ATLANTA FALcONs*****SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ATLANTA FALcONs*****SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 15th, 2005, 10:02 pm

What yall know bout dem ATL Dirty Birds? Bring the Vikes or Eagles. This our YEAR!!!!! Anybody wanna place a bet PM me!!!!! No small timers

kiwibro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ATLANTA FALcONs*****SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY

Unread post by kiwibro » January 16th, 2005, 2:50 am

i would but to bad i live in a different country. Wait for the falcons to verus real competition. Any of the remaining AFC teams would smash the falcons

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » January 17th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Well i think its going to be a close game between ATL and Philly and its also going to be a close game between Pitt and NE so i think its anybodies game i think.

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 19th, 2005, 10:03 am

The Falcons did have a real impressive win over the Rams. It should be a real good game between the Eagles and the Falcons. Even though the Falcons have the talent, it seems Philly has something to prove this year.

mickgreen58
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mickgreen58 » January 19th, 2005, 11:44 am

I think philly wins this one.

- Mike G.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 19th, 2005, 8:49 pm

mickgreen58 wrote:I think philly wins this one.

- Mike G.
damn STR8 - Eagles steady stompin niggas out

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 24th, 2005, 9:15 am

I figure the Eagles was going to win, but I thought the Falcons was going to do more than what they did. The Eagles totally dominated the whole game.

hkswb357
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hkswb357 » January 26th, 2005, 10:07 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:What yall know bout dem ATL Dirty Birds? Bring the Vikes or Eagles. This our YEAR!!!!!
Apparently not. The Falcons got romped on.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 29th, 2006, 11:45 pm

another team thats a joke...other then vick

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 30th, 2006, 12:05 am

Qdawg wrote:another team thats a joke...
the whole league is a joke...except the Rams

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 30th, 2006, 10:17 am

tHE FALCONS WON'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFF THIS YEAR AFTER starting off so damn strong. Its a lot of blame to go around and Yes Vick have made some bad decisions and playe dbad. I think he get the most because look he's a Black Quarterback and this society really dosen't accept them. When the Eagles for example are winning Mcnabb gets his props but as soon as things go bad everybody is on his case big time. Black quarterbacks get sit much worst then White quarterbacks period.
Why didn't Doug Williams get any real big endorsements after His SuperBowl MVP perfermance outplaying John Elway? The NFL is no diffrent then our society a lot of hidden racism exists espcially when it comes to a Black Quarterback.
Now some are saying that Vick should be traded. I'm like really. The Falcons shouldn't give up on him yet because the White media is bashing him and a handful of Black sport writers as well. Remember when Jake Plummer gave the fans a finger why his charcter wasn't attack like Vick is now?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 30th, 2006, 10:59 am

tHE FALCONS WON'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFF THIS YEAR AFTER starting off so damn strong. Its a lot of blame to go around and Yes Vick have made some bad decisions and playe dbad. I think he get the most because look he's a Black Quarterback and this society really dosen't accept them. When the Eagles for example are winning Mcnabb gets his props but as soon as things go bad everybody is on his case big time. Black quarterbacks get sit much worst then White quarterbacks period.
Why didn't Doug Williams get any real big endorsements after His SuperBowl MVP perfermance outplaying John Elway? The NFL is no diffrent then our society a lot of hidden racism exists espcially when it comes to a Black Quarterback.
Now some are saying that Vick should be traded. I'm like really. The Falcons shouldn't give up on him yet because the White media is bashing him and a handful of Black sport writers as well. Remember when Jake Plummer gave the fans a finger why his charcter wasn't attack like Vick is now?
Real speak!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 1:33 pm

[quote="'X'"][quote="Qdawg"]another team thats a joke...[/quote]

the whole league is a joke...[size=7]except the Rams[/size][/quote]

haha@that lil "except the rams" part

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 1:39 pm

[quote="ablackmanlookin"]tHE FALCONS WON'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFF THIS YEAR AFTER starting off so damn strong. Its a lot of blame to go around and Yes Vick have made some bad decisions and playe dbad. I think he get the most because look he's a Black Quarterback and this society really dosen't accept them. When the Eagles for example are winning Mcnabb gets his props but as soon as things go bad everybody is on his case big time. Black quarterbacks get sit much worst then White quarterbacks period.
Now some are saying that Vick should be traded. I'm like really. The Falcons shouldn't give up on him yet because the White media is bashing him and a handful of Black sport writers as well. Remember when Jake Plummer gave the fans a finger why his charcter wasn't attack like Vick is now?[/quote]

you also gotta look at the fact that them 2 black Qb's you named are the best on they team(mcnabb is the eagles/mike is the falcons)...when t.o was on the eagles they made him out to be the bad guy & mcnabb out to be the bad guy...when t.o left it was officially mcnabbs team(even though it was his before t.o came)..same for vick...he is the falcons they have no rb,good wr's..nothing...he's the playmaker..when things goes good hes the hero when they bad hes the fu*k-up...jake plummer playing for the broncos/or cardinals was never the best player for they team,when he was playing for the cardinals they main stars was they recievers...for the broncos they rely on they run game...therefore hes not the heart of neither team.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 30th, 2006, 1:40 pm

correction) made t.o out to be the bad guy & mcnabb the good guy*