LIL CUETE FROM NORWALK CA

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 12th, 2007, 2:10 am

A Ghost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Which Surenos rappers ARE racist?

some mexicanrapper was dissed other mexican rappers kuz they rap like "mayates"
Does that mean on beat? I know about what's going down with the Sureno rap but I figured homie might know a lot more than me. Bassett good lookin out for that info and hopefully you will come around one day to not hating somebody because of their color, as corny as you think that sounds, seems like the system got you guys intolerant of other races, sounding like the Hitler Youth. No disrespect, but yeah that's very foul on a human level.
It must be on a whole 'nother level in LA with that racial shit huh?

it must be kuz i have mexican homies and they neva came to me racist even they parents were nice......but why is it mexicans is the hispanic that give black the most trouble???
I dont know, it must be an LA thing with the history and everything.

I mean, out here Puerto Ricans and blacks get along pretty well, there are some Puerto Ricans that dont like blacks but for the most part they get along.

Now Italians are a different story LOL They H-A-T-E blacks
You always seem to say Italians hate blacks, yeah some history went down, but it aint always like that.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 12th, 2007, 12:37 pm

i didnt know italians hated blacks until i seen do the right thing.....

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 12th, 2007, 2:33 pm

i've seen some shit on tv about black soccer players who get attacked and called names in italy and spain ....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 12th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Young Deuce wrote:i didnt know italians hated blacks until i seen do the right thing.....
Thats a movie.. and dont u have some italians in Louie?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 12th, 2007, 10:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:i didnt know italians hated blacks until i seen do the right thing.....
yeah but alotta of them dont live by blacks...so it wouldn't be alot of racial tension...st.louis is not a in yo face fuck a black man racist city....its mo of a sneaky shady criminal type rascist place...its little things they do.......

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 12th, 2007, 10:54 pm

TeeKay wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Which Surenos rappers ARE racist?

some mexicanrapper was dissed other mexican rappers kuz they rap like "mayates"
Does that mean on beat? I know about what's going down with the Sureno rap but I figured homie might know a lot more than me. Bassett good lookin out for that info and hopefully you will come around one day to not hating somebody because of their color, as corny as you think that sounds, seems like the system got you guys intolerant of other races, sounding like the Hitler Youth. No disrespect, but yeah that's very foul on a human level.
It must be on a whole 'nother level in LA with that racial shit huh?

it must be kuz i have mexican homies and they neva came to me racist even they parents were nice......but why is it mexicans is the hispanic that give black the most trouble???
I dont know, it must be an LA thing with the history and everything.

I mean, out here Puerto Ricans and blacks get along pretty well, there are some Puerto Ricans that dont like blacks but for the most part they get along.

Now Italians are a different story LOL They H-A-T-E blacks
You always seem to say Italians hate blacks, yeah some history went down, but it aint always like that.
I dont know how it is around where you live but here just talk to any old Italian, ask him how he feels about blacks and he'll tell you. Hell do the same thing with the young ones too, (not all though)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 12th, 2007, 10:57 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
yeah but alotta of them dont live by blacks...so it wouldn't be alot of racial tension...st.louis is not a in yo face fu-- a black man racist city....its mo of a sneaky shady criminal type rascist place...its little things they do.......
Its not an in your face thing here either, I mean sometimes its happened, but the racist ones here like to pretend they arent racist when blacks are around but when its just white people they let loose.

Not only that but Ive been seeing a lot of Swastikas and "f-ck ni--ers" crap spray painted under the bridges in the white areas......

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 12th, 2007, 11:28 pm

yeah ive seen swastikas alot around my school but i really dont pay it any attention.....but im not bothered by racism from whites any mo....alot r not rascist....st.louis is gettin better because whites and blacks been mixed together here fa along time.....and most whites are democrats here 2....lol...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 14th, 2007, 4:22 pm

Young Deuce wrote:yeah ive seen swastikas alot around my school but i really dont pay it any attention.....but im not bothered by racism from whites any mo....alot r not rascist....st.louis is gettin better because whites and blacks been mixed together here fa along time.....and most whites are democrats here 2....lol...
shit like that makes me feel like just start killing fukkers

what the fukk mayne, why are people racist anyways? its fukkin retarded

and slowly and soon i think im going it to make my life mission to kill the families of racists and also the racists

fukkin stupid pricks. WERE ALL FUKKIN HUMAN.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 14th, 2007, 6:33 pm

chill racist people will always exist like it or not and its gettin worst by the min ..

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 14th, 2007, 7:05 pm

Young Deuce wrote:yeah ive seen swastikas alot around my school but i really dont pay it any attention.....but im not bothered by racism from whites any mo....alot r not rascist....st.louis is gettin better because whites and blacks been mixed together here fa along time.....and most whites are democrats here 2....lol...
You get that around most schools, its alway some kid out of the whole school who prolly wont bein doing anything like whoopin minorities, but yea, nothin serious.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 14th, 2007, 9:36 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:chill racist people will always exist like it or not and its gettin worst by the min ..
then im finna start killin muthafukkas :twisted: :evil:

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 14th, 2007, 10:37 pm

YOU'LL SEE ALOT OF RACISM IN DOWN HERE IN SOL CAL BUT ONLY IF YOU SPEND SOME TIME IN THE STREETS TO REALLY KNOW WHATS UP .. LIKE ALONSO SAID IN ONE OF EM VIDS RACISM IS THE BIGGEST LIL SECRET IN THE STREETS OF L.A COUNTY ... SHIT DOG WHEN I LIVED IN TORRANCE I SAW SURENOS ROLLIN IN A CAR YELLIN N TALKIN SHIT TO THE BLACK KIDS WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL ..

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 15th, 2007, 7:02 am

my bad yall i dont see them alot.......most of the time when i see em they around where all the white kids sit at lunch and not even the popular white kids the lame ones but whites is one of the smallest races at my school prolly 4th after blacks bosnians and vietnamese.....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 15th, 2007, 11:53 am

Bassettsgv wrote:YOU'LL SEE ALOT OF RACISM IN DOWN HERE IN SOL CAL BUT ONLY IF YOU SPEND SOME TIME IN THE STREETS TO REALLY KNOW WHATS UP .. LIKE ALONSO SAID IN ONE OF EM VIDS RACISM IS THE BIGGEST LIL SECRET IN THE STREETS OF L.A COUNTY ... SHIT DOG WHEN I LIVED IN TORRANCE I SAW SURENOS ROLLIN IN A CAR YELLIN N TALKIN SHIT TO THE BLACK KIDS WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL ..
yeah mayne i know, im from L.A., got family from the duccys, paramount, lived in watts as a kid, got fam there, got fam in the cpt, got fam in pasadena also, cuzzin in the LB, i know whats up, just been livin in the bay, where this shit dont happen.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 15th, 2007, 11:30 pm

i saw a video online were some Surenos are beating up this homeless black dude just for kicks .. that was fucked up even thought i dont like to get mixed with blacks i dont hate them some times i think surenos take the racial shit wat too far .. i seen mu'fuckaz beat up lil black kids walking home from skool fo no reason ..

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 16th, 2007, 11:33 pm

Young Deuce wrote:my bad yall i dont see them alot.......most of the time when i see em they around where all the white kids sit at lunch and not even the popular white kids the lame ones but whites is one of the smallest races at my school prolly 4th after blacks bosnians and vietnamese.....
Bosnians are kinda white, just eastern euro

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » July 16th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i saw a video online were some Surenos are beating up this homeless black dude just for kicks .. that was #%@& up even thought i dont like to get mixed with blacks i dont hate them some times i think surenos take the racial shit wat too far .. i seen mu'fuckaz beat up lil black kids walking home from skool fo no reason ..
kuz they are beast and dont give a fuck and have no heart but blacks still have sympathy like some bitches so i cant complain anymore

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 17th, 2007, 5:10 am

TeeKay wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:my bad yall i dont see them alot.......most of the time when i see em they around where all the white kids sit at lunch and not even the popular white kids the lame ones but whites is one of the smallest races at my school prolly 4th after blacks bosnians and vietnamese.....
Bosnians are kinda white, just eastern euro
they dont like bein called white they always say im bosnian not white....so i consider them that.....

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 17th, 2007, 9:18 am

People from Bosnia are caucasian i.e. white, regardless of what the Bosnian kids say!! Some of those kids would have had some tragic tales to tell of the things that happened in their country back in the 90's, bare peeps with post traumatic stress mashed up from those sides, peeps dem witnessed massacres and the likes - if traumatised kids get the gang virus, boy dem get it hard..think MS13......in UK, Somalian boys make up some of the newest gangs - boys who lived through the hell of Mogadishu and saw bare evil in thier midst...now growing up in London and getting on the gang ish like its nothing to them and beefing with home grown crews like its food for them..some of those heads are hard-core, on pure war footage seen, because of the real war they survived and brought a piece of to here...

Back to the flow......

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 31st, 2007, 9:50 am

This is why I don't give a fuck what no one says about me being a racist black demon, or an instigator for racial tensions, for the fact of the matter is, MEXICANS AND BLACKS ARE ON DIFFERENT WAVE LENGTHS, WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH ONE ANOTHER! Black folks are still thinking on that tired "dark brother and sister minority" kick, whereas mexicans as a whole-AREN'T THINKING THAT WAY TOWARDS BLACK FOLKS!

Black folks, traditionally, have had a fondness for mexicans, which mexicans never had for black folks! Simply put, as I've said in other posts, so say I now and again, in this post, on this thread, and that is-SURENO DEVIL MOTHERFUCKERS, AND THEIR SUR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH IS THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE POPULATION, MEAN BLACK FOLKS AS A WHOLE, NO DAMN GOOD! They hate us to the core, and pine for our overall destruction.

And before some racist mexican pussy comes on this thread, proclaiming the wrongs that black folks are doing to one another, well guess what devil-THAT'S NOT THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION, SO FUCK YOU, AND GO TO HELL WITH THOSE STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS AND TACTICS!

With that said, I'm not saying that black folks can't have individual friends who are mexican, but what I am saying is, that black folks ought not view mexicans any different than they do white folks, or white folks who are their friends, and whatnot. Mexicans aren't our allies, and even when black folks were talking about black power and black pride, back in the day-WE DIDN'T FUCK WITH, OR HARASS MEXICANS, IN THE SENSE THAT WAS APART OF BLACK FOLKS AGENDA!

I'm not denying that back in the day, when black folks ran certain areas of L.A., that some mexicans were fucked with, because in the end, THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY! If you live in a high crime rate area, where black gangs were committing genocide upon their own people, you'd be a fool to think that your ass was going to walk through all that rain of criminality, and not be touched by one drop. HOWEVER, THERE WASN'T AN ORCHESTRATED, INBRED CAMPAIGN, ON THE PART OF BLACK GANGS, OR BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL, TO WIPE OUT, PICK ON, SUBJUGATE, AND TOTALLY ANNIHILATE, THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY! For if that were the case-THEY WOULD'VE DEFINITELY BEEN WIPED OUT, AND NOT ALLOWED TO PROLIFERATE THEIR NUMBERS, IN FORMER BLACK ENCLAVES AND COMMUNITIES, THROUGHOUT L.A.!

Not only that, as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is, if you want a snap shot of how the average mexican, or mexican family, fared in L.A. back in the day, that was dominated by black gangs, THEN JUST CHECK OUT BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS THAT ARE RAN BY BLACK GANGS NOWADAYS, AND CHECK OUT HOW THE MEXICAN RESIDENTS ARE FARING! You'll see mexican children, playing amongst themselves, or around their black homies. You'll see mexican mothers, walking their children in strollers and whatnot, BUT CAN YOU SAY THE SAME THING IN NEIGHBORHOODS THAT ARE PREDOMINANTLY MEXICAN, WITH A STRONG SUR PRESENCE-HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NO!

But yet fools want to claim that we are the same, in how we view one another, and treat one another. It's like this, black folks have a lot of personal house cleaning to perform, I will grant you that, but with that house cleaning and personal inventory, it's not going to hurt us to realize who our friends and enemies are. Neither is it going to hurt us to realize that MEXICANS AS A WHOLE, ARE NOT OUR ALLIES, AND THINK SOOOOOOOO LOW OF US, TO WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN THINK YOU DESERVE TO LIVE, AND BREATH GOD'S GOOD AIR!

Biggest double cross has been for black folks to believe, that the mexican collective, are our friends, simply because they are a "darker minority". Maaaaaaan, eses think very low of negroes who preach that shit, for many of them feel that black folks who say such things, only preach such mess because they are ashamed of their own race, to where they want to unify with mexicans. Or they feel that your "good niggers" for thinking that way, because they know that as long as a negroe tries to unify with them, build with them, and the like-THEY KNOW THAT THIS NEGROE WILL NEVER BE A THREAT TO THEM, BECAUSE THIS NEGRO'S QUEST WOULDN'T BE ABOUT BLACK UNITY, AND BLACK EMPOWERMENT, BUT BLACK AND BROWN UNITY-WHICH AIN'T NO TRUE UNITY AT ALL!

In the end, I can say more, and I really don't give a fuck what anyone else says, but I will say that black folks who live in areas of the country, where you're beginning to receive an influx of hispanics of primarily mestizo descent (mexis and salvis)-YOUR ASSES BETTER WAKE UP! Why? Because back in the day, just as how mexis played the quiet and passive role, before their numbers began to swell, out here in SoCal to where right now they've declared war on the black population-THE SAME WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY, JUST WATCH AND SEE, FOR TIME WILL BEAR OUT WHAT I'M SAYING!

Many of those folks as a collective, will back stab you, and will despise you, no matter what type of black person you are, simply because you exist.

I may go more into details on what I meant by this last statement, later.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 31st, 2007, 12:40 pm

That's right you better adopt your white master's tactics and try to exterminate the natives, you CRAZY fool.

Your attempt to rally the troops against the natives is as futile, out of place, and out of line, as if I were to go to Africa and do the same.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2007, 4:13 pm

you really feel Aztlan is all of America? That's disrespectful to the natives land who was encroached upon by whites, and now Aztlanistas wanna go farther than the Southwest and claim all of N.America (excluding Canada). And the truth is I see both blacks and Mexicans acting like whites in terms of how they treat each other with disrespect. I haven't come upon any native African or Mexican racism for Ameridians or blacks, I see blacks and Mexicans calling each other "niggers" and "wetbacks", some blacks allying with faggot racist minuteman, cuz they think they are American as that white dude, talking gay shit like go back to your country when that white fool don't love your black ass, and a nice number of Mexicans allying with white peeps cuz they feel they are better than "mayates". Shit is all stupid if you ask me. I just say to you, look out for your people cuz their are definitely ignorant blacks out there not givin a fuck about theyself so they def. don't care if they hurt someone that doesn't look like them, and there are definitely racist ass Mexicans brainwashed the fuck out thinking cuz they are lighter or because blacks' stereotypes and history they somehow or better. But also realize, the Spanish brought that racist color shit to Mexico, and Mexicans still goin by they fucked up rules, and the Anglo whites brought they fucked up caste system over to America, and only dumb niggas who really feel that Mr. white thinks you are American, is following that dumb and foul shit about mexicans. Watch your back, and read some damn history!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 2nd, 2007, 5:40 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:That's right you better adopt your white master's tactics and try to exterminate the natives, you CRAZY fool.

Your attempt to rally the troops against the natives is as futile, out of place, and out of line, as if I were to go to Africa and do the same.
Bitch fuck you and go to hell, with your stale, tired BS! Black folks have every right to live here, die here, seeing as how we've greatly contributed to the building of this country, as well as the fact that we shedded our blood, sweat and tears for this country. And there's nothing devils like you can say, or do, to change that reality!

This land is no more your land than it is BLACK FOLKS LAND, OR EVERYONE ELSE'S LAND!! As a matter of fact, I'm glad you're on this thread sprouting such racist and devilish BS, just so that the rest of the black folks on this thread, and on this site, see how you devils really feel and operate, as well as know what they're dealing with.

Black folks ain't going no where, sucker paul muthafucka, so LIVE WITH IT! And you damn straight I'm going to try and rally the troops devil, and your pleas on why I shouldn't based on the fact that we don't rightfully belong here-IS FALLING ON DEAF EARS, AND IS A FRIVOLOUS ATTEMPT BY A CULTURAL BANDIT, SON OF A WHORE, TO TRY AND DISSUADE AND STIFLE, ANY RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION THAT BLACK FOLKS OUGHT TO HAVE!

SO BRING IT ON MUTHAFUCKA, BRING IT ON!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 2nd, 2007, 6:00 am

And another thing, devil, no one here is talking about wiping out any racial group fool, THAT'S WHAT YOUR POEPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT, IN THE FORM OF SURENOS, AND THEIR SUR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH HEAVILY COMPRISES MANY WITHIN THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY, ESPECIALLY THROUGHOUT SOCAL, DEVIL, WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR AGENDA FOR BLACK FOLKS, AND YOU KNOW THIS!

Rather, I'm talking about self-defense, and the fact that YOUR people are no friends of black folks, on a collective level, and that black folks ought to really begin to reevaluate our stances, and positions, when it comes to how we view YOUR kind.

Mexicans aren't black folks friends, and aren't our natural allies, as some ignorant and naive black folks have been lead to believe, and you know this satanic imp-SO WHY LIE AND FAKE THE FUNK! And it's not even about trying to join on to some white masters, as you claim, seeing as how you and your kind, seems to be totally beholdened to your "white slave masters," in the sense that you and your Sureno brethren our nothing more than foot soldiers for the devil's army!

Hell, you devils even ally with racist neo-nazi, and white supremacist types, and have red lights on those fools, on a street level, as well as allow white racist motherfuckers into your gangs, but yet you want black folks to feel guilty, or uneased, about using the "white man's" language and tactics, when it comes to dealing with your kind-SEEING AS HOW MANY OF YOUR KIND ARE DRENCHED IN RACIST WHITE FOLKS MENTALITY, AND TACTICS, WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH THE 'negro problem?'

Bitchmade son of devil whore, you have your damn nerves coming at me with that BS, trying to make black folks feel as if we're the guilty parties, when the most obvious reality is, IT IS YOUR PEOPLE WHO ARE THE HEIRS OF YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST SLAVE MASTERS SPIRITS, DEVIL!

The nerves of this devil, trying to switch shit up on black folks, as if we're following hook, line and sinker, the drumbeats of the devil's march, when it this devil, and his people, who are the ones with programmed, genocidal designs on our people!

This serpent is relying on black folks, through his trickery, to fall back on our preconceived notions that this devil, and his people, are our latent allies and friends, who just need to wake up to the real deal! Devils like this snake knows that ain't the truth, and knows that his kind doesn't feel that way, but rather, will use such beliefs and sentiments, to pacify black folks into non action, by claiming that our righteous indignation is similiar to white supremacists!

Well then snake-HOW ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE AND THEIR ACTIONS?? Ain't your people's actions equivalent to the klan, or to neo-nazis and various other white supremacist motherfuckers? Oh but I see, you will only tread out this type of accusation, when it comes to black folks, and our responses to your folks racist and evil ways towards black folks, but in reverse-YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WOULDN'T SAY A PEEP!

Why? Because you feel that black folks deserve every racist thing we receive at the hands of mexicans, because truth be told, you don't think we really belong here, or deserve to be here! Hell, you don't even think that we deserve to live in the houses we live in; the automobiles we drive in; and the educational institutions we matriculate in; SEEING AS HOW IN YOUR OPINION, WE DON'T HAVE A NATURAL RIGHT TO BE HERE, THEREFORE, ANYTHING WE RECEIVE AT THE HANDS OF YOUR PEOPLE, ARE JUSTIFIED!

This is how devils like you think, and you know I know this about you (ah yeah muthafucka, you know what I'm talking about), indolent racist son of a whore!

I can say more on this shit, and will do so in a rebuttal, once I'm revved up further, but with that said-BRING IT ON MUTHAFUCKA, BRING IT ON!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 2nd, 2007, 8:24 am

Oh, and lastly, if I don't get back to anyone's reply, rebuttal, or what have you, in a timely matter, it's because beginning this Monday, I'll be on a two week vacation. So if anyone has any blows, or jabs they want to throw my way, so that it will illicit a response, better do so by tomorrow, for if not, THEY'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS!

Then again, some will purposefully plan not to respond to me, until after I fully hit the scene, so that I won't be able to respond to them, in a timely matter. But that's okay, because as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-I SHALL RETURN!

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 2nd, 2007, 1:50 pm

TheReal wrote:Oh, and lastly, if I don't get back to anyone's reply, rebuttal, or what have you, in a timely matter, it's because beginning this Monday, I'll be on a two week vacation. So if anyone has any blows, or jabs they want to throw my way, so that it will illicit a response, better do so by tomorrow, for if not, THEY'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS!

Then again, some will purposefully plan not to respond to me, until after I fully hit the scene, so that I won't be able to respond to them, in a timely matter. But that's okay, because as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-I SHALL RETURN!
The GREAT SERPENT "SHALL RETURN?" You slippery, slimy, secrerious, hedonistic, HEATHEN, and FALSE orator, we don't need to know about your OTHER SIDE and journeys into your occultic, JIM JONESesque, garden of EVIL. Your libelous nature knows NO DEPTHS.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 2nd, 2007, 11:09 pm

You guys are on some Helter Skelter stuff, calm down with the end of the world race war stuff

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 3rd, 2007, 6:34 am

He said:

The GREAT SERPENT "SHALL RETURN?"

My response:

I am glad that you recognize my greatness, DEVIL. And speaking of SERPENT, it is YOU, who comes all wily, and conniving, trying to trick and deceive the black masses with your fence-hopping, talk of minority brotherhood, only to turn around and stab black folks in the back-BY ALLYING WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NEO-NAZIS, WHILE INVOKING A GENOCIDAL PLAN TO EXTERMINATE AND/OR SUBJUGATE, THE BLACK MASSES THROUGHOUT SOCAL, AND THE SOUTHWEST! Yet you call me a SERPENT? Son of a satanic whore? Damn devil, you can't get no more slithery and double-dealing than your evil ass-DEMONIAC SURENO MOTHERFUCKER!

He said:

You slippery, slimy, secrerious, hedonistic, HEATHEN, and FALSE orator,

My response:

"Orator"? Devil, NO ONE'S AUDIBLY SPEAKING ON THIS SITE, RATHER WE'RE TYPING NOTHING BUT WORDS! And as far as me being a HEDONIST-WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING, DILETTANTE? What-you're trying to match the way I throw words together, to where it has possessed your evil, soul-patrolling, cultural bandit soul to use a world like "hedonistic," which is a word that denotes a lover of pleasure?

This one word, in and of itself, which you probably plucked from a thesaurus, isn't all that penetrating, nor is it all that insulting, when it comes to someone's character. But then again, what should I expect from a satanic retard, who took the little yellow bus to school? Hell, this devil's so racist, to where he feels that despite his mentally retarded, yellow school bus education, what I have in the forms of education, I don't deserve-JUST BECAUSE I'M BLACK! Right? Yeah devil, again, you know what the fuck I'm talking about, wily, double-dealing, underhanded, delusive, misleading, two-timing, insidious-SON OF A SATANIC WHORE!

NEXT!

He said:

we don't need to know about your OTHER SIDE and journeys into your occultic, JIM JONESesque, garden of EVIL.

My response:

Yeah, yeah, RIGHT DEMONIAC BITCHMADE SURENO DEVIL! Ain't no one on this side involved in the occult, but I do know that regardless of whether you are in the occult, or not, a satanic imp minion like yourself, speaks with a forktongued serpent, who comes on one end, in the form of a non-racist peace maker, whereas on the other end, YOU ARE A RACIST, GENOCIDAL, WICKED BEAST, AT THE CORE! Remember devil, you have never denied what I posted in the above, this is why you can only mount straw man arguments (arguments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand), and lob personal insults, because like the bitchmade, nefarious rat that you are-TRUTH ONLY REPELS YOU INTO A CORNER!

Jim Jones and the Garden of Evil? If anything devil, I'm telling the truth on you and your wicked kind. Remember fool, it was you who told me that if black folks don't like the shit mexicans put them through, THEN TOO BAD, because in your opinion, this is mexican land, and any one with African descent, DON'T RIGHTFULLY BELONG HERE ANYWAY, unlike your white brethren-DO YOU REMEMBER SAYING THAT? You also equated mexican racism against black folks as being equivalent to a "home team traditions", AND IF BLACK FOLKS DON'T LIKE, OR CAN'T GET WITH THE HOME TEAM TRADITIONS, THEN WE MAY AS WELL HIT THE SCENE! DO YOU ALSO REMEMBER THAT DEVIL?? I do!

I DON'T FORGET, NOR ERASE, SHIT!

The only garden of evil that is being grown and nurtured, is the evil that your wicked and sinister, sureno demoniac brethren are tending to, along with their sur sympathizers, which comprises the majority of the mexican population of SoCal, including yourself. Yeah, you so called "non-racist" mexican devils like yourself, always pretend to be non-racist, and being against the strident actions of your racist sureno brethren, but the reality is, you feel that these devils are doing a dirty job (killing black folks), and even though it's not your cup of tea-SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!

You and your racist kind, has penetrated, and polluted, the prison system, and the streets, with your infectious and putrid, demonic spirits of racism, evil and all kinds darkness. It is your people, devil, who resides in a garden of evil, and are the progenitors of this garden's upkeep and maintenance.

I'll admit that black folks ain't perfect, but right now, we're not talking about black folks, rather, were talking about your no good, underhanded, backstabbing, pernicious people, muthafucka, and the racist garden THEY'VE PRODUCED!

He said:

Your libelous nature knows NO DEPTHS.

My response:

LIBELOUS???? Devil Motherfucker, it is your people, who go on the internet, and bash black folks, and claim to the world that we stole all of our street shit, and hip-hop culture, FROM YOUR PEOPLE! It is you devil motherfuckers, who try to divide afro-latinos, from african-americans, so as to divide and conquer FOLKS OF AFRICAN DESCENT. It is you devil motherfuckers, who perpetrate a lie, by claiming that your hatred and murder of black folks are justified, because of what we supposedly did to your kind back in the day-WHEN THE REALITY IS, IF YOU DEVILS WERE REALLY ABOUT VENGEANCE, THEN HOW ABOUT THE EUROPEANS WHO OPPRESSED YOUR PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES, BY RAPING THEM, ENSLAVING THEM, OPPRESSING THEM, AND TAKING "YOUR" LAND FROM YOUR KIND?

But oh, I forgot-YOU AND WHITE FOLKS, ARE BASICALLY LATENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND ARE IN IT TOGETHER, IN MANY WAYS, ON A GRASSROOTS LEVEL! Your people's main artery and impetus for genocide and "vengeance," is black folks, not because of what we supposedly did to your kind in the past (which is revisionist, historical BS), but rather, you're getting back at us for securing rights that you feel rightfully belong to you (even if you didn't earn them), simply because in your eyes, you're more closer to your white brethren, than black folks- buttress with the fact that you feel that we are beneath you, and don't deserve anything that we do have, even if it was earned by our blood, sweat and tears.

This is why you can easily LIBEL me as an affirmative action case, whose education, and military accomplishments, was supposedly due to the fact that people "felt sorry for me because I was black," which is a sentiment your people believe across the board, when it comes to other black folks successes and achievements-TELL ME I'M LYING! And the killer is, even if you believed we did earn what we have, YOU STILL FEEL THAT IT DOESN'T RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO US, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY EARNED ON "your" LAND, WHICH IS BS!

Tell me I'm lying KLAN IN A TANl! But yet, you call what I say against your kind LIBELOUS!! Well then guess what motherfucker-SUE ME IF YOU CAN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

With that said, if I don't get back with you today, or tomorrow, I SHALL RETURN, within the next two weeks. Yes, I'll be the black motherfucker coming on the warpath, to collect some dues. So in the end devil, EAT SHIT, DIE AND GO TO HELL, BECAUSE IN THE END, YOUR EVIL ASS AIN'T SAYING NOTHING, EITHER LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE! Peace...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 3rd, 2007, 10:26 am

SuperHO stop trying to ACT like you're doing something with your low brain wave creative writing methods. You and your supposed "intellect" are soft as a pillow. So get that through your tiny head you AFFIRMATIVE ACTION case. You know and I know that you are aren't about sh-it on the streets or in any hard science matter. 8) I have never even taken one creative writing class and still I exposed your flaws. :lol: You have no crediblity or believability. So I'll continue to view you for the quack that you are. You have placed entire belief systems into my arguments and stereotyping like no other because without creative hackery, you don't have an argument against me. You are as fake as the tooth fairy. You even have fake e-mails to match your fake personalities.

My response to "the real's" fake e-mail.

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "BIG ARNOLD" <bigarnold2008> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: the real AINT REAL!!
To: revered@graffiti.net
You know you have never done or said a thing to any Cholo. You muthafucken HACK! You really think people are stupid? If your animosity is that real then hit this Mexican up!

BIG ARNOLD
BROOKLYN/CESAR CHAVEZ AVENUE AND MEDNIK.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

Mail undeliverable
:cry: :oops:

Date: 23 Jun 2007 21:33:00 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
To: bigarnold2008@yahoo.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<revered>:
64.68.94 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <revered>: User unknown
Giving up on 64.62
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <bigarnold2008>
Received: (qmail 74768 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jun 2007 21:32:59
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

b=dRiSuTF9piAaz7SmBdAZL91i1KHwaDoAgHI2lV2j0CNTITP6pbfQlyYtLm1p3go98EQJ2F4SyOdBoGmXOvImlMVOA291ivgTe14p19G0BFVTbE2C5w037Dn3JA8mUB/uyYwD7EpvHBy5UXtqbw7/OwJULniEHedEcjzkSG93VcM=;
X-YMail-OSG:
IqzGK.AVM1kYcP6NllIr.m4mXNLy5ewJrxT9vgcgCGX3te.j_v3vo7jLZoheh9uCbkp0ru4GnDh.l.R1hDP6VOQM9kKeyMrBPMZH0q2oT.wEV6vFsKlW_inVBZ7oiW0-
Received: from [24.205.130.42] by web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:32:59 PDT
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="0-366426094-118279=:74655"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <877485>

--0-366426094-1182634379=:74655
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

You know you have never done or said a thing to any Cholo. You
muthafucken HACK! You really think people
are stupid? If your animosity is that real then hit this Mexican up!
BIG ARNOLD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

Bi-tch it's time for you to confess. When it comes down to credibility and hard facts, I OWN your punkass. :D That's OWNERATION right there and I don't care how your fingerpainting curriculum taught you to spin it. :lol:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 3rd, 2007, 1:35 pm

-SuperHO stop trying to ACT like you're doing something with your low brain wave creative writing methods.

*Calling me a ‘SuperHO’? Dig it, only a SUPERHO would waste their time on how a man expresses himself, the words he uses, and how he phrases things. This just shows me that a bitchmade devil like you has too much time on his, or her hands, seeing as how you’re trying to study, dissect, and comprehend how and why I throw words together, instead of focusing in on my arguments, which you know you can’t take down, nor handle.

And so fucking what if I have a “low brain wave” fool? Again, what the fuck does that have to do with countering my arguments and positions? I’ll tell you what is has to with it, and that is-NOT A DAMN THING!

Truth be told devil, this black man here fascinates you with his verbiage, and mesmerizes you, like a deer in a headlight with his wordplay, which on occasion compels you too even try to copy and mimic my style. This is why, again, you constantly have to harper on my wordplay, like the dog-fondling faggot that you are, simply because, YOU’RE A BITCH, who can’t deal with anything of substance and truth, I throw your way.

Just face it devil, this black man, you cannot take down, will not take down, because of my keen insight into your nature, and who the fuck I’m dealing with-which will be exposed further on down this thread.

NEXT!

He said:

You and your supposed "intellect" are soft as a pillow.

My response:

Bitchmade devil, I never claimed that I had a “high” or “low” “intellect.” Fuck an intellect devil, I’m just a black man trying to express what’s on his mind. What it is, is that you are shocked and surprised by my intellect, and so turned on by my intellect, to where you have to convince yourself and others, that the bombs I’m dropping ain’t all that potent-SEEING AS HOW THE BOMBS ARE COMING FROM THE MIND OF A BLACK MAN!

I realize that you’re a racist sureno, son of a devil whoreson, to where you would want to believe that I had the intellect of a puny runt, much like a dog fondling, womanless, piece of pig shit like yourself, but I’m sorry devil! Despite how you want to view me, or perceive me, you still can’t shake me, break my stride, nor slow me down. Then again, what you’re highlighting are the deeds of a racist Mexican sureno, in regards to how they deal with, and want to view black folks.

You see, you want to think low of my intellect, simply because you don’t want to admit how it stings, even to the joints and marrows, when it comes to conveying the truth. Truth be told, you, just like your Mexican racist brethren-CAN’T FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES, UNLESS YOU FEEL THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE BENEATH YOU, and in your bitchmade case, you can’t feel good about yourself, and lack of accomplishments in life-SEEING AS HOW YOU CAN’T CRACK THIS SHELL, WHICH IS THEREAL, AND THAT’S REAL!

This is why, again, you can’t deal with any of my arguments, but rather, present a straw man (points that have nothing to do with the argument, or arguments at hand), simply because you have no where else to go.

But that’s okay devil, I’ll engage you in your faggoty merry-go-round ride, in trying to take down the real, for in the end, it’s mere child’s play, and target practice on how to take down the devil.

SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE FOR ME?

He said:

So get that through your tiny head you AFFIRMATIVE ACTION case. You know and I know that you are aren't about sh-it on the streets or in any hard science matter.

My response:

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo devil! I realize that as a racist sureno demoniac, you would loooooooooooooooooooooove to think that I am an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION case, simply because I am a black man, and when it comes to academics, YOUR RACIST KLAN IN A TAN ASS AIN’T, AND WASN’T SHIT, WHICH THEREFORE COMPELS YOU TO WANT TO THINK LOW OF MY ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS, FOR IT WILL TAKE AWAY THE STING FROM THE REALITY THAT WHEN IT COMES TO ACADEMICS, AND INTELLECTUAL INSIGHT-YOU AIN’T SHIT! So what you need to do, again, is feeeeeeeeeeeeeel that your better than me; piiiiiiiiiiiiiiine for the day that your better than me, while all along, giving my accomplishments an “angle” or an asterisk next to it, only because as a racist sureno, you’re trying to besmirch anything a black man does, and does, DAMN GOOD!

Truth be told, you feel inferior to me. I realize your sneak, snake. Here you are demanding that I know that I ain’t shit, as if I’m going to say: “Yassa Massa, you be right.” This is why I call you, and your racist kind, double-dealing forktongued devils; klans in tans that are no better than the most virulent racist and white supremacist, seeing as how you want black folks to think low of themselves, therefore looking to you as their superiors. This is why this devil wants me to be convinced, within an inch of his life that I ain’t about shit “on the streets or in any hard science matter.”

Well first of all devil, let’s deal with what I never claimed to be! First off, I never claimed to be the baddest mofo to ever walk the streets, however, if you fuck with yours truly, while I’m on the streets, you, and your racist brethren, or anyone else for that matter, will be in for a macabre, medieval surprise. Devil, I don’t claim a set, or a street, muthafucka, for I go where I want to go, and do what the fuck I want to do-SO FUCK WHERE YOUR ASININE, BITCHMADE DEVIL ASS IS COMING FROM! Furthermore devil, WHO THE FUCK EVER CLAIMED THAT I WAS ATTEMPTING TO DROP ANY “hard science matter”?

Hell, knowing your racist ass, and how you intentionally invert things, to where in your racist world, what you know to be black, you will call white-I MUST BE DROPPING SOME ‘hard science matter,” SEEING AS HOW YOU TOOK THE TIME OUT TO MENTION IT! Fuck devil, I don’t know about you, but on this site-I’M JUST RELAYING AND CONVEYING, WHAT’S ON A BROTHER’S MIND! What-you mean to tell me that you were turned on by what I’ve had to say, to where you’ve become threatened by my truths, to where you have to try and convince me that what I’m dropping ain’t shit?

Black folks do you see how wily and crafty this motherfucker is? Honestly speaking, you take my style too seriously, but then again, what am I too expect-FROM A RACIST SURENO, DEMONIAC BIOTCH!

But to piss you off, and to affirm who the fuck I am, seeing as how you’re intentionally trying to break my stride and besmirch my accomplishments, and destroy a black man’s self esteem, which is an obsession with racist Mexican devils like yourself, I will say-HELL YEAH, I AM THE SHIT, RACIST SURENO, SON OF A DEMONIAC WHORE! And guess what devil, WHAT YOU THINK OF ME, DOESN’T MATTER! And lastly-I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU LIKE, BECAUSE THIS IS ONE BLACK MAN, WITH THE RESOLVE, TO LOOK YOU IN YOUR COLD DEVIL EYES AND SAY, FUCK YOU, EAT SHIT, DIE AND GO TO HELL!

He said:

I have never even taken one creative writing class and still I exposed your flaws.

My response:

Who gives a fuck what class you didn’t take? From the way you write, your vocabulary, and the way you try to bite my style of arguing, I can tell that you haven’t taken many classes in your lifetime. And who have you exposed, insofar as flaws, devil? Don’t get me wrong, we as human beings; definitely have flaws, but the flaws you would want to expose in me, as a black man, LAYS WITHIN THE INNER RECESSES OF YOUR WICKED MIND!

Truth be told devil-YOU AIN’T EXPOSED SHIT!

He said:

You have no crediblity or believability. So I'll continue to view you for the quack that you are.

My response:

Credibility or believability? Devil, BE FOR REAL! What credibility, or believability, that I am supposedly lacking? I have been more than truthful in telling folks who I am, as it relates to certain parts of my live, so again, wherein lays my credibility gap. Naw fool, again, I know where this shit comes from; what it is, is that you don’t want to view this black man, as the THE REAL DEAL, because if you had to, it would give your ass chills, and nightmares at night!

You know how mexicans don’t like, no, HATE, to give black folks credit for anything, but I didn’t know that it extended all the way to you racist sons and daughters of bitches, not wanting to give black folks credit-FOR LIVING THEIR OWN DAMN LIVES, BUT YET YOU WILL CALL ME A QUACK!

Look pussified, unmanly, sissified, ankle-grabbing faggot, remember, it is YOU, who seems to have a constant fascination with how I write, where I live, and what language I speak (yeah devil, you know what I’m referring to). It is YOU, who wants to know what’s inside my head, and how I’d react on the streets, in front of your racist demoniac, sureno brethren. It is YOU, who keeps talking about affirmative action, and writing courses, like a bitchmade faggot, trying to find some type of dirt on my accomplishments, because you’re a playerhating, jealous and envious, racist Mexican!

For anyone to believe, that I lack credibility, solely because they want to think of themselves being more than me; for anyone to create a fantasy world, to where they would want to believe that a black man who’s figuratively spanking his ass from pillar to post, is a beneficiary of affirmative action, when my SAT scores were in the 1300’s, is not only a white supremacist, klan in a tan, pernicious, Mexican racist, but-THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR FAGGOTY BITCHMADE ASS, A QUACK, TO THE UMPTEENTH EXTREME!

You’re a twisted quack motherfucker, who thinks he’s exposing someone, with his weak “evidence” below, but watch how I ram it back into this devil’s face!

He said:

You have placed entire belief systems into my arguments and stereotyping like no other

My response:

Bitch, GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE DEVIL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I HAVE EXPOSED YOU FOR THE DOUBLE-DEALING, FORKTONGUED, PERNICIOUS, INSIDIOUS AND FLAGITIOUS, BASTARD THAT YOU ARE! Hell devil, I’m not inserting anything into your belief systems, other than what you’re expressing! What it is, is that you’re mad that I am exposing your belief systems, that you try to mask under your forktongued and deceptive speech, and if you keep getting ornery with me, I will expose even more, from the pm debates we had, where you really showed your true racist colors devil! So in the end, you don’t know who the fuck you’re dealing with, regards to being able to pull up some shit, because like other standard issue fools you’re use to dealing with, I DON’T ERASE, NOR FORGET SHIT!

Then again, I THINK I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY!

Naw devil, I’m not stereotyping a thing, when it comes to how you think, and how you operate, because the more you try to come at me, take me down, and use your weak mind games that you’re use to using on lesser brethren, THE MORE YOUR HORNS WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD! You see, I realize that you’re a latent racist, have always known that you were a latent racist, just waiting to explode. And boy does it explode, simply because your racist feelings and mindset, as well as philosophy, towards black folks-YOU JUST CAN’T HELP NOR HIDE!

But you see, much to your severe hatred, I AM A REAL MOTHERFUCKER, WHO ON MANY OCCASIONS, WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! Why? Well, haven’t you heard- I AM THE REAL!

What you are? I’ll tell you-YOU ARE A RABIDLY, WICKED, AND LOW-BROW, MEXICAN SURENO DEVIL, WHO BELIEVES THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE INFERIOR TO YOUR PEOPLE, AND THAT ANYTHING WE HAVE, EVEN THAT WHICH WE HAVE EARNED, IS DUE TO SOME WHITE LIBERAL LARGESSE, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE COLLEGE DEGREES, OR JOBS WE HOLD!

This is why I said before, which was that-RACIST MEXICAN DEVILS LIKE YOU, WHO PROCLAIM THIS TO BE YOUR LAND, DON’T WANT BLACK FOLKS TO HAVE SHIT TO CALL THEIR OWN! Hell devil, you don’t even want black folks to even love themselves, and take pride in themselves and in their own culture. Oh no, even though you may claim to be a non-racist Mexican, it still doesn’t preclude you from desiring that all black folks walk in fear of your kind, with their heads hanging down, thinking that they ain’t SHIT!

This is why you take great lengths to tell me, to supposedly remind me, on how little, you want me to be, because as a black man-YOU DON’T WANT US TO THINK WELL OF OURSELVES! Rather, you want us to hate ourselves, and slit our damn wrists, don’t you devil!

I bet you look at that show on BET called “Baldwin Hills,” and scream FOUL! I bet you hate to see successful black folks having their shit together in L.A., because like the racist sureno that you are-YOU FEEL THAT THOSE BLACK FOLKS DON’T DESERVE ANYTHING THAT THEY DO HAVE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY’RE BLACK, AND THAT THE HOMES THAT THEY LIVE IN, SHOULD BE YOURS! Devil, you know you think this way, SO DON’T FAKE IT, AS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT!

All this goes to show you, and any other fools out there, the fact that as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-IN ME, YOU’RE NOT DEALING WITH A MAN THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOUR NATURE, NOR YOUR DAMN DIRTY WAYS!

This devil thinks he’s exposing me, when he has yet to even throw a punch!

He said:

because without creative hackery, you don't have an argument against me.

My response:

Naw devil, to the contrary, you would like others to believe that I don’t have your number, nor a plethora of arguments to smash your face in, which I constantly do, only because you’re trying to save face, and not admit the truth. This dumb funky sureno Mexican demoniac is putting on a poker face to the masses, but don’t believe the countenance he puts forward, for behind that poker face, is a scared sewer rat, lower than a piece of gnat shit!

This devil knows that he can’t penetrate my truths, and my arguments, simply because he’s an inept, intellectual, little bitchmade, sissified faggot! So what he does is claim that my penetrating arguments are only penetrating, because of some “creative hackery” on my part. This is why this devil always have to, every once in a while, like clock work, mention “creative writing classes,” for this snake is trying to convince everyone that I am a sophist, who produces arguments, with very little insight-WHEN HE KNOWS THE REAL DEAL!

I find it strange that a person who claims that they’ve exposed you for being a fake and a quack, who produces arguments that are penetrating, only because of some creative writing style, can’t then turn around, and produce counter arguments, that will blow their opponent’s ass out of the water. I mean, if I’m such a fake, a non-intellect, and a cowardly fool, DON’T YOU THINK THAT THE PERSON PUTTING FORTH THESE ACCUSATIONS OUGHT TO COME WITH THE FUNK AND FIRE? I mean, come on!

All this devil can do, is tell me how fake I am; how much of an affirmative action recipient I am; how I ain’t about shit-BUT HE CAN’T TOUCH THE ARGUMENTS OF THIS PERSON WHO’S A FAKE; AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RECIPIENT (which he uses to denote me as being an inept intellectual, and a sophist dilettante, much like himself, or rather, totally like himself); A PERSON WHO AIN’T ABOUT SHIT; AND GUESS WHAT? HE NEVER WILL! I’ll repeat-HE NEVER WILL!

This thing, this devil, this son of a demoniac whore, knows damn well I’ve exposed this sinister minister of deceit and unrighteousness, this is why, again, like the squirmy little pussy that he is, he can only produce STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS, OR PUT UP A STRAW MAN, because he has no where else to go! I have mutilated his arguments, and have violated and mesmerized his senses, to where his intellect feels skull fucked to the extreme!

Naw fool, what I’ve said about you, was the total truth, and 100% on point!

NEXT!

He said:

You are as fake as the tooth fairy. You even have fake e-mails to match your fake personalities.

My response:

Even though I am not a fake, nor a tooth fairy, guess what? I’d rather be a “tooth fairy,” who is a “fake,” than to be a dog fondling bitchmade faggot, who has to sexually molest a Chihuahua, only because your own women don’t even want you! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Tell me devil, how’s Loky Smoky doing? You know, YOUR PET CHIHUAHA, WHOSE LITTLE WEE-WEE YOU MUTILATED, TWISTED AND BUTCHERED? LOL!

This bitch is too damn easy!

NEXT!

He said:

My response to "the real's" fake e-mail.

From: "BIG ARNOLD" <bigarnold2008> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
You know you have never done or said a thing to any Cholo. You muthafucken HACK! You really think people are stupid? If your animosity is that real then hit this Mexican up!

BIG ARNOLD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

Mail undeliverable

Date: 23 Jun 2007 21:33:00 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
To: bigarnold2008@yahoo.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<revered>:
64.68.94 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <revered>: User unknown
Giving up on 64.62
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <bigarnold2008>
Received: (qmail 74768 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jun 2007 21:32:59
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

b=dRiSuTF9piAaz7SmBdAZL91i1KHwaDoAgHI2lV2j0CNTITP6pbfQlyYtLm1p3go98EQJ2F4SyOdBoGmXOvImlMVOA291ivgTe14p19G0BFVTbE2C5w037Dn3JA8mUB/uyYwD7EpvHBy5UXtqbw7/OwJULniEHedEcjzkSG93VcM=;
X-YMail-OSG:
IqzGK.AVM1kYcP6NllIr.m4mXNLy5ewJrxT9vgcgCGX3te.j_v3vo7jLZoheh9uCbkp0ru4GnDh.l.R1hDP6VOQM9kKeyMrBPMZH0q2oT.wEV6vFsKlW_inVBZ7oiW0-
Received: from [24.205.130.42] by web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:32:59 PDT
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="0-366426094-118279=:74655"
Message-ID: <877485>

--0-366426094-1182634379=:74655
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

You know you have never done or said a thing to any Cholo. You
muthafucken HACK! You really think people
are stupid? If your animosity is that real then hit this Mexican up!
BIG ARNOLD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

My response:

Devil, IS THIS THE BEST EVIDENCE YOU GOT, TO SO CALL LAY YOUR CLAIM ON MY CREDIBILITY, AND WHO THE FUCK I AM! Look bitchmade, San Francisco Treat, I realize that you pine, crave, lust and languish for the day, that you can get all up close and personal with yours truly, like the bitchmade faggot that you are, BUT DIDN’T I TELL YOU IN A PM THAT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WAS MISTAKENLY PUT OUT BY ME, AND THAT MY REAL EMAIL ADDRESS WAS revered1@graffiti.net ? You see devil, I’ve already admitted that I forgot to add the 1 to this address, IN A PM I SENT YOU, FOOL! My black ass ain’t hiding anywhere! As a matter of fact, you can search my other posts, where I’ve put up other, authentic email address, which is far different than this one.

So no devil, I’m not hiding from you, nor do I have a fake persona, much to your chagrin, and if you’re relying on this one mistake on my part, when it comes to relaying my email address information, so as to build a whole profile on how supposedly fake that I am, then I’m sorry devil-YOU HAVE NO LEGS TO STAND ON!

Again devil, I gave you my real address in a pm, and admitted that this email address was a mistaken one, seeing as how I posted it up, in a hurry, without analyzing the details.

So again fool, your ass may as well go kick rocks and suck on your own dick, COP, and fondle little Loky Smoky-seeing as how your racist ass has lost all credibility, with yours truly, and with others on this site.

He said:

Bi-tch it's time for you to confess.

My response:

The only bitch between the two of us, unfortunately for you, is YOU! And what confession are you talking about?

He said:

-When it comes down to credibility and hard facts, I OWN your punkass.

- That's OWNERATION right there and I don't care how your fingerpainting curriculum taught you to spin it.

My response:

What credibility issues am I lacking? Have I not posted up my complete email address in the above? Have I not told you previously in a pm, what my proper email address was? And is this the only thing you have to rely on, insofar as exposing me, for if this is the only thing your bitch ass has to rely on-THEN YOU AIN’T GOT MUCH!

And as far as you “owning” my “punkass,” BITCH BE FOR REAL! Ain’t no one scared of your punkass, bitch! Because in the end, giving me some street corners, ain’t the same as giving me YOUR EXACT STREET ADDRESS, so go sell your wolf tickets somewhere else, because you know that as soon as you get in my presence, you would receive a meltdown, a mental breakdown, and a severe beatdown within an inch of your life.

I, a man, whose been locked up before, and who has been on probation before, with a record, will have much to lose, if you ever crossed my path, trying to jump froggy. You see cop, who’s trying to ensnare, and play a Chris Hanson on a brother, unlike you, I got a woman, I gets pussy, and I have children, who I am living for-UNLIKE YOURSELF! I realize that you gets no pussy, seeing as how your own women don’t want you. I realize that the closest thing you have to children, are the pups that come from the loins of your pet Chihuahua, Loky Smoky, BUT DO YOUR RACIST SURENO, HATE-FILLED ASS HAS TO PLAYERHATE, AND ENTRAP A BLACK MAN TRYING WHO’S TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING?

Look devil, if I were single, and were living in a parallel universe, hell-IF THIS WAS THREE YEARS AGO, I would gladly meet you one on one, and bitch slap your racist ass, or go down in a blaze of glory, while attempting that, but seeing as how I am now a family man, trying to do right by my woman and children, well, let me just say-YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS!

And you know what? THAT’S REAL TALK! Fuck that-THAT’S ON THEREAL!

So you think too highly of yourself, while thinking too low of me as a black man, or of black folks in general. I realize that you have to hold onto something, so as to make yourself feel superior to me, seeing as how you realize that deep down, when it comes to matching up against me as a man, one on one-THAT YOU AIN’T ABOUT SHIT! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

This is why you have to think you “owned” me, just like the klan in a tan that you are. Why? Because you and your people’s mindset and philosophy, is similar to the most racist, white supremacist out there, to where you can’t feel adequate about your own manhood and stature, unless you felt you had me sequestered, and owned. Man, YOU MUST BE THE DEVIL!

So in closing, as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-if I don’t get back with you in a timely manner, it’s because I’ll be away on a two-week vacation. But never fear, because as I said in the previous post, I SHALL RETURN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LIKE, OR CLAIM TO LIKE, DEVIL! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 3rd, 2007, 4:13 pm

IF anyone one here actually has time :shock: to read all that shit ^^^^^ right there....

guess what

YOU NEED A LIFE :lol:

I can't stomach but half a sentence of this vato :lol: