1996 mexican rap group doesia click/horrorcore rap from northern cali stockton 90s

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
JesscaBay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Vallejo

1996 mexican rap group doesia click/horrorcore rap from northern cali stockton 90s

Unread post by JesscaBay » October 23rd, 2018, 2:50 am

Doesia click - dungeon
https://youtu.be/t3_Hq-gKMAo

JesscaBay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 1996 mexican rap group doesia click/horrorcore rap from northern cali stockton 90s

Unread post by JesscaBay » October 24th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Not all of doesia click rap is horrorcore. A lot of it is just gangster rap. Likr chronik bionik. https://youtu.be/Sd76iLM3BXg

Notice they sound more like blacks then cholos in northern california even in the 90s..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: 1996 mexican rap group doesia click/horrorcore rap from northern cali stockton 90s

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 1st, 2018, 9:48 pm

I bought that in 96, tho the CD said 95. Not exactly a Mexican rap group, but partly somewhat. The main rapper said Doja Clik was basically him and what ever rappers he was rapping with at the time, so that's why they look almost like 2 different groups, if you notice the difference with the Speed Kills album that came out later on,

JesscaBay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JesscaBay » November 3rd, 2018, 5:45 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I bought that in 96, tho the CD said 95. Not exactly a Mexican rap group, but partly somewhat. The main rapper said Doja Clik was basically him and what ever rappers he was rapping with at the time, so that's why they look almost like 2 different groups, if you notice the difference with the Speed Kills album that came out later on,

The main rapper yung ren is mexican yea, i thought lil man, wizard, and ren stayed together. I always wondered why speed kills has 2 black dudes on the cover lmao. I never bothered to find out just assumed.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 3rd, 2018, 8:50 pm

JesscaBay wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I bought that in 96, tho the CD said 95. Not exactly a Mexican rap group, but partly somewhat. The main rapper said Doja Clik was basically him and what ever rappers he was rapping with at the time, so that's why they look almost like 2 different groups, if you notice the difference with the Speed Kills album that came out later on,

The main rapper yung ren is mexican yea, i thought lil man, wizard, and ren stayed together. I always wondered why speed kills has 2 black dudes on the cover lmao. I never bothered to find out just assumed.
Yeah, but I don't think Lil Man rapped as much.