Spider speaks on Crips,Wayne & Jim Jones,NY Banging,50,a

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Spider speaks on Crips,Wayne & Jim Jones,NY Banging,50,a

Unread post by Trav » August 7th, 2007, 4:37 pm

By Martin A. Berrios

As cliché as it may seem, patience still holds to be an important virtue for many. Spider Loc is one of them. After two years of running with Suge Knight at the Row and waiting in the wings of the G-Unit umbrella for another three calendars without a debut album, the West Coast heavyweight still hasn’t lost his focus. His platinum reputation on the streets is not enough.

With time ticking away, Loc puts in his own work in the '07 with the independent release of West Kept Secret: The Prequel. Spider keeps no secrets, as he files his OG report on the current status of the Unit, the real about gang banging and his blue blood.

AllHipHop.com: What’s the current situation with G-Unit now? Not too long ago 50 Cent had a conference call with every on G-Unit basically explaining the free financial ride was over?

Spider Loc: First of all when 50 made those statements about the type of water he cutting off within the G-Unit camp, I want to clarify that I have never been a recipient of that type of water [in] any way; I’ve never received any of that extra change or none of that. All of the money I have received from my situation was the money that was negotiated contractually. That was apparently relationships he had with the other artists. The situation is G-Unit is G-Unit. We all feel the same way, we still pushing for the best. It’s big business involved. The boss doesn’t own G-Unit all by himself. He has other deals with other people corporately who help with the decisions for G-Unit and I don’t feel he’s totally happy with his situation with those people. It has had a trickle down effect to the camp.

AllHipHop.com: Was it a problem for you to release West Kept Secret on an indie while you wait?

Spider Loc: The thing is… like you said in your statement; he’s not going to be responsible for anyone financially so at that same time you can’t expect anybody not to take of themselves financially. So 50’s statement about that label doesn’t change the reality about me making my bread. It was never no issue; he never expressed any of that to me.

AllHipHop.com: You were in the streets heavy before the deal, can you discuss your come-up?

Spider Loc: From way back, deep down, I always just had the faith and belief that I was going to somehow have success being in the music game, and that I was going to take care of myself solely by creating music. I always loved rap. I got fed up with the same old cycle in the streets, and not seeing any progress in my life, [so] I decided to take it a little more serious. I started bumping into people and networking and one thing led to another, and I ended up in a seat similar where I always imagined being in.

AllHipHop.com: You are well known on the streets for your rep as a gang-banger, how did you get into that aspect of your upbringing?

Spider Loc: When I grew up, it was everywhere around me. It was extremely attractive to me. Everywhere I turned banging was taking place.

AllHipHop.com: When I was growing up, Menace II Society painted a clear picture of what L.A. was like before I got the chance to travel out there. Did that movie have any impact on you?

Spider Loc: Funny, when Menace II Society came out, I started traveling going here and there. I started noticing how people out of town, particularly down South, looked at [me] as a character from Menace II Society. [Boyz N’ the Hood and Menace II Society] really mark a period in time because anything you ever seen on screen, [Menace] for sure has given the best depiction of how wild it was out here.

AllHipHop.com: While you were in the West did anything paint a picture about the East Coast for you got out here?

Spider Loc: My thing about the East, I didn’t learn about it through music or movies. I had very good friends from New York that I trusted their perception of anything they told me because they were real good friends. So more so when I got to New York, I was confirmed of the things my partners told me. From New York in the early ‘90s, it changed dramatically. My partners used to laugh at us about the gang s**t, they were clowning. I always thought they were going to s**t on the gang-bang type n***as, but the time I got out to New York, there was gang banging on every corner I went to.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think it’s being represented correctly, or do you think it’s more of a fad out here?

Spider Loc: I see a lot of elements that would want me to think it’s a fad, but I also see people that are taking it to heart. It only takes one rider in any neighborhood to kick the dust up. No matter how off base the whole thing may be, I see the situation over there as having the potential of getting real bad. Everyone has enemies and we all got guns, it will be more common to find out that gang-bang enemies are going at each other with these weapons. It’s not that intense out there right now, it can only lead to that direction. It’s going to get worse.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think the original idea of behind being a Crip (Community Revelation In Progress) got lost?

Spider Loc: It’s definitely been lost. I’ve learned from some of my G partners from the ‘60s and ‘70s that the basis of the whole Community Revolution In Progress was lost behind a female. I heard that n****as got along perfectly well got until it was over a female. Something that simple caused it to turn into the bottom line.

AllHipHop.com: You were rolling with Suge Knight when you first got on. How did you hook up with him?

Spider Loc: One of my homeys Big Ant from the hood, he was running around with a guy named Magic who had Done Deal Records. Magic had landed a meeting with Suge about landing a label deal. Magic and Suge were speaking, Suge was describing the type of artist he was trying to meet. My big homey Ant spoke up and said you need to meet [me]. So I went up there to Beverly Hills and I spit for him. Suge promised me that he was going to put me out and that turned out to being a two year period of being in his camp and never really doing a deal with him and never really going to another level, besides where it started. I eventually asked him to remove my name and picture on the [Death Row Records] website and that I couldn’t be represented by his label anymore. But I experienced a lot of good things while I was there. I was able to record along Eddie Griffin and do some writing for Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez. Just to be around her before she died, being the legend she is, was a good experience. And plus I became acquainted with a Hip-Hop mogul like Suge Knight. That’s something no one can take away from me. I didn’t compromise anything about me by being around him.

AllHipHop.com: Did the thought ever run through your head that a lot of his previous artists had trouble with money, etc.

Spider Loc: Of course, that’s probably one of the primary reasons I never signed any of the contracts he presented me with.

AllHipHop.com: So he offered you a deal?

Spider Loc: Quite a few deals.

AllHipHop.com: Were the deals funny, or were you just not ready to sign?

Spider Loc: Those weren’t good deals at all. [The] first deal he gave me didn’t mention money at all - except the percentage that he would take of your money. But as far as advances or what kind of money he would be forwarding, [they] never came up in the contract at all. Not to mention on that on two different drafts you finally see some numbers in it, but the numbers were so insulting, it was like damn.

AllHipHop.com: Was it a conflict of interest since he’s Blood affiliated?

Spider Loc: Hell nah. It’s the same way America can be at war with any country at any given time, but the leaders of those two countries can sit down and discuss the terms.

AllHipHop.com: So you leave Death Row and meet Young Buck correct?

Spider Loc: I happen to be in Atlanta, I bumped into Young Buck through mutual acquaintances and rapped for him and impressed him to a point where he allowed me to accompany him to his video shoot a couple of weeks later. I rapped for 50 Cent in L.A. and he immediately offered me a spot on his roster.

AllHipHop.com: Is it true you were the one that got Buck’s chain back when his boy D-Tay got stuck for the G-Unit spinner in Chicago?

Spider Loc: You see, I’m neither going to confirm or deny that.

AllHipHop.com: You and The Game have been going at it for a while, it seemed like things had gotten quiet between the both of you. In April, you released a joint called “Toe Tagz.” You were going at Game pretty heavy on there. Why even address it again?

Spider Loc: We had already been through it. Out of nowhere Tony Yayo name gets in the media with a situation involving Jimmy Henchmen’s son. [The Game] takes it upon himself to release a song and he put my name in it. He particularly put my name in it, so it was just a response. I was never moved by any of the comments he’s ever made about me. When you out here pretending to be me, there’s not much you can say about me.

AllHipHop.com: Is The Game’s G-file certified out there or is it more for marketing?

Spider Loc: Hell nah he ain’t certified! He ain’t no street n***a, but when you figure West Coast music from this time [to] all the way back, to be the biggest on the West, there have never been any qualifications to be no real street n***a. I feel like a real n***a to be certified on these streets on this level without dropping an album, I’m the only one with this major exposure. The only people that I can vouch for on a street level gang-bang-wise is Tray Dee, CJ Mac, Jayo Felony, and C-Bo. Even when it come to N.W.A., who is credited for starting this gangster s**t, Dr. Dre [and the rest] wasn’t no gang-bangers. The most popular West Coast rapper has never been an official n***a.

AllHipHop.com: Would you throw Snoop Dogg’s name in that commentary?

Spider Loc: The thing is Snoop wasn’t a gang member before Death Row days. He became a gang member after “Deep Cover,” and he had came out.

AllHipHop.com: Why did you go at Nas, Fat Joe and Jim Jones too?

Spider Loc: Actually the Nas, and Fat Joe line came about because [The Game] used their names in “Body Bagz” as support. That was a direct response to what he said about Nas and Fat Joe. F**k anybody he mentioning that supposed to be supporting him. The Jim Jones [diss] is based upon that he a brand new Blood. He a funny style tight jean, tight t-shirt wearing fake Blood n***a.

AllHipHop.com: What do you think about Jim Jones and let’s say a Lil’ Wayne who are perceived on the streets as to be all of a sudden gang members?

Spider Loc: I feel like it’s very goofy for a Black man to become a public figure and have a positive light in the public and then add something as negative as gang-banging to their repertoire. I feel that’s the mistake that cost Tupac Shakur his life in a lot of ways. Once he became a leader and a figure in Black entertainment, he went backwards. He then attached gang-banging to his resume. Also, throwing up a rag doesn’t make you gang member, that ain’t s**t. Colors or none of that s**t matter [either]. I wear more red than half the Bloods in the industry so that don’t make me no Blood. My blood is blue, my activities that I’ve done in my life with my homeys just based that we from the same hood makes me a gang member. Not the fact I was willing to wear blue or because I had a blue rag. I just think it’s corny when you a man that’s obviously financially well to do and living the life of entertainment and then turn around and do something like that. I look at gang-banging as a mistake in my life, so if I hadn’t done this up until this point in my life I definitely wouldn’t start now.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think these rappers who are now making their gang allegiance clear are really certified?

Spider Loc: They might be certified, but there are some real Bloods and real Crips that’s running around with the b***h boy, [The] Game. I’m from a city of nothing-ass n***as, and the average gang-bang n***as will attach himself to anybody that will be a benefit to them. They don’t give a f**k, it’s like selling protection. They going to let a n***a holler whatever they want as long as it’s going to be good for them. It can be Jim Jones, it can be KRS-One.

AllHipHop.com: Let’s talk about the West Kept Secret: The Prequel. Is this an album or would you classify it more as a mixtape?

Spider Loc: [It’s] a mixtape that I was putting together and I was going to put out myself. But then I was offered an actual mixtape deal with Koch and it’s going to be distributed on a larger scale than the mixtapes I put out prior. It’s a warm up; it’s like an appetizer before the main course for my G-Unit album called The World Wide Web. I got Ice Cube, Papa Smurf, Sniper and my artists on my record label Baymaac Records.

AllHipHop.com: Realistically when will World Wide Web see the light of day?

Spider Loc: Well the way it looks to me once Curtis drops, the next two G-Unit releases will be a G-Unit album and a Spider Loc album. Which one will be first, I’m not quite sure, but those will be the next two things after Curtis.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 1:52 am

GOOD POST ..........FAKE ASS WANNABEE GANG MEMBERS

REAL "G" ARE MANPULATING NEWYORK WANNABES TO SEND MONEY TO THEM IN THE PENN SO THEY CAN CLAIM THERE HOOD IN ANOTHER STATE "

MYSPACE ONLINE BANGERS .......LMAO

IF THEY CAN MANIPULATE YOU AND GET SOME KIND OF BENEFIT OFF YOU ,..........A SPOT TO GET AWAY FORM THE HOOD ACROSS STATES - HUSTLE WORK - SOME ASS FROM AROUND YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD - AND CORNY GANG GROUPIES TREATIN THEM LIKE A KING LISTENING TO EVERY WORD THEY SAY , CALLING THEM A OG " ........INFATUATED FANTASY CLOWNS .......

BITCH NIGGAS IS GETTING PIMPED . BY OTHER HOOD NIGGAS FROM ACROSS THE STATES .......FROM ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD THATS JUST AS POOR OR POORER .....WHEN U GOT YOUR OWN REAL NIGGAS FROM YOUR OWN STATE ..........DUMB ASS MISGUIDED YOUNG NIGGAS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 2:00 am

CRIPS ROCK RED TOOOOOO AND BLOODS WEAR BLUE AT TIMES .............THINGS HAVE CHANGED ,

THE EASTCOAST IS BANGIN COLORS ..............NOT WHAT THESE BLACK " GANGS REPRESENT OR THERE NEIGHBORHOOD BEEFS THATS ONLY IN CALI

THE EASTCOAST IS PLAYING A ROLE PLAYING GAME , CLAIMIN AND LEARNIG AT THE SAME TIME

SNOOP BECAME CRIP AFTER .........HIS MUSIC ....FUNNY LMAO

JIMJONES A FAKEEEEEEEE ASS BLOOD , BRAND NEW , FASHION STATEMENT GANG MEMBER - THE GAY MAFIA CAPO

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2007, 3:12 am

Spider loc is kinda hatin on that shit talkin bout Snoop and NWA, but most of what he say is true though.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 8th, 2007, 9:43 am

Spider loc shouldn't even talk about NWA and snoop like that cause those niggaz been in the rap game even before his azz hop into to it especially lil wayne.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » August 8th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Hell wrote:Spider loc shouldn't even talk about NWA and snoop like that cause those niggaz been in the rap game even before his azz hop into to it especially lil wayne.
Everyone has opinion on everybody they are public property. Him and Snoop been goin back and forth thats nothing new. He's not dissing there music just shedding some light on the backrounds your not dissing if you telling the truth.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » August 8th, 2007, 4:39 pm

By the way he said Ren,and Yella was messin with the Southsides and Eazy was messin with Kelly Park or some shit. I guess he sayin they were never active gangbangers,i'm pretty sure he know bout this,shit he grew up with Baby Lane.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 9th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Hell wrote:Spider loc shouldn't even talk about NWA and snoop like that cause those niggaz been in the rap game even before his azz hop into to it especially lil wayne.
He didnt say nothing about their music, he said something about them being in the streets on some gang bang ish. It is what it is.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » August 9th, 2007, 1:57 pm

LcBwC wrote:
He didnt say nothing about their music, he said something about them being in the streets on some gang bang ish. It is what it is.
true

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 9th, 2007, 8:39 pm

that was a great post and like he said he ran across some cats in nyc that was official every b and c out here aint bs or fake, and the cats he ran across im real tite allies of so i know they aint no suckers.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 9th, 2007, 10:55 pm

bg-loco why do you always try to stretch the line & prove its real b's & c's upnorth?especially to dudes on here of all places..you can go but so far to try to explain stuff to ignorant dudes...after saying that comment you just said tomorrow its gonna be a new thread with some shit about ny b's & c's...you should just kick back & relax & pay it nomind

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 11th, 2007, 8:03 am

LcBwC wrote:
I already know.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 11th, 2007, 9:27 am

Hell wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
I already know.
so why you feel like he shouldnt have said anything about their gangbanging, just cu.z they made music before him.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 12th, 2007, 2:50 pm

yo q nah i jus feel everyone is jus like hatin on nyc, and thats the only state with fake b and c's so im jus holding my home.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 12th, 2007, 4:48 pm

that comes with the territory with being from ny the animosity out of towners have for our city...people will always find something to talk down about ny,in a way thats a good thing because some ignorant people in this country made it seem like its cool for these other cities to be followers except ny which we really aint but all you can do is laugh & kick back brother loco

Axis of Evil
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Axis of Evil » August 12th, 2007, 7:36 pm

whats spider loc done.. who can vouch for him as bein a real street nigga

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 12th, 2007, 9:08 pm

Qdawg wrote:that comes with the territory with being from ny the animosity out of towners have for our city...people will always find something to talk down about ny,in a way thats a good thing because some ignorant people in this country made it seem like its cool for these other cities to be followers except ny which we really aint but all you can do is laugh & kick back brother loco
Dudes was trippin on what the West was doing, moves we were making. From gangbanging, to the music industry, to everyday life. Now they jumping on it like its the thing to do. Dudes that c that will speak on it and somewhere it gets translated into "hating"

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 13th, 2007, 11:45 am

NICKELS wrote:CRIPS ROCK RED TOOOOOO AND BLOODS WEAR BLUE AT TIMES .............THINGS HAVE CHANGED ,

THE EASTCOAST IS BANGIN COLORS ..............NOT WHAT THESE BLACK " GANGS REPRESENT OR THERE NEIGHBORHOOD BEEFS THATS ONLY IN CALI

THE EASTCOAST IS PLAYING A ROLE PLAYING GAME , CLAIMIN AND LEARNIG AT THE SAME TIME

JIMJONES A FAKEEEEEEEE ASS BLOOD , BRAND NEW , FASHION STATEMENT GANG MEMBER - THE GAY MAFIA CAPO

kill your self and stop hatin

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 13th, 2007, 1:43 pm

sup are those rumors true that snoop offed someone and supposedly his bodyguard took the blame for it?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 13th, 2007, 2:02 pm

[quote="LcBwC"][quote="Qdawg"]that comes with the territory with being from ny the animosity out of towners have for our city...people will always find something to talk down about ny,in a way thats a good thing because some ignorant people in this country made it seem like its cool for these other cities to be followers except ny which we really aint but all you can do is laugh & kick back brother loco[/quote]

Dudes was trippin on what the West was doing, moves we were making. From gangbanging, to the music industry, to everyday life. Now they jumping on it like its the thing to do. Dudes that c that will speak on it and somewhere it gets translated into "hating"[/quote]

majority of the dudes "jumping on it" now was lil babies when this east & west stuff was jumping off,alotta the dudes who clowned the west is dead or doing long bids..if they was still around the "lil babies" would of had hood dudes to look up ,big difference family

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 13th, 2007, 4:55 pm

I cant speak on the numbers of who was around when the hating was there or not, but its older dudes that were alive then and alive now that gangbang. Older dudes are the ones pushing it...but we all have our view points.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 13th, 2007, 10:53 pm

ay long beach you know the average age of a ny og? under 24 at tops 26-27...dudes in they 30s for the most part is doing they own thing/40's=forget about it/50=s no comment

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 14th, 2007, 1:53 pm

Yea ive heard dudes are young like that, but either way they were around when dudes were on CA lifestyle. Its not like just cuz older dudes arent banging that the younger generation was completely cut off from their lifestyle.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 14th, 2007, 2:18 pm

NEWYORK JUST NEED TO GET OFF CALI DICC AND MOVE ON .........NEWYORK IS WAY DIFF NOW , DIFF PEOPLE , NOT THE ORIGINAL STREET NIGGAZ , BE ORIGINAL ...AT LEAST RESEMBLE THE OLD NEWYORK , IF THESE NEW MOFOS GONE COPY SOMETHING , ....LESS THAN 3 YEARS FROM NOW NEWYORK IS GONE BE DEAD , A MEMORY ........JUST ANOTHER STATE , HAS BEEN ........ALL ORIGINALS ARE MOVING AWAY....

THATS WHY DUDES IS READING FEDS AND DONDIVA ...REAL NEWYORKERS FROM THE PAST , PISTOL PETE ROLLACK WAS THE LAST BLACK GANGSTER...AT LEAST I THINK

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 15th, 2007, 8:16 am

NAH HE WASNT THE LAST G IT WAS PLENTY OF THEM WHO ARE UNDER THE RADAR, I WOULD SAY NYC IS ALWASY GONNA BE WHAT IT IS, back IN THEY DAYS IT WAS CRAZY OF THE HOOK, ITS A BIT CALM NOW, THANKS TO THE PIGS WHO IS ON EVERY GOD DAM CORNER, AND THATS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT IS CONSISTENTLY HIRING.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 15th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Its no doubt that there are real Gs all over the world, not just out west...but the dudes that are faking it is pure comedy.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 15th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Fucc it, ABK Any body gets it no matter what color u bangin. If niggas aint feelin Blue Flags or Red rags in NYC, then don't . Bloods and Crips is worlwide now. Break bread ya'll, get that paper. Oh yea Pistol Pete is a NYC Blood.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 15th, 2007, 3:19 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:mess it, ABK Any body gets it no matter what color u bangin. If niggas aint feelin Blue Flags or Red rags in NYC, then don't . Bloods and Crips is worlwide now. Break bread ya'll, get that paper. Oh yea Pistol Pete is a NYC Blood.
lol typical NY shit

they like

"yo we took yo shit and yall dont be mad cuz we doin it, get money my n1gga!"

:lol:

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 15th, 2007, 4:16 pm

look at this shit . some dudes from NY talking bout they killing RAZA and they on Some BK shit ...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 15th, 2007, 5:23 pm

Debate on that will never end. Comedy how topics always end up here....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 15th, 2007, 11:44 pm

Ayo Pistol, It is what it is chief. I mean we can go forever arguin about this topic. Just like everywhere else Niggas picc up flags go through shit and learn from it. But when u start thinkin bout shit that really matters, bangin don't pay the bills. U gotta get ur pesos by any means.Cali niggas are either gonna feel us or not. It makes no sense to give respect if u aint gettin it cacc. Yea they started it but for some reason it got over here.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 16th, 2007, 2:34 am

THIS TOPIC GOES ON AND ON

LETS END IT ,

NEWYORK " STOP SUCHING CALIFORNIAS DICH " ......IF YOU NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA AND WAS NOT PUT ON THE HOOD OR COURTED ON TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD

THEN YOUR SUCKING ANOTHER GHETTO JUST AS POOR AS YOURS..........BE ORIGINAL ,AND STOP THE FANTASY BULLSHYT.

BUT HEY , THIS IS THE NEW PEOPLE & GENERATION OF NEWYORK , THE NEW DICH RIDERS ,,,,,,,,,,,NEWYORK IS ALWAYS GONE BE LABELED AS FAKE GANGBANGERS , THERE CORNER HUSTLE CLIQUES USING GANG NAMES ...WACKKKKKKKK

LET IT GO NEW " NEWYORK NICCAS .........YOUR LIVING A FANTASY YOUR NOT OFFICIAL CRIPS AND BLOODS ........
YOUR A COVER BAND FOR A REAL ROCK GROUP , YOUR SINGING THERE OLD SONGS , WANTING TO BE RESPECTED

TO THE REAL ORIGINAL BACK IN THE DAYS , NEWYORK BLACK GANGSTERS " ....G ' s UP ............FAKE WANNABEES DOWN ON YOUR KNEES ,

COPS OR NO COPS .......A GANGSTER GONE DO HIS THING , PISTOL PETE ROLLACK WAS THE LAST MOST WELL KNOWN BLACK GANGSTER , AND HE IS ON LOCK DOWN , NO ACTIVITY .....EVEN IF HES CLAIMIN OR NOT CLAIMIN A NEW GANG WICH HE WAS " NOT " WHEN HE MADE HIS NAME AS A STR8 UP HUSTLER ..........NOW HE CLAIMIN IF THATS TRUE , CAUSE PRISON IS HIS LIFE NOW ......AND THATS THE POLITICS INSIDE , IF HE CHOOSES TO THAT NOW , ITS OVER FOR HIM .......IN THAT SAMLL CELL ,
ITS ALOT OF KIDS CLAIMIN ...CRIPS AND BLOODS IN NEWYORK , AND SOME LITTLE YOUNG DUDES , WHOS LIFE IS FUCHED AND CANNOT GET A REAL JOB , SO THEY FUCHED UP THERE OWN LIVES ...AND WILL FUCH UP OTHER PEOPLES , MISERY LOVES COMPANY ....FUCH BANGIN

DEATH OR PRISON YOUR CHOICE ...........OR PARALYZED 4 LIFE ...... A REAL CRIP-PELED NICCA . THE EXCEPTION ....