OG Cuicide (lantana blocc)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

OG Cuicide (lantana blocc)

Unread post by M&L » May 11th, 2008, 1:03 pm

autobiography:
i was born July 30, 1969 eighteen months after birth I was adopted by Mr. & Mrs. Price. I grew up a problem child; I was asked to leave at the age of seventeen with nowhere to go but the streets. I had to get mine the best way I could, so crime became a bigger part of my life. Robbery became my best friend and hanging with street professors. I was looked upon as a young "G" jackin and stealin, sleeping wherever I could. I had help from the homies, but the homies could only do so much for you. After livin in the rain and bein homeless for so long. Life seemed to have put me in the mode where I lost it all on December 31, 1991. I died of attempted suicide, with the good blessing from god I was removed from life support. I woke up from a coma and I'm still in the streets of Compton with a message to the world about life

here some songs from his album named wonder why released in 99 who was only shipped to japan,it's a very tight album features king tee,bg knocc out & dresta,big syke,gangsta of comrads,q'sta,big regg,his sista leicy loc...brief,nothing but good guests so check it out;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AN2Z5KPG
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » May 11th, 2008, 1:22 pm

Never heard of this dude, great features on his album... Anyway thanks for the share... I'll check'em out.

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Re: OG Cuicide (lantana blocc)

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 8:13 pm

nice bio

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: OG Cuicide (lantana blocc)

Unread post by grundy » July 29th, 2008, 9:59 am

Latana aint done shit since the early 90's!