Bone Thugz

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bone Thugz

Unread post by wizdom » March 7th, 2005, 3:18 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:yea his mom was Italian..
yea i think his mom or his grandma raised him. kause i remember there was a re-cap on America's Most Wanted. and his dad kidnapped him from his mom and he was in AMW. then he went on to say that his dad made him stay with his uncle and that his cousin was fondling with his di-cK or something like that.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 7th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Bizzy had a rough childhood he moved around alot. when he became a teenager he moved to Cleveland with his step mother who is Lazyie and Flesh N Bone's real mother.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 4:53 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Bizzy had a rough childhood he moved around alot. when he became a teenager he moved to Cleveland with his step mother who is Lazyie and Flesh N Bone's real mother.
o word, i aint know that. is Layzie half white too?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 8th, 2005, 4:58 pm

So From what I Hear, Bizzy Got Molseted by his Pops. Back in the day. Sum sicc shyt.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 8th, 2005, 5:34 pm

naw..it wasnt his dad^^

it was some 12 year old boy

and bizzy was like 8 or 9

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 8th, 2005, 5:40 pm

O what the fucc! some nasty shyt, I woulda shot his ass in the face.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 5:40 pm

Individual wrote:naw..it wasnt his dad^^

it was some 12 year old boy

and bizzy was like 8 or 9
yea i remember that... in America's Most Wanted. is Layzie bi-racial too?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 8th, 2005, 5:43 pm

i dont thinl Layzie is mixed. he kinda ligh skinned but hes hes Flesh N Bone's full brother. also Wish is their cousin.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 6:40 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:i dont thinl Layzie is mixed. he kinda ligh skinned but hes hes Flesh N Bone's full brother. also Wish is their cousin.
i didnt know wish was their cousin...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 8th, 2005, 6:43 pm

Nigga Wish Bone is Ugly. But He tight though.

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » March 11th, 2005, 3:16 pm

To me Bone is one of the best non West Coast groups of all time. But they need to stay together. But I don't know why they fucked up Mo Thug Records. Back in the days they got some other tight groups on that label like GraveYard Shift, too bad they killed Tombstone. He had some deep lyrics on their unreleased debut album. Poetic Hustla's released an album that was tight as f... Souljah Boy had skills too, but never dropped an album. Art of War too me was the sickest album. Their solo albums are tight as well. Can't wait to hear a new group album. I hope they holla at U-Neek. He created the dopest tracks for Bone. Hope they come back with the old "Bone" style...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

dl wrote:To me Bone is one of the best non West Coast groups of all time. But they need to stay together. But I don't know why they #%@& up Mo Thug Records. Back in the days they got some other tight groups on that label like GraveYard Shift, too bad they killed Tombstone. He had some deep lyrics on their unreleased debut album. Poetic Hustla's released an album that was tight as f... Souljah Boy had skills too, but never dropped an album. Art of War too me was the sickest album. Their solo albums are tight as well. Can't wait to hear a new group album. I hope they holla at U-Neek. He created the dopest tracks for Bone. Hope they come back with the old "Bone" style...

yea i agree. Mo Thugs was tight but its sad to admit the last Mo Thug album sucked big time. and about the new Bone album i heard a rumor that it might be called "still East 99" but you never know with Bone they always end up changing shit

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 11th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Gotta agree. Not only the best non west coast, but id have to say best overall . everything about em. They Just talented. Krazy was no joke. Lyrically inclined saw'd off Leatha Face.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 11th, 2005, 3:47 pm

yea they are all talented. and in my opinion Krayzie is a genius. so is Bizzy but lately i think hes gone a little crazy.. hes kinda not what he used to be but i still think if they really get their shit together they can start making some good music again.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 11th, 2005, 10:28 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:yea they are all talented. and in my opinion Krayzie is a genius. so is Bizzy but lately i think hes gone a little crazy.. hes kinda not what he used to be but i still think if they really get their shit together they can start making some good music again.
i thin bizzy's voise is the best. i like his flow, but u right, outta all them niggas Krayzie is the most on point

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » March 12th, 2005, 4:11 am

Yep I agree, I love all of them. Even wish is gettin better and better. Flesh his voice is amazing, but when he started his solo career he started to whisper, and that kinda dissapoint me. His voice on the Bone albums is raw as hell.

Duke-

Unread post by Duke- » March 20th, 2005, 1:42 pm

Any body know sumthin about All Real? Down 71st(the getaway) Shoot em up, murda mo( just krazy): Betta watch that red rum, the bloody mo murda mo merger it will learn ya, don't be fuckin with the the thug to thug slug rippin them guts and drinkin that blood: Mr. Billcollecter, Days of our lives, extacy, POD'd, East 1999. To much to name I grew up on that ish homie.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 20th, 2005, 1:49 pm

"All real" is true smoke music Cuzz.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 9th, 2005, 10:59 am

Layzie Bone Interview, says bone will work with DJ U Neek on next album.

http://www.mvremix.com/urban/interviews ... bone.shtml

Still Thuggin'

April 2005

It is hard to believe that Bone Thugs~N~Harmony are eleven years deep in this game. With classic albums like Creepin On Ah Come Up and E.1999 Eternal, Bone has withstood the test of time. Now free from Ruthless Records, Bone is looking to revive their career with the help of Swizz Beatz and Full Surface Records. Layzie reveals that Bone is close to signing a deal with Swizz, and that Bizzy Bone will indeed be part of the album. In addition, for the first time Layzie tells MVRemix the lineup of producers that Bone has acquired for this future release, which includes Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, and Kanye West. Things are shaping up nicely for Bone and with a strong team around them, they just may be able to regain their dominance in the game.

MVRemix: With the first single being "Hip Hop Baby", what are your first memories of Hip Hop growing up as a kid?

Layzie: Ah man, my first memories are probably Double Dutch Bus and Kurtis Blow. I go way back with it. I remember my favorite and first rap song I heard was that, (Layzie starts singing) 'Double dutch bus coming down the street'. Also, The Sugar Hill Gang, can't forget them. But some of my fondest memories was writing down Run DMC raps as a little kid. "Rock This Way", "My Adidas", all of the classics. I go back like that.

MVRemix: What was that one album you listened to as a kid over and over?

Layzie: When I was in the sixth grade, LL came out with that "I'm Bad", that was it. I used to love his Bigger And Deffer album. But even before that, "Rock The Bells" was my jam, on that Radio album. I was a stone cold LL fan, I thought I was him.

MVRemix: So with "Bone Brothers", when did you guys come together to record this album?

Layzie: It was some time last year. We were coming off of tour and we had a studio on the bus. So we were recording a lot of songs on the bus, and we were like, 'Shit, we need to go get a deal for this right here'. So we ended up recording the whole album in two weeks, and that was it. The Bone Brothers album was born.

MVRemix: Does it feel good to be on Koch for this album and finally be away from Ruthless?

Layzie: Yeah man, I really feels great. I got history up here, because I was the first rap act up here with my Mo Thugs 3 album. I also have a long history with Alan Grumblack and Cliff Katrey, which was at Relativity. They gave me my first shot with Mo Thugs. So it feels great to have that creativity back and be away from a situation that wasn't allowing us to do what we wanted to do.

MVRemix: What is the one thing you guys want Bone fans to come away with after listening to this album?

Layzie: The main thing is that Bizzy is a part of this thing we are doing. People have a misconception that he isn't in the group or there was a breakup. But this album is just out to say that we are brothers. We are brothers before anything else. That is what I would like the fans to walk away with. Like, 'Oh, them niggas still doing things together'. So no matter what we go through, that's what it is. We are brothers before we are rappers.

MVRemix: Since you brought up the Bizzy situation, let me ask you. I heard that Bizzy is no longer under contract with Bone Thugs. Is that true?

Layzie: Bizzy is under contract with Bone. But none of us are under contract with Ruthless. Bone reunited over a year ago.

MVRemix: Going back to Bone Brothers for a quick second, I see that Self and Deenucka handled most of the production on this album. Can you tell us who they are and why you chose to go with them?

Layzie: We were on tour and I wanted to put a studio in the bus. Self knew how to do that, so he did it, and he had all them fire ass tracks. So before you knew it we had an album.

MVRemix: What do you say to fans who want you guys to work with DJ U-Neek some more?

Layzie: I would tell them to be patient. That time to work with DJ U-Neek is most definitely going to come back around. We stay in touch with him, as Krazie and him have some things together. But he will be apart of the new Bone Thugs album.

MVRemix: Is that next album going to be with Swizz Beatz and Full Surface Records?

Layzie: We are 80 percent done with those negotiations right now, and we are all hoping for the best. If everything goes well, than that is what its going to be.

MVRemix: Have you guys started recording with Swizz already?

Layzie: Yeah, man! We went in the studio for a week and did like 10 or 12 songs. We got enough material for an album already, but I think we are going to go back in and work some more. We are going to try and keeping coming with the best material we can.

MVRemix: How are those tracks sounding so far?

Layzie: Ah man, its off the hook! Swizz hooked us up with Kanye West for one track. We got Petey Pablo on the hook for one song. But Swizz is an excellent producer! He is a real producer. He put his vibe in there, and we love working with him. He reminds us of DJ U-Neek.

MVRemix: Just from speaking with some Bone fans, some are worried about how you guys are going to sound over Swizz. So how do you feel about fans who are worried about change?

Layzie: They shouldn't fear anything, especially not change. The only thing they should fear is god. And if you know anything about Bone Thugs, or had any faith in us, then you know we can rock over anybody's shit. I even got a Rock N Roll album coming out. We are very versatile emcees. So it ain't the producers we work with. Whatever beat we pick we are going to make it a hit regardless.

MVRemix: Do you think signing with Swizz is going to get you back in the big spotlight like you guys were in before Ruthless screwed you over?

Layzie: Hell yeah! For the simple fact that he is with Clive Davis, and he has that super machine that Bone Thugs~N~Harmony needs. He got the money, the marketing, the promotion; everything to make us larger than life. That is the push we really need. That three or four million dollar marketing and promotional budget.

MVRemix: Is there any time period for when the next Bone album will drop?

Layzie: It should be out no later than the end of October. And we have plenty of albums to fill up that time in between.

MVRemix: You guys have a name for it yet?

Layzie: Na, we ain't got one yet. It's probably going to be The Bone Thugs Story, which will come with the movie. We are trying to do a movie about the Bone Thugs story, and the album is going to be based on that.

MVRemix: There were rumors that you guys were speaking to Dr. Dre about signing to Aftermath, was that ever true?

Layzie: Yeah, that was true. Dre was looking into signing us and everything, but what happened was, we actually just ended up getting a lot of tracks from Dre. We got some tight as production from Dre.

MVRemix: Damn, that’s crazy. Those beats gonna be on the next album?

Layzie: Definitely, its gonna be big. We got one from Kanye West, some from Swizz, some from Dr. Dre, so it's really going to really big. Swizz ain't gonna do the whole album, he is just going to be apart of it.

MVRemix: That is good news to hear you guys with Dre. That has been long overdue.

Layzie: It was long overdue. Dre is the man, we have to fuck with him, and we knew it was going to happen sooner or later. We were hoping when we were going through our whole ordeal with Ruthless that he would kind of save us. But he had his situation he was going through as well.

MVRemix: Bizzy told me he recently moved out to New York, so did you move out here as well?

Layzie: Na, man. I based out of Atlanta. My family is there, I'm a married man with children. I can't just move around like that.

MVRemix: I know you guys have done a couple shows out here, so how do you like NYC?

Layzie: New York City is the Mecca of the Hip Hop. Its just the place to be. As they say, if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere. And I really believe that.

MVRemix: Tell us about the Rock album you have coming out?

Layzie: I'm doing a Rock album and it was produced by my homebody Romeo and the Roman Empire. It’s a nice ass album! My single is with Guns N Roses, and it’s a remake of "Welcome To The Jungle". I also did a remake of Pink Floyd's "Money", so there are a lot of things on that album. To me, it will be in the top five all time rap/rock albums.

MVRemix: How did you hook up with Guns N Roses?

Layzie: They are good friends of Stephen Atler, and their drum player is good friends with the guy who books our shows, Jamie Atler. And Romeo knew Slash, so it was through connections. It was just a blessing that came through.

MVRemix: And is Axel going to be on the track with Slash?

Layzie: Yeah, he will be on there as well. So this track is reuniting them as well. So its really big man, bigger than I could have ever imagined.

MVRemix: What do you think about Game's infatuation with Eazy E? Because I have heard some people say that Dre and Game are using Eazy as a marketing scheme to give Game street credibility.

Layzie: Na man! That due really really loves Eazy. He is from Compton, and I feel it is time that someone else represents E besides Bone Thugs and Lil Eazy. I think it’s a beautiful thing, and I don't think its no marketing scheme or whatever. I know Game, even before he signed with Dre. He was on the same shit on how much he loved Eazy E even before signing with Dre. So I think its real because he never turned his back on Eazy E to get with them. He grew up off of Eazy and he idolizes him. It’s a beautiful thing.

MVRemix: You were very successful with the first two Mo Thugs albums. But do you think that everybody should have stuck together to run that one label instead of everyone branching out on their own with separate labels?

Layzie: Yeah, that was my plan from the beginning. That is what it was, but everybody wanted to do their own thing. When I brought Mo Thugs to the table it was for all of Bone Thugs~N~Harmony. But I don't think the success went anywhere, not because everybody started their own label, but because I didn't have a major push on the following two. I went independent just to keep it going.

MVRemix: Anything else you have in the works?

Layzie: The album that I am pushing most hard for is Felicia's. She is super dope writer, vocalist, good entertainer, and is beautiful and sexy. So she is coming out as the queen of the Bone Thugs family, and her album should be out this summer. It is called Here I Come With A Vengeance.

MVRemix: What about your next solo, are you working on that?

Layzie: Yeah, I got a solo album coming out soon, which is independent also. It's coming out through Cleopatra Records on May 31. Its called It's Not A Game, and it is a collection of songs I had in my archives, and some songs that I felt didn't get recognition. One of the songs is the one with Snoop from Mo Thugs, another is the joint with WC from my L-Burna album that really didn't get recognition. So I put three or four songs on there that have been out, but I don't think the world really got a chance to appreciate. And the rest are songs that I have been recording on time.

MVRemix: I don't know if you are aware, but that album actually got leaked to the internet like last week. I saw people talking about it.

Layzie: Yeah, I had them leak it because its coming out very soon. It's supposed to be leaking right now.

MVRemix: You guys are also doing a show for Jam Master Jam tonight, right?

Layzie: Yeah, we are doing a benefit for Jam Master Jam. Well, they are actually putting it together to raise money for his family and foundation. They are starting a DJ school. And it’s a private affair, so we will do Crossroads and dedicate it to his family. Its a little diner affair where they are charging ten thousand dollars a plate. So a lot of big willies are going to be there.

MVRemix: Any last words for the fans out there?

Layzie: I just want to say thank you to all the fans who have supported us for the past 12 years. Thanks for sticking with us, keeping the support, and not forgetting about Bone when the industry was trying to. All I can say is much love and continue to look out and support us as Mo Thug, Thug Line, and Seven Sign. Also, look out for that Felicia album, because that is my pet project right now.

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » April 16th, 2005, 6:25 pm

My favorite song is - Wake Up

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » April 20th, 2005, 10:47 pm

who the fastest out of bone thugs krayzie or bizzy. bizzy shaved his head wtf

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 24th, 2005, 10:23 pm

Bizzy is the fastest .

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » July 29th, 2005, 10:56 am

Individual wrote:Smoke with me is the shit

but the whole E.99 eternal cd is tight

bone dropped some new shit in february

bizzy and layzie bone-bone brothers

krayzie bone--gemini

then in january bizzy dropped 2 solos
ohh fo sho good looking on the info

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » July 29th, 2005, 11:01 am

RuthlessBone wrote:Layzie Bone Interview, says bone will work with DJ U Neek on next album.

http://www.mvremix.com/urban/interviews ... bone.shtml

Still Thuggin'

April 2005

It is hard to believe that Bone Thugs~N~Harmony are eleven years deep in this game. With classic albums like Creepin On Ah Come Up and E.1999 Eternal, Bone has withstood the test of time. Now free from Ruthless Records, Bone is looking to revive their career with the help of Swizz Beatz and Full Surface Records. Layzie reveals that Bone is close to signing a deal with Swizz, and that Bizzy Bone will indeed be part of the album. In addition, for the first time Layzie tells MVRemix the lineup of producers that Bone has acquired for this future release, which includes Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, and Kanye West. Things are shaping up nicely for Bone and with a strong team around them, they just may be able to regain their dominance in the game.

MVRemix: With the first single being "Hip Hop Baby", what are your first memories of Hip Hop growing up as a kid?

Layzie: Ah man, my first memories are probably Double Dutch Bus and Kurtis Blow. I go way back with it. I remember my favorite and first rap song I heard was that, (Layzie starts singing) 'Double dutch bus coming down the street'. Also, The Sugar Hill Gang, can't forget them. But some of my fondest memories was writing down Run DMC raps as a little kid. "Rock This Way", "My Adidas", all of the classics. I go back like that.

MVRemix: What was that one album you listened to as a kid over and over?

Layzie: When I was in the sixth grade, LL came out with that "I'm Bad", that was it. I used to love his Bigger And Deffer album. But even before that, "Rock The Bells" was my jam, on that Radio album. I was a stone cold LL fan, I thought I was him.

MVRemix: So with "Bone Brothers", when did you guys come together to record this album?

Layzie: It was some time last year. We were coming off of tour and we had a studio on the bus. So we were recording a lot of songs on the bus, and we were like, 'Shit, we need to go get a deal for this right here'. So we ended up recording the whole album in two weeks, and that was it. The Bone Brothers album was born.

MVRemix: Does it feel good to be on Koch for this album and finally be away from Ruthless?

Layzie: Yeah man, I really feels great. I got history up here, because I was the first rap act up here with my Mo Thugs 3 album. I also have a long history with Alan Grumblack and Cliff Katrey, which was at Relativity. They gave me my first shot with Mo Thugs. So it feels great to have that creativity back and be away from a situation that wasn't allowing us to do what we wanted to do.

MVRemix: What is the one thing you guys want Bone fans to come away with after listening to this album?

Layzie: The main thing is that Bizzy is a part of this thing we are doing. People have a misconception that he isn't in the group or there was a breakup. But this album is just out to say that we are brothers. We are brothers before anything else. That is what I would like the fans to walk away with. Like, 'Oh, them niggas still doing things together'. So no matter what we go through, that's what it is. We are brothers before we are rappers.

MVRemix: Since you brought up the Bizzy situation, let me ask you. I heard that Bizzy is no longer under contract with Bone Thugs. Is that true?

Layzie: Bizzy is under contract with Bone. But none of us are under contract with Ruthless. Bone reunited over a year ago.

MVRemix: Going back to Bone Brothers for a quick second, I see that Self and Deenucka handled most of the production on this album. Can you tell us who they are and why you chose to go with them?

Layzie: We were on tour and I wanted to put a studio in the bus. Self knew how to do that, so he did it, and he had all them fire ass tracks. So before you knew it we had an album.

MVRemix: What do you say to fans who want you guys to work with DJ U-Neek some more?

Layzie: I would tell them to be patient. That time to work with DJ U-Neek is most definitely going to come back around. We stay in touch with him, as Krazie and him have some things together. But he will be apart of the new Bone Thugs album.

MVRemix: Is that next album going to be with Swizz Beatz and Full Surface Records?

Layzie: We are 80 percent done with those negotiations right now, and we are all hoping for the best. If everything goes well, than that is what its going to be.

MVRemix: Have you guys started recording with Swizz already?

Layzie: Yeah, man! We went in the studio for a week and did like 10 or 12 songs. We got enough material for an album already, but I think we are going to go back in and work some more. We are going to try and keeping coming with the best material we can.

MVRemix: How are those tracks sounding so far?

Layzie: Ah man, its off the hook! Swizz hooked us up with Kanye West for one track. We got Petey Pablo on the hook for one song. But Swizz is an excellent producer! He is a real producer. He put his vibe in there, and we love working with him. He reminds us of DJ U-Neek.

MVRemix: Just from speaking with some Bone fans, some are worried about how you guys are going to sound over Swizz. So how do you feel about fans who are worried about change?

Layzie: They shouldn't fear anything, especially not change. The only thing they should fear is god. And if you know anything about Bone Thugs, or had any faith in us, then you know we can rock over anybody's shit. I even got a Rock N Roll album coming out. We are very versatile emcees. So it ain't the producers we work with. Whatever beat we pick we are going to make it a hit regardless.

MVRemix: Do you think signing with Swizz is going to get you back in the big spotlight like you guys were in before Ruthless screwed you over?

Layzie: Hell yeah! For the simple fact that he is with Clive Davis, and he has that super machine that Bone Thugs~N~Harmony needs. He got the money, the marketing, the promotion; everything to make us larger than life. That is the push we really need. That three or four million dollar marketing and promotional budget.

MVRemix: Is there any time period for when the next Bone album will drop?

Layzie: It should be out no later than the end of October. And we have plenty of albums to fill up that time in between.

MVRemix: You guys have a name for it yet?

Layzie: Na, we ain't got one yet. It's probably going to be The Bone Thugs Story, which will come with the movie. We are trying to do a movie about the Bone Thugs story, and the album is going to be based on that.

MVRemix: There were rumors that you guys were speaking to Dr. Dre about signing to Aftermath, was that ever true?

Layzie: Yeah, that was true. Dre was looking into signing us and everything, but what happened was, we actually just ended up getting a lot of tracks from Dre. We got some tight as production from Dre.

MVRemix: Damn, that’s crazy. Those beats gonna be on the next album?

Layzie: Definitely, its gonna be big. We got one from Kanye West, some from Swizz, some from Dr. Dre, so it's really going to really big. Swizz ain't gonna do the whole album, he is just going to be apart of it.

MVRemix: That is good news to hear you guys with Dre. That has been long overdue.

Layzie: It was long overdue. Dre is the man, we have to fu-- with him, and we knew it was going to happen sooner or later. We were hoping when we were going through our whole ordeal with Ruthless that he would kind of save us. But he had his situation he was going through as well.

MVRemix: Bizzy told me he recently moved out to New York, so did you move out here as well?

Layzie: Na, man. I based out of Atlanta. My family is there, I'm a married man with children. I can't just move around like that.

MVRemix: I know you guys have done a couple shows out here, so how do you like NYC?

Layzie: New York City is the Mecca of the Hip Hop. Its just the place to be. As they say, if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere. And I really believe that.

MVRemix: Tell us about the Rock album you have coming out?

Layzie: I'm doing a Rock album and it was produced by my homebody Romeo and the Roman Empire. It’s a nice ass album! My single is with Guns N Roses, and it’s a remake of "Welcome To The Jungle". I also did a remake of Pink Floyd's "Money", so there are a lot of things on that album. To me, it will be in the top five all time rap/rock albums.

MVRemix: How did you hook up with Guns N Roses?

Layzie: They are good friends of Stephen Atler, and their drum player is good friends with the guy who books our shows, Jamie Atler. And Romeo knew Slash, so it was through connections. It was just a blessing that came through.

MVRemix: And is Axel going to be on the track with Slash?

Layzie: Yeah, he will be on there as well. So this track is reuniting them as well. So its really big man, bigger than I could have ever imagined.

MVRemix: What do you think about Game's infatuation with Eazy E? Because I have heard some people say that Dre and Game are using Eazy as a marketing scheme to give Game street credibility.

Layzie: Na man! That due really really loves Eazy. He is from Compton, and I feel it is time that someone else represents E besides Bone Thugs and Lil Eazy. I think it’s a beautiful thing, and I don't think its no marketing scheme or whatever. I know Game, even before he signed with Dre. He was on the same shit on how much he loved Eazy E even before signing with Dre. So I think its real because he never turned his back on Eazy E to get with them. He grew up off of Eazy and he idolizes him. It’s a beautiful thing.

MVRemix: You were very successful with the first two Mo Thugs albums. But do you think that everybody should have stuck together to run that one label instead of everyone branching out on their own with separate labels?

Layzie: Yeah, that was my plan from the beginning. That is what it was, but everybody wanted to do their own thing. When I brought Mo Thugs to the table it was for all of Bone Thugs~N~Harmony. But I don't think the success went anywhere, not because everybody started their own label, but because I didn't have a major push on the following two. I went independent just to keep it going.

MVRemix: Anything else you have in the works?

Layzie: The album that I am pushing most hard for is Felicia's. She is super dope writer, vocalist, good entertainer, and is beautiful and sexy. So she is coming out as the queen of the Bone Thugs family, and her album should be out this summer. It is called Here I Come With A Vengeance.

MVRemix: What about your next solo, are you working on that?

Layzie: Yeah, I got a solo album coming out soon, which is independent also. It's coming out through Cleopatra Records on May 31. Its called It's Not A Game, and it is a collection of songs I had in my archives, and some songs that I felt didn't get recognition. One of the songs is the one with Snoop from Mo Thugs, another is the joint with WC from my L-Burna album that really didn't get recognition. So I put three or four songs on there that have been out, but I don't think the world really got a chance to appreciate. And the rest are songs that I have been recording on time.

MVRemix: I don't know if you are aware, but that album actually got leaked to the internet like last week. I saw people talking about it.

Layzie: Yeah, I had them leak it because its coming out very soon. It's supposed to be leaking right now.

MVRemix: You guys are also doing a show for Jam Master Jam tonight, right?

Layzie: Yeah, we are doing a benefit for Jam Master Jam. Well, they are actually putting it together to raise money for his family and foundation. They are starting a DJ school. And it’s a private affair, so we will do Crossroads and dedicate it to his family. Its a little diner affair where they are charging ten thousand dollars a plate. So a lot of big willies are going to be there.

MVRemix: Any last words for the fans out there?

Layzie: I just want to say thank you to all the fans who have supported us for the past 12 years. Thanks for sticking with us, keeping the support, and not forgetting about Bone when the industry was trying to. All I can say is much love and continue to look out and support us as Mo Thug, Thug Line, and Seven Sign. Also, look out for that Felicia album, because that is my pet project right now.
good and usefull BONE artical.GOOD LOOKING YOU ALL.

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » July 30th, 2005, 6:31 pm

bizzy aint ever gonna be back in bone thugs, bet. he will be absent on the next album

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » July 30th, 2005, 6:41 pm

AllHipHop.com: What was your reaction when you first heard Bizzy on the radio station in Houston?

Krayzie: My first reaction was like everybody else's, 'What the f**k is wrong with this motherf**ker?' Then I'm thinking, 'How is all of this coming about?' Because, I am going to tell you the truth, Bizzy and me haven't had a close relationship ever since we signed with Eazy E. We were cool, and that’s my dude, but as far as us kicking it like we used to before all of this music stuff, we haven't even been on those terms.

AllHipHop.com: There are also rumors going around that Wish ended up smacking Bizzy around? Is that true?

Krayzie: Oh yeah. I actually wasn't there, but some things happened in Cleveland. We look at it like this. Bizzy is telling the world he is homeless and he is on the streets, but we had a nice deal on the table that would put nice money in everybody's pocket. It would have gotten him off the streets, if that is where he is, give him a nice house, and all of that. So the deal is on the table, but he doesn't want to do it. But he told these people to their face that he is going to do the deal and he is onboard with Bone. But as soon as we get that paper work and sign the deal, he doesn't want to be involved. So now we are all fed up and we are tired of Bizzy trying to make n***as look stupid. Its like he's been sabotaging us for our whole career. Man, its real crazy, and niggas are fed up. So I guess when Wish saw him in Cleveland that transpired. After you f**k up this nice deal on the table for Bone Thugs~N~Harmony, and then we see you doing a show in Cleveland for a punk ass five hundred to a thousand dollars? We got this big money on the table, but you don't want to f**k with it? Who the f**k are you playing with?

AllHipHop.com: And this deal on the table you guys had that he didn't want to be apart of? Let me just clear this up, you guys had a deal on the table for him to rejoin Bone, is that what you are saying?

Krayzie: No, we had a contract for a new deal with a major label, who were ready to get behind us and help us get back in the game like we are supposed to be. And Bizzy was telling them he was down, feeding them all these dreams, and even making appearances with us. See, that is another thing that pisses me off about him. He can be gone for a whole year, and then when he really really needs some money, he'll fall back in line so he can do a couple of shows with Bone. One time he was gone for a whole year, and it came time for us to win a Grammy Award. It looked good, everybody loved it, so I said let’s do it. But that was our biggest mistake, letting this motherf**ker ride as long as we let him ride.

AllHipHop.com: When I interviewed Bizzy last August for AllHipHop, he told me you guys weren't supportive of his attempt to stop drinking. He said, and I quote, "So I would stop drinking for eight or nine months and they would look at me as if I was acting like I was better than them. Or I was being funny about the whole situation, when I really was not.”

Krayzie: Oh my god! That is another thing I want to set straight for the record, this guy is a liar! He will completely fabricate a story. For one, like I told you, I don't even talk to dude like that. I don't really drink myself, I only do it every now and then. Why would I be mad at somebody that is trying to stop drinking? I just quit smoking weed and my n***as are still doing it. But nobody is looking at me like I'm a b*tch.

AllHipHop.com: I know you said you haven't talked to Bizzy, but has anybody spoken to him since the radio incident?

Krayzie: When he started telling everybody on the radio that he was homeless, he didn't have a house, he was broke, this and that - the next day n***as jumped on a plane to go to Houston to try and help him. The very next day! Layzie and Wish flew down the next day to talk to him and try and get him on point. But what happened was, Bizzy basically dogged them. It was a big slap in the face! Layzie Bone told me Bizzy said, "I would rather have a n***a in the streets help me than y'all". But, a week before that we did a show together in Austin, Texas! And he was telling us he was riding with us, he doesn't want to be without us anymore, and he is on point. He told us, "Whatever we have to do, as long as we all do it together as Bone Thugs~N~Harmony, I'm with it!" That was a week earlier! That is why I didn't get on the plane. What happened to you? You were the star of the group, remember?

AllHipHop.com: When I interviewed him around February of this year, he told me he was living in New York City.

Krayzie: That's what I'm saying! Every couple of months there is something new with this dude. First, he stopped smoking, and then he tried to sue Ruthless Records for putting him on a song where he was talking about weed. Tried to sue them, but then a couple of months later he is back smoking. Then he stopped drinking, then all of the sudden he is homeless, and then all of the sudden he is totally saved by God. And I'm not knocking anybody for that, because I'm studying the Bible myself right now. But whatever he is doing, or wherever he is going to get his knowledge about the Bible, its not accurate at all.

AllHipHop.com: A lot of people feel sorry for Bizzy, because he has been through a lot. From the problems he faced as a child, to his brother being murdered, but you guys have tried to reach out, just like you did with flying down to Houston, correct?

Krayzie: I'm not going to even lie, nobody has tried to help him more than Layzie Bone. Like I said, I'm not going to lie, I quit f**king with him a long time ago. But nobody tried to show that boy more love than Layzie! He stuck his neck out for him and gave him everything he had. Then Bizzy turns around and fucks Layzie - all the time! Now Bizzy doesn't have any more legs to stand on, because Layzie is on the same level we are on now. He's like, "F**k this nigga, I'm not putting my neck out for him no more". Layzie had Bizzy staying at his house in Atlanta, when Bizzy was supposedly homeless, but Bizzy didn't want to stay there. Nobody understands this dude, he on his own little mission. But its not like we put him out in the cold. He left us back in the day and then we were forced to contractually put him out of the group. Because that was the only way that people would f**k with us. Bizzy Bone can't even really work at this point, because he is close to being black balled in this business. That’s because he doesn't handle his business correctly. I'll be doing shows and people are telling me, "Bizzy has our deposit, but he didn't show up. He ain't called either. Have you seen him?" So I tell them, I don't have anything to do with that, I'm Krayzie Bone.

AllHipHop.com: So what label are you going to sign to? Is Swizz still the main option?

Krayzie: We have nothing but love for Swizz and everybody at Full Surface Records. We appreciate that he took the time out to see our potential. But if it don't work out, we gotta keep it moving because we are soldiers. as of now, Bone Thugs is definitely, Krayzie, Layzie, Wish, and Flesh. Because we have to start working on recreating ourselves at this point. We ain't got time to deal with the old Bone, and the old problems of Bone. We have to recreate ourselves and move on. AllHipHop.com: I know it’s early, but when do you think the next Bone album will drop?

Krayzie: We are definitely going to have something on the radio within the next couple of months. But as far as the album, it could be the end of this year, or first quarter next year. I really don't know, but its definitely coming. The album is called The Bone Thugs Story, which basically clears up everything that went on from Eazy E to now, like we are doing with this interview. We are also coming out with a DVD and a movie [of the same title].

AllHipHop.com: Layzie told me you guys are going to have beats from Kanye West and Dr. Dre on the album. Is that true?

Krayzie: We are looking to get some beats from Dr. Dre, and already recorded one track with Kanye West. The song with Kanye is called "I Ain't Going Nowhere," and it’s off the hook! It shows the evolution of Bone Thugs. We stepped it up and its like a Bone track to the 50th power. We know we have to step our game up, and we have a lot of ideas for this album. We saved a lot of ideas and didn't used them for our last two albums because we knew they weren't going to get promoted right. We didn't want to waste all of our ideas on albums that weren't going to get the people's full attention.

AllHipHop.com: Your last album Gemini came out earlier this year, but it didn’t' seem like the label promoted it at all?

Krayzie: Ah man, most definitely! They didn't promote it all! They are a company [Ball'r Records] with a lot of money, but with no knowledge about the business. And they even told me that - after I signed! But thank God my fans are into Bone enough to go and get my s**t anyway. Because with the unit sold, if I was on some real independent s**t, it would have been lovely. Selling that many records with no promotion is good.

AllHipHop.com: Yeah, I thought the album was right up there with your best solo work.

Krayzie: Thanks, man. That is how I like to record, and I want every project to be better than the last one.

AllHipHop.com: That Lil Jon track you had, "Get'chu Twisted" could have been a good look for you if they pushed it, the remix with Bone or the original.

Krayzie: Exactly, because it was getting radio spins before it was even released. We did a little leak for it and it was getting a lot of play. That is why I'm really not worried about my future in this business. I know, once I get the right opportunity to do what I wanna do and put it out how I wanna put it out, it’s a wrap!

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 31st, 2005, 12:37 pm

i dig the first of the month... great song for back in the day... but you can't go wrong with bone, though, the new shit aint so great..

greenwood104

Unread post by greenwood104 » August 14th, 2005, 1:27 am

If you havent heard of Faces of Death, bones first cd, check it out.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 9th, 2005, 7:28 pm

anyone no anyting bout souljah boy do he got any songz

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » March 22nd, 2006, 9:32 pm

Individual wrote:Smoke with me is the shit

but the whole E.99 eternal cd is tight

bone dropped some new shit in february

bizzy and layzie bone-bone brothers

krayzie bone--gemini

then in january bizzy dropped 2 solos
wasen't into bizzy's ALPHA N OMEGA

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » March 22nd, 2006, 9:38 pm

wizdom wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:yea they are all talented. and in my opinion Krayzie is a genius. so is Bizzy but lately i think hes gone a little crazy.. hes kinda not what he used to be but i still think if they really get their shit together they can start making some good music again.
i thin bizzy's voise is the best. i like his flow, but u right, outta all them niggas Krayzie is the most on point
BIZZY HAS SKILLZ,NO DOUBT.BUT THAT CHILDISH VOICE............

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 22nd, 2006, 10:35 pm

^ true, that niggas still gangsta tho...