CHINO GRANDE DISSING T.I N B-REAL

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CHINO GRANDE DISSING T.I N B-REAL

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 5th, 2007, 9:16 pm

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 5th, 2007, 9:22 pm

"keep that vato out your mouth "shnoop" LOL @ this clown.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 5th, 2007, 9:27 pm

NOT JUST SNOOP ESE ALL BLACKS SOUTH SIDE DONT FUCK AROUND LIKE THAT ..

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 5th, 2007, 9:31 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:NOT JUST SNOOP ESE ALL BLACKS SOUTH SIDE DONT fu-- AROUND LIKE THAT ..

LOL

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 5th, 2007, 10:02 pm

Somebody go whoop his ass with those little ass dinosaur arms of his.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 5th, 2007, 10:07 pm

:lol: he said dinosaur arms :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 6th, 2007, 1:43 am

ON THE REAL IF I SEEN THIS DUDE I WOULD REALLY WHOOP HIS ASS.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 6th, 2007, 8:21 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:"keep that vato out your mouth "shnoop" LOL @ this clown.
hahahahaha.
Im confused tho, how did T.I. get into that?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 8:53 am

Bassettsgv wrote:NOT JUST SNOOP ESE ALL BLACKS SOUTH SIDE DONT fu-- AROUND LIKE THAT ..
LOL..........LMAO

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 8:58 am

Y.G. wrote:ON THE REAL IF I SEEN THIS DUDE I WOULD REALLY WHOOP HIS ASS.
AGREED , ............THAT FUCHIN MUSIC WAS HORRIBLE , HE A FUNNY LOOKIN DUDE THOUGH , ......FOR SOME REASON HE JEALOUS OF T.I.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 9:01 am

IT MUST HURT YAW TO SEE BLACK LIFESTYLE.... ALL OVER THE TV & RADIO & MOVIES ........AND AROUND CALIFORNIA , FLOSSIN AND FLAGGIN IN YA FACE ........JEALOUS AS A MUTHFUCHA AINT YA !?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 6th, 2007, 10:28 am

talking shit aint gonna get you no where ... YOU FOOS WANNA WHOOP CHINOS ASS THEN GO TO WHITTTIER AND LOOK FOR HIS ASS .. HE AINT LIKE THEM BLACK RAPPERS THAT TALK ABOUT GANGSTER SHIT AND LIVE IN THE HILLS HAHHA ...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 6th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:talking shit aint gonna get you no where ... YOU FOOS WANNA WHOOP CHINOS ASS THEN GO TO WHITTTIER AND LOOK FOR HIS ASS .. HE AINT LIKE THEM BLACK RAPPERS THAT TALK ABOUT GANGSTER SHIT AND LIVE IN THE HILLS HAHHA ...
Cuz he broke.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » July 6th, 2007, 12:51 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:talking shit aint gonna get you no where ... YOU FOOS WANNA WHOOP CHINOS ASS THEN GO TO WHITTTIER AND LOOK FOR HIS ASS .. HE AINT LIKE THEM BLACK RAPPERS THAT TALK ABOUT GANGSTER SHIT AND LIVE IN THE HILLS HAHHA ...
Lmao, T.I. Would murk this nigga lyrically on the mic and probably fighting. And aint nobody scared of no damn mexican fools from whittier or where ever the fuck these fools claim to be from. Niggas is on the grind making money, while these little low budget rappers are trying to gain som publicity. Niggas aint worrying about these fools. We out here on our own game.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 2:10 pm

NICKELS wrote:
IT MUST HURT YAW TO SEE BLACK LIFESTYLE.... ALL OVER THE TV & RADIO & MOVIES ........AND AROUND CALIFORNIA , FLOSSIN AND FLAGGIN IN YA FACE ........JEALOUS AS A MUTHFUCHA AINT YA !?
READ IT AGAIN

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 6th, 2007, 2:20 pm

HAHA ME JEALOUS OF A PORCH MONKEY HAHA YOU GOT JOKES HOMIE YOU SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN ... THAT'S WHY WE GOT ALL THESE DUMB ASIANS AND WHITE KIDS GOING AROUND TALKIN LIKE BLACKS CAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT THEY SEE ON MTV , BET ECT ... FUCK BEING A FOLLOWER AND A WEAK MINDED BICHT .. BROWN AND PROUD ...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 6th, 2007, 2:33 pm

^^ theres every race that are wannabees. ive seen mexicans trying to act black, asian, and white.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » July 6th, 2007, 2:43 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHA ME JEALOUS OF A PORCH MONKEY HAHA YOU GOT JOKES HOMIE YOU SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN ... THAT'S WHY WE GOT ALL THESE DUMB ASIANS AND WHITE KIDS GOING AROUND TALKIN LIKE BLACKS CAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT THEY SEE ON MTV , BET ECT ... fu-- BEING A FOLLOWER AND A WEAK MINDED BICHT .. BROWN AND PROUD ...
If you don't wont to be a follower, then stop listening to rap. The last time I heard blacks created Rap. It shows that your a fool in the first place by calling blacks out with racial slurs, Lol. You think calling Blacks "Porch Monkeys" are going to affect us. Like I said we could give a fuck about you racist ass fools. Thats whats wrong with you insecure "Cholo" fools. You up here worrying about us blacks, & trying to affect us by calling us racial names, while we could give a fuck about you hypocrite fools.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 6th, 2007, 3:55 pm

^ I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN TORRANCE USED TO ROLL WITH THE T-FLATS TO DEL ALMO MALL AND WE WOULD PUNK THE LIVING HELL OUTTA YOU MONKEYS AND ALL YOU FOOS DID WAS TUCK YOUR TAIL UNDER YOUR LEGS AND BEG LIKE A BICHT ... THE MEDIA THINKS COMPTONE , SOUTH CENTRAL IS RUN BY BLACKS BUT ITS ALL MEDIA BS ... ACACIA BLOCK CRIPS , FRUIT TOWN PIRU , O. FRONT CRIPS AINT SHIT BUT LOUD MOUTH MU'FUCKAZ LIKE ALL BLACKS TALK TO MUCH BUT AINT BOUT NOTHING .. WE USED TO ROLL UP N DOWN THEIR HOOD ALL THEM BICHTES BE HIDIN IN THEIR PADS LIKE LIL SCARED BICHTES .. BLOODS , CRIPS AINT PUSHING NO WEIGHT IN THE CALLES .. SOUTH SIDE ITS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HOMIE ... FROM THE BxG 13 TO THE T-FLATS 13 ...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 6th, 2007, 4:03 pm

I get tired of people acting like african americans dont have power or make a serious impact in this place known as America. Give credit where its due.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 6th, 2007, 4:05 pm

NICKELS wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ON THE REAL IF I SEEN THIS DUDE I WOULD REALLY WHOOP HIS ASS.
AGREED , ............THAT FUCHIN MUSIC WAS HORRIBLE , HE A FUNNY LOOKIN DUDE THOUGH , ......FOR SOME REASON HE JEALOUS OF T.I.
Niggas just pick people to start ish with.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 6th, 2007, 5:41 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:^ I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN TORRANCE USED TO ROLL WITH THE T-FLATS TO DEL ALMO MALL AND WE WOULD PUNK THE LIVING HELL OUTTA YOU MONKEYS AND ALL YOU FOOS DID WAS TUCK YOUR TAIL UNDER YOUR LEGS AND BEG LIKE A BICHT ... THE MEDIA THINKS COMPTONE , SOUTH CENTRAL IS RUN BY BLACKS BUT ITS ALL MEDIA BS ... ACACIA BLOCK CRIPS , FRUIT TOWN PIRU , O. FRONT CRIPS AINT SHIT BUT LOUD MOUTH MU'FUCKAZ LIKE ALL BLACKS TALK TO MUCH BUT AINT BOUT NOTHING .. WE USED TO ROLL UP N DOWN THEIR HOOD ALL THEM BICHTES BE HIDIN IN THEIR PADS LIKE LIL SCARED BICHTES .. BLOODS , CRIPS AINT PUSHING NO WEIGHT IN THE CALLES .. SOUTH SIDE ITS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HOMIE ... FROM THE BxG 13 TO THE T-FLATS 13 ...
You not even from Bassett fag. Sideliners stay pretending and talking stupid shit. Aint nobody tucking they tails from no pre-teen pretenders...Black or Latino wannabe!

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 6th, 2007, 5:45 pm

that just might be the worst rap song ever made

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 6th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Sounds like someone just took a shit in my headphones after listenin to that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 6th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHA ME JEALOUS OF A PORCH MONKEY HAHA YOU GOT JOKES HOMIE YOU SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN ... THAT'S WHY WE GOT ALL THESE DUMB ASIANS AND WHITE KIDS GOING AROUND TALKIN LIKE BLACKS CAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT THEY SEE ON MTV , BET ECT ... fu-- BEING A FOLLOWER AND A WEAK MINDED BICHT .. BROWN AND PROUD ...
This forum will not tolerate racial slurs. This is your only warning. Thanks

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 6th, 2007, 9:14 pm

somebody ban this fool....this is not street-gangz.com....we respect each otha and dont talk shit especially rascist shit....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 6th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Bassett gettin live in this muhfucka

Gooooootdamn

That nigga livin fantasies and shit

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 6th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:^ I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN TORRANCE USED TO ROLL WITH THE T-FLATS TO DEL ALMO MALL AND WE WOULD PUNK THE LIVING HELL OUTTA YOU MONKEYS AND ALL YOU FOOS DID WAS TUCK YOUR TAIL UNDER YOUR LEGS AND BEG LIKE A BICHT ... THE MEDIA THINKS COMPTONE , SOUTH CENTRAL IS RUN BY BLACKS BUT ITS ALL MEDIA BS ... ACACIA BLOCK CRIPS , FRUIT TOWN PIRU , O. FRONT CRIPS AINT SHIT BUT LOUD MOUTH MU'FUCKAZ LIKE ALL BLACKS TALK TO MUCH BUT AINT BOUT NOTHING .. WE USED TO ROLL UP N DOWN THEIR HOOD ALL THEM BICHTES BE HIDIN IN THEIR PADS LIKE LIL SCARED BICHTES .. BLOODS , CRIPS AINT PUSHING NO WEIGHT IN THE CALLES .. SOUTH SIDE ITS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HOMIE ... FROM THE BxG 13 TO THE T-FLATS 13 ...

Fool you better quit with all that BxG talk if you know whats good for you. Bassett Grande does not like loud mouth netbangers....especially ones claiming them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 6th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Fool you better quit with all that BxG talk if you know whats good for you. Bassett Grande does not like loud mouth netbangers....especially ones claiming them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 6th, 2007, 10:59 pm

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2007, 7:00 am

LcBwC wrote:I get tired of people acting like african americans dont have power

That's because Black folk DON'T have any power. NONE! We do have hella potential for power though. But that don't mean s!@# if we're not utilizing our potential.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2007, 7:06 am

Young Deuce wrote:
somebody ban this fool....we respect each otha and dont talk shit especially rascist shit....

Really??:shock:

I take it you haven't read much in the "race" section...And lol @ saying "ban" dude. His talk toward us is excepted on here...

Young Deuce wrote:this is not street-gangz.com
Really? What's the difference between the two? Because I could show plenty of examples of how their the same....