Received racist message - June 6, 2009

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Received racist message - June 6, 2009

Unread post by alexalonso » June 7th, 2009, 10:41 pm

this person from Youtube sent me this message:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Serk1905
bitch ass racist Alex Alonso
IVE SEEN YO VIDS AND YO ASS IZ RACIST TOWARDS THE MEXIS..FUK U ESE BROWN PRIDE NIGGER

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Re: Received racist message - June 6, 2009

Unread post by 61deuce » June 10th, 2009, 2:38 am

I didn't know 'going around documenting different gangs from different hoods and interviewing people' was racist lol

But yea, maybe he think you're racist becus most of the people you interviewed were African American.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2009, 2:32 am

61deuce wrote:I didn't know 'going around documenting different gangs from different hoods and interviewing people' was racist lol

But yea, maybe he think you're racist becus most of the people you interviewed were African American.
I think he saw a video where I think I mentioned that some of the Mexican neighborhoods have been the aggressor, and the Black neighborhoods have been responding back. But it is more complicated than that and I wasnt taking sides in the interview.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » June 11th, 2009, 5:39 am

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="61deuce"]I didn't know 'going around documenting different gangs from different hoods and interviewing people' was racist lol

But yea, maybe he think you're racist becus most of the people you interviewed were African American.[/quote]

I think he saw a video where I think I mentioned that some of the Mexican neighborhoods have been the aggressor, and the Black neighborhoods have been responding back. But it is more complicated than that and I wasnt taking sides in the interview.[/quote]

Aint your REAL name ALEJANDRO ALONSO ?
Both Spanish names, so it would be safe to say u would have some latin blood. Perhaps mexican.
How could u be considered racist to your own peoples ?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 23rd, 2009, 1:30 pm

Alonso's not part Mexican. He's black Puerto Rican. Caribean Black Latinos usually go with blacks out here. That's been my experience anyway.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » June 23rd, 2009, 3:19 pm

[quote="Silencioso"]Alonso's not part Mexican. He's black Puerto Rican. Caribean Black Latinos usually go with blacks out here. That's been my experience anyway.[/quote]

well he got more chance of being accepted by racist latinos than most african americans would.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 27th, 2009, 2:20 pm

well....sorry bro.....but you dont know shit about racist latinos

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » June 28th, 2009, 5:54 am

[quote="andrew"]well....sorry bro.....but you dont know shit about racist latinos[/quote]
....i'd agree with that

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 14th, 2009, 9:03 pm

[quote="SOUFLONDON"][quote="Silencioso"]Alonso's not part Mexican. He's black Puerto Rican. Caribean Black Latinos usually go with blacks out here. That's been my experience anyway.[/quote]

well he got more chance of being accepted by racist latinos than most african americans would.[/quote]
i disagree. afro-caribbean to me is still black. Once you come to the states you start to assimilate the culture. My wife is from panama and is dark as me. She doesnt speak spanish anymore, but would be considered african american by anyone that didnt know her.

He would be more accepted by the african american community over the hispanic community here in so cal. I read an article in the time about Black mexican and how they are discriminated against in mexico. So i doubt your opinion.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 10th, 2009, 7:06 am

here is a picture of that fool who left me that racist message.
Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (14.93 KiB) Viewed 17551 times

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 22nd, 2009, 7:40 pm

lol

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2009, 10:18 pm

jdm894g wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Alonso's not part Mexican. He's black Puerto Rican. Caribean Black Latinos usually go with blacks out here. That's been my experience anyway.
well he got more chance of being accepted by racist latinos than most african americans would.
i disagree. afro-caribbean to me is still black. Once you come to the states you start to assimilate the culture. My wife is from panama and is dark as me. She doesnt speak spanish anymore, but would be considered african american by anyone that didnt know her.

He would be more accepted by the african american community over the hispanic community here in so cal. I read an article in the time about Black mexican and how they are discriminated against in mexico. So i doubt your opinion.
when you speak Spanish among west coast latinos, you are accepted no matter what your color was. I have heard of blacks from central america call blacks in LA mahates. There is discrimination against black americans, but if you are black latino, you get a pass. thats my experience.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » January 17th, 2010, 12:36 pm

just look at the kids pic and consider the source.....................i wouldnt even waste my time with these fools or give them any credit here..........the kind of work you do though youre bound to cross paths with idiots