TRAY DEE GETS 12 YEARS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TRAY DEE GETS 12 YEARS

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 3rd, 2005, 5:33 pm

Rapper Tray Dee of Snoop Dogg's West Coast-based crew, the Eastsidaz, was sentenced to 12 years in California state prison Wednesday (Feb. 2) in relation to a 2003 shooting.

Tray Dee, born Tracy Lamar Davis, appeared in Long Beach Superior Court and pleaded no contest to the shooting, which allegedly occurred near an occupied vehicle, according to prosecutor Cynthia Barnes. Tray Dee allegedly shot at two people in a car. Nobody was injured.

Prosecutors had previously dropped two charges of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of possession of a firearm against Tray Dee, under a plea bargain, provided that Davis admit to personal use of a firearm and aiding a criminal street gang.

Tray Dee is currently being held in county jail – where he had been for more than a year awaiting trial – until he is transferred to a prison, said Barnes.

The rapper formed the Eastsidaz with Goldie Loc and Snoop Dogg in 1999. Before the incident, Tray Dee and Goldie Loc had accused Snoop of failing to repay royalties owed to them for their two albums.

the Eastsidaz remain signed to TVT Records and have recorded songs for their third album, not yet scheduled for release and currently in limbo due to Tray Dee's circumstances.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: TRAY DEE GETS 12 YEARS

Unread post by Sentenza » February 4th, 2005, 6:20 am

how can you get 12 years for shooting at someone without even injuring some1? even if you add that other charge its not logic 2 me...
he must ve done some crazy shit before.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 4th, 2005, 6:25 am

^i think he did so...

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 9th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Tray Deee a krazy nigga, i respekt his G tho...

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » February 28th, 2005, 3:36 pm

They got it dropped to 8

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 28th, 2005, 10:01 pm

trey D got so damn many strikes he's lucky not to catch an L just for being in the same car with a gun. He got a GOOD lawyer to get off with 12, or 8 for bustin on someone even if he did miss. I bet I'd catch more than that right now with no strikes.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 28th, 2005, 10:03 pm

Where was Tray Dee from, Insanes, or sixties I forget. Think he was Insane dueces though. Correct me if Im wrong.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 28th, 2005, 10:16 pm

he's an insane. Not sure if he's from any kind of subset, but he's old as dirt. Hy homie was in YA with him in the early 80's and said they were about the same age and my homie is 39 or 40.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 1st, 2005, 1:45 am

Panik wrote:he's an insane. Not sure if he's from any kind of subset, but he's old as dirt. Hy homie was in YA with him in the early 80's and said they were about the same age and my homie is 39 or 40.
yea, he's an OG Insane...he's in his mid to late 30s...he was my big homie's OG growin' up.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » March 1st, 2005, 3:18 am

He has a criminal history and is 37 years old. His crime got reduced from a ADW to a lesser charge. Its a trip because that nigga was steady makin money off that rap thang and now he had to blow it all away for some stupid shit he did. He should be glad he got eight years for the shit he done - you can punch a man in the mouth and get sentenced for 5 years.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 1st, 2005, 3:52 am

cbi562 wrote:He has a criminal history and is 37 years old. His crime got reduced from a ADW to a lesser charge. Its a trip because that nigga was steady makin money off that rap thang and now he had to blow it all away for some stupid shit he did. He should be glad he got eight years for the shit he done - you can punch a man in the mouth and get sentenced for 5 years.
very true...

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 1st, 2005, 9:55 am

true, i think Tray Dee, fu-cked it up for himself. if he like 37 like some1 mentioned. and he got 8 years, he would be 45 or so. even if he gets parole he's still be in his 40s. Rappers dont really sell when they in their 40s.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 3rd, 2005, 2:56 am

BlaKK wrote:Where was Tray Dee from, Insanes, or sixties I forget. Think he was Insane dueces though. Correct me if Im wrong.
tray deee is 21st insane and they are trayz not dueces

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 3rd, 2005, 1:17 pm

lb516 wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Where was Tray Dee from, Insanes, or sixties I forget. Think he was Insane dueces though. Correct me if Im wrong.
tray deee is 21st insane and they are trayz not dueces
isnt 21rst street Rolling 20s territory?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 2:12 pm

insanes and 20s basically share a lotta territory...a LOT of them grew up next door to each other...

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 3rd, 2005, 4:47 pm

kiCKer wrote:insanes and 20s basically share a lotta territory...a LOT of them grew up next door to each other...
But dont Insane and 20s Beef? Well i heard they peaced it up now, but ....

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 3rd, 2005, 6:13 pm

well.....monday i get to surrendor myself to phoenix pd while i will be in custody and in madison street for the duration of my 8monthto a year or more trial for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and conspircy to commit murder and im facing a 3-5 right there caus there a class 3 and class 2 and there gonan bring my gun charges back and my GTA charges so im in other words fucked im lookin at a cold 15-20 probly i found out today they wanted me to surrendor tomorrow but they states atorny said its all good hell give me till monday so im leaving tonight for cali takign my son all around see if we can get into disney land or knotts or anythign caus hes wanted to go there since he learend how to talk and walk

just let this be a lesson to all yall yung bucks im 19 imma spend the next 15-20 years oh my life in a (hopefully) federal prision that mees ill be 34-39 when i get out with a grip of felonys my son will be 18-23

dont throw yoru lifes away....aight yall this is my goodbye peace out to all the reys up on this site and everyone holdin it down for your shit weather its you and 4 homeboys or 40 thousand gd's its all love amor de rey death b4 dishonor amor de corona much much much love ill see yall on the flip side nigga!!

(ps blakk dude imma spread weenee all over florence~thats where imma do my time probly~lol)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 3rd, 2005, 9:10 pm

^bahahaha^

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 9:19 pm

wizdom wrote:
kiCKer wrote:insanes and 20s basically share a lotta territory...a LOT of them grew up next door to each other...
yup...they beef, but they homies...i guess somebody like cbi562 can explain more on what goes on now since he's from this generation...but back in the days...they beefed, but were homies. my big homie grew up with snoop and nate and them...tray dee was his older cousin's homie. he told me stories of how tray dee got jumped by some 20s back when tray was like in his teens with a jherri curl...or how he and snoop got down, but it was broken up cuz they was all homies. if you ask him...he'll say, it was never koo between them two...but...

i mean...most of snoop's bodygaurds are Insane. i met a 20 homie who was workin' security at a club...my homie asked where he's from and he said 20s...and my homie said Insane...but it was all good...ask different people and they will say different things.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 5th, 2005, 5:01 am

Sentenza wrote:how can you get 12 years for shooting at someone without even injuring some1? even if you add that other charge its not logic 2 me...
he must ve done some crazy shit before.
To all the young homies that think sherm is a fun drug to play, learn from this situation. Sherm is no joke and it will have you do crazy ish that you would not ever do if you were sober.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 7th, 2005, 3:09 pm

kiCKer wrote:
wizdom wrote:
yup...they beef, but they homies...i guess somebody like cbi562 can explain more on what goes on now since he's from this generation...but back in the days...they beefed, but were homies. my big homie grew up with snoop and nate and them...tray dee was his older cousin's homie. he told me stories of how tray dee got jumped by some 20s back when tray was like in his teens with a jherri curl...or how he and snoop got down, but it was broken up because they was all homies. if you ask him...he'll say, it was never koo between them two...but...

i mean...most of snoop's bodygaurds are Insane. i met a 20 homie who was workin' security at a club...my homie asked where he's from and he said 20s...and my homie said Insane...but it was all good...ask different people and they will say different things.
True true. good lookin on the info though

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 13th, 2005, 5:10 am

wudup yall aint bringin back old topics on purpose just felt (if any yall cared) that....im back bitch.....dog i got bailed out today got drunk and blown so expect my usually intoxicated long ass boring posts again but i just wanna say...blakk, nigga i was clownin in there on a white dude saying hes from corner pocket and couldnt even name the block he rode on and took care of he named some shit i aint heard off that wasnt even an ave location or around aves infact i think he said some shit like 40th east bellroad ...but i told this nigga that he was a weenee and he got stupid like what then i told him that if he was my cell mate that id make him sit down when he pees like a lady and all this shit about how im prision gay and imma push his shit in later and that...you ready....i was gonna "piss in his ass"... i aint never seen a face like his ever im tryin to act hard and then seein his face almost pisisn myself on the inside laughing...god i love madison street...i also got to do 2 days in durango where my cell mate got raped with my fat ass alseep in the room i woke up to a grown man crying...that had to suck

but im back bitches enjoy

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » March 13th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Like a nigga said before - I am from an era where dime block was getting heavy and the YTLs were steady crippin. The mad ass Insane gang beef including their subsets like the YFC and BIG is crazy. Back in the days it was straight 20 and Insane love - that is why the Dubbs were called Insane Rollin 20 Crip gang. We all know when and why the feud started - and as a RTC nigga I got put on carrying that beef on my shoulders without being around that timeline. I actually carried many beefs without knowing the true facts of what happend and how. You can be damn sure I am not that type of peson that chin checks or doggs out niggas for nothing. It is a mess out there loco - I just cant be taking my Range Rover or my BMW through the hood.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » May 25th, 2009, 10:46 am

I BE RIDIN TO THIS NIGGA SHIT ALL THROUGH THE HOOD