MR. CAPONE-E GETTING EXPOSED FINALLY !!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MR. CAPONE-E GETTING EXPOSED FINALLY !!

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 7th, 2007, 10:07 pm

ABOUT TIME SOME ONE EXPOSED THIS MU'FUCKA FOR WHAT HE IS . FOO GOES AROUND TALKIN LIKE A CHICANO PRETENDING HES MEXICAN TRYNA ACT LIKE HE KNOWS SPANISH .. ABOUT TIME SOME ONE EXPOSED HIS BICHT ASS AND HIS FAKE VARRIO ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 7:46 am

haha fukkin capone-e, little b1tch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6eCibhoKtTE& ... ed&search=

^ haha @ this video, you see the part with capone-e and his friend with the tec, his homie acting all retarded and stuttering on the questions, because he knows that capone-e bought him that tec and to act like hes a rider :lol:

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 11:28 am

HES A BICHT MAN .. I SEEN THAT FOO TRYNA TALK IN SPANISH . CAPONE-E WAS LOCKED UP FOR A DAY I THINK AND HE CAME OUT THINKIN HE WAS IN THE PEN FOR A YEAR AND HE GOES AROUND SAYING "MAN WHEN I WAS BUSTED I WAS THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE AND THAT I NEEDED DO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD WITH THIS RAP THING" COME ON HOLMES A FUCKIN DAY AINT ENOUGH TO GET A VATO THINKING THAT SERIOUS HAHAHA...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 8th, 2007, 12:23 pm

Snapper is even more of a joke.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 12:25 pm

LOL YEAH BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT CAPONE-E

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 1:21 pm

basically caphony-e's career's over, his homies seem like some busters too, they bout to be like bloods in NY, a fukkin laughinstock.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 1:23 pm

n i aint hatin just curious, are capone-e's eyes like fukked up twisted or somethin because you never seen him without locs on.

n is that fool Big Lokote real? hes from high-power right?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 1:25 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HES A BICHT MAN .. I SEEN THAT FOO TRYNA TALK IN SPANISH . CAPONE-E WAS LOCKED UP FOR A DAY I THINK AND HE CAME OUT THINKIN HE WAS IN THE PEN FOR A YEAR AND HE GOES AROUND SAYING "MAN WHEN I WAS BUSTED I WAS THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE AND THAT I NEEDED DO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD WITH THIS RAP THING" COME ON HOLMES A FUCKIN DAY AINT ENOUGH TO GET A VATO THINKING THAT SERIOUS HAHAHA...
LOL a day?! i seen album covers with him in like a state pen wearin county blues and mess, i thought he went in for a couple years, he was saying in some interview *i got locked up, was thinkin bout the homies* n mess, i thought dude was in for somethin, but a fukkin day?

god dayum i went in juvie for like 2 months when i was 13 years old n held it down more then capone-e, hahaha.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 5:17 pm

theres a vid somewhere in the net with capone-e without the locs and his eyes look deep black like them terrorist dudes you see on the news .. some dude said he never takes the locs off cause hs eyes are funny as fuck and give away his true identity(pakistani) hahaha ..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 5:22 pm

HI POWER HAS ALOT OF BICHTES .. STARTING WITH LIL TWEETY THE DUDE THINKS HES A G CAUSE HIS BRO IS FROM A LEGIT HOOD , MR. CRIMINAL IS FROM A WEAK ASS GANG WITH 10 FOOS IN IT .. CAPONE-E IS THE BIGGEST BICHT IN HI POWER ..1ST HIS VARRIO CYCLONES 13 ISNT EVEN LOCATED IN WEST COVINA OR ATLEAST IVE NEVER SEEN THEM AND NONE OF MY HOMIES EVER HEARD OF EM ..BIT LOKOTE IS A REAL RIDER FROM EAST SIDE 4TH ST FLATS IN EAST L.A BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY CAPONE-E IS PAYING HIM TO HANG WITH HIM TO PROTECT HIS ASS FROM THE MANY FOOS THAT WANNA SNACHT HIS ASS UP .. NOBODY LIKES CAPONE-E . HE HAS FOOS FROM HARPYS TRYNA GET AT HIM .. HE HAS FOOS FROM PUENTE TRYNA GET AT HIS ASS , A COUPLE OF MY HOMIES WANNA FUCK HIM UP TOO ...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 6:08 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HES A BICHT MAN .. I SEEN THAT FOO TRYNA TALK IN SPANISH . CAPONE-E WAS LOCKED UP FOR A DAY I THINK AND HE CAME OUT THINKIN HE WAS IN THE PEN FOR A YEAR AND HE GOES AROUND SAYING "MAN WHEN I WAS BUSTED I WAS THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE AND THAT I NEEDED DO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD WITH THIS RAP THING" COME ON HOLMES A FUCKIN DAY AINT ENOUGH TO GET A VATO THINKING THAT SERIOUS HAHAHA...
Being locked up a day can make you think a lot, but he's still a joke.

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » August 8th, 2007, 7:18 pm

there used to be a lil type of hood called cap (crazy ass pakies) something like that...than fools from CYCLONES came there and got all of them in..and thats how that hood started, they got alot of fools in hood in other citys too, like diamond bar,walnut,and RH...but that was more in the early to the late 90's...dont know about there hood now and days

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 9th, 2007, 1:52 am

pistolslanga wrote:haha #%@& capone-e, little b1tch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6eCibhoKtTE& ... ed&search=

^ haha @ this video, you see the part with capone-e and his friend with the tec, his homie acting all retarded and stuttering on the questions, because he knows that capone-e bought him that tec and to act like hes a rider :lol:

THIS FOOL SAID THAT MEXICANS RAP ABOUT THINGS THAT GO ON IN THE STREETS AND BLACKS RAP ABOUT GIRLS AND MONEY. I WONDER IF THAT FOOL HARD THAT NEW CAPONE AND NATE DOGG THEN AND I ALSO WONDER IF THE FOOL HAS EVER HEARD NIGGAZ LIKE THE RELATIVES, WC, OR ICE CUBE LOL!

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 9th, 2007, 9:57 am

mexicans are just jealous and retarded and are gona forever use that lame excuse that black people rap about cars money and bitches, they need to shut the fuck up with that lame ass shit. they need to realize you cant make videos about the hard core shit like DUHH fuckin lames and mexicans sound stupid when they rap they cant ryhme and cant say shit right

"aye vato they call me lil bandit and mayates can stand it im from that big bad sur side and we ride with pride yeah foola nd we smash on you busters kuz you fools cant stop us" and blah blah they rap stupid man

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MR. CAPONE-E GETTING EXPOSED FINALLY !!

Unread post by SEKRET » August 9th, 2007, 10:29 am

Bassettsgv wrote:

ABOUT TIME SOME ONE EXPOSED THIS MU'FUCKA FOR WHAT HE IS . FOO GOES AROUND TALKIN LIKE A CHICANO PRETENDING HES MEXICAN TRYNA ACT LIKE HE KNOWS SPANISH .. ABOUT TIME SOME ONE EXPOSED HIS BICHT ASS AND HIS FAKE VARRIO ..
that video actuly looks good

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 23rd, 2008, 8:07 am

WHAT ABOUT MAD GLOCK RECORDS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 24th, 2008, 10:59 pm

SEKRET wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:

that video actuly looks good
I'm surprised to see you say that after all the shit you just talked & it is funny how CAPONE-E tries to make it look like he was in the pen.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 30th, 2009, 4:35 am

anyone seen the part when snapper & his boys go up 2 the hi-power guy at the car show n jump him is it jus me or as soon as the hi-power guy gets up snapper runs off like a lil puta n starts talkin shit like he all hard n shit

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 26th, 2009, 2:37 am

i knew a homie, who personally knew snapper and a few others on the dvd. dreamer in the dvd used to be a part of HI Power, until he wasn't down enough or something like that. He was also from Cyclones. Some of my homies told me, Snapper never banged or shit... He's just another person dresses like a cholo and using it for stupid shit.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 27th, 2009, 1:57 pm

CAPONE E MITE NOT BE RAZA BUT HE HAS PUT IN WORK FOR THE SUR,AND THAT FOOL WAS LOCKED UP FOR YRS,HES BEEN BANGING FOR ALMOST 20 YRS,IM BK MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,CRIMINAL AND SILVERLAKE R DOWN,HI POWER IS ALL REAL BANGERS,THEY GOT VATOS FROM PICO NUEVO,CYCLONES,4ST FLATS,SILVERLAKE,ALLEY BOYS,SS MADERA,ES COLONIA CHIQUES,MADGLOCK AND LOW PRO JUST STARTED SAYIN SHIT CAUSE THEY AINT REAL AND THEY AINT SELLING RECORDS,LOW PRO GOT SCARED WHEN CRIMINAL PULLED OUT A STRAP AT THEM,CRIMINAL WAS IN A SHOOT OUT LESS THEN A YR AGO WHEN VATOS FROM CARNALES 13 SHOT AT HIM,HE PULLED OUT HIS STRAP AND SHOT BACK,I GIVE THEM RESPECT CAUSE THEY REAL,MADGLOCK WAS TALKEN SHIT TO ME SAYIN THEY WERE GONNA BE POSTED UP AT A CARSHOW IN SD IN SEPTEMBER,I WENT TO IT AND NONE OF THOSE PUSSIES WERE THERE

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 14th, 2009, 8:34 pm

Man, as for capone-e he aight...but one thing that there'z too much hispanic rap style nowadayz...you dont see any asian g'z n e more rappin, no offense.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 15th, 2009, 11:48 am

TO ME RAP IS KINDA DIEING,MOST CHICANO RAPPERS R GETTIN MONEY BUT THE ONES WHO R MAKING THE REAL CASH IS HI POWER CAUSE THEY CONNECTED,the HOMIE LIL GANGSTER FROM WS18ST 106TH TWS IS MAKIN IT BIG TO,HES WORKIN WITH FOOLS THAT WORKED WITH 2PAC AND OTHER BIG TIME ARTIST,the DIFFERENCE TO ME BOUT CHICANO RAPPERS AND HIP HOP RAPPERS IS CHICANO RAPPERS MAKE MONEY BUT THEY STILL KEEP THERE TIES TO THEIR GANGS,HOODS, ALL that,HIP HOP ARTIST SELL OUT TO FAST

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 15th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Thats true Menace BUT you can make more $$$ by selling out and dropping all that crip shit, blood shit, varrio shit...

I mean, personally I dont like Snoop but him signing w/ T-Mobile and doing all these goofey ass commercials is netting him millions...

Until a Chicano artists drop their varrio ties, they are relegated to signing w/ Indie type labels...

Cause no white corporate Amerikkkan record company wants some beaner saying "fuuck mayates" or giving shouts to their varrio...

Just one of those games people have to play...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 18th, 2009, 9:47 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Thats true Menace BUT you can make more $$$ by selling out and dropping all that crip shit, blood shit, varrio shit...

I mean, personally I dont like Snoop but him signing w/ T-Mobile and doing all these goofey ass commercials is netting him millions...

Until a Chicano artists drop their varrio ties, they are relegated to signing w/ Indie type labels...

Cause no white corporate Amerikkkan record company wants some beaner saying "fuuck mayates" or giving shouts to their varrio...

Just one of those games people have to play...
THATS TRUE,I GOT HOMIES THO WHO R RAPPIN THAT THEY MAKIN GOOD ASS MONEY,I MEAN HI POWER THEY BIG AND THEY KEEP THEIR GANG TIES,LOOK AT TUPAC AND EAZY E,THEY STAYED TRUE TO THERE HOODS AND THEY NEVER SOLD OUT

OliveVistan42
What city do you live in now?: Sylmar

Unread post by OliveVistan42 » July 20th, 2016, 5:31 pm

You can't believe shit Snapper says about
Capone E because they both were in the same group and didn't say shit about each other back then just like Ice Cube and NWA. When they were in the same group Capone E would make it seem like Snapper was a real gangster and down for his shit just like Snapper about Capone E. But as soon as they break up they start to talk shit about each other by making up lies. And Capone E is not Pakistani he is half Armenian just like Criminal. Who gives a fuck they put it down for the Brown and I can relate to what they are both rapping about. Many black rappers are studio gangsters and only in it for the money. Another thing before saying Capone E and Criminal are not of Mexican descent look up Joseph Morgan he was a member of the Mexican Mafia he had no Mexican ancestry. I'll stop listening to Capone E and Criminal the day another Chicano rapper smacks them in the face and don't do shit about it like bitch as Knightowl.