POST YA FLOWS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 11th, 2005, 11:42 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:PUT A K TO MY CHEST? PIMP YOU MUST BE JOKIN......... A MADE MAN LIL DADDY I'VE GIVES A fu-- IF YOUR LOc'N.........RED GOT ENOUGH BREAD TO MAKE YOU GHETTO PASS REVOLKED AND..........WILL DROP A 100 G'Z ON YA TEAM TO SMOKE YA..........YOU WAY OUTTA YA LEAGUE SON YOU FUCKIN with A BOSS.........I GIVE ORDERS PLAYBOY HANDS STAY cLEAN AT ANY cOST.........MONEYS THE ROOT TO ALL EVIL KEEP THAT IN MIND........SLUT YOUR OL LADY OUT AND SHE'LL PUT ONE IN YA SPINE.........

I GIVES A FUCK IF U FLAMIN/AINT SHIT CHANGIN/NIGGAZ LIKE ME IS/GETS PAID BY YA OLE LADY/THAT MEANS IM SLANGIN/IMA YOUNG ASS CAT/BUT NOT WET BEHIND the EARS/I CAN LEAVE YA ASS WET/FROM YA FAVIROTE COLOR AND TEARS/RIP AND CUT CHA LIKE SHEARS/IN YO LIL GODFATER DREAMS/ILL MAKE U KISS MY FUCKIN HANDS/PUT U IN A SUIT/THEN DROP YA UNDR LAND/JACK U 4 YO SHIT/BLOW U AWAY LIKE SOME SAND/BLU DOT STICKS TO YA CHEST/LIKE A SKILLET FULL OF PAM.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 12th, 2005, 12:38 am

tysuave wrote:niggas on dis thread/like they relly got flows /well tell me why you on a gang web site/acting like ho's/man you nigga's got the game twisted and fliped/you niggas bitch made/so keep on nigga running yo lips/while i pull that gun from my hip/and pull that trigger real quic/and when i unload the clip/ima smash you in the face with the pistol ya bitch/it's a rap-
YEH ILL RUN MY LIPS/WHILE HE RUNS FROM the HEAT/FUCK GUNS/JUST ROCKS TO YA BACK/TILL U FALL IN the STREET/CANT COMPETE/IM STRAIGHT KKILLA/RITE NOW I DONT MEAN PEOPLE/YA FLOW IS UGLY /LIKE MARIO VAN PEEBLES/BULLET POKE U LIKE NEEDLES/FISTS WIL LEAVE YA/ROCKIN LIKE the BEETLES/NIGGAD SEE ME/AND HOP OVER STEEPLES/IM NOT FROM the EAST/BUT MY SIDE IS EVIL

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 12th, 2005, 1:18 am

damn ty/looks like u aint got no friends/sure u wanna come at me/aint u seen whut i did/i mean s dub is tite/and stomp is more than alright/those dudes get my props/for standing up to this top notch/rhymer with desire/settin fakers on fire/u caught ya girl masterbating/when she read im a ryder/i told u i was jason/and i always come back for more/u a pu**yhole batty boi/worst than a pest/like a trick to a whore/u done with homie/pick up ya backpack/and kick rocks/gets the steppin/or i'll boot u with my flip flops...................

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 12th, 2005, 1:33 am

FLOW COMES OUT MAH MOUF LIKE/the BREATH THAT IM BREATHIN/NIGGAZ WALK IN HERE YAPPIN/AND THEY LEAVE OUT HERE BLEEDIN/ASHAMED LOOKIN STRAIGHT SILLY/ SLEEPPIN FOOLS/LIKE MAH NAME IS NITE QUILLY/I SPIT SO HARD/IM WETTIN UP SCREEN/IM LEANIN SIDEWAYZ LIKE/PAUL WALL OFF THAT LEAN/I FLOW ON ANYTHANG /NO WHAT I MEAN....DAMN...STOMACH HURT NOW..LOL

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 12th, 2005, 2:05 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:
we got a nother nigga on this thread who is wack.....brand new ta dis shit breath still smell like simalack....homie grow ya game son ...cause your shit is lame son...ima get fo eva flamed up .....ta put yo ass ta shame but...only the strong servive...on dis board its ride or die....and we hoppin out on foo's.....ole off brand niggas catch the blue's

so you say/ grow my game son/well if thats the case nigga/ you need to grow some brains dumb/cuzz you stupid is fuc/ if you think that BS you spit was the shit/when you just another groupie nigga/ on the next nigga dic/for eva trued up/is the way i grew up/why you just a nigga thats gone for eva bang buts/while i bang sluts/and you blase nuts/face it groupie nigga you just gay ass fucc.

Leslie

Unread post by Leslie » July 12th, 2005, 7:00 am

they got homes for the homeless/ packed full as phonebooks/ three meals a day/ long looks and shank hooks/ prison stay full like judges belly/ impartial like hell he/ trades money for safety/ and the votes of whitey/ tone deaf deciders/ mixing lies on the wireless/ tireless/ the pursuits of the mindless/ like pac man the man packs his cells full of migrants/ reliance - the science of compliance/ violence for violence and silence for silence

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 12th, 2005, 9:49 am

to the day I dye /ill stay gang banged out/catch me in the hood/ if you trying to see what im about/tell you niggas ta line up/ ill socc you all out/and if im off of the wet /ill probley blow yo brains out/think you can catch me sliping cuzz/ never that/cuzz ima vet in the hood/I stay /with ah strap/you want an ounce of that soft/yea I can handdle that/and after you dump it mynigga/ you better holla back/I got some more of that/I like my money stacced/man this dicc so long ill break ah bitches back/now can you handle that.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 11:49 am

tysuave wrote:to the day I dye /ill stay gang banged out/catch me in the hood/ if you trying to see what im about/tell you niggas ta line up/ ill socc you all out/and if im off of the wet /ill probley blow yo brains out/think you can catch me sliping cuzz/ never that/cuzz ima vet in the hood/I stay /with ah strap/you want an ounce of that soft/yea I can handdle that/and after you dump it mynigga/ you better holla back/I got some more of that/I like my money stacced/man this dicc so long ill break ah women back/now can you handle that.
KEEP YA GAY RAPS AND YOUR PETTIE STREET DREAMS.......TALKIN BOUT HANDLIN A OUNCE LIKE YOU SEEIN REAL KREAM........GET cHA WEIGHT UP SON PERHAPS GET A REAL TEAM........GRIND 24/7 365 KNOW WHAT I MEAN.......STAcK NOW BALL LATER IS the MOTTO I FOLLOW........GET IN MY WAY AND YOU'LL BURN FROM THEM HEAT SEEKIN HOLLOWS........TALKIN BOUT YOU NEVER SLIPPIN HOMIE YOU LIVIN IS SLIPPIN........THINKIN YOU cANT BE TOUCHED PIMP YOU MUST BE TRIPPIN........IF PAc GOT DROPPED AND BIGGIE PUT IN A BOX........HOW THE FUcK YO BROKE ASS GONNA DODGE THEM SHOTS........cLAIMIN YOU A GANGSTA BOI I cAN SEE THAT YOU NOT........GOTTA GET HIGH OFF that WET TO LET cHA GUN GO POP.........BOI STOP........IMMA END THIS ONcE AND FOR ALL........TIL "the LAST OF the G'z HIT THE SHELVES IN the FALL"

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 11:55 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:PUT A K TO MY CHEST? PIMP YOU MUST BE JOKIN......... A MADE MAN LIL DADDY I'VE GIVES A fu-- IF YOUR LOc'N.........RED GOT ENOUGH BREAD TO MAKE YOU GHETTO PASS REVOLKED AND..........WILL DROP A 100 G'Z ON YA TEAM TO SMOKE YA..........YOU WAY OUTTA YA LEAGUE SON YOU FUCKIN with A BOSS.........I GIVE ORDERS PLAYBOY HANDS STAY cLEAN AT ANY cOST.........MONEYS THE ROOT TO ALL EVIL KEEP THAT IN MIND........SLUT YOUR OL LADY OUT AND SHE'LL PUT ONE IN YA SPINE.........
flame you in the game boy strong post rite here homie
PREcIATE IT PIMP.......I RESPEcT YA FLOWS TOO HOMIE

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 1:22 pm

I GIVES A fu-- IF U FLAMIN/AINT SHIT CHANGIN/NIGGAZ LIKE ME IS/GETS PAID BY YA OLE LADY/THAT MEANS IM SLANGIN/IMA YOUNG ASS CAT/BUT NOT WET BEHIND the EARS/I CAN LEAVE YA ASS WET/FROM YA FAVIROTE COLOR AND TEARS/RIP AND CUT CHA LIKE SHEARS/IN YO LIL GODFATER DREAMS/ILL MAKE U KISS MY FUCKIN HANDS/PUT U IN A SUIT/THEN DROP YA UNDR LAND/JACK U 4 YO SHIT/BLOW U AWAY LIKE SOME SAND/BLU DOT STICKS TO YA CHEST/LIKE A SKILLET FULL OF PAM.
[/quote]

PIMP THIS IS DEEPER THAN GANG BANG.......IN MY HOOD AND SOUTHERN SPOT MY NAME STAY RANGIN.......GOT the BEST OF the BEST SO I STAY BANKIN.......IF I BEGIN TO TALK NUMBERS IT'LL LEAVE YOU THINKIN......."OH HE the MAN!!!" YEP I MOVE THEM THANGS PLAYA AS FAST AS I cAN......I WOULDNT LIE THEY MOVE FASTER THAN THE GINGER BREAD MAN........YA MONEY RIGHT YOU BETTER cATcH EM IF YOU cAN........THAT SHIT THAT GIVES EM FITS MAKE THEM FIENDS BREAK DANcE.......JAYMES WHERE YOU AT MEET ME AT THE DROP SPOT.......DRIVE THROUGH the CARWASH SWITcH RIDES KAUSE WE HOT........WHEN YOU GET THERE ASK FO SNIPER MY LIL MEXICAN HOMIE.......HE GON GIVE YOU 10 BRIcKS PAcKAGED UP LIKE BOLOGNE.......TAKE IT TO the SANDWICH SHOP ON E SLAUSON AVE........GIVE IT TO SANDY AND SHE'LL GIVE YOU YA cASH........IN A DONUT BOX LIKE THATS WHY YOU STOPPED.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 12th, 2005, 1:51 pm

that shit stil dont fade me/im damn right crazy/stashin oz's in a stroller with mah ex's baby/cuz that bacon is hot/but i aint gone let them burn me/got money and alibies /in case they try to burn me/until then/my products get heads wet like jerry curls/or im in the lab cookin/karate chop it/sell em like pearls/grass that can sticks to ya lungs/like u hung up a poster/never got robbed/cuz the glock models/ r out of holster/run out of bullets/ im swingin bricks from the shoulder/hop in the ride/go home and do this shit all over...

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 1:59 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:that shit stil dont fade me/im damn right crazy/stashin oz's in a stroller with mah ex's baby/because that bacon is hot/but i aint gone let them burn me/got money and alibies /in case they try to burn me/until then/my products get heads wet like jerry curls/or im in the lab cookin/karate chop it/sell em like pearls/grass that can sticks to ya lungs/like u hung up a poster/never got robbed/because the glock models/ r out of holster/run out of bullets/ im swingin bricks from the shoulder/hop in the ride/go home and do this shit all over...
HAHA.......YEA YOU BRINGIN FI HOMIE

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 12th, 2005, 2:02 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
I GIVES A fu-- IF U FLAMIN/AINT SHIT CHANGIN/NIGGAZ LIKE ME IS/GETS PAID BY YA OLE LADY/THAT MEANS IM SLANGIN/IMA YOUNG ASS CAT/BUT NOT WET BEHIND the EARS/I CAN LEAVE YA ASS WET/FROM YA FAVIROTE COLOR AND TEARS/RIP AND CUT CHA LIKE SHEARS/IN YO LIL GODFATER DREAMS/ILL MAKE U KISS MY FUCKIN HANDS/PUT U IN A SUIT/THEN DROP YA UNDR LAND/JACK U 4 YO SHIT/BLOW U AWAY LIKE SOME SAND/BLU DOT STICKS TO YA CHEST/LIKE A SKILLET FULL OF PAM.

PIMP THIS IS DEEPER THAN GANG BANG.......IN MY HOOD AND SOUTHERN SPOT MY NAME STAY RANGIN.......GOT the BEST OF the BEST SO I STAY BANKIN.......IF I BEGIN TO TALK NUMBERS IT'LL LEAVE YOU THINKIN......."OH HE the MAN!!!" YEP I MOVE THEM THANGS PLAYA AS FAST AS I cAN......I WOULDNT LIE THEY MOVE FASTER THAN THE GINGER BREAD MAN........YA MONEY RIGHT YOU BETTER cATcH EM IF YOU cAN........THAT SHIT THAT GIVES EM FITS MAKE THEM FIENDS BREAK DANcE.......JAYMES WHERE YOU AT MEET ME AT THE DROP SPOT.......DRIVE THROUGH the CARWASH SWITcH RIDES KAUSE WE HOT........WHEN YOU GET THERE ASK FO SNIPER MY LIL MEXICAN HOMIE.......HE GON GIVE YOU 10 BRIcKS PAcKAGED UP LIKE BOLOGNE.......TAKE IT TO the SANDWICH SHOP ON E SLAUSON AVE........GIVE IT TO SANDY AND SHE'LL GIVE YOU YA cASH........IN A DONUT BOX LIKE THATS WHY YOU STOPPED.[/quote]

your rhymes are wack as hell dog you need to get some style
mosts raps like that shit they come out in piles
i'm in the gang files and nigga you trippin
think you got game like old school pippen
but nigga his blood aint drippin
nigga you slippin in the paint
don't faint when i pull the glock out
i'll cock it and blow ya muthaf-ckin jock out
just cause i hit enter at the end of every line
don't mean i won't duck shots and leave ya doin fed time
nigga its bed time for you, and any one of your crew
You could take a swing at me, but i'd put seventeen shots in you
nigga i don't give a shit, i've done years before
i'd lay any muthaf-cka out, whats 25 more..?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 12th, 2005, 2:09 pm

nice shit homie

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 2:17 pm

IM OUT ON the GRIND.........HAND STAY GRIPPIN the 9.......READY TO PUNISH MUFUcKAZ TRYIN TO TAKE WHATS MINE........FROM NIcKS TO DIMES UP TO THEM PIEz AND BRIcKS........BEEN HUSTLIN ON THESE STREETS SINcE 96'..........GOT that FIX FROM HEROIN TO WHITE cOcA cOLA.......STR8 FROM cOLUMBIA with NO BAKIN SODA.......KOLDA THAN A BUM IN THE WINDY BITY.......PITY....AINT SHOWIN MY ADVERSARIES ANY.......SEND THE...MILLEDGEVILLIANS OUT AT NIGHT......MY DOGS DONT BARK SHAWTY BEST BELIEVE THEY BITE........DAY AND NITE.....GET YA ASS MURKED ON SITE.........BY THEM YG'z BANGIN HARD EARNIN STRIPS......SO THINK TWIcE BEFORE YOU TRIED TO ROB A G.........I GOT LAWYERS WHO EAT MURDER IN THE 1ST DEGREE

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 12th, 2005, 2:34 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:IM OUT ON the GRIND.........HAND STAY GRIPPIN the 9.......READY TO PUNISH MUFUcKAZ TRYIN TO TAKE WHATS MINE........FROM NIcKS TO DIMES UP TO THEM PIEz AND BRIcKS........BEEN HUSTLIN ON THESE STREETS SINcE 96'..........GOT that FIX FROM HEROIN TO WHITE cOcA cOLA.......STR8 FROM cOLUMBIA with NO BAKIN SODA.......KOLDA THAN A BUM IN THE WINDY BITY.......PITY....AINT SHOWIN MY ADVERSARIES ANY.......SEND THE...MILLEDGEVILLIANS OUT AT NIGHT......MY DOGS DONT BARK SHAWTY BEST BELIEVE THEY BITE........DAY AND NITE.....GET YA ASS MURKED ON SITE.........BY THEM YG'z BANGIN HARD EARNIN STRIPS......SO THINK TWIcE BEFORE YOU TRIED TO ROB A G.........I GOT LAWYERS WHO EAT MURDER IN THE 1ST DEGREE
if you're always out on the grind nigga you out of time
i dont fuck with nicks and dimes i write rhymes and speak on fools that bust nines
around here walkin the street in blue will get a hole in you
my dogs don't play, and neither should you
i strut up and down the street lookin for beef
high off that keif smokin a spleef
bust on me bitch i bust you down to the ground
turn your crown upside down and straight call you a clown to your face
Wanna jump on me cause of race, go ahead
i got 30 to 40 whiteys waiting to make you dead

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 2:36 pm

WHO the FUcK IS THIS FAKE ASS TONY YAYO......TALKIN TUFF KLAIMIN HE'LL DO 25 MO.......YOU'S A BITcH IN DISGUISE AS A MUFUcKIN MAN.......BOUT TO BRING YA ASS OUTTA THAT FANTASY LAND........YEA YOU DID A LIL TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT SAY........YOU'S A LAME MUFUcKA G'z GET AWAY........NO MATTER WHAT the cHARGE IS THAT SHIT WILL NEVER STIcK........EVEN IF IM ON TAPE PIMP IM JUST THAT SLIcK.......BUDDIES IN the GANG FILE LETS GIVE HIM A HAND..........ONLY KAUSE HE GOT ScARED THEY'S PUT HIM IN BLOOD LAND........"IM IN A GANG SO I cANT GOTO THAT DORM".........PUSSY ASS NIGGA FAKIN RAISED UP ON A FARM........ONLY SHOT HE SHOOTS IS J'S LIKE LARRY BIRD.........WHAT KINDA NIGGA LIVE IN INDIANA BESIDES NERDS?..........YOU BETTER GET cHA MIND RIGHT WHEN YOU STEPPIN TO ME.........IM FAR FROM A PHONY I'LL PUT that ON the "B"..........ME WAcK?........NAW NEVER that.........MY WORDS LIKE SOLDIERS STAY READY TO ATTAcK..........LIKE LIL WAYNE I BRING IT BAcK IT BAcK TO the BOTTOM OF the MAP.........HIT YOU with TWO NINES LIKE YOUR NAME WAS WARREN SAPP.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 12th, 2005, 3:16 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
WHO the fu-- IS THIS FAKE ASS TONY YAYO......TALKIN TUFF KLAIMIN HE'LL DO 25 MO.......YOU'S A BITcH IN DISGUISE AS A MUFUcKIN MAN.......BOUT TO BRING YA ASS OUTTA THAT FANTASY LAND........YEA YOU DID A LIL TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT SAY........YOU'S A LAME MUFUcKA G'z GET AWAY........NO MATTER WHAT the cHARGE IS THAT SHIT WILL NEVER STIcK........EVEN IF IM ON TAPE PIMP IM JUST THAT SLIcK.......BUDDIES IN the GANG FILE LETS GIVE HIM A HAND..........ONLY KAUSE HE GOT ScARED THEY'S PUT HIM IN BLOOD LAND........"IM IN A GANG SO I cANT GOTO THAT DORM".........PUSSY ASS NIGGA FAKIN RAISED UP ON A FARM........ONLY SHOT HE SHOOTS IS J'S LIKE LARRY BIRD.........WHAT KINDA NIGGA LIVE IN INDIANA BESIDES NERDS?..........YOU BETTER GET cHA MIND RIGHT WHEN YOU STEPPIN TO ME.........IM FAR FROM A PHONY I'LL PUT that ON the "B"..........ME WAcK?........NAW NEVER that.........MY WORDS LIKE SOLDIERS STAY READY TO ATTAcK..........LIKE LIL WAYNE I BRING IT BAcK IT BAcK TO the BOTTOM OF the MAP.........HIT YOU with TWO NINES LIKE YOUR NAME WAS WARREN SAPP.
watch out now that flame is heating up mite burn yo ass

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 12th, 2005, 3:54 pm

FLATLINE FLATLINE/IT'S TIME TO GET MINE/IM CALLIN U OUT/TYSUAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT/U A JOKE/A YOUNG PUNK/YA GAME IS A GIMMICK/YA WHOLE STYLE IS BITTEN/LIKE MY DODGER FITTED/U A SIDE LINE HO/LEAKING SH** OUT YA MOUTH/TAKEN' SH** PERSONAL/AINT WHUT THE GAME IS ABOUT/U A LOST SOUL/I HOPE THAT /GOD FORGIVES U/CUZ I CANT/IM A RYDER/I PRAY THAT MY SLUGS WILL HIT U/IM FROM THE HOME OF SKOTT PARK AND SKOTS DALE HOUSING/THESE CARSON STREETS MAN/ AINT NOTHIN TO CLOWN WITH/I AINT GOTTA BE BLACK/TO RAP AND BE HOOD/FROM THE SAME FU**IN BLOCKS BOO YAA TRIBE BEND CURBS/TALKIN BOUT I AINT BLACK/SO I DONT KNOW HOOD SLANG/U A BROKE MUTHFU**A/IM A CALL U LOOSE CHANGE..............

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 12th, 2005, 4:09 pm

pineapple wrote:FLATLINE FLATLINE/IT'S TIME TO GET MINE/IM CALLIN U OUT/TYSUAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT/U A JOKE/A YOUNG PUNK/YA GAME IS A GIMMICK/YA WHOLE STYLE IS BITTEN/LIKE MY DODGER FITTED/U A SIDE LINE HO/LEAKING SH** OUT YA MOUTH/TAKEN' SH** PERSONAL/AINT WHUT THE GAME IS ABOUT/U A LOST SOUL/I HOPE THAT /GOD FORGIVES U/because I CANT/IM A RYDER/I PRAY THAT MY SLUGS WILL HIT U/IM FROM THE HOME OF SKOTT PARK AND SKOTS DALE HOUSING/THESE CARSON STREETS MAN/ AINT NOTHIN TO CLOWN WITH/I AINT GOTTA BE BLACK/TO RAP AND BE HOOD/FROM THE SAME FU**IN BLOCKS BOO YAA TRIBE BEND CURBS/TALKIN BOUT I AINT BLACK/SO I DONT KNOW HOOD SLANG/U A BROKE MUTHFU**A/IM A CALL U LOOSE CHANGE..............
oh no another tite ass post suave you besta just tuck ya tail and run my homies is attacking you i aint got ta say shit

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 5:05 pm

if you're always out on the grind nigga you out of time
i dont fu-- with nicks and dimes i write rhymes and speak on fools that bust nines
around here walkin the street in blue will get a hole in you
my dogs don't play, and neither should you
i strut up and down the street lookin for beef
high off that keif smokin a spleef
bust on me bitch i bust you down to the ground
turn your crown upside down and straight call you a clown to your face
Wanna jump on me cause of race, go ahead
i got 30 to 40 whiteys waiting to make you dead
PEEP THIS 30 TO 40 WHITEY'S TO KILL ME........THOSE NUMBERS TIMES TWO ISNT ENOUGH TO cONcEAL ME.........YOU cHOSE THE WRONG GAME.....DISRESPECTING ETERNAL FLAME.........WHEN MY GUN GOES BANG.....OUT GOES YOUR MUFUcKIN BRAINS........NOW the cORN IS STAINED........IN cORNY INDIANA..........ME SMOKIN PURP ON the WAY BAcK TO ATLANTA........THE WORLD cOULD NEVER FATHOM ME BEING DEFEATED BY YOU.........LEAVE DEM MOVIES ALONG EXSPEcIALLY MALIBU........MOST WANTED.......the KROWN I KNOW YOU WANT IT........BUT...SORRY...WHITE BOI YOU IN the WRONG DOMAIN........WE FUcKED UP BY LETTIN YA IDOL EMINEM IN the GAME.......NO LUV FROM ME I TREAT ALL YOU FUcKIN cRAcKERS the SAME.......KKK HYBRID......DESERT EAGLE SLIDE IN........LEAVE YOU...GRASPIN FOR AIR...... BITCH LIFE AINT FAIR......cRAcKER I SWEAR FROM THIS DAY TO THAT DAY THAT I DROP.......ANY cRAcKER DISRESPEcT...THIS AR GON POP.........IM DONE!!!!!

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 12th, 2005, 8:01 pm

ima tell yall a story bout a dude name SUAVE...... he stepped to saint jaymes and his ass got mob'd.... ole funny style nigga man i try'd ta warn ya .......niggas be bout they shit out hear in califorina.....i dont know where you came from......man the land of the dumm.......but if you want it with saint jaymes then nigga come get you some.....its all on you ...pussy whatcha wanna do.....srt8 head up fade or try ta see me with your crew....

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 12th, 2005, 8:30 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
PEEP THIS 30 TO 40 WHITEY'S TO KILL ME........THOSE NUMBERS TIMES TWO ISNT ENOUGH TO cONcEAL ME.........YOU cHOSE THE WRONG GAME.....DISRESPECTING ETERNAL FLAME.........WHEN MY GUN GOES BANG.....OUT GOES YOUR MUFUcKIN BRAINS........NOW the cORN IS STAINED........IN cORNY INDIANA..........ME SMOKIN PURP ON the WAY BAcK TO ATLANTA........THE WORLD cOULD NEVER FATHOM ME BEING DEFEATED BY YOU.........LEAVE DEM MOVIES ALONG EXSPEcIALLY MALIBU........MOST WANTED.......the KROWN I KNOW YOU WANT IT........BUT...SORRY...WHITE BOI YOU IN the WRONG DOMAIN........WE #%@& UP BY LETTIN YA IDOL EMINEM IN the GAME.......NO LUV FROM ME I TREAT ALL YOU FUcKIN cRAcKERS the SAME.......KKK HYBRID......DESERT EAGLE SLIDE IN........LEAVE YOU...GRASPIN FOR AIR...... BITCH LIFE AINT FAIR......cRAcKER I SWEAR FROM THIS DAY TO THAT DAY THAT I DROP.......ANY cRAcKER DISRESPEcT...THIS AR GON POP.........IM DONE!!!!!
yeah i dissed the eternal flame
i'd light a joint off that shit and piss on your name
Your game is like shoots and ladders
fittin to shoot some bladders
and take motherfuckers out the trash
i'll put a fuckin hole in that ass the size of a base ball
ball up my fist and give you a facecall
this dude is a disgrace y'all
better be warned the eternal flame is extenguished
go read a book nigga and learn some english

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 12th, 2005, 8:40 pm

kaotik_hcp wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
PEEP THIS 30 TO 40 WHITEY'S TO KILL ME........THOSE NUMBERS TIMES TWO ISNT ENOUGH TO cONcEAL ME.........YOU cHOSE THE WRONG GAME.....DISRESPECTING ETERNAL FLAME.........WHEN MY GUN GOES BANG.....OUT GOES YOUR MUFUcKIN BRAINS........NOW the cORN IS STAINED........IN cORNY INDIANA..........ME SMOKIN PURP ON the WAY BAcK TO ATLANTA........THE WORLD cOULD NEVER FATHOM ME BEING DEFEATED BY YOU.........LEAVE DEM MOVIES ALONG EXSPEcIALLY MALIBU........MOST WANTED.......the KROWN I KNOW YOU WANT IT........BUT...SORRY...WHITE BOI YOU IN the WRONG DOMAIN........WE #%@& UP BY LETTIN YA IDOL EMINEM IN the GAME.......NO LUV FROM ME I TREAT ALL YOU FUcKIN cRAcKERS the SAME.......KKK HYBRID......DESERT EAGLE SLIDE IN........LEAVE YOU...GRASPIN FOR AIR...... BITCH LIFE AINT FAIR......cRAcKER I SWEAR FROM THIS DAY TO THAT DAY THAT I DROP.......ANY cRAcKER DISRESPEcT...THIS AR GON POP.........IM DONE!!!!!
yeah i dissed the eternal flame
i'd light a joint off that shit and piss on your name
Your game is like shoots and ladders
fittin to shoot some bladders
and take motherfuckers out the trash
i'll put a fuckin hole in that ass the size of a base ball
ball up my fist and give you a facecall
this dude is a disgrace y'all
better be warned the eternal flame is extenguished
go read a book nigga and learn some english
finally a tite post from indiana

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » July 12th, 2005, 10:25 pm

i can spit it ridically/
and short-
like the range of ya skills/
pineapple's ah mud duck- and i'm cuttin' face/
have her screamin out bills/
but this aint no destiny- lil child/
this is grown folk bidness/
and i'm in the back- with the rawest raps/
with a face like "what is this!?"/
weak shyt/
ready ta cop me a deal dog/
cause my flows is criminal/
subliminal- send a message like.../
you dont wanna fight that/
you wanna bow to ya knees-and blow me off like the top of a wine cap/
i stand over you like that/
in fact- i'm a lay back while you jiggle on these/
lines i drop verticle/
from the west of the verdugo/
in the O, this I.E......
whatevers clever i can rhyme it/
and i wont take much of ya time/
cause i'm sick of these nickle chick azz rappers- swearin they dimes....

lol...i had to baby.....

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » July 12th, 2005, 10:58 pm

this is my 200th post, so i gotta make this one special, lol.....

two-hundred ways in displays of ah real emcee to pop off/
so electric- in general/
i'm able to shut the block off/
now thass power!/
and it's kind of sour in the mouth of them haters/
leave'um confused if i go away-/
like the fans of them raiders/
mad as a mutha...
but suckas love to get sticked-
thass why i lick'um/
flick'um like boogas when i'm done/
nosey fools- i pick'um/
and watch'um fall/
all of y'all/
anybody can get it/
but'chu like passed gas- and me/
i'm the whole dayum shyt when/
i let loose/
it's gettin' fonky-
like the d.o.c./
i use ta be ah negative ni66a-
before the g.o.d./
but its all good/
all hood/
in the class- i'm still clown/
i'm like the pen, he the writer-
always holdin' me down/
lyrical war fare- i dare y'all- to step in the aim/
i snipe emcees-
more than hot dog/
i'm deep in the flames/
and deep in the game/
bang on the system-
i aint showin' no shame/
i rap-
and ride solo homey/
STRATEGY 's the name.....

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 13th, 2005, 12:45 am

^^^^^^im not even gonna rhyme. im just gonna holla at u.
man straight up u suck. do u know u just wasted a gang of space where real rhymers can get down at.
most of your lyrics dont rhyme and they dont make sense.
please dawg find another hobbie.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 13th, 2005, 1:03 am

:shock: ...damn got shut down

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 13th, 2005, 5:08 am

now im back for that nigga for eva faggin/nigga i keep it gangsta all the time im blue ragging/stay saggin crome 44 magnum/all i got ta tell dem gangsta's is cuzz get at em/we dont do no drive by's we get out the car and get at cha/souldent neva said ah thang to me cuzz now im a factor/and you just a actor/ on street gangs trying ta live a gang bang thag man yo live is a shame/you aint neva calimed a gang/nigga i been from my hood since easy made we all in the same game/lil buster....

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 13th, 2005, 5:13 am

pineapple wrote:FLATLINE FLATLINE/IT'S TIME TO GET MINE/IM CALLIN U OUT/TYSUAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT/U A JOKE/A YOUNG PUNK/YA GAME IS A GIMMICK/YA WHOLE STYLE IS BITTEN/LIKE MY DODGER FITTED/U A SIDE LINE HO/LEAKING SH** OUT YA MOUTH/TAKEN' SH** PERSONAL/AINT WHUT THE GAME IS ABOUT/U A LOST SOUL/I HOPE THAT /GOD FORGIVES U/because I CANT/IM A RYDER/I PRAY THAT MY SLUGS WILL HIT U/IM FROM THE HOME OF SKOTT PARK AND SKOTS DALE HOUSING/THESE CARSON STREETS MAN/ AINT NOTHIN TO CLOWN WITH/I AINT GOTTA BE BLACK/TO RAP AND BE HOOD/FROM THE SAME FU**IN BLOCKS BOO YAA TRIBE BEND CURBS/TALKIN BOUT I AINT BLACK/SO I DONT KNOW HOOD SLANG/U A BROKE MUTHFU**A/IM A CALL U LOOSE CHANGE..............

im not even gone spit to that not worth it you not on my level homeboy.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 13th, 2005, 5:24 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:ima tell yall a story bout a dude name SUAVE...... he stepped to saint jaymes and his ass got mob'd.... ole funny style nigga man i try'd ta warn ya .......niggas be bout they shit out hear in califorina.....i dont know where you came from......man the land of the dumm.......but if you want it with saint jaymes then nigga come get you some.....its all on you ...pussy whatcha wanna do.....srt8 head up fade or try ta see me with your crew....
so nigga you wanna cee me /if you in coreana well im right down the street/im from that east riv baby 12 georgia street/you dont want it with homies so keep it at me/mynigga ill come to coreana and drag yo face thru the streets/you know who fucc you talking to/you aint speaking to a hook/fuccing with me youll get yo whole life took/ah fade is somting i aint neva ran from/saint james you betta take yo bitch ass back to church/foe yo next visit/ ah be rideing in a hurst/

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 13th, 2005, 7:40 am

tysuave wrote:now im back for that nigga for eva faggin/nigga i keep it gangsta all the time im blue ragging/stay saggin crome 44 magnum/all i got ta tell dem gangsta's is cuzz get at em/we dont do no drive by's we get out the car and get at cha/souldent neva said ah thang to me cuzz now im a factor/and you just a actor/ on street gangs trying ta live a gang bang thag man yo live is a shame/you aint neva calimed a gang/nigga i been from my hood since easy made we all in the same game/lil buster....

WHAT the BLOOD cLOT? MAN RED STAND STRONG ON YA BLOcK........LET cHA RIVERSIDE BUSTAZ KNOW IM TAKIN YA SPOT.........LIKE IT OR NOT EVAcUATE OR WATcH IT GET HOT.........FROM THESE AR-15'z AND AK SHOTS.........YOU KEEP IT GANGSTA AND YOU BLUE RAGGIN?.......BUT EVERYTIME I cROSS YA PATH U with A NEW FAGGIT........YOU BEEN EXPOSED!........YEP THAT WAS YOU WALKIN DOWN MELROSE........with A TIGHT ASS DIcKIE SUIT NIGGA THINKIN YA KUTE........YOU'S A FRUIT......SO STALL ME OUT PLAYA with THAT TUFF TALK.......HAVE THEM W/S FONTANA DIABLOS IN YA HOUSE........TALKIN BOUT THE LAME HOOD YOU cLAIM.......I BET A STAcK THIS LIL BUSTA NAME DONT EVEN RANG........HE NET BANG......THINKIN YOU CAN EXSTINGUISH THIS FLAME........THATS LIKE ALIcIA KEYS KOMIN OVA GIVIN YOU BRAIN........IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN........STIcK TO FUcKIN FAGS AND LET ME DO the RAPPIN........YOU DONT WANT IT with RED ONcE THESE LYRIcS GET TO SNAPPIN.........