Shot 9 times?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Shot 9 times?

Unread post by sneb101 » December 1st, 2003, 7:51 pm

Was 50 really shot 9 times?? if so where is he from etc... thanx

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Shot 9 times?

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 1st, 2003, 8:48 pm

HE IS FROM NEW YORK...... AND KNOW the SONG HE MADE HOW TO ROB AND DISSIN OTHER RAPPERS (THIS MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT BUT IM JUST GUESSIN) THAT SOMEONE DID'NT LIKE IT AND SHOT HIM BUT IN ONE SONG HE SAYS SOEMTHING ABOUT HIM GETTIN SHOT BUT the PERSON the DID IT GOT SHOT TO BUT HE AINT BREATHIN SO HE GOT PAY BACK

In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't fucking breathing
(MANY MEN-50CENT)

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 1st, 2003, 9:26 pm

The Bible has a lot to say about life and death. I can see those are lyrics of his. They are out of context with the real complete communicated spirit of truth and love.
Last edited by wcrockets on December 2nd, 2003, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 1st, 2003, 10:47 pm

my uncle and cousin live near 50 cents hood/area. He lives in Flushing queens ny. its a pretty shitty area...but i dont think its as bad as south la. ja rule is a few more miles away from 50 cents area.

Smoke

Unread post by Smoke » December 31st, 2003, 11:09 am

eh where is 50 from i've heard in like 3 times now him sayin cuzz but he dont ever shot out his hood, u can d-load Round here by 50 cent he sais it in there, i dont remember the other songs besides wanksta, he also disses the latin kings in that song

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 1st, 2004, 3:45 am

50 said he some South Jamaica Queens

Smoke

Unread post by Smoke » January 1st, 2004, 1:15 pm

by the way i said cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » February 6th, 2004, 11:52 am

Which part of New York is he from?

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 12th, 2004, 11:40 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 29th, 2004, 12:39 am

50 is from southside jamaica Queens somewhere off 134th st

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 1st, 2004, 12:40 pm

if you watch that vh1 show about hip hop biggest beefs jarules homeboy black child stabbed 50 cent with a knife. and i thought to myself that beef between them to cats aint gonna end until someones dead

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 10:48 am

I think 50 cent a fake azz biotch cuzz it always seems like he knos alot for then hedoes. He aint hard I dont think. He probly dont even bang or neva did. I always thought g-unit was a branch of bloods but I guess not. But it does have bounty huners and other bloods in it.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2004, 11:13 am

The nigga used to be hard, he aint hard no more, he never banged but he was a hustla, sold lots of crack, proly killed some fools,but this was before he blew up

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 12:19 pm

well dats coo i guess of him but g-unit got bounty hunaz n a buncha otha bloods in it n he acciotes with em so i aint coo with him

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 20th, 2004, 8:07 pm

He got shot in the pinky and leg and arm.

2pac got shot: 2 bullets in the head. 95', 4 bullets in the cheat 96'

who had a more risk of deing even though pac is dead.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 20th, 2004, 11:38 pm

KRDreJ wrote:He got shot in the pinky and leg and arm.

50 got shot in the mouth 2 thats why he talk the way he do he said he spit the bullet out and in a interview he showed where the bullet hit him.

Dj_42O

Unread post by Dj_42O » March 26th, 2004, 12:21 am

in the song "Many Men" he goes "im here for a reason...cuz he got shot like i got shot, but he aint fuckin breathin" he's talkin bout Pac in that line....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 26th, 2004, 1:51 am

[quote="Dj_42O"]in the song "Many Men" he goes "im here for a reason...because he got shot like i got shot, but he aint fuckin breathin" he's talkin bout Pac in that line....[/qu

im not even a 50 cent fan but i know thats wrong.i dont know if u were joking but hes talking about the guy who shot him got shot too but he died.

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » March 26th, 2004, 1:10 pm

xplicit753 wrote:I think 50 cent a fake azz biotch cuzz it always seems like he knos alot for then hedoes. He aint hard I dont think. He probly dont even bang or neva did. I always thought g-unit was a branch of bloods but I guess not. But it does have bounty huners and other bloods in it.

guerillas aint blood man...i heard they was just a small group of hutsla niggas affiliated with some crips sets....sides..if they was bloods..why they keep sayin gunit down with dpgc....him and snoop got a mix tape out..even tho snoop a lil punk now..but thats besides
Last edited by Karma on April 13th, 2004, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cee310
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cee310 » March 29th, 2004, 7:24 pm

GettinThatDojshaBoi

Unread post by GettinThatDojshaBoi » April 2nd, 2004, 9:41 pm

Karma wrote:
xplicit753 wrote:guerillas aint blood man...i heard they was just a small group of hutsla niggas affiliated with comr crips sets....sides..if they was bloods..why they keep sayin gunit down with dpgc....him and snoop got a mix tape out..even tho snoop a lil punk now..but thats besides
man u really think 50 Cent and Snoop and The Game and Daz and all them fools carein what Crip gang or Blood gang they claimin, them boys dont rap to bang no more its about that chedder.

Even them Bangin on Wax cats put they shit aside for a album, shyyyyt.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 5th, 2004, 12:39 pm

50's from 150th st. South Side Jamiaca Queens about 2 miles east from where Ja Rules from. Yes 150th street is an active hood in Queens ask anyone from NY and they'll tell you.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 2:59 pm

from what i heard 50cent is actually a gang in his area..called 50cent gangsters

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » May 5th, 2004, 10:57 am

lol....I'm from around there and neva heard of 50cent gangstas. 50 is a real dude but not the illest dude from out there. He got problems like alot of us do and he spazez out. The hood iz split when it comes 2 that dude. He shyted on alot of dudes but then again it was dudes from his hood that tried 2 body him. It's just streetlife. He's lucky he made it out the hood becuase dudes wanted him dead and still do, but he got money now which makes him hard 2 find. Not everybody is that lucky. To bad he didn't take his experience and use it to send a more positive message, but like Treach said from Naughty by Nature "say something positive, well positive is not where I live"

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 9th, 2004, 11:53 pm

Whoever said 50 dissed Pac is a damn fool. I can't name how many times I heard 50 show respect to 2Pac and Id be stupid of I tried. The lyrics in Many Men referred to the person that set 50 Cent up when he got shot. It was one of his 'homies' that did it. After he found out that his boy wanted his head he went after him. Hence the quote
"I ain't gonna spell it out for you motherfuccers all the time
Are you illiterate nigga? You can't read between the lines
In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't fuccing breathing"

I know a shitload of ppz is gonna say I am lying but I got a boy I known for years, since elementary who is a GD. He goes to Antioch with me and I ain't gonna blaze his name but we was at Hiccory Hollow Mall one day. It was at the end of last year and I can't remember the exact date, but Youngbucc was there. He had 1 tall lightskin guy with him and he was there at Phatcaps for about an hour, then he signed autographs at the Customer Service booth until 9:00 when the mall closed. Anyways, my boy (the GD) was talkin about how Youngbucc is gangsta and I didn't believe it. He went up to Youngbucc and told me to stay at the hatracc in Phatcaps. They talked for about 2-3 minutes then they shook up, and then Youngbucc showed him some other handshake and they dapped and my boy came back to me. To make a long story short, I didn't believe Youngbucc was a G but my boy proved me wrong, and I owed him $50 for it, lol. Believe me or not, I couldn't care less. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, do a little research and you'll see Youngbucc is from here (Nashville)

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 12:32 am

blkjoker wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:He got shot in the pinky and leg and arm.

50 got shot in the mouth 2 thats why he talk the way he do he said he spit the bullet out and in a interview he showed where the bullet hit him.
The bullet went through his mouth and knock out one of his wisdom toof, but that was after the bullet ricochet of something else. He was also shot in his hand. You can see the scar on some of his pics its not the pinky unless that was another shot. i dunno about that. And the rest of the times he got shot up in his legs.....

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 12:54 am

Pac was shot a total of nine times, 4 of them in 95. The game was shot 5 times......

And did you guys read some article that was in the FHM magazine back in june 2002, i know its been a minute. Also it has Jennifer Love Hewitt on the cover. Anyway the article tells about a blood that was shot 23 times. This kat was shot all over. u have to read the article its amazing hes still alive. shot 23 times, under the chin, all over his chest and stomach. they show the scars in the magazine. Its the June 2002 edition of the "fhm" magazine and it has Jennifer Love Hewitt on the cover. This article is crazy. The kats name is Blood Hound, I believe hes a Bounty Hunter blood not sure tho. Peep it out its "i will get banned" loco as hell.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 10th, 2004, 8:49 am

Or I think it might have been a Rollin 20s blood, not sure though either

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 10:35 am

^^Yeah ur right....its the leader of the Rollin 20s bloods....His name is blood hound....kats are in the mag with aks and gats with red rags on their face and such...went back to check it out, you got it fromsantabarba.....

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » May 10th, 2004, 11:04 am

rumble, I remember that article very well.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 4:18 pm

I only met one ridah in my life that I am aware of that was shot 9 times and that was a Cat out of the Dead Ends in the valley. Oh I forgot to mention that incident changed his life around and he's on a positive track today with all the madness long and far behind him.

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » May 11th, 2004, 7:35 am

guerillas aint blood man...i heard they was just a small group of hutsla niggas affiliated with some crips sets....sides..if they was bloods..why they keep sayin gunit down with dpgc....him and snoop got a mix tape out..even tho snoop a lil punk now..but thats besides[/quote]

I gotta correct u. The Black Guerilla Family is one of the biggest black prision gangs out there. I got a few of Black Guerilla friends...True they do recruit alot of crips..but BGF is a mix of alot of different gangs and BGF if for life....until death. But some brothas come out and live normal peaceful lives. Peace.
Last edited by Amsterdam on May 13th, 2004, 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.