Kanye West defending Gays?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 6th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Ice wrote:hey dawg, that's just my opinion...i dont like gay people and thats it...if you got a problem with it, than do sumptin about it
Like..what? Send you a virus? Use exclamation points at the end of sentences?

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 6th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Godfather wrote:
Ice wrote:hey dawg, that's just my opinion...i dont like gay people and thats it...if you got a problem with it, than do sumptin about it
Like..what? Send you a virus? Use exclamation points at the end of sentences?

like....................write to the president, send a love letter to kanye west, have sex with other fags like him.......... i dont give a fuck, just get off my nuts

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 6th, 2005, 1:03 pm

Why would I be on your nuts? I'm not gay. Do you like picture me being on your nuts or something? Because thay may be considered gay on your part.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 6th, 2005, 1:37 pm

not you, i was talkin about Mraka or whatever his name is

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » September 7th, 2005, 11:31 am

YEAH it is about time for me to learn some tolerance of your highness.
you are threatening to kill somebody,and you summed it up in a genocidal sentence.you should no that it is not ok.let me tell you,that this kind of treatment of any human being is not o.k. at all.
You can do other things to be more like your idol A.Hittler;eat vegan food,or wear bavarian leather pants...,

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 7th, 2005, 1:40 pm

yea, yea , whatever bitch, go complain to the world queer organisation , cause i dont give a fuck about all the stupid shit you're sayin, fuck all gay people

NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoMaD » September 7th, 2005, 4:49 pm

Godfather wrote:Why would I be on your nuts? I'm not gay. Do you like picture me being on your nuts or something? Because thay may be considered gay on your part.
Hah! Ice likes Godfather nuts.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 7th, 2005, 9:47 pm

mr akra i knew something was fishy with that pink avatar of yours, you have just confirmed it.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 8th, 2005, 1:29 am

anonymousman wrote:mr akra i knew something was fishy with that pink avatar of yours, you have just confirmed it.

LMAO for real, somebody got dirty drawers

and nomad, the only one on godfather's nuts is you

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 8th, 2005, 7:16 pm

anonymousman wrote:if one of my son's came out gay i would inject him some male hormones, and a lesbian daughter i would inject her some female estrogens or someshit, being gay is just wrong.
LMAO funny

I dont understand how a man can be attracted to another man... one time this girl told me she was bi... i shudda maybe seen it as an opportunity... but I told her i didnt understand that when i got mad and started dissin her to her face cuz she was a bitch anywayz...
NEwayz did Kanye say that? well shit he'll say anything for a lil attention

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 8th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Ice wrote:like....................write to the president, send a love letter to kanye west, have sex with other fags like him.......... i dont give a fu--, just get off my nuts
ROFL
Dood U the Coolest Moderator I ever seen on a site.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 9th, 2005, 10:37 am

i dont undderstand you people. you have a problem with 2 guys liking each other, who do no harm to anyone. they just sit in their house and play with each other, not bothering you at all. and yet you think killing each other because of color of clothes and where your from is just fine. wtf is wrong with you people?

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 9th, 2005, 5:51 pm

se11 wrote:i dont undderstand you people. you have a problem with 2 guys liking each other, who do no harm to anyone. they just sit in their house and play with each other, not bothering you at all. and yet you think killing each other because of color of clothes and where your from is just fine. wtf is wrong with you people?
i dont have no problems with no one unless they got problems with me. all I said was I just dont understand them... fuck this

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » September 9th, 2005, 6:30 pm

NOW I AINT GAY BUT I DO KNOW SOME PPL THAT ARE. AND ALL THESE DUMB, ANTI-GAY COMMENTS IS FUNNY AS HELL. ICE, MAN YOU REALLY SUPRISED ME WITH YOUR HATRED. SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE WHEN "TOLERANCE" WAS BEING TAUGHT. BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN. NOW I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR ALL THE GAY-BASHERS: HAS A STRAIGHT COUPLE EVER SUFFERED BECAUSE OF A GAY COUPLE? HAVE GAY PPL SUFFERED BECAUSE OF STRAIGHT PPL? WHO CARES WHAT A PERSONS SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS. PPL WHO GAY-BASH, I THINK, HAVE SOME "ISSUES" MAYBE THEY NEED TO SORT OUT. EVER SEE "AMERICAN BEAUTY" THAT EX-MILITARY DUDE WAS ALL HARD UP WHITE CONSERVATIVE AND IN THE END DUDE WAS CLOSET HOMO. LOL. SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF THAT GOING ON HERE. NO ONE SUFFERS FROM GAYS. THEY ARE MORE STRIAGHT PPL WITH AIDS AND HIV THAN GAYS. (BLACK HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN ARE THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE) WITH SO MUCH MADNESS GOING ON IN THE WORLD, DO PPL REALLY HAVE TIME TO HATE 2 PPL THAT LOVE EACH OTHER. IF YOU DO, THEN YOU MUST HAVE SOME MAJOR TIME ON YOUR HANDS. TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU, THE WORLD IS GOING BY TOO FAST TO MAJOR ON MINOR THINGS. JUST MY 2 SENSE. ALRATO

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 10th, 2005, 12:07 am

would u like it if the whole world turned gay and couldn't reproduce wat u gonna do then?

we should behead every faggot in dis world like muslims do it pure taliban styll plus when was the last time u saw a muslim guy gay

AhmaCare
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AhmaCare » September 10th, 2005, 1:37 am

well i dont have nothin against kanye and nothin against gayz if someone wants to be gay let it be...whats the problem?we live in free country dont we :lol:

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 10th, 2005, 9:32 am

AhmaCare wrote:well i dont have nothin against kanye and nothin against gayz if someone wants to be gay let it be...whats the problem?we live in free country dont we :lol:

right but don't let them get over everyone.

maybe we she let people walk around naked and scream for rights yeah!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 11th, 2005, 9:11 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:would u like it if the whole world turned gay and couldn't reproduce wat u gonna do then?

we should behead every faggot in dis world like muslims do it pure taliban styll plus when was the last time u saw a muslim guy gay
the whole world won't turn gay, otherwise it would have happened already. and your just an idiot, because there are gay people from every race, religion, and culture. im sure there are a lot of gay muslims around the world.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 11th, 2005, 12:42 pm

to everyone that talks alot about gay rights & sht, werent the founding fathers of the USA anti-gay? then wtf are u doing in this country? nobody wants you homos get the hint, go commit suicide.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 14th, 2005, 7:01 pm

who would you rather have living next door? two gay guys or a gang banger thug kid that throws parties with all his friends once a week?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 16th, 2005, 11:18 am

se11 wrote: the whole world won't turn gay, otherwise it would have happened already. and your just an idiot, because there are gay people from every race, religion, and culture. im sure there are a lot of gay muslims around the world.
who u callin an idiot cause u the real idiot here cause i can assure u that there are no gay muslms in the world even if one tuned into one i'm pretty sure they're dead by now unless they were livng in the states then the white people can protect dem in which case ur kicked out of the religion and aint muslim anymore

also u r wong how the world can't turn gay or it would of happend already cause i dun think u understand how the world workz properly and datz not how it works something jus duzn't happen it takes time and spreads slowly cause if u let ur kids grow up in a society that tells dem its ok to be gay then they might wanna try it out dem selves and turn gay dem selves then they could incourage other generations to be gay which might effect the whole planet and spread quickly
so watch who u call an idiot and talkin shit about their posts unless u got true facts to back it up u stupid Phuck

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 16th, 2005, 1:06 pm

you cant even fcuking spell you asshole, what the fuck do you know?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 17th, 2005, 6:00 pm

se11 wrote:you cant even fcuking spell you ahole, what the fu-- do you know?
is that the best u can do u finally admitting to your stupidity u stupid fu--in white boy

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 17th, 2005, 10:11 pm

you said there are no gay muslims, that proved your stupidity you fucking asshole. i bet if you went to any gay bar in new york city you'd find a gay muslim or two. what the fuck does me being white have to do with anything, you racist fuck?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 17th, 2005, 10:50 pm

ok buddy wat ever u say :roll:

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 18th, 2005, 11:31 am

kanye's a f*ckin fag. nuff said. dude is so cheesy. i mean i like his music, but the way he portrays himself to the public, the sh*t he says, like at award shows.. hes actin pretty corny.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 18th, 2005, 2:18 pm

makaveli389 wrote:kanye's a f*ckin fag. nuff said. dude is so cheesy. i mean i like his music, but the way he portrays himself to the public, the sh*t he says, like at award shows.. hes actin pretty corny.
he dances like a retard too

i think they should just open up a big ass gay island and ship every gay/lesbian there

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 18th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:ok buddy wat ever u say :roll:
why cant a muslim be racist? there human beings just like everyone else, and they have the same feelings just like everybody else. if some guys of white, black, asian, latino, christian, jew, and every other race or religion get gay, why can't muslims?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 18th, 2005, 8:42 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:ok buddy wat ever u say :roll:
why cant a muslim be GAY? there human beings just like everyone else, and they have the same feelings just like everybody else. if some guys of white, black, asian, latino, christian, jew, and every other race or religion get gay, why can't muslims?
why cant muslims be GAY not racist

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 19th, 2005, 12:00 pm

se11 wrote:

cause u can't understand dem and u don't know dem that well

also i don't think u read my earlier post i didn't say they can't turn gay i said if they do turn gay they get executed unless u were livin in a country like the states then they'll huv white people protectin dem in which case they aren't muslim anymore cause they'e officially kicked out and i waz also tryin to say that they should also start execting gays in the staes too

get my point bytch u stupid white boy

also kanye west is a faggot who sucks on jamie fox's dick!

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 19th, 2005, 1:02 pm

In my spiritual opinion, i believe that being gay is an act against god, a "sin", if you will. And i say that because if everybody was gay, we wouldn't be able to reproduce, thus, the world would come to an end in about 100 years or so, due to lack of reproduction of the human being.

I dont think it's a godly act, but at the same time, i'm not one to hate, or point fingers, or judge someone for their actions if i don't agree with them because ALL sins are equal, to me. So as they say; "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I've witnessed alot of hate in this room alone, in words, so what makes your sin of anger/wrath any different from theirs?

God lives WITHIN each one of us, so it's up to US to change ourselves and walk the path of righteousness. I could care less if gay people got married, walk the streets in packs, or whatever they wanna do. It's not MY business to be worried or bothered by it. We make our own choices...

I mean, about Kanye west, it's cool if he told some dude(s) to stop clownin' on gays, cause as a religious man, that's your job to preach peace/harmony. Just as long as you practice what you speakin on, then i dont see no problem with his words. In sound mind, and body ,that's where i stand.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 19th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:

cause u can't understand dem and u don't know dem that well

also i don't think u read my earlier post i didn't say they can't turn gay i said if they do turn gay they get executed unless u were livin in a country like the states then they'll huv white people protectin dem in which case they aren't muslim anymore cause they'e officially kicked out and i waz also tryin to say that they should also start execting gays in the staes too

get my point bytch u stupid white boy

also kanye west is a faggot who sucks on jamie fox's dick!
fuck you, i dont know whatever race you are but if i did id make racial slurs right back at you, you little piece of shit.