Soulja Boy vs. Ice T

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Soulja Boy vs. Ice T

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2008, 5:13 am

here his responds....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Soulja Boy vs. Ice T

Unread post by Mcminister » June 22nd, 2008, 3:37 pm

fuck solja boi...that punk bitch doesnt even rap...says the same words 400 times in his songs

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 23rd, 2008, 7:24 am

I aint a fan of Soulja Boy, but I think he got a real good point when he says
"Think about it in my shoes. This time last year I was poor as fuck. I was in the hood, I was in the ghetto. If what you living is true, you would understand where I’m coming from…I’m 17 years old, I worked hard for this shit. Even if I got all this off one song, you should be congratulating me. Real talk, you should be telling me congratulations young brother, get your money. That’s what you should be saying, instead of 'eat a dick.'”

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 23rd, 2008, 1:56 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:I aint a fan of Soulja Boy, but I think he got a real good point when he says
"Think about it in my shoes. This time last year I was poor as fu--. I was in the hood, I was in the ghetto. If what you living is true, you would understand where I’m coming from…I’m 17 years old, I worked hard for this shit. Even if I got all this off one song, you should be congratulating me. Real talk, you should be telling me congratulations young brother, get your money. That’s what you should be saying, instead of 'eat a dick.'”

that nigga think cuz he made a BS song everybody should praise him...fuck that nigga its cats out here like Ice T said makin tracks from the heart and they aint gettin nothin so that nigga dont deserve no respect IMO.....iget tired of people sayin at least he makin money like they gettin paid off of him...fuck soulja boy...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 23rd, 2008, 2:32 pm

haahhaahahah at ice T son

but yeaa yo man solja boi corny ass joke....he from the hood he from the ghetto.......i doubt that..he act like one these wana be hood black folk i c.

he ain did it to get out the hood...coz he got enough money to get out the hood now...but still makin that garbage ass spider man w.e man shit...FUCK SOLJA BOI..that bitch ass nigga literaly made hip hop look stupid ........i kno alot of kids that work on they flow sooooo damn much...take like 2 years to get it perfected jst to put some real shit out...this nigga man....he need to eat a dick fo real.....

im 19 n i say SOLJA BOI can eat a dick all day....hip hop killa..STAY TRUE TO THE GAME biatch

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 23rd, 2008, 2:49 pm

oh and that nigga wasn't poor last year...in 06 he was makin trips out to St.Louis doin songs with my nigga ken-ken and was the weakest nigga on the track....lol...imma find that song...lyin ass nigga he was poor when he lived with his mama in ATL fa awhile then he moved to mississippi with his pops at like 13 or 14...and his pops at guap...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 23rd, 2008, 10:31 pm

now this bitch nigga spider loc takin soulja boy side? man this shit is crazy man...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 24th, 2008, 1:04 am

LOL at Ice T's son at the end. Ice really put it all in prospective in that video, though. Let hip hop decide. The problem is, hip hop won't decide. The big record companies will.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 24th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Young Deuce wrote:now this bitch nigga spider loc takin soulja boy side? man this shit is crazy man...
Kanye and scarface takin soulja boy side too.

Image @ that AI jersey tho.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 24th, 2008, 9:51 pm

snoop on ice t side....so is jody breeze...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 24th, 2008, 9:57 pm

This shit is gonna get interesting.
feel like some Marvel Civil War shit bout to pop off.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 24th, 2008, 9:59 pm

.lol that nigga j-kwon dissed soulja boy 2...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 24th, 2008, 10:11 pm

damn its alotta niggaz that dissed him ya boy, g malone GZA, and i think jay-z

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 24th, 2008, 10:12 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:This shit is gonna get interesting.
feel like some Marvel Civil War shit bout to pop off.

lol.....i hated that civil war....wrong side won anyway...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 25th, 2008, 4:34 am

yall think the west is gon have his back? i think its gon take fa a young nigga ta diss his ass like j hood or cory cunz....j hood might diss em....

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 25th, 2008, 9:45 am

Young Deuce wrote:yall think the west is gon have his back? i think its gon take fa a young nigga ta diss his ass like j hood or cory cunz....j hood might diss em....
I dont think its gonna be a East,West,South type beef.
Who on who's side is gonna depend on the artist and what type of music they make.
Like i could see Trick Daddy siding with Ice T and Fat Joe siding with Soulja Boy.
The thing with me is that both sides have there points.
Ice T is Dissing corny ass ring tone rappers and i understand cuz that ish is annoying me.
While Soulja Boy is saying i rap this way because i want my money.I also can see where he coming from.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 25th, 2008, 2:03 pm

yeah...i asked spider loc about the situation on myspace and he sent me a good answer that was real...he made some good points...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 26th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 26th, 2008, 7:27 pm

Young Deuce wrote:yeah...i asked spider loc about the situation on myspace and he sent me a good answer that was real...he made some good points...

what he say?

i cant believe someone gon side with solja boi....fuck w.e...fuck all these rappers...they gon kill rap but fuck it niggaz still gon keep it real on the street...
i dono bout yall in compton/LA (so far all this trick ass shit been gettin done by big music name niggaz from thre ) rappers from there lettin niggaz down..

Spider dissin Game, sayin game was talkin shit bout 4cent, Dre not sidin with game coz of 50, i c all these niggaz sayin its all good theres crips in europe we that deep...rap from the west died out...and i don think its ever gon come back

how u gon back solja boi up...HOWW ..he wants money that nigga is garbage 100%....yea w,.e he got money now..why he still sayin the same ass sht
spyda trippin.....

.....(we'll c) but personaly id actually rather listen to a white rapper than solja boi...and TRUST ME id rather listen to a girl takin a shit than a white rapper (xcept eminem)

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 26th, 2008, 10:30 pm

he said

"CUZ I AINT TAKIN CUZ SIDE IM RIDIN ON ICE T CUZ HE SOUND STUPID AS FUCC, I GUESS IT IZ TAKIN CUZ SIDE BUT I AINT SAY CUZ IZ DOPE OR I LIKE HIS SHIT BUT ICE T WAZ SOUNDIN LIKE A SUPA HATA LOC AND I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT that NIGGA HE CANT SPEAK 4 NO WHOLE WEST COAST FUCC CUZ I DONT BUMP SOILDA BOY EITHER BUT CUZ DID WHAT HE DID AND GOT HIS MONEY I AINT MAD AT HIM AND ICE T AINT GOT NO BIZNEZZ BEIN MAD AT HIM EITHER SPECIALLY WID HIS SQUARE ASS SON HA HA HA U C ICE T DANCIN?????"

that wasn't that good of a point now that i re read it..

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » June 26th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Young Deuce wrote:he said

"because I AINT TAKIN because SIDE IM RIDIN ON ICE T because HE SOUND STUPID AS mess, I GUESS IT IZ TAKIN because SIDE BUT I AINT SAY because IZ DOPE OR I LIKE HIS SHIT BUT ICE T WAZ SOUNDIN LIKE A SUPA HATA LOC AND I DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT that NIGGA HE CANT SPEAK 4 NO WHOLE WEST COAST mess because I DONT BUMP SOILDA BOY EITHER BUT because DID WHAT HE DID AND GOT HIS MONEY I AINT MAD AT HIM AND ICE T AINT GOT NO BIZNEZZ BEIN MAD AT HIM EITHER SPECIALLY WID HIS SQUARE ASS SON HA HA HA U C ICE T DANCIN?????"

that wasn't that good of a point now that i re read it..

lol. I cant understand what s-hit say

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2008, 4:32 am

Spider loc just some dumb ultra banged out nigga fightin with everybody burnin all his bridges. I'm like get yo money, but this rap shit is more than money, it's our culture and seriously a lotta this new cats is suckin the life out of it, talkin some I got money... who give a fuck if you got money, that don't make you a good rapper.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 27th, 2008, 4:37 pm

Yo peron, I feel u 100% homey, niggas talk about all this money they got and shit, all that shit is sweet and all, but as far as I'm concerned, RAP IS FOR the HOOD, RAP WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED 2 WORK AS A VOICE OF the STREETS, so if u talkin all this money shit n drivin in ferraris, how the fuk the hood gonna respect u??? That shit is 4 rich people, and honestly, most of them bum ass south rappers dnt get play in my whip anywayz...shit, nigga I walk n talk hip hop everyday, nigga my hood IS HIP HOP...ice t is a fu*kin legend, real niggas kno wut ice talkin about, if niggas wanna fuk with soldier boy, so b it, but I personally don't promote that garbage shit....I'm glad the wild wild west recognize all the bullsh1t in the game

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 27th, 2008, 11:15 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Yo peron, I feel u 100% homey, niggas talk about all this money they got and shit, all that shit is sweet and all, but as far as I'm concerned, RAP IS FOR the HOOD, RAP WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED 2 WORK AS A VOICE OF the STREETS, so if u talkin all this money shit n drivin in ferraris, how the #%@& the hood gonna respect u??? That shit is 4 rich people, and honestly, most of them bum ass south rappers dnt get play in my whip anywayz...shit, nigga I walk n talk hip hop everyday, nigga my hood IS HIP HOP...ice t is a fu*kin legend, real niggas kno wut ice talkin about, if niggas wanna #%@& with soldier boy, so b it, but I personally don't promote that garbage shit....I'm glad the wild wild west recognize all the bullsh1t in the game
jst fuck with S.U.C and underground N.O dats it........too bad the best ones cant be found on limewire

ice T is a legend and he was right sometimes wen a big homie tell u some shit jst take it in.......cant relate to rap anymore..,,i don drive no bentley or mayback, don got no diamonds around my neck, and damn well don LOVE no hoes.....soo i cant relate to no rap no more....rap left the hood long time ago...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 27th, 2008, 11:15 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Yo peron, I feel u 100% homey, niggas talk about all this money they got and shit, all that shit is sweet and all, but as far as I'm concerned, RAP IS FOR the HOOD, RAP WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED 2 WORK AS A VOICE OF the STREETS, so if u talkin all this money shit n drivin in ferraris, how the #%@& the hood gonna respect u??? That shit is 4 rich people, and honestly, most of them bum ass south rappers dnt get play in my whip anywayz...shit, nigga I walk n talk hip hop everyday, nigga my hood IS HIP HOP...ice t is a fu*kin legend, real niggas kno wut ice talkin about, if niggas wanna #%@& with soldier boy, so b it, but I personally don't promote that garbage shit....I'm glad the wild wild west recognize all the bullsh1t in the game
jst fuck with S.U.C and underground N.O dats it........too bad the best ones cant be found on limewire

ice T is a legend and he was right sometimes wen a big homie tell u some shit jst take it in.......cant relate to rap anymore..,,i don drive no bentley or mayback, don got no diamonds around my neck, and damn well don LOVE no hoes.....soo i cant relate to no rap no more....rap left the hood long time ago...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 6th, 2008, 11:27 pm

forreal, but niggaz aint with the bizness no more... just sellin the shit down the drain.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 7th, 2008, 12:25 am

perongregory wrote:
forreal, but niggaz aint with the bizness no more...
Some still are~~> viewtopic.php?f=197&t=41133

But it gets no attention.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 13th, 2008, 11:24 pm

clipse wrote:
perongregory wrote:
forreal, but niggaz aint with the bizness no more...
Some still are~~> viewtopic.php?f=197&t=41133

But it gets no attention.
oh you know I most def. peeped that when the song and vid premiered. I mean I'm on that underground tip, but I want that early 90's vibe when you could hear some poppin but relevant shit on the radi -or mc's who spit real shit got shine, now a nigga gotta dig through shit like a DJ cuz the muthafuckin Dj's is hos nowadays.