O.G. MACK AND O.G. DEADEYE PIKTURE FROM the UBN

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 1:32 am

THATS LIKE CALIFORNIA NIGGAS ONLINE OR IN THERE HOOD SWEATIN NEWYORK REAL NIGGAS .........STARTING NEW BASED GANGS IN CALI OR CHICAGO ...

INFATUATED WITH FRITZ , JACK FORST , ALPO , AND PREACHER .....BUT THERE NOT THEY GOT THERE OWN FREEWAY RICK ROSS , AND WAYNE DAY , AND THERE OWN CALI GANGS .........

AFTER 95 NEWYORK DIED AND A BUNCH OF LITTLE NIGGAS AND WANNBEES MAKE UP THE PRESENT DAY NEWYORK......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 1:38 am

AS I WAS SAYING IMAGINE CALIFORNIA NIGGAS STARTING A WHOLE BUNCH OF FAKE NEWYORK BASED GANGS ....NAMING THERE SELVES AFTER , NEWYORK STREETS AND AVE.

8TH AVE GANG , LENNOX AVE. MOB , FLATBUSH GANGSTAS , JAMAICA AVE , BEDSTUY BANGERS , BROWNSVILLE RYDERS , ...WEBSTER AVE HUNTAS........LMAO :lol:

NEWYORK GOT CORNY , ITS JUST A MEMORY OF ITS SELF ,......PEACE TO THE LAST OF THE REAL BLACK GANGSTERS " OF NEWYORK GHETTOS AND THAT GAVE IT ITS REPUTATION BACK TO THE 30 'S

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 6:43 pm

NICKELS wrote:AS I WAS SAYING IMAGINE CALIFORNIA NIGGAS STARTING A WHOLE BUNCH OF FAKE NEWYORK BASED GANGS ....NAMING THERE SELVES AFTER , NEWYORK STREETS AND AVE.

8TH AVE GANG , LENNOX AVE. MOB , FLATBUSH GANGSTAS , JAMAICA AVE , BEDSTUY BANGERS , BROWNSVILLE RYDERS , ...WEBSTER AVE HUNTAS........LMAO :lol:

NEWYORK GOT CORNY , ITS JUST A MEMORY OF ITS SELF ,......PEACE TO THE LAST OF THE REAL BLACK GANGSTERS " OF NEWYORK GHETTOS AND THAT GAVE IT ITS REPUTATION BACK TO THE 30 'S
The ish is homo and they had a chance to not be homo with it and what did they do....walked str8 into being homo. Dudes like that ish. So many people have said it that now and the people that should be listening are, but at the same time how can you go back and undo the ish that NY niggas have set up?? Its no way that they can get all those dudes riding CA sets (crip or bdog) on one accord.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 26th, 2007, 7:13 pm

NICKELS wrote:AS I WAS SAYING IMAGINE CALIFORNIA NIGGAS STARTING A WHOLE BUNCH OF FAKE NEWYORK BASED GANGS ....NAMING THERE SELVES AFTER , NEWYORK STREETS AND AVE.

Harlem Godfathers....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 26th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Ayo Nicc, How u callin Pistol Pete a real G and knoccing Bloods and Crips in NYC. SMM is a blood set my man.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 26th, 2007, 9:29 pm

sex money murder started off a regular bx drug crew...they somehow someway got caught in the madness of the ubn...but alotta smm in different hoods is dropping the blood title & going back to the normal smm...i think jersey smm heads is still pushing the blood shit though & other boroughs but alotta smm members in the bronx is dropping the blood title & going back to originality..hopefully all smm members worldwide go under the original money taker gang

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 27th, 2007, 7:12 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo Nicc, How u callin Pistol Pete a real G and knoccing Bloods and Crips in NYC. SMM is a blood set my man.
BECAUSE PETE WAS ' NOT " A BLOOD WHEN HE MADE HIS NAME ....THAT FAKE BLOOD BULL SHYT STARTED WHEN THEY ALL GOT KNOCKED IN THE PENN

HE MADE HIS NAME BY HIS OWN MEANSAS A STR8 UP BLACK GANGSTA.... NOT LIVING UNDER A GANG REPUTATION

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 27th, 2007, 7:19 am

zip3ace wrote:

Harlem Godfathers....
HOMEBOY MOVED FROM HARLEM TO CALIFORNIA ..........ITS NOT CALIFORNIA DUDES , JUST MAKING IT UP , AND TAKING A NAME , .......HE WAS FROM HARLEM NEWYORK , ORIGINALLY , THATS EXCEPTED WHEN YOU ARE FROM THERE.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 27th, 2007, 7:22 am

Qdawg wrote:sex money murder started off a regular bx drug crew...they somehow someway got caught in the madness of the ubn...but alotta smm in different hoods is dropping the blood title & going back to the normal smm...i think jersey smm heads is still pushing the blood shit though & other boroughs but alotta smm members in the bronx is dropping the blood title & going back to originality..hopefully all smm members worldwide go under the original money taker gang
yeah thats true bekause i asked a g-hine blood from jersey is sexmoneymurder was still ubn and he was like yeah in jersey they r

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 28th, 2007, 7:22 am

NICKELS wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

Harlem Godfathers....
HOMEBOY MOVED FROM HARLEM TO CALIFORNIA ..........ITS NOT CALIFORNIA DUDES , JUST MAKING IT UP , AND TAKING A NAME , .......HE WAS FROM HARLEM NEWYORK , ORIGINALLY , THATS EXCEPTED WHEN YOU ARE FROM THERE.
From what I read, it seems u dont respect neither.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:21 am

YOU CANT COMPREHEND ,

I RESPECT .....IF ITS ORIGINATED FROM THE ROOT SOURCE , DONT JUST WAKE UP AND CLAIM " WITH OUT "BEING PUT ON BY THE ORINGINAL TEAM TO OR SET ..EVERYBODY GOT A HAND ME DOWN STORY ...

I RESPECT IF A DUDE GO THERE AND GET PUT ON THERE ......OR CALI NIGGA CAME HERE AND PUBLICY SAID THATS MY TEAM I STARTED THAT THERE ...OR YEAH THERE AFFILIATED...

I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT , EXCEPT LIKE ABOUT 4 TO 5 SETS .........

YOU GOT FAKERS AND YOU GOT REAL GANGBANGERS .......AND A HUNDRED THOUSAND CLAIMERS ........

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 29th, 2007, 2:43 pm

Yea thats true. Americans and now other countries have a love affair with gang culture. Even the sets that have been acknowledged by the home set, still have fake dudes saying they on the set when they not.
The military is even having problems with people serving that have been apart of gangs claiming, hittin up tanks and barriers, and even putting people on.