MOVE

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

MOVE

Unread post by alexalonso » March 18th, 2005, 7:02 am

this will be the next section moved to VIP.
Last edited by alexalonso on January 8th, 2008, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

missalma

Unread post by missalma » August 19th, 2005, 11:10 pm

Alonso,

I am requesting VIP access. I am a high school student and my friend was just shot at a party by a drive by and I am trying to understand why these people are shooting at eachother and why they have no regard for innocent victims. Someone please explain! I'm so sad for my friend and her family. My heart is breaking for her and so many others who are innocent victims of gang violence.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 20th, 2005, 5:58 am

missalma wrote:Alonso,

I am requesting VIP access. I am a high school student and my friend was just shot at a party by a drive by and I am trying to understand why these people are shooting at eachother and why they have no regard for innocent victims. Someone please explain! I'm so sad for my friend and her family. My heart is breaking for her and so many others who are innocent victims of gang violence.

Too bad about your friend. Where do you live?

Anyway...go here for the qualifications for VIP access: viewtopic.php?t=6520

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 20th, 2005, 6:02 am

Got a question alonso...i see you made Urban Culture and Fashion VIP access now. Why is that? How many more of the free boards are you gonna make VIP access?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 20th, 2005, 6:04 am

Also, you can check the Prevention, Invervention and Awareness forum. You don't need VIP access for that one.

missalma

Unread post by missalma » August 20th, 2005, 10:46 am

Thanks for the response. I'll check it out. I live in Van Nuys.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2005, 12:12 pm

missalma wrote:Thanks for the response. I'll check it out. I live in Van Nuys.

Not trying to stereotype, but are you Hispanic?

Van Nuys has a lot of Hispanic gangs, usually with ties to Sureno XIII aka the Mexican Mafia (or La Eme).

If she was an innocent victim, maybe the guy who shot your friend was under the influence of drugs/alchohal or something, a dangerous combination to mix with any criminal.

wasiu0607

Unread post by wasiu0607 » September 11th, 2005, 12:31 pm

im so sorry... :(

Man... life sucks

RICKSONE818

Unread post by RICKSONE818 » February 10th, 2006, 5:25 pm

I wanna be able to post in the San Fernando Vally section. I'm from the valley and see alot of mistakes about the neighborhoods out that I want respond to and unable to. How can I get access to this section?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » February 10th, 2006, 11:29 pm

RICKSONE818 wrote:I wanna be able to post in the San Fernando Vally section. I'm from the valley and see alot of mistakes about the neighborhoods out that I want respond to and unable to. How can I get access to this section?

Send a moderator a private message and ask.

RICKSONE818

Unread post by RICKSONE818 » February 14th, 2006, 12:22 am

It tells me "Not Authorised"

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 14th, 2006, 3:27 am

RICKSONE818 wrote:It tells me "Not Authorised"

you have to make 50 or 100 posts before your able to use the private messaging service. so i suggest you start posting but make sure its relevant posts and not BS posts just to get you to 50 or you will end up
being banned.

RICKSONE818

Unread post by RICKSONE818 » February 14th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Thanks for the info, I will make post when they are appropriate and when I'm allowed to.

Alien Feet

Unread post by Alien Feet » August 23rd, 2006, 7:21 pm

If you are looking for a moving company I would suggest two men and a truck they don't hire blacks so they get the job done fast.

Return to “Gang Triva, Give-Aways & Emails”