Noah Shebib Discloses Busy Music Career with MS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
admin

Noah Shebib Discloses Busy Music Career with MS

Unread post by admin » March 11th, 2013, 8:06 am

This topic correspond to the post that can be found at http://www.streetgangs.com/hip-hop/0311 ... areness:By Lora Neng
WWW.STREETGANGS.COM STAFF WRITER
March 11, 2013

Few people may realize it's MS Awareness week, that's Multiple Sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that damages nerve cell connections between the body and the brain and renders prolonged activity nearly impossible. It can come as a shock to be diagnosed with MS as early as the age of 22, but Producer Noah "40" Shebib has maintained a busy and productive career despite the disease, and is lending his celebrity to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's awareness campaign in the coming week.

40 will be one of a number of people to appear in ads across the electronic billboards in New York Times Square presenting the message “MS Kills Connection >   < Connection Kills MS.” The process starts with sensory issues.

"I woke up one day and all the temperature in my body was distorted. My sense of hot and cold and what that meant to my brain was very confusing...  your brain is tricked, so your nerves are telling you something that's not true," explained 40 to CNN. The discontinuity leads to trauma in the body and shock. Being hit with sudden numbness hinders 40's ability to play sports, but "luckily enough for me, I don't think anything will ever be able to stop me from making music." His career has only come in higher demand since his first collaboration with Drake.

Photo credit: Footage.tv