El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 7th, 2007, 9:53 pm

Amen Q, thats what I'm talkin bout.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 7th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Thats sounds real cause everytime i read about a gang killing in ny most of the time the cats is young.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Qdawg wrote:majority of the so called "pirus" in ny is mainly spanish head's....jim jones is nobody to have as the voice of new york hes a voice canditate for some dominicano's & ricans as far as im concerned...anybody letting that character dictate how ny ways are or how brothers get down is obvisouly on crack...but yeah trav like i was saying that shit is a 2-3 year thing..only dudes really tryna push that blood shit is dudes who did/doing serious bid's upstate to the point they around constant beef on the regular...the streets for the most part is lightwork.....majority of ny its hard to really be on that blood & crip shit unless you under the age of 19...to where you dont work,you have no responbilities,have no common sense...dudes for the most part over 20 is out of town ,working jobs,taking care of them & theres/& paying bills..dudes not worried about that
THIS IS WHY NEWYORK GETS CORNIER AND CORNIER........SPANISH DUDES CLAIMIN PIRUS , :lol: :roll: .. LOL ....BUT DONT WANT TO CLAIM THEY OWN PEOPLE LATIN KING GANG OR NETA GANG OR DOMINICAN GANGS , ....THATS FUNNY WHEN BLOODS ORIGINATED FIGHTING THESE SPANISH DUDES ,

It fucks me up cause growing up i've known Ny niggaz to say them niggaz stupid for killing over a color,them niggaz mad old school wearing jheri curls (Jim Jones),them ridin low lows and we ridin in Bm's,Lexus,and Benz. Ny was always where shit started first and to see dudes just str8 bite on something they use to laugh at.....i can't understand it. Cali niggaz is str8 clowin ny for biten,and ny is still tryin to be down with it. That ain't the Ny i knew growin up.

NEWYORK DIED IN THE 90'S , THIS AINT NEW YORK , THIS IS A CLONE.........LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 11:20 pm

ON THE EASTCOAST ITS MOSTLY YOUNG DUDES A FAD AND THIS FAD CROSSING OVER TO OTHER PEOPLE WHOS JUST DICC RIDIN , ....BUT ON THE WEST THEY GROW UP IN IT , YOU GOT DUDES IN THERE 50'S AND THER KIDS AND THERE GRAN KIDS AT TIMES ITS A FAMILY & NEIGHBORHOOD THING A LIFE STYLE

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » July 8th, 2007, 6:25 am

Everything get confused when it leave home. Thats why its up to the real niggas to travel and get around to these places. Cuz niggas dont regulate. I can go from east and west with examples. Out East you got the Latin Kings in NY jumping on tv and hbo when you couldnt do that in Chicago. On top of that these dudes fell off and are bitches for fighting blacks when LKN's first cousins are BPSN and they have black Latin Kings here in the CHI. Them dudes in NYC is a disgrace. They was flexing and wilding on niggas only cuz they was in a city where nobody was gonna do shit back to them. Then out west you got the BPS in LA that got the name but dont live the culture of BPSN. Just a bunch of raggedy niggas who hung around the Bloods too long and got the impression that being a real BPS is about killing people and making movies instead of honoring the laws and history of the Nation. Too many disgraces and too many niggas murder make you real out there.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 9:45 am

THAT BLACK DUDE THAT GOT CUT ON THE HBO SPECIAL , WAS AT A PUERTORICAN LATINO PARADE , WHAT YOU EXPECT GOING TO SOMEBODY ELSES PARADE ......IF YOUR CLAIMIN OR NOT CLAIMIN , THATS THE PRICE HE PAID. MAYBE THEY WANTED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ANY BLACK KID FOR THE HBO CAMERA

T.RODGERS TRIED TO BRING A CHICAGO GANG MENTALITY TO CALI ....NO NO , CALI GOT THERE OWN MINDFRAME , TRODGERS IS THE ONLY ONE STILL WITH A CHI - TOWN MENTALITY. WHEN THE SET HE STARTED IS STR8 CALIFORNIA BLOODS , SO WE ALL KNOW THERE IS 2 DIFF BPS , RODGERS MADE A MISTAKE.

IN CHI-TOWN YAW CONSIDER YAW SELVES NATIONS ........IN CALIFORNIA THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES GANGS / SETS

LATINS AND BLACKS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WILL GO TO WAR , THATS WHAT HAPPENS WITH TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

AT THE MOMENT CALIFORNIA IS GOING TROUGH ONE RIGHT NOW......NYC FAKE BLOOD STARTED FORMED FIGHTING LATINOS / HISPANICS ....

THATS LIFE ...........THATS HOOD

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 9:48 am

[quote="Quickdraw"]Then out west you got the BPS in LA that got the name but dont live the culture of BPSN. Just a bunch of raggedy niggas who hung around the Bloods too long [/quote]

:lol: ahh man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 9:55 am

[quote="Trav"]Thats sounds real cause everytime i read about a gang killing in ny most of the time the cats is young.[/quote]

the handful that happen

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 8th, 2007, 10:04 am

THE B AND C SITUATION IS TOO OLD NOW I THINK NY GETS A BAD DEAL CUHZ BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE EVERYWHERE IN ALMOST ALL STATES, THE SOUTH DONT GET CRITICIZED, THE MID WEST DONT GET CRITICIZED, TEXAZ WASHINGTON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MINNESOTA DONT GET CRITICIZED, ONLY NY, CMON BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, I FEEL THAT HOW NIGGAZ SAY WE COPYCATTED SETS, WHEN ALOT NIGGAZ FROM LA NETWORK EVERYWHERE, AND THEY PUT NIGGAZ ON, EX HOOVERS IN TEXAZ, BMF HAVING ECC, MOB PIRU, 20'S ECT ECT IN THE SAME CLOTH THE SAME CIRCLE FROM DIFFERENT HOODS, BRIMS AND PIRUS IN ST. LOUIS, PIRUS IN LITTLE ROCK AND NEW ORLEANS, DONT LET RAPPERS GIVE A BAD MISREPRESENTATION OF GANGS, EX I THOUGHT MACK 10 WAS GD'UP WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THEN I MET A FEW LA CATS,AND SPEAK TO SOME FAM OUT THERE, AND HE WAS FAKING THE FUNK, EVERYONE IN NYC KNOWS JIM JONES AINT A G, DAM WE ALL KNOW LIL WAYNE AINT A REAL B-DOG, DAM BUT DONT LET THEM REP A WHOLE CITY OR TOWN, OR A COAST, BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, DONE DEAL,POINT BLANK PERIOD.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 10:10 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]THE B AND C SITUATION IS TOO OLD NOW I THINK NY GETS A BAD DEAL CUHZ BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE EVERYWHERE IN ALMOST ALL STATES, THE SOUTH DONT GET CRITICIZED, THE MID WEST DONT GET CRITICIZED, TEXAZ WASHINGTON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MINNESOTA DONT GET CRITICIZED, ONLY NY, CMON BANGING IS EVERYWHERE[/quote]

like i said to a few of brothers on here bg-loco...you still havent realized this is 1 of the couple forum's for people to aim at ny ?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 10:12 am

brothers still have animosity towards the whole city because of tim-dogg f-compton song :roll:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 10:28 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE B AND C SITUATION IS TOO OLD NOW I THINK NY GETS A BAD DEAL CUHZ BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE EVERYWHERE IN ALMOST ALL STATES, THE SOUTH DONT GET CRITICIZED, THE MID WEST DONT GET CRITICIZED, TEXAZ WASHINGTON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MINNESOTA DONT GET CRITICIZED, ONLY NY, CMON BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, I FEEL THAT HOW NIGGAZ SAY WE COPYCATTED SETS, WHEN ALOT NIGGAZ FROM LA NETWORK EVERYWHERE, AND THEY PUT NIGGAZ ON, EX HOOVERS IN TEXAZ, BMF HAVING ECC, MOB PIRU, 20'S ECT ECT IN THE SAME CLOTH THE SAME CIRCLE FROM DIFFERENT HOODS, BRIMS AND PIRUS IN ST. LOUIS, PIRUS IN LITTLE ROCK AND NEW ORLEANS, DONT LET RAPPERS GIVE A BAD MISREPRESENTATION OF GANGS, EX I THOUGHT MACK 10 WAS GD'UP WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THEN I MET A FEW LA CATS,AND SPEAK TO SOME FAM OUT THERE, AND HE WAS FAKING THE FUNK, EVERYONE IN NYC KNOWS JIM JONES AINT A G, DAM WE ALL KNOW LIL WAYNE AINT A REAL B-DOG, DAM BUT DONT LET THEM REP A WHOLE CITY OR TOWN, OR A COAST, BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, DONE DEAL,POINT BLANK PERIOD.
I c it like this...NY gets spoke on the most when it comes to fake C and B cuz thats where it originated. Just like when a kid in some state that is tied to some gang in his area and committs a crime, CA gang bang is always mentioned. If your not on CA gang bang but your banging C or B set, your fake, doesnt matter to me what your location is.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 10:45 am

[quote="LcBwC"]
I c it like this...NY gets spoke on the most when it comes to fake C and B because thats where it originated.[/quote]

ive seen heads on here say that b-c 5star,6 star stuff started in the mid-west(kansas city),some say it started down south in the 80's..then a handfull say it started in ny...seems like people going on assumption more then true fact's...no one will probably never know where it started,i think dude's like to throw the weight on brothers in ny repping that b & c stuff because its well known in alotta states outside of ny..but just because it's known of doesnt mean it was started 1st

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 8th, 2007, 10:49 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE B AND C SITUATION IS TOO OLD NOW I THINK NY GETS A BAD DEAL CUHZ BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE EVERYWHERE IN ALMOST ALL STATES, THE SOUTH DONT GET CRITICIZED, THE MID WEST DONT GET CRITICIZED, TEXAZ WASHINGTON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MINNESOTA DONT GET CRITICIZED, ONLY NY, CMON BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, I FEEL THAT HOW NIGGAZ SAY WE COPYCATTED SETS, WHEN ALOT NIGGAZ FROM LA NETWORK EVERYWHERE, AND THEY PUT NIGGAZ ON, EX HOOVERS IN TEXAZ, BMF HAVING ECC, MOB PIRU, 20'S ECT ECT IN THE SAME CLOTH THE SAME CIRCLE FROM DIFFERENT HOODS, BRIMS AND PIRUS IN ST. LOUIS, PIRUS IN LITTLE ROCK AND NEW ORLEANS, DONT LET RAPPERS GIVE A BAD MISREPRESENTATION OF GANGS, EX I THOUGHT MACK 10 WAS GD'UP WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THEN I MET A FEW LA CATS,AND SPEAK TO SOME FAM OUT THERE, AND HE WAS FAKING THE FUNK, EVERYONE IN NYC KNOWS JIM JONES AINT A G, DAM WE ALL KNOW LIL WAYNE AINT A REAL B-DOG, DAM BUT DONT LET THEM REP A WHOLE CITY OR TOWN, OR A COAST, BANGING IS EVERYWHERE, DONE DEAL,POINT BLANK PERIOD.
I think the reason why people don't trip on other states out west and southern states bangin,is because thats where Cali niggaz make ot moves in those areas. Or they go to them spots to retire from bangin.But end up influencing some of them niggaz and you got a whole nother situation. The nigga who make his ot moves gonna run his ot circle the way he wants,and all he knows is the gangbang lifestyle. Then you gonna have niggaz on the other side of town start claimin the opposite gang. BMF got real ties to ECC Blue from 190. BMF is just a whole click of real niggaz from everywhere nationwide.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » July 8th, 2007, 10:53 am

NICKELS wrote:THAT BLACK DUDE THAT GOT CUT ON THE HBO SPECIAL , WAS AT A PUERTORICAN LATINO PARADE , WHAT YOU EXPECT GOING TO SOMEBODY ELSES PARADE ......IF YOUR CLAIMIN OR NOT CLAIMIN , THATS THE PRICE HE PAID. MAYBE THEY WANTED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ANY BLACK KID FOR THE HBO CAMERA

T.RODGERS TRIED TO BRING A CHICAGO GANG MENTALITY TO CALI ....NO NO , CALI GOT THERE OWN MINDFRAME , TRODGERS IS THE ONLY ONE STILL WITH A CHI - TOWN MENTALITY. WHEN THE SET HE STARTED IS STR8 CALIFORNIA BLOODS , SO WE ALL KNOW THERE IS 2 DIFF BPS , RODGERS MADE A MISTAKE.

IN CHI-TOWN YAW CONSIDER YAW SELVES NATIONS ........IN CALIFORNIA THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES GANGS / SETS

LATINS AND BLACKS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WILL GO TO WAR , THATS WHAT HAPPENS WITH TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

AT THE MOMENT CALIFORNIA IS GOING TROUGH ONE RIGHT NOW......NYC FAKE BLOOD STARTED FORMED FIGHTING LATINOS / HISPANICS ....

Um the dude(Blood)got cut because he was wearing a "06"

FUBU outfit,& LK's for whatever reason tripped all over that.

The Kings & the Bloods had a little peace thing at one time,thats

why on the doc "Amor De Rey" they were posing throwing gang signs

& Bloods were yelling"Brattt,Brrrratttt.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 10:54 am

i never brought that "the make moves down south only"...if a dude really making outta towns move it can be anywhere in the country/or outside the country...& it seem's as though alotta the south is influenced with ubn sets nowadays because most brothers when they dip outta town they hit up southern town's...i made a thread about new jersey & how they seem to be impressed with repping l.a hood's(thats supposely really connected) so whose to say they dont cross the hudson river into ny?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 8th, 2007, 10:57 am

[quote="Blues"][quote="NICKELS"]THAT BLACK DUDE THAT GOT CUT ON THE HBO SPECIAL , WAS AT A PUERTORICAN LATINO PARADE , WHAT YOU EXPECT GOING TO SOMEBODY ELSES PARADE ......IF YOUR CLAIMIN OR NOT CLAIMIN , THATS THE PRICE HE PAID. MAYBE THEY WANTED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ANY BLACK KID FOR THE HBO CAMERA

THATS LIFE ...........THATS HOOD[/quote]

& Bloods were yelling"Brattt,Brrrratttt.[/quote]

that "blood & latin king" peace treaty(or whatever you wanna call it) is still well in ny(atleast the bronx)...for the strength its spanish kings being cool with spanish bloods more so then black bloods

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 8th, 2007, 11:11 am

I'm pretty sure that some people in ny is connected.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:46 am

Trav wrote:I'm pretty sure that some people in ny is connected.
im connected and im from ny, and i only met a handful of connected bloods and rips , the rest told me some bullsht what they was told by there so called OG , and it sound like they got it off the internet , or having a dude number but never been to cali , or throwing names around , i caught a couple of them ketchup azz niggaz and rips too

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 1:51 pm

Qdawg wrote:
LcBwC wrote: I c it like this...NY gets spoke on the most when it comes to fake C and B because thats where it originated.
ive seen heads on here say that b-c 5star,6 star stuff started in the mid-west(kansas city),some say it started down south in the 80's..then a handfull say it started in ny...seems like people going on assumption more then true fact's...no one will probably never know where it started,i think dude's like to throw the weight on brothers in ny repping that b & c stuff because its well known in alotta states outside of ny..but just because it's known of doesnt mean it was started 1st
I wasnt speaking on that 5 and 6 star ish. Thats clearly CHI Nation ish. I was on the NY UBN ish. The 5 and 6 ish was borrowed as well from CHI.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 8th, 2007, 8:27 pm

Yo we can go to the end of time arguin bout this.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 9th, 2007, 8:25 am

Niggaz in the south florida be gettin criticized about different sets like crip and folks fo the 8-ballin thang but you do got NY UBN niggaz down here deeper then a bit** but you don't really hear about them in my city the 56Ace to much like loc's and folk.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 9:04 am

IF NIGGAS IN CALIFORNIA AINT VOUCHIN FOR YOU , YOUR A FAKE FANTASY AZZ NIGGA , A STR8 UP FUCHN EMBARRASMENT.....

FUCH THEM SECOND HAND STORIES......., FAKE ASS OG 's , IF YOU AINT BEEN TO CALIFORNIA AND GET PUT ON , YOUR A FAKE , PLAIN AND SIMPLE .

OH AND FUCH THE BLACK - GANG GROUPIES , DICC RIDIN THE BROTHERS ........

BACK TO A REAL TOPIC ........ENUFF ABOUT THESE FAKE ASS WANNABEEES , THATS WHY CALI BE DISSIN EASTCOAST CLAIMERS ....THATS
WHAT THEY ARE JUST CLAIMIN.

A REAL MAN WILL NOT STAND BEHIND SOMETHING NON OFFICIAL OR FAKE ,

THATS LIKE WEARING A FAKE ASS GOLD CHAIN.......BUTS ITS REALLY A BRASS CHAIN , AND WALIKNG AROUND PROUD , FRONTIN & LYING , TELLIN PEOPLE ITS 24K DIAMOND CUT GOLD FROM JACOB & CO. .......AND ITS NO BRIGHTER THAN A RESEE CANDY WRAPPER , BOUGHT AT A SWAP MEET SPECIAL

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 9:26 am

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Yo we can go to the end of time arguin bout this.[/quote]

lol, you know..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 9:31 am

NEXT.............

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 10th, 2007, 10:45 am

Blues wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THAT BLACK DUDE THAT GOT CUT ON THE HBO SPECIAL , WAS AT A PUERTORICAN LATINO PARADE , WHAT YOU EXPECT GOING TO SOMEBODY ELSES PARADE ......IF YOUR CLAIMIN OR NOT CLAIMIN , THATS THE PRICE HE PAID. MAYBE THEY WANTED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ANY BLACK KID FOR THE HBO CAMERA

& Bloods were yelling"Brattt,Brrrratttt.
That's a damn shame how they did the brotha tho,he was even affiliated to begin with.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 10th, 2007, 10:56 am

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 1:31 pm

ELDORADO WHITE ........ :wink:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 10th, 2007, 3:24 pm

NICKELS wrote:ELDORADO WHITE ........ :wink:
LOL, after I posted it I was like shit I shoulda showed a red one

I love Cadillac's.... :D

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 10th, 2007, 8:07 pm

yea but bmf put niggaz on everywhere but alot of niggaz outside of la is clamin 190 ecc.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 1:37 am

AT LEAST BMF ARE PICKING REAL NIGGAS ON THERE TEAM THEY KNOW THEM,......YOU GOT FAKE CLAIMERS AND YOU GOT REAL BANGERS / GANG MEMBERS

IN NEWYORK DUDES ARE RUNNING AROUND PUTTIN EVERYBODY ON AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU GOT 300 HUNDRED FAKE CLAIMERS AND EVERYBODY SAY THERE PART OF THIS SET , NO WAY TO PROVE IT , CASUE YOU CAN BE FROM ANY WHERE , ANY COUNTY BOROUGH , AND NOBODY WILL QUESTION YOUR CLAIM OR LIE .......CORNY.........

IN CALI THERE FROM A NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE THERE FAMILY , AND CHILD HOOD FRIENDS GROW UP WITH THEM THATS THERE GANG / SET , YOU CANT LIE AND SAY YOUR FROM THAT BLOCK AND CLAIM THE SET , AND NOBODY KNOWS YOU ......YOU GET FUCKED UP OR SHOT FOR THAT.....

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 11th, 2007, 6:28 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Trav, I don't think Zip is gonna switch to anything. It is what it is. After a while, shit just becomes whacc. What more is there to do as far as this gang shit? As you get older you might have a kid or pay more attention to your money, everything else really becomes secondary. Your homies drift away and take care of their business and you will do the same. Face and Accept it, that Blood and Crip shit is here. But it's just the young dudes flaggin all heavy and doin the bangin. Older Cats is about their paper. I'm sure you got homies out in LA that are just about their pesos. Let's C real aint no Crip gon put food on my plate. So I moves for dolo. I agree with Zip, this shit ain't nothin like it use to C.
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Trav, I don't think Zip is gonna switch to anything. It is what it is. After a while, shit just becomes whacc. What more is there to do as far as this gang shit? As you get older you might have a kid or pay more attention to your money, everything else really becomes secondary. Your homies drift away and take care of their business and you will do the same. Face and Accept it, that Blood and Crip shit is here. But it's just the young dudes flaggin all heavy and doin the bangin. Older Cats is about their paper. I'm sure you got homies out in LA that are just about their pesos. Let's C real aint no Crip gon put food on my plate. So I moves for dolo. I agree with Zip, this shit ain't nothin like it use to C.
Trav wrote:How is a way of life gonna get wack? Thats exactly why Ny ain't accepted. You don't pick it up for a couple of years and then put it down. Thats what happens when you try to be something your not,you get bored with it and then switch to something else.
Qdawg wrote:my bad brother seen a old post of you saying you was 16 i didnt think you aged by much..but yeah man dude's be tryna make it out to the point where dudes gotta be ignorant & bang on each other 24/7....brothers have lifes outside of that gang shit

i been blood since 1999... so im basically pushing eight years. when i got down, i was flaggin regularly, beefin, all that... that shit was fun to me. Now, that shit is boring to me. I been there done that... im about staying outta jail now and getting money, get my family... shit like that. I work. A ni99a aint got time to be fucking around in the streets. im out at 8 in the morning and back at 10 at night. Im still Piru, I still peace my ni99az. I still cant rock blue. im blood, but the banging aint whats up right now. at least not for me. i see blood ni99az every day... i feel good. i feel like they dont need me. if i saw more crip ni99az. i'd probably get out there, just to let ni99az know...