White power music

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White power music

Unread post by Mraka » January 16th, 2005, 9:16 am

If it is all about skin with the sickest thing around^^(WPM),then the next band of them,made up should call itself NIVEA.
There is no harmless white poverty mystic .If a guy or girl makes a matter about their skin, then instead of money they should be paid with bodylotion.
It is music of rasits for rasists and those whom will become some soon,through it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 20th, 2005, 3:51 pm

makaveli389 : i feel ya..

im against all these black power/white power things.. its ok to be proud of u'r skincolor, but not like this..

mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mattman123 » August 17th, 2005, 8:15 am

nofx wrote:Whats next ? The Hitler forum ? How about nazi appreciation day.
Fu*k u, u stupid redneck racist bitch!
hey theres no need to be mean.He isnt sayin hes racist.ive seen black power forums and sh*t so dont go makin fun of him/her.cant we all just get along?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » August 17th, 2005, 9:01 am

Red Rum56 wrote:
thrak wrote:We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers.

Then you should get your redneck ass out this forum !!!!!
We are the fastest growing white gangs in the coutry and we demand the right to be here, and hopefuly you can look past are idiology enough to give us a little bit of respect. It is not fair that their are 5 music fourms on this site and every one of them is catering to black gangs.
YOu sound like a wiener ah mean a winner.Whats with the begin.If you do not like the music your pub plays what do you do then?You bring us and you in an awful position.Hardly one of us can handle it that way.
It is not like saying ,do not ignore the clouds in a painter forum.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 17th, 2005, 9:35 pm

i think there should be a white power music section, i hate nazis & sht but cause they hate somebody just because of a skin color but this is a gang forum and it's to learn about other people's thoughts.

mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mattman123 » August 19th, 2005, 5:10 am

anonymousman wrote:i think there should be a white power music section, i hate nazis & sht but cause they hate somebody just because of a skin color but this is a gang forum and it's to learn about other people's thoughts.
thank you.being a white person myself that just shows that not everyone is hateing white people just because its a gang forum.most people associate gangs with mexicans and blacks but there are quit a few white gangs out there as well.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » August 20th, 2005, 9:56 am

anonymousman wrote:i think there should be a white power music section, i hate nazis & sht but cause they hate somebody just because of a skin color but this is a gang forum and it's to learn about other people's thoughts.
you know Hitler you know what, they think.but not enough for you,or what?

donnie.s

Unread post by donnie.s » October 6th, 2005, 7:58 am

This is a forum wich seems to more or less celibrates gangsters who sell drugs and kill people..and some of you are complaining about racism?

I mean what the fkk???

:shock: