Baby New Video (my neck of the woods)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Baby New Video (my neck of the woods)

Unread post by Groove On » April 25th, 2005, 4:00 pm

Just saw this video and was wondering if some one can tell me if they are bloods or affiliated because they was sprotin some red bandannas real tough like

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Baby New Video (my neck of the woods)

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 25th, 2005, 4:38 pm

YEAH NIGGAS WAS FLAMED UP

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 26th, 2005, 1:32 pm

DON'T MEAN NOTHING, THEY COULD BE VICELORDS, MICKEY COBRAS, BLACK P STONES(PEOPLES) OR SOME BLOOD SET!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 26th, 2005, 1:47 pm

they Bloods homie ---- http://www.mixunit.com i got the mixtapes homie --- check out the new lil wayne PIFF

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 26th, 2005, 3:48 pm

purplecity- you get a chance to peep that "Got Bay" mix with 40 on the cover. I'll show you some love and pick it up, I ordered the Too Short cd and it came very quick, good service homie.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 26th, 2005, 4:03 pm

is there anyone really from NO to tell what lil wayne is. i'v herd hes vicelord, i herd hes blood, i herd hes none. wtf is he?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 26th, 2005, 4:53 pm

GTS wrote:purplecity- you get a chance to peep that "Got Bay" mix with 40 on the cover. I'll show you some love and pick it up, I ordered the Too Short cd and it came very quick, good service homie.
thanks homie, wuts poppin with that new kat from the Bay thats making alot of noise - his name is Balance. imma listen to his shit tomorrow but when my time clears up --- messy marv and Mac Dre was my fav from the bay, alotta kats from fairfield making noise now too -- ill give u a review on that mixtape tomorrow

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2005, 8:21 am

Which rappers from Fairfield you hear about, (Federation). You need to get some Mac Dre up on the mix. Honest opinion from an east coast cat like yourself, what is the general consensus about bay area rap from your homies.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 27th, 2005, 8:33 am

Not to interrupt the question GTS but some of my partners out here used to hate on E-40 and the big names like that, but after Mac Dre passed, sad as it may be, these dudes who are really all about Saigon, Littles, Dead Prez, are checking for Mac Dre and similar type shit.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2005, 10:36 am

Cold Bear,

E-40 is either loved or hated, because of his style and because he's from the Bay Area he has 2 strikes against him as far as east coast goes. But he is original and been making slaps for many moons u dig. As far as Mac Dre goes, he was my favorite rapper since like 8th grade in 1992 before he got locked up for 5 years because he wouldn't snitch on his fellow Romper Room Gang Potnas for the robberies that were goin on in Vallejo. His fan base grew a lot in 2003 when he was pretty much the most unique rapper in our area as far as flow and style. But unfortunately it's sad that the haters took him from us for whatever reason. But he's so much more popular now after his death, and his Cd's sell like crazy in the Bay Area.

But like Biggie said
"Your nobobdy til somebody kills you"

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 27th, 2005, 11:03 am

purplecityhello wrote:they Bloods homie ---- http://www.mixunit.com i got the mixtapes homie --- check out the new lil wayne PIFF

MOST LIKELY THEY RUN UNDER THE FIVE POINT STAR SO I LOOK AT EM AS PEOPLES WHAT KIND OF BLOODS ARE THEY?

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 27th, 2005, 11:10 am

they're claiming vicelords

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 27th, 2005, 11:32 am

Red bandanas mean they gotta be claimim Bloods if anythang. ChiTown mobs don't really rep with bandanas. And I thought they didn't gangbang in NO.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » April 30th, 2005, 7:28 am

HE IS SNOOP. HE SAID IT ON THE YOUNG MONEY MIX TAPE WHERE HE FLOWIN OVA SNOOP'S "DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT"
"I ROCC A RED FLAG REPRESENT THE UPTOWN ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE FUCCIN with THE [SNOOPS] NOW" - LIL WAYNE

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » April 30th, 2005, 12:39 pm

I dont think they're bloods, cause i've seen blue and red from them. and also i remember someone on this sayin, that they just reppin their projects. Red seems to be the color. think about it, if they were bloods, -we would of known this for a while now. Look how long those cats been out.
Its a possibility, but i dont think so

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

its probably a gimmick. they see other rappers are starting to set claim again, so they're probably trying to get in on it.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » April 30th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Kronix wrote:I dont think they're bloods, cause i've seen blue and red from them. and also i remember someone on this sayin, that they just reppin their projects. Red seems to be the color. think about it, if they were bloods, -we would of known this for a while now. Look how long those cats been out.
JUST C.U THEY BEEN OUT FA A MIN DONT MEAN THEY WERE DOWN THE WHOLE TIME. DUDE STAY FLAMED UP...HE A SNOOP. HE EVEN THREW SNOOP UP ON HIS NEW VIDEO SHOOT.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » April 30th, 2005, 3:33 pm

NoPeace wrote:its probably a gimmick. they see other rappers are starting to set claim again, so they're probably trying to get in on it.
THATS WHA I FIGURED TOO BUT NONE THE LESS LIL WAYNE REPPIN IT...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » April 30th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Kronix wrote:I dont think they're bloods, cause i've seen blue and red from them. and also i remember someone on this sayin, that they just reppin their projects. Red seems to be the color. think about it, if they were bloods, -we would of known this for a while now. Look how long those cats been out.
IN NELLY'Z NEW VIDEO SNOOP DOGG GOT ON ALL RED...BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE AINT CRIPPIN STILL...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 1st, 2005, 12:11 pm

FLUID wrote:Red bandanas mean they gotta be claimim Bloods if anythang. ChiTown mobs don't really rep with bandanas. And I thought they didn't gangbang in NO.
of course they gangbang in the NO.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 2nd, 2005, 7:04 am

GTS wrote:Cold Bear,

E-40 is either loved or hated, because of his style and because he's from the Bay Area he has 2 strikes against him as far as east coast goes. But he is original and been making slaps for many moons u dig. As far as Mac Dre goes, he was my favorite rapper since like 8th grade in 1992 before he got locked up for 5 years because he wouldn't snitch on his fellow Romper Room Gang Potnas for the robberies that were goin on in Vallejo. His fan base grew a lot in 2003 when he was pretty much the most unique rapper in our area as far as flow and style. But unfortunately it's sad that the haters took him from us for whatever reason. But he's so much more popular now after his death, and his Cd's sell like crazy in the Bay Area.

But like Biggie said
"Your nobobdy til somebody kills you"
I feel you GTS. That 2CD of his greatest hits is what they got sellin out here, mainly cause fools may be feelin him but not realistically trying to cop all 10+ CD's he made. As far as why they check for Mac Dre, besides his passing, is that they say he has fun with his music. Most of the music out here is so serious.

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » May 3rd, 2005, 1:58 pm

LBC that wasnt red in the nelly video it was orange!

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » May 3rd, 2005, 2:01 pm

And as far as people sportin kolors I saw game in vibe or sourxe in the back of the mag im the little pictures sporting a all blue fit and hat, snoop gas worn red plenty of times now everyone has their opinions, but I would see that as being in violation!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » May 3rd, 2005, 5:40 pm

jbrazy5150 wrote:LBC that wasnt red in the nelly video it was orange!
oh. i was watchin it on this bootleg channel so it look red but iight

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 3rd, 2005, 5:49 pm

FLUID wrote:Red bandanas mean they gotta be claimim Bloods if anythang. ChiTown mobs don't really rep with bandanas. And I thought they didn't gangbang in NO.
i seen straight from the projects NO and everyone had on different color bandanas. blue and red would be playin dice together. from what i've herd, bandanas dont mean too much in new orleans. i thought someone made an analogy of them to chucks or dickies in LA or something on this site.

odawg805
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by odawg805 » May 4th, 2005, 8:18 am

IN NELLY'Z NEW VIDEO SNOOP DOGG GOT ON ALL RED...BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE AINT CRIPPIN STILL...[/quote]

THAT'S BECAUSE SNOOP'S A BITCH ASS N*GGA

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » May 23rd, 2005, 5:47 am

odawg805 wrote:THAT'S BECAUSE SNOOP'S A BITCH ASS N*GGA
Well we already established that its orange. but your opinion is your opinion.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 9th, 2005, 8:53 am

SOMEBODY ASKED BABY THAT IN A INTERVIEW IN SOURCE MAGAZINE ABOUT HIM CHANGING COLORS FASTER THAN A LA GANGMEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RED BLACK AND GREEN YOU HAVE TO READ IT YOURSELF THEM AINT NO BLOODS

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 9th, 2005, 9:08 am

100 wrote:SOMEBODY ASKED BABY THAT IN A INTERVIEW IN SOURCE MAGAZINE ABOUT HIM CHANGING COLORS FASTER THAN A LA GANGMEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RED BLACK AND GREEN YOU HAVE TO READ IT YOURSELF THEM AINT NO BLOODS
IN WHICH SOURCE ISSUE? AND I DONT THINK BABY IS A SNOOP HE FLAG ON THE WRONG SIDE ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU NOTICE IN THE NECC OF THE WOODZ VIDEO HE JUST HAS A RED SCARF NOT THE BANDANA.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 9th, 2005, 11:50 am

LcBwC wrote:
100 wrote:SOMEBODY ASKED BABY THAT IN A INTERVIEW IN SOURCE MAGAZINE ABOUT HIM CHANGING COLORS FASTER THAN A LA GANGMEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RED BLACK AND GREEN YOU HAVE TO READ IT YOURSELF THEM AINT NO BLOODS
IN WHICH SOURCE ISSUE? AND I DONT THINK BABY IS A SNOOP HE FLAG ON THE WRONG SIDE ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU NOTICE IN THE NECC OF THE WOODZ VIDEO HE JUST HAS A RED SCARF NOT THE BANDANA.
That Nigga Baby Is BGF. Black Gorilla Family

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 9th, 2005, 12:11 pm

LcBwC wrote:
what side did he flag it on i paid no attebtion to that!

That Nigga Baby Is BGF. Black Gorilla Family[/quote]

i belive so to its in either the source, xxl all i know its a current magazine thats on the stand now i'll go back and check later but when dude asked him that about the colors he was like red black and green is some deep stuff he don't play when it come to that someting like that so by dude saying he bgf it would not surprise me but then i have to ask myself if he bgf what is he doing for his black brothers and sisters and why is he talking all that b.s he rap about? i mean the stuff sells but rep yo colony right?

perfecto31
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by perfecto31 » June 17th, 2005, 1:35 pm

i heard they fuck with Bloods out here (Cali), don't know which set though.

i heard 50 be fuckin with the Grapes also