artists who touched on blak/brown fued

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

artists who touched on blak/brown fued

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 10:24 pm

Snoop dogg and eastsidaz- dissed mexicans in the song "20 crips" they diss the raza the whole song. saying shit like "cach ur mama sliping while she trying to sell elotes" and another song i heard (dont member name) goldie loc (eastsidaz) says "load another clip 4 a pinche longero" and becuz of this song, a lot of mexicans are pissed at snoop. goldie loc also, sum surenos shot and killed his brother who was a eastside 20 crip. a lot of raza mad at snoop (while the ignorent ones still bump him :roll: )

Ice Cube- dont rember which song, on his latest cd, says something like "blak and brown fueding again, aint that wat the whites want again? look maffausa its there land, leave em eses alone its there casa" something like that, so thats good trying to stop the beef i guess.

eazy e- he was down with la raza. he was gona sign SLOW PAIN (pico rivera) and BROWNSIDE (rip DANGER) until he died RIP did a bad ass track with brownside called "eastside drama" brownside was from South central EASTSIDE 13 made a couple albums in 94 i belive, it was said eazy respected the mexican culture.

DR DRE- well it was on his cd chronic 2001, i dont rember who said it but it was a song with kokane, xzibit and someone else, they said "in LA fuk a scrap" was up with that? scrap is a diss for southsiders if yall didnt know

2pac- he talked about eses in plenty of his songs, showed raza a lot of luv

also i have never seen it, but a friend of mine says he has a video, and snoop is in it. supposably hes stepping on a mexican flag, and says "i'll beat a mexican in my FILA suit" and also i know mack 10 said something bout mexicans, dont know what tho, cuz SLOW PAIN a sureno raper from PICO VIEJO, dissed mack 10 on a track, becuz wack 10 dissed la raza

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 5th, 2005, 11:27 pm

I can only give credit to the snoop one even though I'm not sure if it's true, but the ETG have beef with ESL so it could be true.

That Dre song when they say "fuck a scrap", they not talking about fuck a sureno, they mean fuck a fight like scrappin, they rather shoot. Cause the lyrics go "fuck a scrap, in killa kali we carry ak's and nines."

i heard the mack 10 thing but then I seen a video of him and he sayid he didn't diss mexican rappers, that mexicans make up a lot of his fans so why he gonna diss them.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 6th, 2005, 6:25 pm

yea one of my homeys who happens to be mexican diss snopp cuz he was like he saw a tape of him burning a mexican flag. but the funny thing is, he still be wearing snoop dogg clothing. But i heard song by goldic loc dissing longos but thats not the same as him dissing mexicans. thats just him dissing longos. but goldie loc diss everybody so i wouldn't be amazed if he did mexicans on a song

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 6th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Yea Thats Goldie Loc dissin Longos in that one song "I luv it"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 6th, 2005, 7:16 pm

the WSLongeros responded back on a CD called Only the Strong Survive. The song is called "F**k Goldie Loc" They kept race out of it but they dissed Crips through the whole song calling them "cr*bs"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 6th, 2005, 7:18 pm

I heard a verse of Ice Cube about the Brown & Black problems today on the radio. thats cool I'm down with anything positve like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 7th, 2005, 12:06 am

in the song "we all in the same gang pt. 2", some watts and compton rappers clicked up with guerilla black talk about it a little too.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 7th, 2005, 10:15 pm

In the song "Big Egos" Dre goes "Im cool with Eses with AK's in cases". he aint got no hate towards mexicans. dre aint the type to throw disses without bein provoked newayz.

MiChuhSuh

Re: artists who touched on blak/brown fued

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 10:45 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:Ice Cube- dont rember which song, on his latest cd, says something like "blak and brown fueding again, aint that wat the whites want again? look maffausa its there land, leave em eses alone its there casa" something like that, so thats good trying to stop the beef i guess.
That was in the remix to "Get You Down", I LOVE that song, Warren G and B-Real are tight for making that. Plus, them making a song together is not only Blood/Crip unity (B-Real - Former 89Swans, Warren G - Former R20's) but that's black and brown unity right there.
Ice Cube says that all of California used to be part of Mexico, then says that "look Mufasa, this their casa" thing. I don't think he said "that's what white wants" though, that's just as racist, I think he said that that's was racists want or something.

And ya I did notice that even though Snoop claims to not care about race (he said that when he was rolling with Chad Hugo, who is Asian) but Snoop I just realized never hanged out with or did a song with "la raza" (I'm not in la raza though, lol)

the RelativeZ from Crenshaw Mafia rap about how they f-ck with esse's and their cool. They said, "We f-ck with Esse's, they got the work, hood tatted in they head, tank top, no shirt." lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 7th, 2005, 11:12 pm

Snoop dogg stepped on a mexican flag and dissed the RAZA
yet he did a song with DOWN a sureno from Oxnard... :oops: snoop is weird? but fuk em 4 dissin mi raza

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2005, 2:22 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:Snoop dogg stepped on a mexican flag and dissed the RAZA
yet he did a song with DOWN a sureno from Oxnard... :oops: snoop is weird? but #%@& em 4 dissin mi raza

SO THE RAZA DISSES NIGGAZ TOO, IT GOES BOTH WAYS HOMIE SO DON'T TRY TO START KNOW RACIAL SHIT UP IN HERE. WE ALL KNOW L.A. COUNTY AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA THAT BLACKS (BLOODS AND CRIPS) AND MEXICANS ARE TRYING TO RUN CALIFORNIA BUT AIN'T NOBODY REALLY IN RUNNING SHIT.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 8th, 2005, 9:52 am

HONESTLY, SNOOP AINT NEVE RBEEN NO REAL THREAT TO ANYONE. HALF OF LONG BEACH DONT EVEN LIKE HIM. HE BURNED TRAY-DEE AND PIMPED SOME OTHER ARTISTS OUT OF MONEY AND THEY HAVE A LITTLE MINI SIDE VS SIDE THING GOING ON. PLUS HE STAYS IN ROWLAND HEIGHTS. CAN YOU REALLY TAKE SOME DUDE WHO DOES "T-MOBILE" COMMERCIALS WITH PARIS HILTON SERIOUS? LOOK HOW SKINNY HE IS. DUDES LOOKS LIKE A ETHIOPIAN. PLUS HE'S A BUSTER. NOW HE'S SPORTING ALL THIS RED AND MARRON WEARING USC JERSEYS DICK RIDING THE TROJANS. I'M SURE HE'D DO THE SAME THING IF UCLA WAS AT THE TOP. ANY REAL CRIP OR BLOOD WOULD NEVER FLASH THEN COLORS LIKE THAT. HE'S ALL SHOW AND NO GO. AND MACK 10, WELL I HAVE FAMILY IN INGLEWOOD AND MY PRIMOS FROM LENNOX AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA KNOW THAT THE NHP'S, QSB, ALL THEM BLOOD GANGS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH ING 13. DONT BELEIVE ME, SWING BY DARBY PARK ONE NIGHT. MACK 10 IS ANOTHER BUSTER. THEY ARE STUDIO GANGSTERS. TALK THE TALK BUT HAVE LIKE 25 BODYGUARDS SO THEY DONT GET HURT. LOL. REAL GANGSTERS CARRY THEIR OWN HEAT AND WOULD TALK SHIT FACE TO FACE. THESE DUDES ARE LIVING LIKE 50 MILES AWAY RECORDING ALL THIER SONGS IN THE VALLE. :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Ya, I actually saw one (I think he has more than one) of Snoop's homes, in a gated community in some hills in Diamond Bar (that is also where Doggystyle Records is).

His kids play football in Hacienda Heights, but Diamond Bar, Hacienda, Rowland, it's all the same basic area. He's still hiding.

T-Mobile ahaha read X's thread about Snoop being "Corporate America's Favorite Coon" that article was classic.

I don't know about half of Long Beach hating him. I would say the bangers he ran into or knew hate him, but the high school wannabe 20's are all riding his d*ck like crazy. Go to the eastside high school and you will know what I'm talking about.

Hey I remember the EastsidaZ doing some song with a bunch of esse's which I now realized is really weird. Anyone heard it?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 8th, 2005, 6:28 pm

yea like i said snoop did a song with a sureno rapper DOWN from LA COLONIA CHIQUES OXNARD. and he dissed mexicans b4 so i was like wtf? i dont like him as a person, he talked shit bout my people, but i aint gona denie it he used to bring it hard on the mic...
and NATE DOGG, did songs with MR CAPONE E, two songs. CAPONE E is a southsider from the SGV, POMONA
suga free did songs with ese's, BIG SYKE, KOKANE,
if they did a song trying to stop fueding with mexicans n blax it would be huge...
and does anyone know if gAmE likes mexicans? u know he from CPT so he might have had trouble with some ese's and not be kool with em

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Kokane worked with Spanky Loco and some other sureno rappers also. I'm tellin you if mexicanos and morenos got some cash in they pocket and equal oppurtunity everythang be fly... but as long as shit is bunk in the hood and G'z and ese's is needed shit gon be foul. But thats why shit is stupid, it's like a deaf and a mute brother fighting.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 8th, 2005, 7:30 pm

WELL I HAVE FAMILY IN INGLEWOOD AND MY PRIMOS FROM LENNOX AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA KNOW THAT THE NHP'S, QSB, ALL THEM BLOOD GANGS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH ING 13.
the NHPs and QSB aint been no factors anyway, who is "all them blood gangs" u referrin to? i know the IFG and CMG and even the DLB got the lennox and inglewood 13s in check......

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2005, 7:33 pm

I was about to say homie. when has QSB ever been poppin?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 8:21 pm

perongregory wrote:I was about to say homie. when has QSB ever been poppin?
The only thing they are known for is Mack 10, and on top of that QSB says that Mack 10 never banged and they don't know who Mack 10 is, so that doesn't even really count.

Mack 10 seems to try to look cool with ese's in his latest video anyways, even if it was for just a "sup" at those lowriders lol.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 9th, 2005, 1:23 am

I heard through a friend of mine, Game's Clique dont be getting along with a lot of the CVs, so im guessin hes a bit weary of esses

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 11:07 am

OKAY 1ST OFF..........

I THOUGHT B REAL WAS CUBAN?

IF YALL CLAIMING HIM AS BROWN, I DUNNO

IS BROWN BASED ON SKIN COLOR?

PERSONALLY I THINK YALL NEED TO CHILL WITH THAT BROWN stuff CAUSE ITS CONFUSING.

ROSARIO DAWSON SAYS SHE PROUD TO BE BROWN.
ON THE OTHER HAND BROWN MEANS MEXICAN.
ON THE FLIP SIDE IT STANDS FOR HISPANIC AND LATINO TOO WTF

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 11:14 am

B-real is cuban and mexican

I think Rosario meant she proud to be mixed with a lot of shit to be brown

Mexicans will say brown is for mexicans, but thats because alot of mexicans look at their nationality as a race and beef with other latinos.

but all mestizo latinos is the same (except for which european fucked them and which Indian tribe they came from) so they all brown so they all gon say it when relating to a color for race/ethnicity whatever you wanna call it.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 11:25 am

Shit C'n down south many niggaz got lots of respect for mexicans in houston they got a whole lotta shit with blacc and brown.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 11:28 am

TO THE PERSON THAT SAID ICE CUBE SAID THIS IS THERE LAND?

XPLAIN.THEY SOLD AND LOST MOST OF THEIR LAND EVEN IF THE EUROPEANS DID NOT RECOLONIZE WHAT SPAIN DID THE AREAS WHAT IS THE WEST WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE MEXICO IS TODAY AND THE MEXICANS WOULD BE CROSSING THE TEXAS BORDER INTO LOUISIANA.

TEXAS WAS AN INDEPENDANT STATE ALSO

OREGON WAS INDIAN TERRITORY.
N DAKOTA ETC WAS INDIAN AND FRENCH TERRITORY.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 9th, 2005, 6:37 pm

mexicans were the first to call em selves BROWN, and say BROWN PRIDE n shit, u dont hear boriquas saying BROWN PRIDE do u? BROWNS are mExIcANs ight, even the lighter brown's its still brown pride ey

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 12:26 am

100 wrote:TO THE PERSON THAT SAID ICE CUBE SAID THIS IS THERE LAND?

XPLAIN.THEY SOLD AND LOST MOST OF THEIR LAND EVEN IF THE EUROPEANS DID NOT RECOLONIZE WHAT SPAIN DID THE AREAS WHAT IS THE WEST WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE MEXICO IS TODAY AND THE MEXICANS WOULD BE CROSSING THE TEXAS BORDER INTO LOUISIANA.

1. He was talking about California.
2. Texas was stolen from Mexico by American settlers.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2005, 2:08 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:HONESTLY, SNOOP AINT NEVE RBEEN NO REAL THREAT TO ANYONE. HALF OF LONG BEACH DONT EVEN LIKE HIM. HE BURNED TRAY-DEE AND PIMPED SOME OTHER ARTISTS OUT OF MONEY AND THEY HAVE A LITTLE MINI SIDE VS SIDE THING GOING ON. PLUS HE STAYS IN ROWLAND HEIGHTS. CAN YOU REALLY TAKE SOME DUDE WHO DOES "T-MOBILE" COMMERCIALS WITH PARIS HILTON SERIOUS? LOOK HOW SKINNY HE IS. DUDES LOOKS LIKE A ETHIOPIAN. PLUS HE'S A BUSTER. NOW HE'S SPORTING ALL THIS RED AND MARRON WEARING USC JERSEYS DICK RIDING THE TROJANS. I'M SURE HE'D DO THE SAME THING IF UCLA WAS AT THE TOP. ANY REAL CRIP OR BLOOD WOULD NEVER FLASH THEN COLORS LIKE THAT. HE'S ALL SHOW AND NO GO. AND MACK 10, WELL I HAVE FAMILY IN INGLEWOOD AND MY PRIMOS FROM LENNOX AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA KNOW THAT THE NHP'S, QSB, ALL THEM BLOOD GANGS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH ING 13. DONT BELEIVE ME, SWING BY DARBY PARK ONE NIGHT. MACK 10 IS ANOTHER BUSTER. THEY ARE STUDIO GANGSTERS. TALK THE TALK BUT HAVE LIKE 25 BODYGUARDS SO THEY DONT GET HURT. LOL. REAL GANGSTERS CARRY THEIR OWN HEAT AND WOULD TALK SHIT FACE TO FACE. THESE DUDES ARE LIVING LIKE 50 MILES AWAY RECORDING ALL THIER SONGS IN THE VALLE. :lol:

SAM DOOBIE YOU JUST KNOW ESE'S FROM EVERY HOOD, HUH? YEAH RIGHT QSB MIGHT BE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ING 13 BUT THE NHP OF INGLEWOOD ARE DEEP AS FUCK AND STILL THE QSB's COULD STILL BE DOING THEY THING.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 10th, 2005, 9:44 pm

theres more mexicans or blax in inglewood? :oops: i thought it was all blax?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 11th, 2005, 12:27 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:

IT WAS NOT ALWAYS APART OF MEXICO, THEY DID NOT WANT AMERICAN SETTLERS TO HAVE IT, ALSO THEY DID NOT MIND AMERICANS LIVING THERE AS LONG AS THE WOULD BECOME MEXICAN CITIZENS!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 11th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:mexicans were the first to call em selves BROWN, and say BROWN PRIDE n shit, u dont hear boriquas saying BROWN PRIDE do u? BROWNS are mExIcANs ight, even the lighter brown's its still brown pride ey

yeah i heard about it was cause american-blacks were screaming black pride im black and im proud so mexicans back then started there own type of civil rights march copying off blacks hmmm

i wonder if you would have came up with the concept pink.

BROWNS are mExIcANs ight, even the lighter brown's its still brown pride ey

shit the people that came up with brown pride look like this below they are hella light to me not far from .................. but far from brown!

and p.s rosario dawson says shes proud to be brown

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 11th, 2005, 12:52 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:

okay he was talking about california whatever happened back then happened and just cause it was there land don't mean they have any entitlement to it now.... if so tear down all the buildings scrap the city and make it look like a desert! :D

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 14th, 2005, 1:49 am

NATIVE AMERICANS OWNED CALIFORNIA TOO, IT WAS NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THERE WAS MEXICANS.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 14th, 2005, 1:04 pm

Y.G. wrote:NATIVE AMERICANS OWNED CALIFORNIA TOO, IT WAS NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THERE WAS MEXICANS.

NAH HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT I WAS SYING QUOTING ICE CUBE ON CALIFORNIA-

ALSO
NATIVE AMEICAN IN HE WEST CALL THEMSELVES NATIVES NOT MEXICANS