THE GAMES HOUSE/BLACKWALLSTREET WAS SHOT UP

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE GAMES HOUSE/BLACKWALLSTREET WAS SHOT UP

Unread post by mr. chill » January 28th, 2005, 1:58 pm

The Game's house gets hot up. Only days after grabbing Billboard's #1 spot, insiders revealed that Game's Compton home was recently shot up in a blaze of gunsmoke. In fear for his safety, Interscope Records, G-Unit and Aftermath Records' parent company, has canceled upcoming promotional dates. While Game's unapologetic declarations has earned him some detractors as well as sales. Some heads even said Dr. Dre's protege is likely to be the next Hip-Hop tragedy -an opinion Game addresses on The Documentary's "Runnin." Over Hi-Tek's soulful instrumental, Chuck Taylor details, "I'm in the studio laughing at Chris Rock/ Then I turn on MTV and see Soulja Slim shot/ And ni99as try to gun me down in the rim shop/ Cause I just want the same recognition that The Crips got/ They say I'm next in line and if I get shot/ Then I go out as the Bobby Fisher of Hip-Hop." In the midst of hid triumphant debut, word is also circling that he and his entourage were involved in an altercation with Washington D.C. radio personality Xzulu just last week. While details are still sketchy, Xzulu was sent to the hospital and sources say there's an ongoing investigation in the matter.

nobody was hurt but shit is real, anyone from compton here bout this

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: THE GAMES HOUSE/BLACKWALLSTREET WAS SHOT UP

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 28th, 2005, 2:14 pm

Im not from Compton but L.A. and i heard about it

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 28th, 2005, 2:15 pm

Some more sh*t will pop off, he needs to go platinum lol. On the real tho, who was connected to the shooting?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 28th, 2005, 2:28 pm

ChAoS wrote:Some more sh*t will pop off, he needs to go platinum lol. On the real tho, who was connected to the shooting?
that shit I really cant talk about

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 28th, 2005, 11:06 pm

Damn. Nigga gon have to make the transition from the streets to the fame. If not it will eventually lead to his dismise. Hope nothing happens to blood. But niggaz gon be targeting him. And the man really hates the fact that he is glamorizing gangs. That would be right up the mans alley for blood to get hit up. Just another point to prove about rap is bad.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 29th, 2005, 12:43 pm

Tru is he gets shot up thye would make an example outta it. That be a sad day if he died so quickly just coming into the game.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 29th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Man , those fools who blasted at the house got a serious envy-issue.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » January 29th, 2005, 4:17 pm

damn.

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » January 30th, 2005, 11:01 pm

House shot up,raids, sweeps, murder,court cases that all comes with being affiliated and saying your from whoopy whoop blah blah. Unfortuantly in Compton it's a everyday thing we deal with. We are use to it (I am, and I know Fase grew up with us and he is too). Getting busted on is common. You can't run from it. You take it right back at'em. It's a fucked up cycle but it is what it is.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 30th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Tia wrote:House shot up,raids, sweeps, murder,court cases that all comes with being affiliated and saying your from whoopy whoop blah blah. Unfortuantly in Compton it's a everyday thing we deal with. We are use to it (I am, and I know Fase grew up with us and he is too). Getting busted on is common. You can't run from it. You take it right back at'em. It's a #%@& up cycle but it is what it is.
I Feel ya shawty.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 1st, 2005, 6:09 am

Tia you now Fase?Do you also know GAme personally??

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » February 1st, 2005, 11:22 am

Like Tia said it happens when ur in this lifestyle, Its something that keeps going and going.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 1st, 2005, 11:26 am

Like everyone else said, you are a target if you are involved in that lifestyle. Furthermore, if you put yourself out there for the world to see living this lifestyle, you are even more of a target. And if you let yourself be filmed on camera living that lifestyle, you are even more of a target. And finally, if you let it be known specifically how you live that lifestyle on camera with regards to who you associate with and the exact locations where you conduct those associations, you are putting yourself at an even larger target.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 1st, 2005, 1:02 pm

gotta agree ^

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » February 1st, 2005, 5:02 pm

thrak wrote:Tia you now Fase?Do you also know GAme personally??
Yes I know Fase, We grew up together, went to the same schools since elementary. He is good good good people. I can't emphasize good enough about Fase.

I don't know "Game Jayson hurricane" or whatever they call him, just seen him around with Fase and D Mack.

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 3rd, 2005, 8:51 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:Damn. Nigga gon have to make the transition from the streets to the fame. If not it will eventually lead to his dismise. Hope nothing happens to blood. But niggaz gon be targeting him. And the man really hates the fact that he is glamorizing gangs. That would be right up the mans alley for blood to get hit up. Just another point to prove about rap is bad.
thats where you wrong homie....the man wants thiis life glamourized....they happy to see niggas killin other niggas....EVERY major blacc owned label is controlled by a bigger white owned conglomorate.....we reduced to song and dance niggas again....theyll be happy if game get killed....albums sales will soar faster than if the dude was alive....plus..thats just another niggas dead...

it only baccfires when they lil white suburb kids start wanting to gangbang..

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 3rd, 2005, 9:42 am

Sh3LLz wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:Damn. Nigga gon have to make the transition from the streets to the fame. If not it will eventually lead to his dismise. Hope nothing happens to blood. But niggaz gon be targeting him. And the man really hates the fact that he is glamorizing gangs. That would be right up the mans alley for blood to get hit up. Just another point to prove about rap is bad.
thats where you wrong homie....the man wants thiis life glamourized....they happy to see niggas killin other niggas....EVERY major black owned label is controlled by a bigger white owned conglomorate.....we reduced to song and dance niggas again....theyll be happy if game get killed....albums sales will soar faster than if the dude was alive....plus..thats just another niggas dead...

it only baccfires when they lil white suburb kids start wanting to gangbang..

Nobody does anything they don't want to do. If you put yourself out there like that, that is you who are doing, no one else is forcing you to do that.