The Game Stay Talkin About N.Y

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Game Stay Talkin About N.Y

Unread post by Hell » May 17th, 2007, 9:01 am

The game is str8 outta L.A born and f*ckin raised and i know he get much love from his city but what in the hell he stay talkin N.Y this and that fo if game is gonna be on N.Y dick (no homo) why he just won't move their and f*ck with them,instead of L.A simple as that.

To mention the song he just did "Colors" he was talkin about new york to.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 17th, 2007, 9:06 am

Me and you already went over this....

viewtopic.php?t=37350

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 17th, 2007, 10:31 am

youngspade wrote:Me and you already went over this....

viewtopic.php?t=37350
lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 11:54 pm

why not keep ny in his ryhmes?seems like he gets more love from ny rappers/ny fans then he does in his own town

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 5th, 2007, 11:56 pm

dats because he endorses NY bloods and niggaz out here know the real deal, kinda the same with 50 he get love out west but in the NY its differnt

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 11:59 pm

thats part of the reason why@some of his fanbase/rappers in ny claims to be bloods/crips....on the flipside fans whose nothing just like the dudes style/some rappers he deal with in ny outside of dipset aint blood

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 12:01 am

Qdawg wrote:thats part of the reason why@some of his fanbase/rappers in ny claims to be bloods/crips....on the flipside fans whose nothing just like the dudes style/some rappers he deal with in ny outside of dipset aint blood
but he lyrical 2 so dats prolly why he loved by the ny

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 6th, 2007, 12:06 am

thats what i was referring to when i said niggahs liked his style(lyrically)...i think if you put somebody from the west like lets say boo-ya-tribe or mack-10 & let them do a collabo with dipset & on the song endorse the blood/crip movement & let that song play on every mixtape,the bloods & crips in ny would cop it & eat that right up & show it love but a regular fan of music wouldnt be all that interested just for the strength mack 10 or boo-ya -tribe dont have a ny based lyrical flow like game does...alotta rappers not from ny dont get to much publicity in ny other then ya mike jones,paul wall,etc....alotta dudes in ny never listened to music outside the tri state area

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 6th, 2007, 12:18 am

Qdawg wrote:thats what i was referring to when i said niggahs liked his style(lyrically)...i think if you put somebody from the west like lets say boo-ya-tribe or mack-10 & let them do a collabo with dipset & on the song endorse the blood/crip movement & let that song play on every mixtape,the bloods & crips in ny would cop it & eat that right up & show it love but a regular fan of music wouldnt be all that interested just for the strength mack 10 or boo-ya -tribe dont have a ny based lyrical flow like game does...alotta rappers not from ny dont get to much publicity in ny other then ya mike jones,paul wall,etc....alotta dudes in ny never listened to music outside the tri state area
That shit piss me off, It's like a special day when I can talk to a east coast cat about all of rap. most of the time I gotta be talkin about east coast shit or talkin about how corny this southern radio shit is.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 6th, 2007, 12:31 am

yeah i feel what ya saying,alotta dudes is not versatile with music from different regions in ny literally in ny what they will play is ny rappers thats as far as it goes beside club music from baltimore in the ny-clubs....whenever im with my homeboys i really dont bump chopped & screwed or other dudes outta the strength they know nothing about it(if its not jay z then its not music to some dudes)

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 6th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Qdawg wrote:why not keep ny in his ryhmes?seems like he gets more love from ny rappers/ny fans then he does in his own town
exactly i know piru homies that stay dissin him in his own hood , i know homies from santana blocc saying he was put on the set when he was younger , a true transformer. like that saying goes " satan rather rule in hell then serve in heaven " , same concept , he know newyork dudes dont know much about being bloods so he plays on that.