Music video w/SOS & suicidals

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Music video w/SOS & suicidals

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 8th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Anyone know the title of the song & artists? I think they were called "the boneyard".

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 8:29 pm

gotta luv those sos'rs

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Music video w/SOS & suicidals

Unread post by andrew » June 4th, 2009, 9:39 pm

i thought sos was suicidal.....and the crip thingt happened later starting in mid 90s.....i remember some of the older ones were still suis in 95 or so

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 12th, 2010, 12:42 pm

andrew wrote:i thought sos was suicidal.....and the crip thingt happened later starting in mid 90s.....i remember some of the older ones were still suis in 95 or so
It's the other way around. SOS were Crips then they got into the Sui style, then they went back to Crips.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 29th, 2010, 8:15 am

Silencioso wrote:
andrew wrote:i thought sos was suicidal.....and the crip thingt happened later starting in mid 90s.....i remember some of the older ones were still suis in 95 or so
It's the other way around. SOS were Crips then they got into the Sui style, then they went back to Crips.
Almost, SoS were cripping the entire time, 10th St Dawgs were on that ECC/SoS tip the entire time, and the Silverado Parkers (32nd streeters) were crip through that too.
Suis sprung up completely independent of SoS, like the other Sui gangs, but there were grips of uSOS in it, so it just turned into SuicidOS, then SuisidOS, then 15th street SoS Suisidal Town Crips around 92-93.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 29th, 2010, 8:20 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Anyone know the title of the song & artists? I think they were called "the boneyard".
The Samoan homie's name is "OG Dougy aka Dougy Nuts aka Dougy Nutty" and the white fool was "Lil' Bone" from Sui Town 15th street.
You can see OG Joe Fob (rip), one of the founders of Sa gang come out in that video too.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 29th, 2010, 8:22 am

Forgot to mention, Og Dougy was from the 10th Street DAWGS set.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 1st, 2010, 1:28 am

^I can't view this vid from where I'm at. Is this the rap vid they did from early 90's? If thats the one posted than I've seen it on youtube. Pretty dope! Remember that ol skool Boo-Yaa? That ish was tight back then also.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 1st, 2010, 2:17 am

triplethreat wrote:^I can't view this vid from where I'm at. Is this the rap vid they did from early 90's? If thats the one posted than I've seen it on youtube. Pretty dope! Remember that ol skool Boo-Yaa? That ish was tight back then also.
Yea i love that old school shit too!

Im guessing you meant this one:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 1st, 2010, 2:22 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
You can see OG Joe Fob (rip), one of the founders of Sa gang come out in that video too.
Coincidence. This was suggested to me in "related Videos".

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 1st, 2010, 8:57 am

Sentenza wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:
Coincidence. This was suggested to me in "related Videos".

[/youtube]
Yeah, he passed away late last summer of semi-natural causes, by that I mean it wasn't gang related but his choice of lifestyle definitely contributed to his untimely demise. He'll be missed though, he was one of those born leader types, big brother figures and anyone who ever had the pleasure of meeting or hanging with this fool knew it.
RIP

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » July 4th, 2010, 12:03 am

fucking wankstas!posers wannabees! Dressing like a vato ,getting inked and throwing gang signs like one ! when they were in Samoa they were wearing skirts and chopping coconuts but came to the states trying to be a vato -yet at the same time hating ! Who the fuck these wannabe vatos calling a wetback??Take my ass to the border? Is this what this wannabe vato said with teh dickies and hand signs and trying to dress like an ESE but calling a fool a nigga confused ass embarrassed of their race -MY nigga ,dressing like a chicano---shit I get why they would be ashamed -their women look like men....their style is a joke and they have nothing they contributed to LA except talking like a black and dressing and fronting on being a vato ----fuck this samoan ! and this video ........madafucker calling people wetbacks and border crosser ----didnt those east side longos ---wipe the floor and drop a ton of asians and samoans? If this coconut fake ass fool wouldve dissed the longos instead of a whole race -then maybe I wouldnt have taken offense to him trying to be a vato.....these fools are an embarrassment---plastic cholos .........

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 5th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Ha, do you go into every asian or islander thread and spew that "wannabe ese" shit over and over?
You're posts are quickly becoming my favorite to just skip over.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 5th, 2010, 2:42 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Ha, do you go into every asian or islander thread and spew that "wannabe ese" shit over and over?
Yea man, i wanna see how that works out.

J/K... :mrgreen:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 5th, 2010, 9:19 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Ha, do you go into every asian or islander thread and spew that "wannabe ese" shit over and over?
You're posts are quickly becoming my favorite to just skip over.

You guys are wannabeesssssssssss!!!!wanksters I am seriously the video above at 2:o5 is talking about "TREAT YOUR ASS LIKE A WETCACK"...and "MAKE YOUR ASS RUN TO THE BORDER DIRTY ASS WETBACK"..........................so that is more then enough reason to call you coconuts on how yu dont even have a way to gangbang and that EVERYTHING in your supposed hoods is a chicano ripoff because your embarrassed of being khmer and uso.....isnt it obvious! You come here throw your religion away -start dressing like mexicans -get tattooed in the fashion they started ,throw gang signs -graffiti like them -talk like your black .....yet you act your proud? why dont you just say straight up mY culture aint about shit so -I act like you cuz at least you have self respect......you know what you fools look like??? ever seen those white boyz with fubu on like vanilla ice? .........we got this samoan rapping about durty wetbacks....when we took his whole deameanor from us! oh yea -you dont know how to be proud about your race like us and represent honorable NAH you gotta be wanksters and try to bang on the originators in a rap video while PRETENDING to be a proud uso or khmer? .......does it bug you fools so much that you cant dress, cant bang , cant write, cant be yourselves and that everytime you see an ESE it just makes you feel phony ?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 5th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Yea man, i wanna see how that works out.

J/K... :mrgreen:

hahahaha!! TATTOOED IN STRAIGHT VATO FASHION ........THROWING GANG SIGNS LIKE AN ESE ...........BUT WITH A BLACK FLAVOR>>>>>>>SAMOAN PRIDE???WHAT A JOKE! BE YOURSELVES !! WANKSTERS

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 5th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Tell me about phony ESE.......stupid ass fools dying for this shit and getting life sentences for something you aint BE YOURSELVES ,.....you buddha head......stop rapping about "WETBACKS" and go pray to buddha......freaking plastic cholos
Attachments
cambodian buddha.jpg
WHO THEY REALLY ARE.........
cambodian buddha.jpg (2.26 KiB) Viewed 21611 times
cholos of the 1990s.jpg
REAL........
cholos of the 1990s.jpg (94.56 KiB) Viewed 21610 times
cambodian.jpg
FAKE
cambodian.jpg (40.84 KiB) Viewed 21610 times

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 5th, 2010, 9:31 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
The Samoan homie's name is "OG Dougy aka Dougy Nuts aka Dougy Nutty" and the white fool was "Lil' Bone" from Sui Town 15th street.

AT 2:05 this plastic cholo calls mexican people wetbacks and says he going to make us run to the border....well then can we have our clothes,demeanor,slang,gang signs,tattoo patterns....back before we leave?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 6th, 2010, 1:49 pm

mayugastank wrote: AT 2:05 this plastic cholo calls mexican people wetbacks and says he going to make us run to the border....well then can we have our clothes,demeanor,slang,gang signs,tattoo patterns....back before we leave?
Thats some foul shit. You are right.
But its gang banger slang if i remember correctly. Well at least i have heard black gangs calling mexicans wetbacks too or mexican gangs calling blacks "mayates", asians "chinks" etc. Do you get offended by that too? I doubt it. And by the way, if you take your tattoos with you, then you gotta find a new word for that. Why? Cause "Tattoo" is a polynesian word. They laid the foundation long before any mexican person even existed in America (and blacks and whites too of course).

And by the way. Before America even existed: Gangs existed, gang signs existed, slang existed, tattoos existed. Not the way they do now. But to claim its completely original is out of bounds for any of these things.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 6th, 2010, 11:29 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mayugastank wrote: AT 2:05 this plastic cholo calls mexican people wetbacks and says he going to make us run to the border....well then can we have our clothes,demeanor,slang,gang signs,tattoo patterns....back before we leave?
But its gang banger slang if i remember correctly. Well at least i have heard black gangs calling mexicans wetbacks too or mexican gangs calling blacks "mayates", asians "chinks" etc. Do you get offended by that too? I doubt it. And by the way, if you take your tattoos with you, then you gotta find a new word for that. Why? Cause "Tattoo" is a polynesian word. They laid the foundation long before any mexican person even existed in America (and blacks and whites too of course).
And by the way. Before America even existed: Gangs existed, gang signs existed, slang existed, tattoos existed. Not the way they do now. But to claim its completely original is out of bounds for any of these things.

YEA...okay...but aztecs were tattooed well into into the 1500s' .......so I mean who gives a shit? What I am saying is that what tattooing is now-the patterns-writing-designs-day of the dead themework-the urban symbols-......is all us all day and really if I was mexican and got a Samoan war design wouldnt I be an idiot? Well thats exactly what they did! They gave the charra ---asian eyes, tehy took the writing we first used on skin and started doing it 2...I mean there is nothing unique about these people---I get that alot of what we have has come from other cultures but mexicans are a mixed people to start with.....we have a really artistic culture-and art means fashion?.....because we definetly own the style of the street. Now under 15 years ago only chicanos were getting that style of tattoo-that style of writing.......we actually have come up with an artform totally seperated from mexican culture-interbleded with everything around us.......and if you aint getting that it is hard to be yourself when your surrounded by a differnt culture -then I dont know! throughout it all chicanos have been able to take living amongst different cultures and still be able to have something totally unique! Thats the symbol of a strong culture

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 7th, 2010, 8:55 am

mayugastank wrote: Thats the symbol of a strong culture
No one ever doubted that. To me its also a very likeable culture, as i have some mexican friends.
But the way you overstress that makes it look like you are more insecure & doubtful about that then anything else.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 7th, 2010, 10:55 am

Sentenza wrote:
mayugastank wrote: Thats the symbol of a strong culture
No one ever doubted that. To me its also a very likeable culture, as i have some mexican friends.
But the way you overstress that makes it look like you are more insecure & doubtful about that then anything else.

Not even I have just found mexican people-or more so mexican american people lacking in knowledge to what they have contributed to the world street culture. Afterall almost entirely everything that is "cool" to youth comes from USA. Many chicanos dont even know -that the oldest gangs are mexican american and that they are located here-nor do they know that we have a whole style of chicano art seperate from the mexican culture-and they dont even see how -"others" have adapted and adopted so much of our culture. I stress it because I hope that some chicano comes by and reads it and wakes up like dam hes right!.....There was a thread on here speaking on the origins of gang culture( of which is synonomous with street culture) and we had chicanos dating our gangs to the 1940s....yet in ELA that is still a fairly new gang. Now after continously stressing that the oldest modern and still thriving gangs in America are here in ELA -I finally got blacks to admit that there is not a one black gang in America with the history of ELAs -half dozen gangs. 38th st....Clovers....Dogtown....El Jardin....Maravilla.....White Fence.....and many more *....these so called "gangs" have taken street culture in America and in many ways made it what it is. Yet at every turn we have either ignorant people denying the truth or downright hating and lying. So by me stressing it I make sure -to -keep that focus.I mean you yourself posted a picture where you could plan as day see the styles of SOS and how they took just about everything from black and chicano gangs,of which black gangs in America took whole swaths of our stilo to make modern day crips and bloods. This east coast -versus west coast rivalry...in reality is a battle amongst the trends of the blacks in NYC against the trends of the chicanos of ELA..for the heart of Americas street . I dont think Ive heard anyone verbalize or put it so much into perspective, as I have been able to

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » July 7th, 2010, 11:37 am

Sentenza wrote:

alot of chicanos call mexicans wetbacks/mojados. It's used the same as paisa, the ones that come over here and try to look down on chicanos for not knowing every word in the spanish dictionary get disrespected. I will never understand that shit. My abuelito is puro mexicano, lived in East Los n his parents were from Mexico and he doesn't give mexicans shit for not speaking spanish, neither did his parents. But for some reason paisa's think every mexican desendant in America should be fluent and that's why chicanos disrespect those ones n call them wetbacks.

Most people use wetback as a slur for any mexican, even if he was born in the US, which means he couldn't be a wetback.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 8th, 2010, 2:19 am

MCD wrote:
alot of chicanos call mexicans wetbacks/mojados. It's used the same as paisa, the ones that come over here and try to look down on chicanos for not knowing every word in the spanish dictionary get disrespected. I will never understand that shit. My abuelito is puro mexicano, lived in East Los n his parents were from Mexico and he doesn't give mexicans shit for not speaking spanish, neither did his parents. But for some reason paisa's think every mexican desendant in America should be fluent and that's why chicanos disrespect those ones n call them wetbacks.

Most people use wetback as a slur for any mexican, even if he was born in the US, which means he couldn't be a wetback.
Hmm, i guess its the usual problem of immigrants, that some identify with their original heritage and some with their new home and between those you are going to have tensions.
From what i heard there are also many Chicanos in LA pissed at immigrants and fighting immigration for the same reasons white and black people do it. Because they are scared to lose their jobs to them, scared of crime etc.
My girlfriend is the daughter of immigrants too and she is facing the same problems with her people. She is very educated and speaks 6 languages, but some of her people consider her a traitor because she is mingling with a german, not staying true to her roots the way she is supposed to be etc. BS in my eyes.
Its some fake pride i guess, also with the paisas i mean. If you are in a foreign environment people tend to cling to their roots even more then the people back at home, you know what i mean?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 8th, 2010, 6:12 pm

No its on the usual problem of recent arrivals versus native born chicanos. This video is an outright racist hate speech ...for anyone who just entered this thread at 2:05 -this Samoan calls mexicans WETBACKS and tells us to get back to the border -while dressing like a wetback and getting his whole demeanor from one. Its jealousy pure and simple. They cant stand looking like the idiots they do -samoan blood, asian crip, dressing mexican ....what a freaking joke. Be yourselves. Go chop down a cocunut tree or pray to buddha -stop fronting you look goofy ESE.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » August 7th, 2010, 11:48 am

I think someone is exaggerating on a thread once again. I could see why what the Samoan said sounded offensive, but I think it could mean what someone else said & he also could've just been talking about immigrants. Doubt he hated all Mexicans & looked dressed in typical 90's fashion.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 11th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Rudog wrote:I think someone is exaggerating on a thread once again. I could see why what the Samoan said sounded offensive, but I think it could mean what someone else said & he also could've just been talking about immigrants. Doubt he hated all Mexicans & looked dressed in typical 90's fashion.

Typical 90s fashion there you GO!!! trying to take the style of cholo dress and incorporate it to everyone....YEA!.....how about the gang signs and gang tatts in the fashion of a VATO? lets face it samoans are ashamed of what they are thats why they drop the hulu skirts and pick up the dickies and act and live like a vato --who by the way have been in that fashion for 110 plus years starting with DOGTOWN 13 in 1890 ...to present day /phonie ass fool

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 8:20 am

mayugastank wrote:
Rudog wrote:I think someone is exaggerating on a thread once again. I could see why what the Samoan said sounded offensive, but I think it could mean what someone else said & he also could've just been talking about immigrants. Doubt he hated all Mexicans & looked dressed in typical 90's fashion.

Typical 90s fashion there you GO!!! trying to take the style of cholo dress and incorporate it to everyone....YEA!.....how about the gang signs and gang tatts in the fashion of a VATO? lets face it samoans are ashamed of what they are thats why they drop the hulu skirts and pick up the dickies and act and live like a vato --who by the way have been in that fashion for 110 plus years starting with DOGTOWN 13 in 1890 ...to present day /phonie ass fool
Got any pics of DogTown Vatos from 1890?

Hispanics invented OLD ENGLISH font, true story.

:arrow:
theres the door to fucking nutsville homie.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 8:31 am

get ya facts straight homie, and brush up on the history....ALL HISTORY.

If you had you'd know hispanics were not rocking dickies and white shirts in 1890, dipshit, because dickies weren't even invented till 1918, and they were only making overalls then fool.

come on man, youre just dying to claim any and everything for your race, just like a the asshole conquistadors, but its not all yours fool.

and the things you can claim aren't worth claiming anyways, oh ok you got it, your race started an entire culture of fuckups and losers who spend their lives in and out of the pen, and feed drugs to an entire society further perpetuating socio-ethno stereotypes in their respective communities, guaranteeing they'll never see a better way.

Happy now?
I concede that much to you.

And also, in all honesty, I've seen articles on this site dating back to the DogTown days from Chicago, and they seemed to have had multiple gangs and cliques functioning at that time, real gang steez, not DogTown vs Farmers Union Busters

Also, fool, DogTown was started by Irish and Hispanic, and was....drum roll please....PREDOMINANTLY IRISH.

SO THE IRISH INVENTED GANGBANGING THEN EH?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 12th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Okay here we go -did I ever claim gangbanging as the meritous benefit chicanos have contributed to society?

HOWEVER....what I do claim as ours and what I do claim as CHICANO influence is by far and large -not limited to the USA or the WEST COAST. Nation to nation -city to city ....youll see the tattoo patterns and styles of dress amongst YOUTHS of all color being sported -as a symbol of fashion. What per se ? did asian gangs and or samoans contribute to the worlds underground/? what hand have you had in shaping ANYTHING underground in any spot? Whether my people were sporting dickies at the turn of the century is of NO merit-for the uniform of Americas street has changed over and over. By far and large -teenage youths whether white/asian/black have incorporated huge swaths of chicano styles to give themselves an identity. Black west coast culture is a total play on chicano themes. Asian youths -have taken their whole demeanor from the ethnic chicano---who by the way -----showed all youths of color how to be proud of your race against a hostile society...while still having your honor intact....meaning we werent trying to fit in --we deliberately seperated ourselves and gave ourselves a whole new look -and created a whole new culture...a hybrid american/mexican one. You khmers/samoans/armenians/persian teens have tried to do as well....but you didnt do a good job in keeping semblances of your culture ...instead you took plays on chicano themes...like the dress/and tattooing cultural icons while getting american ones...(picture the virgin mary with an old english tattoo on the abs) ...and DID EXACTLY what we did. You didnt even change it a bit! Now the style of dress and the style of ink is popular in Cambodia and Samoa now isnt it>(so ive read) ...but alas I am sure when you do imitate us you make no mention of why and how those styles came about. Instead like the hulu skirt wearing gangster in the video you insult the originators out of shear jealousy ...since its very obvious we've learned to adapt and adopt honorably and still maintain our self respect...unlike yours whom dropped evertything to follow yet still claim that your proud of your culture? You need to take a clue and see how a person is really proud of their culture behaves. Take a look at the styles of just about everything around you and notice the similarities to chicano themes and styles....TAPOUT and OC CHOPPERS...wouldnt those white boyz be considered "white cholos"?......As I am not sure of your age ...but I personally growing up in the 90s NEVER saw anyone of any race tattooed and dressing in the fashion that have become popular amongst white youths/asians/blacks....unless it was the cholos around my area.You get into oh well dickies were invented by a white to =therefore dickies arent mexican.? I mean seriously!....well therefore mexicans invented chocolate so candy is mexican...stupid ass counter! Now using the previous example....if you took per se chocolate and made chicken mole sauce ( a mexican dish) wouldnt that be considered mexican? but if you took the chocolate and made cake wouldnt that be considered everyones? ...when you add spice and flavor to something that is distinctly ethnic....it becomes part of your culture....just like JAZZ-MOTOWN-RAGTIME-...are African American...but still show big semblances of African culture. Your just upset that your people havent been able to do that-you havent been able to give yourselves your own voice....and I can tell you why ....but youd take it as an insult!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 12th, 2010, 2:08 pm

The yakuza did a good job of showing and keeping their culture intact while still incorporating western influences...hats off to a proud and honorable people.....but look at the asian gangstaz below and tell me the plays arent ridicolous...yet by your prior comments you seek acknowledgement? for what? the cornrolls or the plays on chicano gang tatts? like the caligraphic chain on guy below with khmer words...by God couldnt you have been a little less obvious?hahaha.......real proud their buddy.
Attachments
yakuza1.jpg
REAL ASIAN GANGSTERS....interblending their own culture and others in an HONORABLE WAY---true pride not like guys below
yakuza1.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 21932 times
SelfMade2.jpg
cholos with braids----khmer power
SelfMade2.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 21932 times
l_1af01c0500894c6098f2fff92be301de.jpg
Notice the placements and plays on chicano gang tatts...
l_1af01c0500894c6098f2fff92be301de.jpg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 21932 times

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 2:24 pm

Whats with you posting pictures of shirtless Asian men in every thread?

The closet door isn't locked, come on out already.