most Football players are college graduates, many of IVY league schools(read as best in the world).

I don't watch TV at all, Mike Tyson can fire off 5 shots in under a second, and he's not even the fastest throwing fighter in the big leagues, and yet that's slow? Until you produce me a video of your Dad firing off 5 shots in under a second, it stands as it is. The fact of the matter is I HAVE seen real fights. Having grown up where I have, and even spending the little time I have in a detention centre, I've seen quite a few "real" fights. See, I couldn't care less if the Mayors bodyguards would shoot him before he landed a punch. Fair fight one on one, Silva or any UFC fighter would tank that guy, there's no denying it. He's overweight, middle aged and looks like he's a pencil pusher. No competition at all, no matter what fantasy world you live in. Guns don't make someone tough, none of those organized crime guys would last a second in Englewood, Compton, Baltimore or New Orleans living it out day to day, you can say what you want, but they aren't fighters, they aren't tough, and that's not taking away from them, but they have guns for that, and they use guns for that. When's the last time you heard about any Mafia Boss getting into a fight with anyone in the street?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 1:40 pm

And whether or not your Dad chased off armed robbers remains to be seen, but they were obviously pussies robbing you anyway. First off they were in a group, which says something right there, and they had a gun but they were afraid to use it? No matter how tough someone is, empty a clip into them at close range and they're done.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 1:50 pm

I also forgot to mention how my dad trained karate 30 years ago in Yugoslavia.

Well, some of the things he told me, systems/techniques of training:

1. You run in circles around the dojo for about an hour nonstop.
2. Warmup alone is an hour.
3. Routinly hitting, kicking the students in the chest/stomach area is normal and they do it everyday.
4. They did not use gloves nor other protection when doing kumite/fight and they did it for 15 minutes at the end of each day, besides that there was a number of days where you would do it for about 1-2 hours during the week. This means fighting without head protection, without gloves, and hitting in the face is allowed but you have to control the power of your hits.
5. Mica is what they call having about 7 or 8 people make a circle around you, and beat you in the body with full force, and they keep pushing you back in, you can't get out, thus you have to block everything coming at you plus you can't hit back.
6. The students line up on the ground, lay down, do situps while a bunch of instructors run over them.
7. My dad concentrated most on kumite/fighting and he is pretty damn good at it.
8. My cat just took a shit under my bed and it smells really really bad.
9. My dad didn't like being hit so he put his elbow up and the instructor broke his fingers. My dad turned around and the instructor sucker punched him and gave my dad 4 bumps on his head.

Besides that, my dad was in the army for 4 months, as it was a manditory year of army service at the age of 18. So what's up with the other 8 months? He got kicked out for beating the crap out of the drill sargeant and nearly slicing his throat with a piece of broken glass which he punched the drill instructor through a couple of seconds eariler.

Then you have 20 fighter types in village bars backing down to my dad and his friend which now lives in Vancouver. You have fights with Ustashe(Croatian paramilitary group) members and the shooting afterwards that ended in no casualties thank god. You have 90 percent of his fights involving weapons, be it guns, knives, the spoon thingy for the shoes, chairs, broken class, beer bottles, a black board, a door, a cabinet(the one he kicked and it fell on the judge) and so on and so fourth. Also the majority of his fights he was outnumbered and he was fighting alongside others. You have fights in Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Greece, Canada and wherever else he's been in the world, including that fight with some Albanians in Bit Pazar, he kicked their asses and then like 200 of them came running after him hahaha...

His clouded, mysterious, unusual and violent past, and the fact that he's travelled everywhere is the reason why I thought he was a secret agent. :P

And no, the guy might've fired one shot and he would've probably missed, and yes, the guy did turn around and point the gun at my dad but he didn't pull the trigger. Also, they came from Scarborough and the robbing was in Pickering at a gas station. Yes, they were a number of people, but it was one guy and the rest were waiting for him in the car. And if the guy even tried anything fuzzy, my dad would've killed him, gun or not. Shoot him once, you will either miss or hit him but won't kill him, in a few seconds as my dad always says, he will either rip out his adam's apple and gouge out his eyes and literally rip his head off. The guy is crazy I refused to go to school and he threw a chair at me, missed me and scratched my PS2.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 1:55 pm

razbojnik wrote:I also forgot to mention how my dad trained karate 30 years ago in Yugoslavia.

Well, some of the things he told me, systems/techniques of training:

1. You run in circles around the dojo for about an hour nonstop.
2. Warmup alone is an hour.
3. Routinly hitting, kicking the students in the chest/stomach area is normal and they do it everyday.
4. They did not use gloves nor other protection when doing kumite/fight and they did it for 15 minutes at the end of each day, besides that there was a number of days where you would do it for about 1-2 hours during the week. This means fighting without head protection, without gloves, and hitting in the face is allowed but you have to control the power of your hits.
5. Mica is what they call having about 7 or 8 people make a circle around you, and beat you in the body with full force, and they keep pushing you back in, you can't get out, thus you have to block everything coming at you plus you can't hit back.
6. The students line up on the ground, lay down, do situps while a bunch of instructors run over them.
7. My dad concentrated most on kumite/fighting and he is pretty damn good at it.
8. My cat just took a shit under my bed and it smells really really bad.
9. My dad didn't like being hit so he put his elbow up and the instructor broke his fingers. My dad turned around and the instructor sucker punched him and gave my dad 4 bumps on his head.

Besides that, my dad was in the army for 4 months, as it was a manditory year of army service at the age of 18. So what's up with the other 8 months? He got kicked out for beating the crap out of the drill sargeant and nearly slicing his throat with a piece of broken glass which he punched the drill instructor through a couple of seconds eariler.

Then you have 20 fighter types in village bars backing down to my dad and his friend which now lives in Vancouver. You have fights with Ustashe(Croatian paramilitary group) members and the shooting afterwards that ended in no casualties thank god. You have 90 percent of his fights involving weapons, be it guns, knives, the spoon thingy for the shoes, chairs, broken class, beer bottles, a black board, a door, a cabinet(the one he kicked and it fell on the judge) and so on and so fourth. Also the majority of his fights he was outnumbered and he was fighting alongside others. You have fights in Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Greece, Canada and wherever else he's been in the world, including that fight with some Albanians in Bit Pazar, he kicked their asses and then like 200 of them came running after him hahaha...

His clouded, mysterious, unusual and violent past, and the fact that he's travelled everywhere is the reason why I thought he was a secret agent. :P

And no, the guy might've fired one shot and he would've probably missed, and yes, the guy did turn around and point the gun at my dad but he didn't pull the trigger. Also, they came from Scarborough and the robbing was in Pickering at a gas station. Yes, they were a number of people, but it was one guy and the rest were waiting for him in the car. And if the guy even tried anything fuzzy, my dad would've killed him, gun or not. Shoot him once, you will either miss or hit him but won't kill him, in a few seconds as my dad always says, he will either rip out his adam's apple and gouge out his eyes and literally rip his head off. The guy is crazy I refused to go to school and he threw a chair at me, missed me and scratched my PS2.
He sounds like he's on some other shit if you're tellin the truth. But if they was really up on it, and not just using the gun to scare innocent people, they'd know how to shoot. 1 shot, 1 death. Simple as that.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 2:28 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Like I said way back, most little kids when they're first playing out aren't playing in stadiums, they're playing out in the streets, back yards, small fields, wherever. I know many Grade 12 Canadians I'd pick in intelligence over any 8th Grade Macedonians, even though I know none. And yes, it's optional, so what? In University you can take any course you wish to take, on any subject offered, and believe me, it's not just Canadian and American history taught there. I know many immigrants come here to scrape out a better life, but I was by no means speaking about them. I was speaking about the Europeans who come to our universities because of the top notch education, and don't tell me they don't, because they do, it happens all the time. And like you said yourself, Americans can drop out of high school and still get a job, while over there they can't get a job as easily, yet somehow making a success of yourself isn't easier here? How does that work? It's funny that you bring up Nikola Tesla, if you'd do a bit of reading on him, you'd find out he's actually one of those Europeans I was speaking of who went to the US for a greater education, and with the assistance of American technologists came find the success he had. Had he remained in whatever third world country he was in, he wouldn't have done any of it. I could produce clips of people from any nation getting simple questions wrong. You can't accept that as an example of a nations intelligence. Those videos were edited, and the many people who got the questions correct missed their chance to get on tv because those people were mysteriously cut out for some reason, hmm, hidden agenda perhaps? Saying the majority of North Americans are stupid is wrong, and will get you nowhere being it's wrong. What would you say if I told you the North American literacy rate is higher than that of the Balkan region? Would you produce some sort of bias towards that too?

I didn't look up anything on google. It's well known that most Football players are college graduates, many of IVY league schools(read as best in the world).

I don't watch TV at all, Mike Tyson can fire off 5 shots in under a second, and he's not even the fastest throwing fighter in the big leagues, and yet that's slow? Until you produce me a video of your Dad firing off 5 shots in under a second, it stands as it is. The fact of the matter is I HAVE seen real fights. Having grown up where I have, and even spending the little time I have in a detention centre, I've seen quite a few "real" fights. See, I couldn't care less if the Mayors bodyguards would shoot him before he landed a punch. Fair fight one on one, Silva or any UFC fighter would tank that guy, there's no denying it. He's overweight, middle aged and looks like he's a pencil pusher. No competition at all, no matter what fantasy world you live in. Guns don't make someone tough, none of those organized crime guys would last a second in Englewood, Compton, Baltimore or New Orleans living it out day to day, you can say what you want, but they aren't fighters, they aren't tough, and that's not taking away from them, but they have guns for that, and they use guns for that. When's the last time you heard about any Mafia Boss getting into a fight with anyone in the street?
Streets? Impossible. Most of the secondary roads, the streets where the houses are located at, are on a 45 degree angle, very tight and usually curved as fuck. It's impossible to play on these streets. Besides that, the old grannies will complain and the neighbours will beat the kids until they leave. Back yards? What back yards? No back yards here. We have big balconies/tarraces, and front yards, both you can't play soccer on. Small fields? No small fields in this mess my friend...

Pick any Grade 12th Canadian over 8th grade Macedonians? I'll bet my money on the 8th grade Macedonians when I become a billionare at the age of 25, yeah sure.. Know none? Of course you don't. If the Balkan Wars, Greek Civil War, Crimean War, Hungarian Uprising, and besides wars, if knowing the location of ummm let's say Argentina is optional, then you have proven my point. This is basic elementary material in Grade 8 in Macedonia. They teach you about every country's history and all geographical aspects of it. They also teach them about every war, every president, everything. I asked a 18 year old American I know over the internet, good guy, when World War 2 started. He provided me with a wrong answer. An 18 year old Canadian male in my class does not know the difference between fact and opinion. I'm also not talking about American or Canadian history in university. Of course you can learn about anything in university. I was talking about world history in elementary or secondary education. You don't teach it. In a 3rd world shit stain on the map, a quote of one American on Youtube talking shit about my glorious nation, we teach it all before you go to unversity. Here, elementary and secondary is for getting an education. Unversity is for getting a job. We are one of those immigrants coming here to get a better life. I am furious thinking about the fact that my whole town knew my dad, both of my parents worked in the high school as art professors, we had a condominium and a mansion, yes in US standards it's a mansion with 8 bedrooms 2 kitchens 1 living room 2 bathrooms 3 balconies a garage a back yard and a apricot tree that brings in hundreds of pounds of great tasting organic apricots each summer with a sweet seed which you can make thousands of dollars selling in Canada or the USA, but when we came to Canada, you know how fuckin' humiliating our first job was? We were fuckin' cleaners of a building. Low as fuck. Is it worth it 8 years later? Same position only a couple levels up, now in administration(my mom's office desk job), and my dad as maintenence fixing bulbs, unplugging toilets, fixing plumbing problems, faulty wiring and stopping the wonderful citizens aka prison convicts and mental patients from COTA Health which take up half of my building from killing eachother. From 25 grand a year to 32 grand a year? No...

They don't come for the education. If you meant the Chinese guy working as a security guard in my old building in Mississauga, well it's because he was a well respected doctor in China, they rejected his diploma just like with us to make 20,000 dollars, and let me remind you post secondary education and healthcare were free in Socialist Yugoslavia, for everyone, not just the employed, he is now studying the same shit for another 8 years to get the same job he worked in China as. The fact that some home made Chinese medicines can cure uncurable desises is no execption of course...

And no, making a success of yourself isn't easier. The richest person in town, a millionare, was a bum, always eating at friend's houses and shit. He now owns this town, he owns a hotel, a bunch of resturaunts and nightclubs, he supplies everyone with Coca Cola and Skopsko and DAB beer, he owns St. Nikole since he has factories which people work in over there, he owns a whole patch of land called 8th Kilometer and all because of drug traffiking. My dad knew him personally. Him and Mandzuko also own the Mercedes cars and BMW's parked infront of the hotel. I love his black Mercedes CLS350.

Robi, the guy who owns the cabel company and owned a condominium in my building back home, now owns Eastern Macedonia's largest cabel company which supplies people with cabel tv and internet. His father was a cop who beat this kid to death(killed him) because the kid made fun of him and he went to jail for about 20 years.

And what about Nikola Tesla? Oh you are talking about how they 'helped' him? You mean Rockefeller and Edison? How they screwed him and robbed him of his inventions without paying him? How he left the company in disgust? Oh, they helped him alot...

This is what I mean by Americans/Canadians are stupid. Well, you are not stupid. This is one example, the same person who debates with me on education, does not know where Nikola Tesla is from, because they don't teach it in Canadian and American schools. He is born in Croatia but is from Serbia by ethnicity, the country we border with. Where our best friends in Canada are from. Where Kyo is from.

Literacy rate? So you can read? Of course you can read. How fast do you read? At a 1st grade level? Or do you read at a pace like the teachers?

Also, Silva, I've seen him fight on Youtube. He's slow and his punches are weak. He does not use blocks and has horrible technique. My dad could put him down easy, so does the mayor of Sofia lol... Unfortunetly my camera is with me and my dad is in Canada and I'm in Macedonia, but I'll tell you what, I'll produce him getting 5 shots in a second when I come back from Macedonia at the end of August. I keep my word. Just remind me.

You've seen real fights. Ones throwing punches? I know what the average street fight looks like. You've been in a detention center? I haven't. I don't do stupid shit whatever it is you did and if I did I wouldn't be getting myself caught. Oh and uh, my dad has been arrested 7 or 8 times by his words total, but he's been let go, mostly for fighting and using weapons and shit. No charges, nothing.

They don't know how to shoot. My dad was in the military he knows how to shoot. :D And it's 1 shot, 1 kill. :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 2:49 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

Streets? Impossible. Most of the secondary roads, the streets where the houses are located at, are on a 45 degree angle, very tight and usually curved as fu--. It's impossible to play on these streets. Besides that, the old grannies will complain and the neighbours will beat the kids until they leave. Back yards? What back yards? No back yards here. We have big balconies/tarraces, and front yards, both you can't play soccer on. Small fields? No small fields in this mess my friend...

Pick any Grade 12th Canadian over 8th grade Macedonians? I'll bet my money on the 8th grade Macedonians when I become a billionare at the age of 25, yeah sure.. Know none? Of course you don't. If the Balkan Wars, Greek Civil War, Crimean War, Hungarian Uprising, and besides wars, if knowing the location of ummm let's say Argentina is optional, then you have proven my point. This is basic elementary material in Grade 8 in Macedonia. They teach you about every country's history and all geographical aspects of it. They also teach them about every war, every president, everything. I asked a 18 year old American I know over the internet, good guy, when World War 2 started. He provided me with a wrong answer. An 18 year old Canadian male in my class does not know the difference between fact and opinion. I'm also not talking about American or Canadian history in university. Of course you can learn about anything in university. I was talking about world history in elementary or secondary education. You don't teach it. In a 3rd world shit stain on the map, a quote of one American on Youtube talking shit about my glorious nation, we teach it all before you go to unversity. Here, elementary and secondary is for getting an education. Unversity is for getting a job. We are one of those immigrants coming here to get a better life. I am furious thinking about the fact that my whole town knew my dad, both of my parents worked in the high school as art professors, we had a condominium and a mansion, yes in US standards it's a mansion with 8 bedrooms 2 kitchens 1 living room 2 bathrooms 3 balconies a garage a back yard and a apricot tree that brings in hundreds of pounds of great tasting organic apricots each summer with a sweet seed which you can make thousands of dollars selling in Canada or the USA, but when we came to Canada, you know how fuckin' humiliating our first job was? We were fuckin' cleaners of a building. Low as fu--. Is it worth it 8 years later? Same position only a couple levels up, now in administration(my mom's office desk job), and my dad as maintenence fixing bulbs, unplugging toilets, fixing plumbing problems, faulty wiring and stopping the wonderful citizens aka prison convicts and mental patients from COTA Health which take up half of my building from killing eachother. From 25 grand a year to 32 grand a year? No...

They don't come for the education. If you meant the Chinese guy working as a security guard in my old building in Mississauga, well it's because he was a well respected doctor in China, they rejected his diploma just like with us to make 20,000 dollars, and let me remind you post secondary education and healthcare were free in Socialist Yugoslavia, for everyone, not just the employed, he is now studying the same shit for another 8 years to get the same job he worked in China as. The fact that some home made Chinese medicines can cure uncurable desises is no execption of course...

And no, making a success of yourself isn't easier. The richest person in town, a millionare, was a bum, always eating at friend's houses and shit. He now owns this town, he owns a hotel, a bunch of resturaunts and nightclubs, he supplies everyone with Coca Cola and Skopsko and DAB beer, he owns St. Nikole since he has factories which people work in over there, he owns a whole patch of land called 8th Kilometer and all because of drug traffiking. My dad knew him personally. Him and Mandzuko also own the Mercedes cars and BMW's parked infront of the hotel. I love his black Mercedes CLS350.

Robi, the guy who owns the cabel company and owned a condominium in my building back home, now owns Eastern Macedonia's largest cabel company which supplies people with cabel tv and internet. His father was a cop who beat this kid to death(killed him) because the kid made fun of him and he went to jail for about 20 years.

And what about Nikola Tesla? Oh you are talking about how they 'helped' him? You mean Rockefeller and Edison? How they screwed him and robbed him of his inventions without paying him? How he left the company in disgust? Oh, they helped him alot...

This is what I mean by Americans/Canadians are stupid. Well, you are not stupid. This is one example, the same person who debates with me on education, does not know where Nikola Tesla is from, because they don't teach it in Canadian and American schools. He is born in Croatia but is from Serbia by ethnicity, the country we border with. Where our best friends in Canada are from. Where Kyo is from.

Literacy rate? So you can read? Of course you can read. How fast do you read? At a 1st grade level? Or do you read at a pace like the teachers?

Also, Silva, I've seen him fight on Youtube. He's slow and his punches are weak. He does not use blocks and has horrible technique. My dad could put him down easy, so does the mayor of Sofia lol... Unfortunetly my camera is with me and my dad is in Canada and I'm in Macedonia, but I'll tell you what, I'll produce him getting 5 shots in a second when I come back from Macedonia at the end of August. I keep my word. Just remind me.

You've seen real fights. Ones throwing punches? I know what the average street fight looks like. You've been in a detention center? I haven't. I don't do stupid shit whatever it is you did and if I did I wouldn't be getting myself caught. Oh and uh, my dad has been arrested 7 or 8 times by his words total, but he's been let go, mostly for fighting and using weapons and shit. No charges, nothing.

They don't know how to shoot. My dad was in the military he knows how to shoot. :D And it's 1 shot, 1 kill. :D
I can't speak for any of that other stuff, because like I said, I've never been in Macedonia. But if you had such an impressive life over there, why immigrate? Seems stupid in my eyes to drop so much, for what reason? If you're successful, why change it up? I do however think it's BS what the Government does with the immigrants who have degree's especially the doctors, which we have a shortage of. It's certainly something that should be changed, but unfortunately with the way this world works, won't be. I meant in general, of course there are exceptions to the rule. But in general, the rate of living here is higher than the rate over there, on AVERAGE of course.

About Telsa, I wasn't refering to them, I was refering to the MIT? professors and scientists who assisted him. I don't think I learned where Tesla was from through school, because it's really something that doesn't affect the rest of your life. Schooling is mostly catered to the minimums of society, to bring everyone up to basically the same level so they have an even footing to get a job and make a success of themselves and to be fair, Nikola Tesla has little to do with any of that. Interesting to know? Sure, but pertinent to life, not at all.

Which Silva are you speaking about? There are a few in UFC lol. Though, I didn't get caught at all, it was some other stuff that got me arrested. Thus why I said those people were stupid for doing stuff in groups lol. I have to agree with you though, they obviously didn't know how to shoot if they had a gun, even pointed it at him and still didn't pull the trigger, running instead. I'd be embarrassed if I was them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 2:51 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

Streets? Impossible. Most of the secondary roads, the streets where the houses are located at, are on a 45 degree angle, very tight and usually curved as fu--. It's impossible to play on these streets. Besides that, the old grannies will complain and the neighbours will beat the kids until they leave. Back yards? What back yards? No back yards here. We have big balconies/tarraces, and front yards, both you can't play soccer on. Small fields? No small fields in this mess my friend...

Pick any Grade 12th Canadian over 8th grade Macedonians? I'll bet my money on the 8th grade Macedonians when I become a billionare at the age of 25, yeah sure.. Know none? Of course you don't. If the Balkan Wars, Greek Civil War, Crimean War, Hungarian Uprising, and besides wars, if knowing the location of ummm let's say Argentina is optional, then you have proven my point. This is basic elementary material in Grade 8 in Macedonia. They teach you about every country's history and all geographical aspects of it. They also teach them about every war, every president, everything. I asked a 18 year old American I know over the internet, good guy, when World War 2 started. He provided me with a wrong answer. An 18 year old Canadian male in my class does not know the difference between fact and opinion. I'm also not talking about American or Canadian history in university. Of course you can learn about anything in university. I was talking about world history in elementary or secondary education. You don't teach it. In a 3rd world shit stain on the map, a quote of one American on Youtube talking shit about my glorious nation, we teach it all before you go to unversity. Here, elementary and secondary is for getting an education. Unversity is for getting a job. We are one of those immigrants coming here to get a better life. I am furious thinking about the fact that my whole town knew my dad, both of my parents worked in the high school as art professors, we had a condominium and a mansion, yes in US standards it's a mansion with 8 bedrooms 2 kitchens 1 living room 2 bathrooms 3 balconies a garage a back yard and a apricot tree that brings in hundreds of pounds of great tasting organic apricots each summer with a sweet seed which you can make thousands of dollars selling in Canada or the USA, but when we came to Canada, you know how fuckin' humiliating our first job was? We were fuckin' cleaners of a building. Low as fu--. Is it worth it 8 years later? Same position only a couple levels up, now in administration(my mom's office desk job), and my dad as maintenence fixing bulbs, unplugging toilets, fixing plumbing problems, faulty wiring and stopping the wonderful citizens aka prison convicts and mental patients from COTA Health which take up half of my building from killing eachother. From 25 grand a year to 32 grand a year? No...

I can't speak for any of that other stuff, because like I said, I've never been in Macedonia. But if you had such an impressive life over there, why immigrate? Seems stupid in my eyes to drop so much, for what reason? If you're successful, why change it up? I do however think it's BS what the Government does with the immigrants who have degree's especially the doctors, which we have a shortage of. It's certainly something that should be changed, but unfortunately with the way this world works, won't be. I meant in general, of course there are exceptions to the rule. But in general, the rate of living here is higher than the rate over there, on AVERAGE of course.

About Telsa, I wasn't refering to them, I was refering to the MIT? professors and scientists who assisted him. I don't think I learned where Tesla was from through school, because it's really something that doesn't affect the rest of your life. Schooling is mostly catered to the minimums of society, to bring everyone up to basically the same level so they have an even footing to get a job and make a success of themselves and to be fair, Nikola Tesla has little to do with any of that. Interesting to know? Sure, but pertinent to life, not at all.

Which Silva are you speaking about? There are a few in UFC lol. Though, I didn't get caught at all, it was some other stuff that got me arrested. Thus why I said those people were stupid for doing stuff in groups lol. I have to agree with you though, they obviously didn't know how to shoot if they had a gun, even pointed it at him and still didn't pull the trigger, running instead. I'd be embarrassed if I was them.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 5th, 2008, 7:31 am

Azure9920 wrote:

Why leave? I have no idea. My parents are easily convinced and they are rather stupid, especially my father. I guess they thought it would be better over there than here since they heard so many stories. When we came to Vancouver when we moved to Canada --- no jobs. Nothing. We had no money. We moved to Toronto where a friend of my grandma's let us take refuge in her house. I was a very fucked up hyper little kid, I broke shit, so she kicked us out. Homeless, she called our uncle, which came and stayed for a week, helped us get a job and a home. We went from a motel here, to Niagara Falls there, then he got us a job as Assistant Super's in Ajax. Horrible, horrible. We didn't know Canada, it's laws and it's people yet. My dad got fired because he showed his portfolio to some guy when he was supposed to be working. The manager, Larry Brandon, who fired us, was an asshole. So was the co-workers Gabi and Leena. Larry Brandon shit his pants and was hiding because he thought my dad might wait for him somewhere and kill him, since my dad was involved in a bunch of violent incidents with tenants and other crap. These two teenagers were making fun of him, Tommy and Lindsey, they were retards, mocking the way he talks and shit, so my dad jumped out of the balcony since we were on the 1st floor, and bare foot started to chase them and swear at them in Macedonians, they laughed and got away on their bikes, if he caught them, he would've killed them literally. This is where we also met Zoki and his two sons, Branko and Alexa, the Serbians which are our best friends in Canada till this very day. Oh and I remember I was like in the 2nd grade and this 8th grade Ukranian guy beat me up and made me throw up blood, and my dad just threatened to kill him if he did it again. I also wonder why when people were fucking around with me in school he didn't do anything. He says it was different back then, they were kids. Now you are grown up, I will kill them.

Yeah it is bulllshit how the government lies and screws people over. It makes me think sometimes that in Canada everything is either so complicated when it can be so simple or so simple easily. For example --- commercialism. Walmart is the best thing ever. You grab something, go to the checkier, they scan it, you pay it, they give you a receipt and it's a done deal. Here I waited an hour to buy a PS2 with my cousin. Printing receipts, singing them and shit. But yeah, some things are made easier here than there. Too much beaurocracy for different reasons over there. I mean you can bring a lighter on the plane, but not breast milk? :P Come on...

The standard of living is better if you think about it, but financially. I hate the social life there. You have to be perfect, and if there is one little thing wrong about you, you will be judged, mistreated, made fun of and discriminated against, that's why so many people have problems over there --- 1 in 4 kids has mental health issues. Here it's 1 in 10,000. So what's it to having money if you can't be happy???

As my neighbour and best friend's Tony Soprano type father said: Here it's wonderful, the social life. If people only had a little bit more money...

And it would be the best nation on earth in my opinion...

You should come here Azure. :D I'm serious. Whenever and if you can. Come to my town and go out into the center after 10 pm. It's booming. You'll love it. Everyone, and I mean everyone that has come from a foreign country, born here or not, loves it more than where they came from and they don't want to leave. You can also walk around half naked if you are a girl it doesn't matter you won't get raped I guarentee you that, even if you go into the park late at night no one will jump from the bushes. :D

Tesla. Success. Ah.. I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the technological innovations and achivements of the USA being reached by mostly immigrants from other countries, not by Americans themselves.

Silva. Umm. Wanderlei Silva is the guy you are talking about, right? Yeah. He's slow. Chuck Lidell is slow. Slow. Yes, he's slow. His hits are weak. I can see it from movement. I can hit faster than he can, maybe not harder because he's 20 years older than me but you know. This is the problem with UFC. It would be entertaining if there was more striking and less grappling on the floor as well as less waiting around doing nothing.

He came up to my dad while my dad was counting money late at night. He knocked on the glass on the door with a gun, masked, btw he was black. He said: Open the door motherfucker. My dad opened the door, gave him the money. He took my dad's coat which contained his documents, including his passport. My dad told him, just leave my coat and take the money. The guy didn't leave the coat and took it with him along with the money. My dad suddenly became pissed and started running and screaming like a madman after the guy with the gun, the guy became scared and starting running faster away from my dad, even though he had a gun. The guy turned around, pointed the gun at my dad, my dad ran zig zag like they thaught him in the army, grabbed the coat and went back to the station. The robber got away in the car with the money. If Alex would just put a damn tape to record instead of just a camera all of those robberies, including two which involved my brother, one where my brother and Len, this old Russian Jew guy working there fought with the robber and the robber shot at my brother with some automatic firearm, missed him but in a struggle knocked him by pistol whipping him. Second time with a knife. There was times where Alexa, Zoki's son was robbed, as well as Sergei, this gay Russian guy, and other guys working there were robbed, including a time when they ripped off the shack where the cash register is to get to the safe with the money in the floor while holding Alexa and them at gunpoint.

Interesting thing happened twice after they robbed my dad as it was my dad's idea to have me and my mom sitting in the car, guarding him and looking out if people come. First time this big black guy with a hoodie with his hands in the hoodie comes up to the shack saying nothing, my dad gets out of the shack and tells him it's closed, the guy without saying a word goes away. The second time, my dad being pissed off, depressed, tired and fustrated, this white Canadian guy comes on a bike. He askes my dad for ciggarettes. My dad tells him nicely and calmly: It's closed. The guy starts to swear, fuck fuck fuck etc. My dad gets pissed and yells out: CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED!!!!! The guy shits his pants and in this trembling voice says: Ok man, calm down. And gets the fuck out of there on his bike. Classic moment where some person of any ethnicity in Canada tests my dad by showing him teeth. The usual ending of this is: My dad either yells or makes an aggressive move, the guy showing teeth shits his pants and flee's like a bitch.

He is pretty embarrased. I don't think he would've had the guts to pull the trigger. Toronto isn't Compton or the USA. It's Canada. If the guy came to kill, he kills. If he came to rob, he robs and tries not to kill. Robbery gets you, what, 5 years? And murder gets you life? Attempted murder gets you 20 years? I don't think so ese. My dad just wanted to get his coat. If he tried to kill him, well, I've gotten this said to me before that who gives a shit if he knows Karate? My cousin just comes blap blap and it's done.

Well my dad did Karate, was in the military and has been in more fights than you will ever be, including ones involving guns that were either on his side or the opponent's side of the fight.

Not to mention that Zdravko, may he Rest In Peace, was shot in the arm in an attempt on his life in Sofia, Bulgaria by trained mafia enforcers who know how to shoot but yet missed him, let alone some gangster wannabe from some shithole in Scarborough who owns a gun but has never fired it in his life.

Nopal818
What city do you live in now?: San Fer Valle

Unread post by Nopal818 » February 16th, 2009, 7:01 pm

fuck chivas