An Ali G Fan.

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 7834
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby alexalonso » January 14th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Get a kick out of this email.


------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005
From: "Billy"
Subject: Quick thought


To keep it short and sweet, your a fucking idiot.. I accidently came across a page where you are trying to convince people that you were 'tricked' into being interviewed by Sacha Cohen whilst he was playing Ali G.. I don't care what your site is about, and will never know.. What I do know is that you will never be a quarter as successful Sacha.. Your lucky he gave you 5 minutes of his time you stupid cunt

------------------------------------------------------------

Send this ass hole your thoughts.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby 43RDPLACE » January 15th, 2005, 8:15 pm

Wha makes him an asshole? I think the nigga was right

Anonymous20

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 16th, 2005, 12:18 pm

Can someone explain this whole thing cuz i dont quite understand..//

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: September 3rd, 2004, 7:41 am

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby 1111§ » January 16th, 2005, 12:41 pm

He is no fan, he's either obsessed with him or his mother....

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: January 13th, 2005, 11:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby kenni » January 16th, 2005, 12:53 pm

hmm, is alonso some kind of a celebrity? :O..

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: January 13th, 2005, 11:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby kenni » January 17th, 2005, 6:22 am

alonso = alex alonso? who did some of those tags on the website??

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 7834
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby alexalonso » January 20th, 2005, 5:53 pm

43RDPLACE wrote:Wha makes him an ahole? I think the nigga was right


For those that unaware of this situation, I was on the Ali G (Sacha Baron) show back in 1999 before he had his show on HBO, I wrote an article called "Tricked into Silly Interview..." that you can read at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2002/ ... gshow.html

Also 43rdplace, you think Billy is correct about me? So you think I am an "idiot," "i wont be a quarter successful as Sacha," and I am a "cunt"?

You beleive that?

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby Kemosave » January 20th, 2005, 6:53 pm

First off this fool's definition of success is all twisted up. He appears to me to be asserting that "success" equals "materialism." Now anybody here with half a brain knows there is more to life and personal and spirtual success than the pure accumulation of material goods. My goodness. Only a shallow ignorant fool, as I understand it, would even propose such a view.

Second.. naw why waste my time with yet another fool. I don't even know if you should bother to post these Alonso. But maybe for entertain purposes.. lol.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 7834
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby alexalonso » January 21st, 2005, 1:58 pm

Kemosave wrote:First off this fool's definition of success is all twisted up. He appears to me to be asserting that "success" equals "materialism." Now anybody here with half a brain knows there is more to life and personal and spirtual success than the pure accumulation of material goods. My goodness. Only a shallow ignorant fool, as I understand it, would even propose such a view.

Second.. naw why waste my time with yet another fool. I don't even know if you should bother to post these Alonso. But maybe for entertain purposes.. lol.


stricktly for amusement.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby NW10 » January 24th, 2005, 3:46 pm

Ali G to anyone over the age of 17/18 in England aint nothin but a bad comedian who makes reference to real life gangs and victims of real crime (Tupac and Christopher Wallace),a spoof gangsta, who pretends to be black and recently if im not mistaken disrespected his own people (Jews) on his Ali G in the US programme.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby Cold Bear » January 24th, 2005, 3:56 pm

He ‘disrespected’ Jews to see if the predominantly Southern White crowd would bite and sing along with an anti-jew song. Sure enough, most of them did.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby Cold Bear » January 24th, 2005, 4:24 pm

As far as the other shit, though, you’re on point.

User avatar
2Shae
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 3:08 pm
Location: UK

Ali G interview

Unread postby 2Shae » December 26th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Alonso, you are by no means an "idiot", I am British (and i dont know about American laws) but in the UK the interviewer has to give a brief outline of what the interview is going to be about. If he did not do this, then you have to question his ethics. You can rest assured that you can consider yourself the 'better man' from this. Believe me, your reputation in Britain has not been damaged, especially in academic circles.

UmanH-ay

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby UmanH-ay » December 26th, 2005, 4:34 pm

NW10 wrote:Ali G to anyone over the age of 17/18 in England aint nothin but a bad comedian who makes reference to real life gangs and victims of real crime (Tupac and Christopher Wallace),a spoof gangsta, who pretends to be black and recently if im not mistaken disrespected his own people (Jews) on his Ali G in the US programme.


Ali G is funny

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby NW10 » December 27th, 2005, 4:47 am

Catalyst wrote:Ali G is funny


well thats your opinion and your entitled to it but, he aint that funny. His character though is taking the piss out of DJ Tim Westwood a white suburban middle class hip hop dj who really thinks he is american and black. He also is the host on Pimp My Ride UK, if u ever see PMRUK its unbearable to watch him and embarrassing. Anyway this guy is who Ali G is designed on

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread postby fistfullofboomstick » December 27th, 2005, 11:03 am

ali g is an idiot, and he aint funny

User avatar
2Shae
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 3:08 pm
Location: UK

DJ Tim Westwood

Unread postby 2Shae » January 4th, 2006, 10:10 am

well thats your opinion and your entitled to it but, he aint that funny. His character though is taking the piss out of DJ Tim Westwood a white suburban middle class hip hop dj who really thinks he is american and black. He also is the host on Pimp My Ride UK, if u ever see PMRUK its unbearable to watch him and embarrassing. Anyway this guy is who Ali G is designed on[/quote]

I completely agree! Westwood is a f***ing idiot and its embarrasing to watch. He has modelled his presenting on XZibit, and completely failed. He is an embarrasment, and to top it all off ... he's 44year old white, middle-class, black-wannabe DJ who talks in a rediculous accent.

And Ali G is only considered funny because of his eccentricity.

MiChuhSuh

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 12:26 pm

alonso wrote:
Kemosave wrote:First off this fool's definition of success is all twisted up. He appears to me to be asserting that "success" equals "materialism." Now anybody here with half a brain knows there is more to life and personal and spirtual success than the pure accumulation of material goods. My goodness. Only a shallow ignorant fool, as I understand it, would even propose such a view.

Second.. naw why waste my time with yet another fool. I don't even know if you should bother to post these Alonso. But maybe for entertain purposes.. lol.


stricktly for amusement.


hm....
no offense alonso, but if this was a typo, then isn't understandable people like youngwun also slipped up like this before they got banned?

User avatar
Brig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: January 2nd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Unread postby Brig » January 5th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Hello alonso, my name's Brig and I'm new here. Are you famous or something??

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread postby Noog » August 3rd, 2006, 7:15 am

Funny stuff! Well, firstly, the email was best ignored - sounds like it was written by a 14 year old Ali G fan. Secondly, best thing is not to be defensive seen. Alonso got comedy-jacked, simple...and I've seen many of the other 'interviews' and thought they were funny but never saw Alonso's interview - why? Well, probably because Alonso's wasn't particularly funny - sounds like it would be hard to take the piss outta him, especially if he remained calm and dignified as he suggests. So to Alonso, don't feel sore bout it, it was a bit of harmless piss taking..I mean hell, non of us are above being teased. So what, get me.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 7834
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread postby alexalonso » August 6th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Noog wrote:Funny stuff! Well, firstly, the email was best ignored - sounds like it was written by a 14 year old Ali G fan. Secondly, best thing is not to be defensive seen. Alonso got comedy-jacked, simple...and I've seen many of the other 'interviews' and thought they were funny but never saw Alonso's interview - why? Well, probably because Alonso's wasn't particularly funny - sounds like it would be hard to take the piss outta him, especially if he remained calm and dignified as he suggests. So to Alonso, don't feel sore bout it, it was a bit of harmless piss taking..I mean hell, non of us are above being teased. So what, get me.


you can listen to the interview by visiting the link above.

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Unread postby AllhoodPublications » October 24th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Thats some funny shit!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1333
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Unread postby xxx » October 24th, 2007, 7:55 pm

where is the link to the Video

EducationOfMe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: December 11th, 2008, 11:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: UpYourAss

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby EducationOfMe » December 21st, 2008, 1:37 pm

Why didn't you beat the living shit out of him?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 510
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 5:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby Jinky08 » December 22nd, 2008, 10:24 am

Most if his Ali G thing is based on Tim Westwood i read.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby dinky » February 3rd, 2009, 4:41 pm

i remember watchin that didnt he introduce you as a former gang member!

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 7834
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby alexalonso » July 15th, 2009, 11:38 pm

dinky wrote:i remember watchin that didnt he introduce you as a former gang member!


I dont think so, i never told him that. Does anyone have the video of it? He is not Bruno and was someone else last year. He actually has an American following.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby dinky » July 17th, 2009, 3:38 am

I could be wrong but im sure he said u were a former leader of the rollin 60s.He also said the neighbourhood u were in was etg,i think its on an ali g dvd called bling bling!.It was funny tho,when he started askin silly questions you could see the scepticism on your face.This was before he broke America with his Borat character.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby dinky » August 3rd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Watched it earlier found it on an old tape of bling bling.He says before it shows the interview "i went to South Central to interview former gang member Allessandro Alonso".Then it cuts to the interview where he proceeds to ask silly but amusing questions about gangs.

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: March 1st, 2007, 9:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City
Location: Union City, GA
Contact:

Re: An Ali G Fan.

Unread postby mvwi1 » July 21st, 2010, 9:45 am

Funny! As for the e-mail, there's no need to pay attention to such foolishness. Anyway, I understand your concerns.


Return to “Gang Triva, Give-Aways & Emails”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest