Rappin Gangbangers on Youtube

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 12th, 2007, 5:00 am

:lol: He he Hydro was suggesting a lil' ecstasy session (e sesh), you know, to get those empathic feelings a flowin' lol! Check fe mdma chrystal (pure ecstasy) though, much better and no snidey business.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 12th, 2007, 6:56 am

Noog wrote::lol: He he Hydro was suggesting a lil' ecstasy session (e sesh), you know, to get those empathic feelings a flowin' lol! Check fe mdma chrystal (pure ecstasy) though, much better and no snidey business.
WHAT , !? THESE NIGGAS IS ADDICTS , THATS WHY THEY TYPE THE WAY THEY SPEAK .............LOL

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 12th, 2007, 9:04 am

:lol: Nah man, ain't no addicts! I been having a little tipple of mdma for the last 15 years - like a dose evey few months at a party style..with a rest afterwards 'cos there's no doubts that stuff kicks your backside for a few days after - terrible if mans got to work, but kinds enjoyable if you can kick back with DVD's and a sofa he he!!

Interpretation....'cos some of yas seem sound and it would be a buzz...' sound means simply that, sound, as in solid, ok, and a buzz is simply a good time bourn of buzzin', as in buzzin' on a substance or a good feeling......

I'm no addict, hell, mans always working out and filling belly with good food...but enjoys a good time still....nuttin wrong with a few drops of Dragon Stout (my fave tipple right now), cold beer, cognac etc in moderation...nuttin wrong with a nice stalk of sensi as meditational inspiration still. Peace.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 12th, 2007, 10:52 am

iv'e had nearly every drug goin apart from smack(heroin)

but im no addict i only smoke the bud these days n a few lines of coke here n there to dampen me nostril ;)

like noog said tho, mdma crystals is were its at. but just in moderation. Theres nothin addict about the odd dab of mdma or coke its hardly injectin smack or smokin meth everyday is it. id say i was more an addict to weed cos i smoke that shit on a daily basis.

this topics gone from gangbangas, to whos better uk or us to gettin twisted :lol:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 12th, 2007, 12:17 pm

poppin pills??? now that i think about it...some crazy ass nigga be poppin pills at my school .....

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 13th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Noog wrote:I been having a little tipple of mdma for the last 15 years - like a dose evey few months at a party style..
Yea, MDMA is good for you when taking it with moderation. But only if it's pure. You know people are selling all kinds of shit nowadays in order to make more money...

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 18th, 2007, 8:25 pm

punamusta or noog av u ever ad ketamine?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 14th, 2007, 5:05 am

Ketamine? Er, yep. But a long time ago - I was in a squat party here in Hackney and checked K then and had a good sized line. And I was out of it man, like a big hand had taken me out of my body, I could almost watch myself chattin breeze like I was floating on a cloud looking down, very wierd. I know many peeps who have a bit to party though, some have a lil' toot of coke up one nostril and another lil' toot of Ket up the other, saying the combined effect is better than apart. But its not for me, its a fucccin horse tranquillizer!

Ever chewed Khat? I bought some in the market and chewed it and again, got pretty high and stimulated, though agin for me it wasn't great - like having too many expresso coffees. Those Somalian cats though, they chew that stuff all day.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 25th, 2007, 3:38 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:punamusta or noog av u ever ad ketamine?
Nah, not me, but some of my friends have tried that. I prefer smoking weed. Besides that I've done different sorts of mushrooms, LSD, amphetamine, cocaine, and some sort of hallusinogenic stuff you get from some frogs skin that live in Amazonia. And MDMA, of course. Plus all sorts of relaxing pills and heavy pain killers with liquir, but that I don't do no more. Also LSD is something I won't do anymore. That's too heavy for my head.

Khat I haven't tried. Mostly because a lot of people say that you'll need to chew that for a long time, like hours, before it starts to effect you. Khat is legal in UK, right? Here it's illegal, but few somalians sell that in a nearby park. Maybe I should try that someday...

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 20th, 2008, 3:51 pm

the homie from 357 freestyle
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27427502
BUT WE ON that ATM $HIT

Innercity5062

Unread post by Innercity5062 » May 26th, 2008, 3:50 am

That Soulja Ree's Grape Street shit is banging

Return to “Music and News”