Page 1 of 1

tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 1st, 2004, 9:40 pm
by SCeric
when tupac got killed the southside crips went to war with suges gang and i guess the south wiped out suges gang? any info on this?? BGcasper

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 1st, 2004, 10:52 pm
by bgcasper
WELL ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE .... AND ITS NOT LIKE THE WAR GOT STARTED BY TUPAC DEATH ,WE WERE AT IT WITH FRUIT TOWN AT THE SAME PERIOD AND NIGGAZ GOT KILLED FROM BOTH SIDE AND THAT WAS ON BEFORE DEATH ROW GOT EVEN INVOLVED ,NOW WHO WIN WHO LOST WELL THE SAME OL ANSWER THE BLACC RACE LOST THATS 4 SHO

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 1st, 2004, 11:06 pm
by SCeric
i read that sh*t in a news article they said southisde threw them a whoopin

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 1st, 2004, 11:19 pm
by mike89
bgCASPER wrote:WELL ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE .... AND ITS NOT LIKE THE WAR GOT STARTED BY TUPAC DEATH ,WE WERE AT IT WITH FRUIT TOWN AT THE SAME PERIOD AND NIGGAZ GOT KILLED FROM BOTH SIDE AND THAT WAS ON BEFORE DEATH ROW GOT EVEN INVOLVED ,NOW WHO WIN WHO LOST WELL THE SAME OL ANSWER THE black RACE LOST THATS 4 SHO
STILL AT WAR OR NO :?: :?:

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 22nd, 2004, 12:15 pm
by ALGERIAN souljah
That I don't understand is why tupac start beef with Orlando?
And all that fuc*** death row are females coz they smashed Orlando with all their biitches..

Fu** death row and fu** suge

Tupac was a dope artist but when he wanted to play gangster he died..

RIP the both

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 22nd, 2004, 12:55 pm
by SCeric
i agree with you

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: July 22nd, 2004, 12:56 pm
by mike89
SCeric wrote:i agree with you
same here you both right

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: August 3rd, 2004, 2:34 am
by Y.G.
SCeric wrote:i read that sh*t in a news article they said southisde threw them a whoopin



BY ANY CHANCE WERE YOU THERE BECAUSE IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WOULD KNOW HOW THE FRUIT TOWN AND LUEDERS PARK GET DOWN HOMIE.

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: August 3rd, 2004, 6:12 am
by E`S`T
IN RANDALL SULLIVANS BOOK, "LABYRINTH" IT TALKS ABOUT THE SHOOTINGS FOLLOWED BY PACS DEATH IN CPT..IT IS AN INTERESTING BOOK FOR ALL U THAT WANT TO KNOW THE OUTS AND INS SURRONDING PAC'S DEATH...IT HAS NAMES OF GANGSTERS AS WELL AS WHAT HOODS THEIR FROM, OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, IT TALKS ABOUT SSCC, LPP, MOB PIRU, CSCC, R60'S, ETC...ALOT OF THE GANGS KILLINGS WERE INTERTWINED WITH PAC, ORLANDO, SUGE, IT'S A WEB THAT IS ALL CONNECTED, BUT, PEOPLE FROM CPT OBVIOUSLY KNOW THE REAL DEAL.....

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: August 4th, 2004, 10:56 am
by Panik
I remember they had an article on the was in a magazine back in the late 90's where they tracked all the related shootings and murders. Both sides took some major hits. I used to kick back up there with some kelly's and NH's, and it was VERY HECTIC around that time. All hoods involved are still around, nobody got wiped out, but they all lost plenty homies.

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 3:49 pm
by Masta-Ace
E`S`T wrote:IN RANDALL SULLIVANS BOOK, "LABYRINTH" IT TALKS ABOUT THE SHOOTINGS FOLLOWED BY PACS DEATH IN CPT..IT IS AN INTERESTING BOOK FOR ALL U THAT WANT TO KNOW THE OUTS AND INS SURRONDING PAC'S DEATH...IT HAS NAMES OF GANGSTERS AS WELL AS WHAT HOODS THEIR FROM, OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, IT TALKS ABOUT SSCC, LPP, MOB PIRU, CSCC, R60'S, ETC...ALOT OF THE GANGS KILLINGS WERE INTERTWINED WITH PAC, ORLANDO, SUGE, IT'S A WEB THAT IS ALL CONNECTED, BUT, PEOPLE FROM CPT OBVIOUSLY KNOW THE REAL DEAL.....

Yea, That's a good book.

And wasn't it Mob Piru that started the war?

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 8:55 pm
by Seig_Hail(DPG)
R.I.P Tupac an R.I.P Biggie smalls i hav luv 4 the both of dem dey r the ones who bought gangsta shit 2 us so i respect that but the beef dey had with each otha wasint wref the wars dey had goin on.

wars started on my turf 4 all that shit crips killin bloods, bloods killin crips west and east wars even started i had heaps of family shot dead R.I.P all the brathas killed

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 9:11 pm
by Dr Funky
Seig_Hail(DPG) wrote:R.I.P Tupac an R.I.P Biggie smalls i hav luv 4 the both of dem dey r the ones who bought gangsta shit 2 us so i respect that but the beef dey had with each otha wasint wref the wars dey had goin on.

wars started on my turf 4 all that shit crips killin bloods, bloods killin crips west and east wars even started i had heaps of family shot dead R.I.P all the brathas killed


Wait aren't you from New Zealand??

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 27th, 2005, 1:49 pm
by BG MLOCO
YES IT DID CAUSE BUT I FEEL IN THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART IF PUFFY DIDNT GET BIG JAKE( SUGES BODYGUARD AND MEMBER OF CPP) THEN BIGGIE WOULD BE ALIVE.3X

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 28th, 2005, 12:30 am
by NoPeace
was big jake the one that got taken out when some fools ran up in the studio?

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: April 29th, 2005, 7:54 am
by BG MLOCO
NOPE HE WAS KILLED IN ATLANTA AT NITE CLUB, BY PUFFY'S PAID GOON SQUAD.3X

Re: tupacs death caused wars

Posted: December 5th, 2011, 7:43 am
by 0036double
if anything his death stopped them cause if both of them were still alive theyd prolly still be beefin cause they DID shootem & Biggie WAS trapped off in Cali scared after that